Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 348798 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #465 on: February 24, 2012, 07:20:24 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Whootie Fish"
Me and Danny did some time in jail together during the 1980's. We were on the same cell block and Danny was one of my punks. I didn't get him myself, I just loaned him out to other prisoners for favors and stuff. He talked about his days as the kingpin in some looney farm called Elan. Like hoping we would respect him cause he abused some kids back in the 70's. We just kicked his ass that much more.
We thank you for that. It shows you used your prison time wisely and became a better person

Our panny fanny fuck face is back in action. How many socks do you have running around here pannyboy. Are you looking to have a panny session with Danny,Waynoooooo!!!! Come on golden boy. Boy I'll tell ya if Danny cornrowed Willie, Rodrigo, Arkom and You then went on to rape Yvette, Maria, Alice and Batuna how come you are the only one who knows. Nobody else has come forward to corroborate. Just because you enjoyed peeling your creamy white butt cheeks for Romerio, Esteves, Tomboy, Brutus and Chicamunga doesn't mean we need to hear about it.

You look like a fucking dufus in your pic.

The conflicted little rat brain of the Danny fuckin bennison,lol. too fuckin funny ,He says the author of the book A life gone Awry , where Danny fuckin Bennison is the protagonist , was not in elan . than ,lol he says that the author was in elan. Of course he was in elan ,idiot boy.<this is found in danny's words in this topic>

Now danny the homophobic homo says that the author is a panny what ever the fuck that is  <above quoted post of the fornit idiot>. Now in this most recent post by the freaky idiot of fornits postin thru one of his imfamous sock puppets Whoratetio says that the author of a life gone awry is not a panny . HUH and who gives a fuck.

godDamn Danny you sick mother fuckin pervert you got more twists and turns and more full o shit than your own well fucked colon .Who gives a fuck about the man's sexuality besides yourself. Why are you so fuckin obcessed with the man's sexuality and its is any mans sexuality nudge ,nudge, wink ,wink. No one gives a fuck except you ,You need to get back on your homosexual reservation and stop trying to play with the big dogs.  It is not grade school anymore you dildo/dick jockey.

Hey dumbass Danny fuckin Bennison you had a book written about you ,,,,REMEMBER.

About you!!!!

You have been accused of raping children while you worked at the elan school. Right on the elan forum around the corner on this website called  fornits. Yet you proceed to attack the man you abused?????,,,,why , because you are a sick fuckin abuser.

If there ever was a candidate for a complete stiring of the brain by various lobotomy tools in your case knitting needles it is you Danny fuckin Bennison,you need a lobotomy Danny fuckin Bennison and thats a fact .The words posted below are from OUR favorite fornit idiot supreme Danny fuckin Bennison. Put here in tribute of OUR own Danny fuckin Bennison the fornit idiot. On his own topic and threads.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Speaking for Elan survivors, Danny, friends and myself.......Wayne, post a hundred threads. But please stop representing Elan as if you went there. You did not go to Elan.
Stop calling people faggots. You are not gay, bi sexual or pan sexual. the only reason you even brought this shit up was because you were hanging with CAFETY and Program Watch.
They both have gay woman with in their organizations and you wanted to be special and ingratiate yourself in with them. Hey, look at me, I am just like you, does this help you like me more.
Wayne you have to be one of the most insecure guys I have ever met. Listen Danny knows you are not gay. We all fuck with you because you lie about the stupidest shit.
It is like you are constantly trying to create this traveling advocacy vechicle, you, "I will be whatever you want me to be".

Horatio
phpBB Familiar Face

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And for those words Danny fuckin Bennison yourere Topic just grows and grows and IT thanks you for making IT one of the most well read topics and threads on the offa. Musing from  the fornit Idiot;Danny Bennison.Yes we know you are Danny Bennison ,horate tio,lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 24, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »
danny Bennison  wrote the below words puppeted as whore rate tio,lol.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just went through everything that Poland Springs and the State of Maine has, and there is no concrete proof that Mr. Kinney has bought the property as of yet. The deal is not finalized yet. So everyone back up the ponies and unhitch the wagons we ain't headed north yet.
Quit with the undocumented rumors, and who gives a flying bats ass if this guys buys it or not. You never went there, so move on.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Sure ya did Danny the fornit idiot  Bennison and that is why you did not find the facts because you are the idiot of fornits. And you are the lyin idot of the  world wide web. You are the ICON of stupidity and idioticy,a brand that is laughed at every where,lol.

