Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339099 times)

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #885 on: November 01, 2012, 10:35:34 AM »
You guys make jokes about the fact that Danny raped children but it isn't funny. The fact that he raped children is sick and criminal. He deserves to go to prison because it has been proven that he is a sick sexual predator and rapist. He raped Yvette Portella, a 14 year old girl. He admitted to it

Stop making light of it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #886 on: March 06, 2013, 05:45:52 AM »
DannyB II wrote :
> ........

"Last edited by DannyB II on 02 Mar 2013, 03:57, edited 3 times in total. "

Mine eyes have seen the Bennison LOLOLOL

Can it be because of your posts about Maine politicians taking money from Joe?

Is Bill Diamond making you nervous Daniel?

Maine has an obligation to investigate you now that Diamond Bill has it on his Amazon page and knows about it

Throw him some money and he'll protect you. Sharon won't because the state has the right to take away all the money they gave Elan

This is getting interesting

ETA: BTW, Art isn't doing you any favors commenting on that review. Anyone reading can see what sadistic sexual sadists you staff are.

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: March 06, 2013, 05:58:22 AM »
Do you mean this post, by Danny Bennison?

"Re: What Are You Looking At?
by DannyB II » 16 Dec 2011, 16:17

Wayne brings up the most interesting question I had heard in months. Who the hell gave Elan permission to have a ring, spankings, haircuts (screaming at another), GM's. Every state and many parents knew.
I can only speak during the 70's on this. Please don't don't let state of Illinois, R.I or New York fool you by their actions. They knew exactly what was going on. Marvin Schwartz (Ill.) played a big part in comforting parents that Elan was a great place during the fiasco in 1975. The powers to be wanted to save their asses.
There is a large population of legislators both state and federal who believe the abuse that goes on in these programs is justified. Much has not changed IMO in 40 years with this sentiment.
Exposer is the only way. The politicians in Maine who approved this abuse need to be named publicly and so on with every state

I have had success and peace of mind. I'll take peace of mind over success, always

.DannyB II

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 06, 2013, 06:04:19 AM »
Diamond is probably busting his buttons over that

Danny, why are you deleting these posts now?

I think the heat is on LOLOL
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 09, 2013, 10:02:28 AM »
What's worse is that he is collaborating with an admitted child sex offender to shut up victims of sex abuse

I wonder what the people of the state of Maine will think of that. They're tired of the reputation Elan has given them

There are tons of newspapers in Maine, I'm going to find one that isn't Diamond-friendly :)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #890 on: May 19, 2013, 11:50:53 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio."

Wayne brings up the most interesting question I had heard in months. Who the hell gave Elan permission to have a ring, spankings, haircuts (screaming at another), GM's. Every state and many parents knew.
I can only speak during the 70's on this. Please don't don't let state of Illinois, R.I or New York fool you by their actions. They knew exactly what was going on. Marvin Schwartz (Ill.) played a big part in comforting parents that Elan was a great place during the fiasco in 1975. The powers to be wanted to save their asses.
There is a large population of legislators both state and federal who believe the abuse that goes on in these programs is justified. Much has not changed IMO in 40 years with this sentiment.
Exposer is the only way. The politicians in Maine who approved this abuse need to be named publicly and so on with every state

I have had success and peace of mind. I'll take peace of mind over success, always

.DannyB II

::unhappy::

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 19, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Horatio."

.DannyB II

::unhappy::

Would you please copy and paste the accurate link to this post, please. Wayne it has been proven many times that you are a liar and love to fabricate stories about people.
Thank you..... :spam:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: May 20, 2013, 08:57:49 AM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43869

Wayne didn't post it Danial san, I did.  :cheers:
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 20, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=43869

Wayne didn't post it Danial san, I did.  :cheers:

You are one silly boy....really. Since when can I edit another posters comment......please Wayne show us how you can do that. Try editing one of my posts.
It looks to me like Raur.....copied and pasted a post of mine that was edited three times. But since you have screwed with the link so much who the hell can tell what it is saying.
Like I have been saying to you for ever, you try to fabricate and shuffle around more shit then a pig farmer in rural Arkansas.
 :spam:  :spam:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 16, 2014, 10:13:33 AM »
bump the idiot to the top and keep him there, so the world sees what we see. The idiot, homophobic homosexual, rapist, abuser, sack of worthless meat that you are Benniscum