Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339097 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #855 on: September 04, 2012, 01:19:50 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne getting fucked in the ass by Danny, LMAO!!"
Quote from: "Danny Threatens a Rape Victim"
You really are a vicious pile of shit

Danny Bennison wrote:
Yeah Wayne we know, every staff member fucked you in the ass. You still haven't answered the question, did you get on all fours or were you laying down with all fours pointing skyward? I think Peter Rowe actually fucked your mother in the ass.
The only person here who has actually been charged with molesting a child was you, and you committed the same crime twice. No one else has been to prison for arson and rape, you have Wayne.
Wayne your friend the asshole Paul St.John actually thinks mary was dragged on her back across a tar parking lot several times. That she miraculously did not get hurt and was healthy enough to have 20 people kick and punch her hours later for at least 10-15 mins.
I mean this is good stuff. We all can not wait for your next memoir. I bet you say that Danny actually killed someone this time, yeah that's right.
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized
(I) girl dragged around a parking lot
(1) girl kicked and punched
(1) Mom Wayne's fucked in the ass
(I) Albino bitch by the name Elizabeth giving out head (this is Waynes girlfriend/wife)
Maybe (1) male or female killed

Hey my sexual fucking deviant, does this cover for your next script. I was in Manhattan and I stopped in Queens and bumped into one of your friends. I identified myself, what a interesting conversation we had. Why you keep lying is a mystery to most people who know you. Wayne you will be seeing us soon enough, so please get that knife sharpened....lol.
Told him about your visit in Missouri, that you fucked over Larry. This wasn't the story he heard, so I got him in touch with others that also knew about Missouri. Well if you could have been there, his whole facial expression changed.
We are working are way to you faggot. I be ready to shove my 9 inches up your ass.

If Danny wasn't unstable and a threat to children this would be hilarious, but he is, so it isn't.

Threatening to rape someone he raped as a child is about as sick and depraved as the world wide web has ever seen.

Your day is coming Danny. You'll believe it when you see it

Yeah listen to you jack wad, posting using a fake name in a fake forum. STFU Wayne. We also fucked you in your mouth asshole. From what we remember you loved it and later on in life came back for more.
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming

YEAH, WE KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2008.
The only day that is coming Wayne, you fucking faggot, is Danny kicking your Panny Fanny....lol.
Now we have a question out there, did you bend over the desk, get down on all fours or were you on your back with the fours pointing skyward...lmao! Tell you freak?
This shit is always funny, Wayne, because it is you. You keep trying to pass this shit off as real. No one believes you asshole.

why are we not surprised ,and the sick bastard danny bennison thinks it is funny .

WOW
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 04, 2012, 01:51:41 PM »
I think you are funny too
I also think you are losers,emotionally disturbed,sick fucking juvenile-like delinquents
I think that covers it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 04, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »
we do care that you threaten sexual violence .

sick fucking bastard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:38 PM »
Dude is trippin

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 04, 2012, 02:54:36 PM »
Danny will give you nine inches....three at a time  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 04, 2012, 02:57:54 PM »
Quote from: "Die Bennison Die"
Danny will give you nine inches....three at a time  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
He's hung like a horse....fly  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 04, 2012, 02:59:29 PM »
Bennison walked into a door with a raging hard-on and broke his nose

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 04, 2012, 03:01:25 PM »

Danny Bennison wrote:
Yeah Wayne we know, every staff member fucked you in the ass. You still haven't answered the question, did you get on all fours or were you laying down with all fours pointing skyward? I think Peter Rowe actually fucked your mother in the ass.
The only person here who has actually been charged with molesting a child was you, and you committed the same crime twice. No one else has been to prison for arson and rape, you have Wayne.
Wayne your friend the asshole Paul St.John actually thinks mary was dragged on her back across a tar parking lot several times. That she miraculously did not get hurt and was healthy enough to have 20 people kick and punch her hours later for at least 10-15 mins.
I mean this is good stuff. We all can not wait for your next memoir. I bet you say that Danny actually killed someone this time, yeah that's right.
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized
(I) Albino bitch by the name Elizabeth giving out head (this is Waynes girlfriend/wife)

Hey my sexual fucking deviant, does this cover for your next script. I was in Manhattan and I stopped in Queens and bumped into one of your friends. I identified myself, what a interesting conversation we had. Why you keep lying is a mystery to most people who know you. Wayne you will be seeing us soon enough, so please get that knife sharpened....lol.
Told him about your visit in Missouri, that you fucked over Larry. This wasn't the story he heard, so I got him in touch with others that also knew about Missouri. Well if you could have been there, his whole facial expression changed.
We are working are way to you faggot. I be ready to shove my 9 inches up your ass.

If Danny wasn't unstable and a threat to children this would be hilarious, but he is, so it isn't.

Threatening to rape someone he raped as a child is about as sick and depraved as the world wide web has ever seen.

If Bennison is really the rudyrah guy, this is the sickest thing I've ever seen on the internet

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 04, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »
you faggot. I be ready to shove my 9 inches up your ass.

I just gotta know...Where is a coward,that posts multiple times a day on the net,come up with a 9 inch cock
I bet you just spit it out
tough talk

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 04, 2012, 07:33:39 PM »
I asked someone how Bennison could concoct such a stupid lie. Nine inches?  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

We figure he must have pulled it out of his ass  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 04, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »
Quote from: "Holy Fuck"

Danny Bennison wrote:
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized

If Bennison is really the rudyrah guy, this is the sickest thing I've ever seen on the internet

Yeppers danny bennison is the rudyaids sock puppet amongst the  many other sock puppets  that he has usesd and uses , and Yes , Why yes he is the sickiest bastard on the internet, that you will ever see..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 04, 2012, 08:39:46 PM »
it is we are working 'our' way to you faggot , not we are working are way to you faggot .

yeah danny bennison we have always known that you want to have sex with men. It really is none of "our ' business , though in your case and from what you have posted in the well quoted post of yours ,it seems you wanna rape men ,and Danny Bennison / ruardaidhs  not only is that sick it is also criminal.

We see you threatening sexual violence  Danny Bennison . Hopefully  law enforcement sees this shit . This is like the third time you have threatened sexual violence ., against your rape accuser.

that is fucked up Danny Bennison and the sickiest thing we have ever seen.

The sickiest we have ever seen , don't you agree Clara ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 04, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
Quote from: "The one the only Danny Bennison"
Quote from: "Holy Fuck"

Danny Bennison wrote:
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized

Yeppers danny bennison is the rudyaids sock puppet amongst the  many other sock puppets  that he has usesd and uses , and Yes , Why yes he is the sickiest bastard on the internet, that you will ever see..

good Danny Bennison trying to hide your shit by posting pussy.com bullshit ,sorry we mean "billshit' , you know what we mean Danny fucking Bennison .

the allegations of rape must be true.

fuckng nutless coward danny Bennison

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 04, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »
Quote from: "grammer gram to fornit idiot danny Bennison"
it is we are working 'our' way to you faggot , not we are working are way to you faggot .

yeah danny bennison we have always known that you want to have sex with men. It really is none of "our ' business , though in your case and from what you have posted in the well quoted post of yours ,it seems you wanna rape men ,and Danny Bennison / ruardaidhs  not only is that sick it is also criminal.

We see you threatening sexual violence  Danny Bennison . Hopefully  law enforcement sees this shit . This is like the third time you have threatened sexual violence ., against your rape accuser.

that is fucked up Danny Bennison and the sickiest thing we have ever seen.

The sickiest we have ever seen , don't you agree Clara ?

are correct .It is we are working 'our' way to you faggot , and not what you wrote danny Bennison which has been quoted above, we are assuming that you will learn from your errors, NOT lol. Yeah we know you are the fornit idiot ,you don't learn even when it is pointed out to you a hundred times  and for that fact we thank you cause we can always spot your asshat faggotry .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 05, 2012, 04:30:07 AM »
Quote from: "the sick fuck danny bennison threatening violence"
Quote from: "Wayne getting fucked in the ass by Danny, LMAO!!"

Danny Bennison wrote:
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized

Yeah listen to you jack wad, posting using a fake name in a fake forum. STFU Wayne. We also fucked you in your mouth asshole. From what we remember you loved it and later on in life came back for more.
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming

YEAH, WE KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2008.
The only day that is coming Wayne, you fucking faggot, is Danny kicking your Panny Fanny....lol.
Now we have a question out there, did you bend over the desk, get down on all fours or were you on your back with the fours pointing skyward...lmao! Tell you freak?
This shit is always funny, Wayne, because it is you. You keep trying to pass this shit off as real. No one believes you asshole.

Thank you Danny "schizoid" Bennison for once again proving what kind of sick fuck you are . You be a nasty little repressed homosexual that exhibits  sick violent traits, and it humors you. WOW.

No wonder you can't get a " man date " in your town ,okc.

We believe you danny bennison, we believe you will try to hurt your alledged rape victim in the most violent and depraved way ,seriously we believe you Danny Bennison.

JR was correct there are web sites  that you can post on about Danny Bennison and he will respond.  

danny Bennison the fornit idiot, true that.
I keep hearing tough talk from ol wetbrain, but where's the beef? The big investigation, the rebuttal, the subpoenas....But I never see anything. Danny is a punk ass bitch. BIG MOUTH-no guts.

I wonder what his sister and neices will think when they get this post in their private messages with a link.

They can see it's you too Danny. Since you began the Bennison Bitches thread they have a right to know everything you post