Danny deversion Bennison we know buddy  ,your patterns, tactics  are known.

You should probably take that horse cock out of your mouth and stuff it back in your well plied anus  and yell GIDDY YAP. because you are in for a ride of your life .  Danny fuckin Bennison no one is riding with you cept  Juan, kruglik, Terry and Gottlieb.

You are one bat shit crazy lyin idiot Bennison thats a fact. Elan bet the farm on you and they are losing,lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 24, 2012, 11:45:55 PM »
You sound like family. You know him so well

Either that or an abuse victim. They know him by nature

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 25, 2012, 12:07:27 AM »
what the fuck are you sayin Danny fuckin Bennison. you need fuckin socks ,lol.  :seg:

You are a fuckin idiot Danny fuckin Bennison everyone knows horatetio is you fuckin mo-ron. Are ye postin drunky agains Danny "banjo boy" Bennison .lol.

fuckin idiot,lol.
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  

Wayne are you really this dumb. You are the one who keeps calling me Danny....get it. So if you are going to call me Danny .....hell I wants to be paid. There is never any confusion. I said i wasn't Danny and i meant it. You are the one who has admitted to having sock puppets. There is no reason for Danny to admit to socks he doesn't have any. The one he did have, T-Rex was taken over by another friend.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 25, 2012, 01:05:23 AM »
I cried because I had no shoes, but drank till I had wet brain because I had no socks  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 25, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
It's gotten that bad that he can't remember to buy or wear socks?

This is close in the future  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 25, 2012, 10:49:42 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I cried because I had no shoes, but drank till I had wet brain because I had no socks  :roflmao:

dry drunk kinda homophobic  homosexual,lol. :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 25, 2012, 01:17:58 PM »
that is why you have your topic ,the musing of the fornit idiot ,You Danny fuckin Bennison and your shit is put hear asslipps..the words below are danny fuckin Bennison's
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Now you are starting to get some where. Who or what business would want a property with plenty of acres w/ several buildings and a large lake, where zoning has already approved for commercial/school licensing? You have shown the realtor and possibly some investors. Who is the potential owner?
No Sharon is long gone and wants nothing more to do with schools or treatment programs. Horse tracks and gambling that is where she is today. Never did like that bitch, she was out for herself back in the day when I knew her.
I can't not prove this, but I think Hyde has a real interest in this property because of the current zoning reg's.
Steven Caminiti I know that dude?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
no one gives a shit you elan retread . You knew  Sharon Terry when you worked for elan you fuckin turd polisher .

your IDEA that Hyde School might be interested in the property ,lol, is because of what Wayne Kernochan has posted linking people in Hyde to the fuckin property . not very original their Danny Banjo boy Bennison. Terry looked like she could suck start a  Harley Davidson , kinda how you can suck a basketball thru a garden hose. Two fuckin peas in a pod.  :nods:

No one gives a shit what you think you lyin fuckin idiot of fornits that is why you have this little thread all for yourself to read as you do your freaky tail fetish thing, old puppet head.

Danny fuckin Bennison a candidate for a free lobotomization curtesy of a back alley clinic,lol. :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 25, 2012, 01:29:05 PM »
Once again what the fuck are you tryin to say danny Fuckin bennison ,spit the dick outta your mouth man we can't understand a thing you are posting . the words below are from the fornit idiot ,you guessed it Danny fuckin Bennison.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ginger as my witness"....."Elan Re-Opening"............Wayne stooop!! Please. Why do you have to act so fucking nuts. Nobody is interested in derailing anything you have to say.
YOU were banned for derailing and YOU were banned for flooding. No one else has been banned for this. WE don't really care what you post, nobody does. I will post occasionally
when I feel you need a good swift kick in the ass. Aside from that you are not worth it.

