Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 366155 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #660 on: August 06, 2012, 12:13:23 PM »
Danny has two inches of fighting fury between his legs. That's what this shit is all about. We found his ex wife and she's talking

Wow what an abusive cunt he is
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 07, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »
people on the Orange Papers forum socked as a woman here is a hint.

Pick-a-Boo we see you .

sick fuckin fornit idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 07, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
people on the www.

Does it make you feel like a REAL MAN ?

In the book , The Game by Wayne Kernochan , you  Danny Bennison ,are described as a pedophile rapist.

Is that why you got fired from the Elan School ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 07, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison when you are abusing"
people on the www.

Does it make you feel like a REAL MAN ?

In the book , The Game by Wayne Kernochan , you  Danny Bennison ,are described as a pedophile rapist.

Is that why you got fired from the Elan School ?
That's exactly why he was "FIRED"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 07, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »
the death of that  boy that was beaten to death in the "ring", his name was Phil Williams ?

Or was that your buddies job ,you know Marc Rosenberg , Marty Kruglik and Jeffery Gottlieb ?

You had already been fired right Danny Bennison before this boy was beaten to Death in the "ring". Therefore you know nothing about this right Danny Bennison ?

Elan was a sick place wasn't it Danny Bennison ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 08, 2012, 11:12:23 AM »
Danny was also fired for giving Mary Jones a cowboy asskicking

He liked having boys beat on girls. He said in a staff meeting once that girls didn't hit hard enough

Right Danieal?

Danny Bennison wrote:
Big difference between Straight and Elan, Straight would not do this, all along Straight went for the truth.
They hammered some ex-employees but people always said they wanted the truth not some twisted version of the truth.

Next, by all means please tell everyone what you think you saw in Nov 1976. First off you have no idea who I am now or then, trust me on this. I never had set foot in that house until 2/78. I slept in that building when it was still a bunkhouse but that was in 1975. Ken Steer was the Night watchmen.
What you don't know is many ex-employees stay in touch with one another and we all have kept up our schedules and where were from re-entry thru staff and Ass. Director. In Nov of 1976 I was already in E-4 working, I lived in Windham Me.
Next David Eldrich died in either late 1976 or very early 1977 of a suicide. So I don't know how long he was your Director even if he was. You may be confused on that. When you went to 2a Ronnie was your Director there along with Janet Ramos I believe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 08, 2012, 11:15:09 AM »
Thanks for answering my questions and allowing me to see a bit of you.
Once again I have no problem with you sharing what you think you saw back in Daves office or actually before you went into Daves office. Because I know it wasn't me.
I can't tell you how many people think they saw me. Ask Janet Ramos, Marc Rosenberg, Wendy Fraerman, Michele Kellman, Anne ?, Gayle Barron, Myarm Zybee, Susan Goodman, Tracy Austin, Sean O'hara, Mike O'Neil, Anna Goodman and on and on.
These people don't post here but they know me real well and know exactly where I was and when.
I can tell you one last thing if Wayne ever really tried to push a book through it would have to be honest, because Elan and all the employees that worked there while I was there would rip him to shreds. I know this sounds bad but it isn't because most of the employees I am talking about left from 1976-1978. We have all been gone for over 30 years. I am tired of the bullshit being heaped on past employees because you fucking people think you can.
Fuck we were past residents ourselves.
Oh and NO!!! We were not always trying to please the higher ups. We had are own minds and ideas, most of us were trying to make a difference. The same passion and desires every young 18 year old has, we wanted to change the world.
Then we grew up fast, just like when you first see your Gov't for the first time.

I know this was blunt and to the point but I needed you see how I really feel about everything that has been going on.
take carre

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 08, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »
you can't be serious. Are you actually this desperate that you have to believe the stories of another Elanian, no matter how far fetched they are.
 I am not making any excuses for my employment all I said was, I was seventeen yrs. old for christ sake, eighteen when Wayne says he came into my life.
 Why don't you keep a open mind and really read what Wayne is writing, he is venting. Wayne is extremely upset and needs to vent, so be it.
 There will be no negative reaction from me. My comments will be reserved. But please don't mistake my silence for complicity.
 Most of what Wayne is saying here is for effect, twisted tales. he wants to hurt me and make sure he has my attention.
 Hey, I was a resident also for almost 2 years, I nearly killed myself with drugs and alcohol after I left. I stuffed my rage deep into a hole inside me and it leaked out all over everyone until I was almost 40 yrs.old.
 Please don't take sides nobody is fighting anybody here, Wayne has every reason to say what he must.
 If he decides to go take this to a different level when then we will deal with this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 08, 2012, 09:41:29 PM »
SOOOOOO Danny fuckin Bennison ,Wayne has a right to be upset ! Imagine that .

" If he decides to take this to a different level" and "Wayne has every reason to say what he must"   as in TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DANNY BENNISON DID TO HIM    then you  will WHAT deal with this by bashing your accusers sexuality .

Danny Bennison you lying sick bastard . YOU  Worked at the Elan School as an adult . You were fired as an adult . You were a resident for ALMOST a year and a half , not TWO FUCKING YEARS ASSHOLE .

You have no clue what the word truth means since you are incapable of telling it.

And DANNY FUCKIN BENNISON you are over 50 years old and you still shit on people like you did when you were employed by the Elan School as an adult inthe position of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.

YEAH WAYNE HAS EVERY REASON TO SAY WHAT HE MUST, your words you sick fuckin asshole rapist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 08, 2012, 10:23:01 PM »
Quote from: "are these your words Danny Bennison you sick bastard"

" If he decides to take this to a different level" and "Wayne has every reason to say what he must"   as in TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU DANNY BENNISON DID TO HIM    then you  will WHAT deal with this by bashing your accusers sexuality .