##############################################################################################
good danny real good threatening a survivor again real good danny Fuckin Bennison . :fuckoff:

Hey Danny Survivor called they want their status back,lol.  :shamrock:

You Danny fuckin Bennison are no survivor , you are a candidate for a junk yard lobotomy ,that is a fact . :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 25, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »
Danny, or is it tranny, is now on Orange Papers as Trisha K

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 25, 2012, 03:04:43 PM »
Quote from: "Banjo Boy"
Danny, or is it tranny, is now on Orange Papers as Trisha K

fer real?
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 25, 2012, 03:43:42 PM »
yeah its danjo wearing the magical granny panties once again, what a whacked nut job . Trisha K ,Danny you lyin freak ,you can't fool the folks on the Orange papers forum ,and you sure can't fool us on Fornits.

"You have something thats irritating you "> Danny ,the tranny Bennison posted on the orange forum ,,,,,,,seriously , could it be the sand that Sharon Terry put in your butt grease.

no bennison you are no survivor, no doubt about that.

You our however a serious candidate for a  lobotomy procedure performed in a honeybucket of your choice , Danny "Trisha K". Bennison.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 25, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »
Quote from: "good god Danny Bennison you are the fornit idiot,lol."
what the fuck are you sayin Danny fuckin Bennison. you need fuckin socks ,lol.  :seg:

You are a fuckin idiot Danny fuckin Bennison everyone knows horatetio is you fuckin mo-ron. Are ye postin drunky agains Danny "banjo boy" Bennison .lol.

fuckin idiot,lol.
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  

Wayne are you really this dumb. You are the one who keeps calling me Danny....get it. So if you are going to call me Danny .....hell I wants to be paid. There is never any confusion. I said i wasn't Danny and i meant it. You are the one who has admitted to having sock puppets. There is no reason for Danny to admit to socks he doesn't have any. The one he did have, T-Rex was taken over by another friend.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   :roflmao:

Aye the socks are callin ya Danny Bennison ,can you hear them a callin . :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 26, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
Danny is now on the Orange Papers as Trace Lin.  Was this guy dropped on his head as a kid?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 26, 2012, 02:59:54 PM »
I found this site to be a grim, brooding, a sordid hell, but definitely gripping in its sad tale of three narcissistic assholes who are pushed to the limit and each facing their own personal crisis. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%% plays a burnt out, douche bag ex wife, with a lackluster career behind her. ^^^ plays an asshole, a dick that has been in the closet for so long, the line is blurring between his real life and his life as a fag. ****'s dilemma is reminiscent of most fags, conveying all the emotions of allegiance vs. betrayal. $$$$$$$$ plays a fake member, with a retched vindictiveness for his AA member, ex-wife, who can't be released from his prison. $$, has passed the point of no return, in his desperation to provide for his new family here; he goes deep into delusional fantasies. This site is definitely character driven and the viewer becomes emotionally involved from the beginning. Each character's plot arc is separate until at certain moments they tie their fate together in unexpected climaxes. This site may not be for everyone, or the faint of heart, it is a immature site dealing with immoral values and complex issues.
Alcoholics (shhhh) acting as if they somehow found a new garden of eden.
STFU......
The supporting cast of pseudo intellectuals are beyond boring. ########, who purports to be the esteemed intellectual, concocts an analogy that AA compares to the KKK on a morality scale. Fucking dumbass with a keyboard.
Then we have are misfits that hung out in AA past their prime and wonder why they are disenchanted. AA was not meant to be a 36 year meeting, you folks contributed to that self denigrating lackluster thinking. Thanks @@@@@@@, !!!!!!!!!!, &&&, +++++++ and ect..........for your contributions. Pull your heads out of your asses.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And you wonder why Danny fuckin Bennison you are busted time and time again for the lunacy that you post , under yet another sock puppet. the above words are Danjo Bennisons posting asTrace Lin on the orange papers forum. The names of the  folks that bennison attacks and issues his profane psychotic rantings towards have been redacted for the sake of clarity in reading the words of the fornit idiot Danny fuckin Bennison.

Funny how the fornit idiot has issued eerily similar proclomations to many survivors on this web site over the past 23 months, to date . No Danny fuckin Bennison you are not a survivor ,and yes Danny fuuckin bennison you are an abuser and of course an idiot, a supreme abusive dumbass.

Danny fuckin Bennison go get that lobotomy , you deserve it and it is the only thing that will keep nice folks who are survivors from being attached ,lol ,,,,,,,by you .

You are just a sick fuckin homophobic homosexual that enjoys tryin to hurt people ,nothing surviorish about that , you Danny fuckin Bennison are just a sick fuckin bastard, that needs a lobotomy.