Danny Bennison you lying sick bastard . YOU  Worked at the Elan School as an adult . You were fired as an adult . You were a resident for ALMOST a year and a half , not TWO FUCKING YEARS ASSHOLE .

You have no clue what the word truth means since you are incapable of telling it.

And DANNY FUCKIN BENNISON you are over 50 years old and you still shit on people like you did when you were employed by the Elan School as an adult inthe position of ASSISTANT DIRECTOR.

YEAH WAYNE HAS EVERY REASON TO SAY WHAT HE MUST, your words you sick fuckin asshole rapist.

Matt, you remember Dicky Baron, well he remembers you. He is watching you!!
If Wayne decides to take this to the next level. Hmmmmmm......let me think the next level is he gets fist fucked in his ass. Please, we would all like this to go to the next level. Tell that cock sucking ass fucked faggot to get a lawyer and lets get it on. Tell him to not only bring his fantasies of Danny fucking him in his ass, but to bring his stories of Danny raping Yvette, Willie and everyone else he mentioned. We also need for him to remember the "Van the Man" dragging the girl incident and of course the ole reliable 20 person cowboy asskicking contest. We tried this in Texas didn't go over so well.
Daniel Bennison was born 3/1/59 so in 2/78 he was 18 and 8/78 he was 19 when he left. He did not get fired he resigned and left for Louisiana, I read all of this on this site. Are you blind and lazy. Maybe you just came here to lie about Danny because it was a boring night, right Matt Hoffman. Why are we being so petty about how he left or when he left. They guy was a kid, 19 is a child as far as the shit he went through.
You are fucking sick because your only way after 35 years Matt in dealing with your past is to lie about Danny. Matt you stabbed a resident then later on attacked him again. Your right up their with Wayne, he burned down his parents house with his father and brother still in there, thank god they survived.
Wayne is a piece of shit and until someone gets on this site and tells everyone here they knew him inside of Elan.Then as far as we are all concerned he is a fruad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 09, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
Quote from: "Matt Hoffman stabbed Abrams"
Quote from: "are these your words Danny Bennison you sick bastard"

Matt, you remember Dicky Baron, well he remembers you. He is watching you!!
If Wayne decides to take this to the next level. Hmmmmmm......let me think the next level is he gets fist fucked in his ass. Please, we would all like this to go to the next level. Tell that cock sucking ass fucked faggot to get a lawyer and lets get it on. Tell him to not only bring his fantasies of Danny fucking him in his ass, but to bring his stories of Danny raping Yvette, Willie and everyone else he mentioned. We also need for him to remember the "Van the Man" dragging the girl incident and of course the ole reliable 20 person cowboy asskicking contest. We tried this in Texas didn't go over so well.
Daniel Bennison was born 3/1/59 so in 2/78 he was 18 and 8/78 he was 19 when he left. He did not get fired he resigned and left for Louisiana, I read all of this on this site. Are you blind and lazy. Maybe you just came here to lie about Danny because it was a boring night, right Matt Hoffman. Why are we being so petty about how he left or when he left. They guy was a kid, 19 is a child as far as the shit he went through.
You are fucking sick because your only way after 35 years Matt in dealing with your past is to lie about Danny. Matt you stabbed a resident then later on attacked him again. Your right up their with Wayne, he burned down his parents house with his father and brother still in there, thank god they survived.
Wayne is a piece of shit and until someone gets on this site and tells everyone here they knew him inside of Elan.Then as far as we are all concerned he is a fruad.

threats of sexual violence have been saved for evidence.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 09, 2012, 01:53:12 PM »
Listen you little faggot the only thing you are going to save is that big hole that will be pounded into your ass. Were you standing up, on all fours, bent over the desk or on your back with your legs up while Danny was pounding your ass. I mean this is your fantasy, at least give us some description how It went. Did you cum early, you pre-me ejact.
Fucking pussies can't even show himself.
Oh I am going to save all these threats.....lmao!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 09, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
Quote from: "My little fist fucker- The Panny Fanny"
Listen you little faggot the only thing you are going to save is that big hole that will be pounded into your ass. Were you standing up, on all fours, bent over the desk or on your back with your legs up while Danny was pounding your ass. I mean this is your fantasy, at least give us some description how It went. Did you cum early, you pre-me ejact.
Danny, your doing a bad job of proving your innocence.  :jawdrop:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 09, 2012, 07:02:51 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Raped Children at the Elan School"

Innocence.....douche bag when was the last time you were innocent. What a fucking pussy, you are. Listen give your address and I'll do what I am sure your parents wished they had done years ago. Knock the fucking dogshit out of you. STFU...Asswipe......Innocence. LIKE you even know what the word truly means.
Who has to prove anything? Do you really think anyone believes this bullshit, don't answer. My bad!! You and your panny fanny lover, do.
That adam apple is really a testi you forgot to remove the last time your face was being used as a cock"n"ball battering ram.
Fuck off butt face....literally!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 09, 2012, 07:53:43 PM »
Quote from: "Me love you long time Panny Fuck Face!!!"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Raped Children at the Elan School"

Innocence.....douche bag when was the last time you were innocent. What a fucking pussy, you are. Listen give your address and I'll do what I am sure your parents wished they had done years ago. Knock the fucking dogshit out of you. STFU...Asswipe......Innocence. LIKE you even know what the word truly means.
Who has to prove anything? Do you really think anyone believes this bullshit, don't answer. My bad!! You and your panny fanny lover, do.
That adam apple is really a testi you forgot to remove the last time your face was being used as a cock"n"ball battering ram.
Fuck off butt face....literally!!
Danny, have you been to a meeting lately?

You know seven days without a meeting makes one week LOL

Meetings don't work for what you have Daniel. Here's the cure  :suicide: