Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 359621 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #300 on: February 06, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »
Quote from: "Dian Dole Drzata Smells Like Ass Cheese"
He's a fucking idiot

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

its too fuckin funny Danny Bennison started a topic that he called "sorry Horatio." it is too much Danny fuckin Bennison ,lol,lol,lol,hahahahahahaha too fucking much. We all know y7ou are horatio and we also know that you as Danny Bennison said you were  " T-Rex"  also . We know you were Red Hawk at on time but this shit is over the top.

Ha hahahahahahahahaha you are telling yourself to take a break and then you are telling your self thru another one of your puppets that you are getting you ass handed to you and what lol,lol, better luck next time .

Danny fuckin Bennison you are a complete fuckin idiot .  It doesn't get any  more idiotic then this . All you Danny boy can you here the pipes a callin , you fuckin idiot . ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Okay that 5 puppets so far .only 25 more to go ,ROTFLMAO.  rudy and margie .plus t-rex,horatio and the master puppet Danny Fuckin Bennison. Makes 5 . 3+2 =5  though maybe not in Danny fuckin Bennison math its only ONE.

get it Danny fuckin Bennison its only one ,you.   hahahahahahahahahahahaha you fuckin idiot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 06, 2012, 01:03:33 PM »
Awe, has all this support for Danny been just to much for you all. Guys it is not going to stop. Horatio, T-Rex Margaret and Raud will continue to break down the lies put up here by the very vindictive Elan members.
I absolutely love it when Wayne and Felice accuse Danny of being all these usernames while they are posting under different usernames thenselves.
LUV it! Luv it! Luv It!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 06, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
Quote from: "T-Rex"
Awe, has all this support for Danny been just to much for you all. Guys it is not going to stop. Horatio, T-Rex Margaret and Raud will continue to break down the lies put up here by the very vindictive Elan members.
I absolutely love it when Wayne and Felice accuse Danny of being all these usernames while they are posting under different usernames thenselves.
LUV it! Luv it! Luv It!

Danny it is love ! love it ! love it! we know tyou love to abuse survivors

you really are the fuckin idiot of fornits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 06, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »
Danny Bennison wrote this proving once again that he can not make sense.

by Horatio » 57 minutes ago

Felice Eliscu as we all have noticed likes to post fabricated manifestos and comments that she and her friends wrote to abuse another survivors. Danny did not write this apology. Wayne in his pathetic moment of emotional crisis, "I need you to validate me Danny" mode, got Felice and her merry band of assholes (Matt Hoffman being the circus clown) to write it

We get it Danny Bennison we do you are a fuckin idiot.
You can stop tryin to prove it ,we get it .
We understand you have issues
and being a idiot is
one you cannot
help but be.

We get it you fuckin idiot child abuser. A man in a canoe  on a river of shit with out a paddle ,with nothing better to do then float aimlessly along with the  current .

You Danny Bennison  are a fuckin idiot , a master of idiots , the king of all idiots ,yes it is you and only you.

all hail the fornit idiot.   HAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA

Wash that hand "freakish tail "puppet master .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 06, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »
Danny Bennison Sexually Abused his Sister. He said it in a primal screaming group in E-5

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »
Report this postReply with quote Promoting Free Book...LOL!!!
by NumbNuts Waynooooo » Today, 03:15

Waynoooooo The Panoooooo Sexualoooooo With Rodrigoooo!!!!

Oh, you go boys we gonna have a Parrrrrty!!!

Please.....I mean it now, Please........Come on everybody pretty please.......The memoir is true.....Danny did do these things.........well maybe not all of them.......I took back the Van dragging incident.....remember on Sharon's Elan site when I was first created the bullshit story to harass Danny......that was the first stone I threw....Danny dragging Mary.......remember no one even knew her last name......not until Mary Wicklander told us......then Albert Beauchane came along....Allie Beau likes to hide......small dick syndrome.....Wayne Rodrigo Fredeci likes to boast......I know, small dick syndrome.......Matt yep, small dick syndrome........Felice small clit syndrome.....well WTF it is a penis check your anatomy.........K Lynn, you bet'cha tranny syndrome, who the fuck is K Lynn, anyway.

Waynooooo Rodrigoooooo Buttafungooooooo Kernochanoooooooooo is hosting a, FREE KINDLE GIVE AWAY, to promote awareness for the TTI. Wayne shut your mouth. You are promoting this fraudulent memoir because you are broke, flat ass broke. You need this memoir to go out to a large audience so your name can be recognized and your other memoir will sell. See Wanye is so full of shit it isn't funny. Wayne does collect money from his sales on kindal and gives some of his proceeds to foundations. Wayne can you provide us with a copy of your Tax statement for 2011, this will break down what monies you kept.

http://wayneingmoments.blogspot.com/201 ... ry-my.html

Free promotion for A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, to raise awareness of abusive treatment programs
Date: February 10, 2012 12:00PM -- February 14, 2012 12:00PM
RSVP by: February 14, 2012 11:59AM
Venue: Amazon, US
Type: other
Added by: Wayne KernochanNumbNuts Waynooooo

because they  have working sexual organs and you don't ,eh "banjo danny"????

hahahahahah this writing ,yes we will give you the  liberties if you like, Danny Bennison  to call it that  ,is Danny Bennison's way of promoting  Wayne Kernochan  nonfiction memoir . Regardless of Danny own SHORT COMMINGS , they are many ,and lack of functioning sexual organs, he is such a PAL.

personal ass licker.

You almost get the idea about  helping Wayne promote  his book ,though you still need  LOTS of HELP and you have a LONG ways to go. You are starting to "get somewhere ", where we are just not sure but yourere heading in a direction , at least your not just sitting their  staring at your worthless junk.

Sorry about the lack of functioning sexual organs though that must really SUCK.

Bennison is the fuckin fornit idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2012, 10:17:17 AM »
That was a wonderful speech Felice. You noticed I (ruaraidh) called you by your rightful Jewish first name. Don't you think it is a bit ironic that you are calling Danny abusive and a liar for using a fake user name and you are doing the exact same thing. How are you able to do this. Does your personality split into two separate consciouses with two realities. This is fucking surreal Felice. I (Ruaraidh) know Matt does this and possibly Wayne with Arkom and Rodrigo. Living on 36th in Long Island City Queens can really put a lot stress on someones psyche.
Felice, No, Danny is not these user names and for you to continue to say so is just misleading to the readers here and plain lying. Just because Matt Hoffman, Wayne Kernochan, Mark Babbitz and yourself have done this since you all got here doesn't mean every one else does it too.
I (Ruaraidh) have nothing to say concerning your remarks about sexuality. Felice you are the last person that should be preaching about progressive sexuality. Damn you got bounced from here (FORNITS) for attacking a lesbian.
If Wayne enjoys vagina's and cock's good for him. I (Ruaraidh) am just sick and tired of listening to Wayne use all these parts of his being as a tool to use for protest. This lying piece of shit uses himself like a whore to gain attention to himself.
It isn't to help people that are suffering, No!!! Wayne just needs attention.

ever you say , hahahahaha
we know its you danny bennison

and danny we thank you for what ever it is you just said??????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2012, 10:36:41 AM »
Quote from: "Jealous Danny Bennison of all these people..."
Report this postReply with quote Promoting Free Book...LOL!!!
by NumbNuts Waynooooo » Today, 03:15

Waynoooooo The Panoooooo Sexualoooooo With Rodrigoooo!!!!

Oh, you go boys we gonna have a Parrrrrty!!!

Please.....I mean it now, Please........Come on everybody pretty please.......The memoir is true.....Danny did do these things.........well maybe not all of them.......I took back the Van dragging incident.....remember on Sharon's Elan site when I was first created the bullshit story to harass Danny......that was the first stone I threw....Danny dragging Mary.......remember no one even knew her last name......not until Mary Wicklander told us......then Albert Beauchane came along....Allie Beau likes to hide......small dick syndrome.....Wayne Rodrigo Fredeci likes to boast......I know, small dick syndrome.......Matt yep, small dick syndrome........Felice small clit syndrome.....well WTF it is a penis check your anatomy.........K Lynn, you bet'cha tranny syndrome, who the fuck is K Lynn, anyway.

Waynooooo Rodrigoooooo Buttafungooooooo Kernochanoooooooooo is hosting a, FREE KINDLE GIVE AWAY, to promote awareness for the TTI. Wayne shut your mouth. You are promoting this fraudulent memoir because you are broke, flat ass broke. You need this memoir to go out to a large audience so your name can be recognized and your other memoir will sell. See Wanye is so full of shit it isn't funny. Wayne does collect money from his sales on kindal and gives some of his proceeds to foundations. Wayne can you provide us with a copy of your Tax statement for 2011, this will break down what monies you kept.

http://wayneingmoments.blogspot.com/201 ... ry-my.html

Free promotion for A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, to raise awareness of abusive treatment programs
Date: February 10, 2012 12:00PM -- February 14, 2012 12:00PM
RSVP by: February 14, 2012 11:59AM
Venue: Amazon, US
Type: other
Added by: Wayne KernochanNumbNuts Waynooooo

because they  have working sexual organs and you don't ,eh "banjo danny"????

hahahahahah this writing ,yes we will give you the  liberties if you like, Danny Bennison  to call it that  ,is Danny Bennison's way of promoting  Wayne Kernochan  nonfiction memoir . Regardless of Danny own SHORT COMMINGS , they are many ,and lack of functioning sexual organs, he is such a PAL.

personal ass licker.

You almost get the idea about  helping Wayne promote  his book ,though you still need  LOTS of HELP and you have a LONG ways to go. You are starting to "get somewhere ", where we are just not sure but yourere heading in a direction , at least your not just sitting their  staring at your worthless junk.

Sorry about the lack of functioning sexual organs though that must really SUCK.

Bennison is the fuckin fornit idiot.

He is a sick fuckin bastard  no lie about that.
Abuses people sexually ,mentally just an all well rounded abuser.
A real pro ,the fuckin idiot of fornits ,danny fuckin bennison.

thats for sure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2012, 12:54:55 PM »
Danny, this is fornits, not Fornitwits   :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2012, 02:48:39 PM »
Re: Wayne Kernchan created Jeffery Weintraub (Fake)
by DannyB.II » Today, 16:48

Ruaraidh wrote:
Don't be fooled or mislead this is Wayne Kernochan and Rodrigo Fredeci. Wayne is Jeffery Weintraub and Rodrigo Fredeci is Jeffery Torres. This is got to be the sickest fucking author of a memoir we have ever met. Fornits readers don't let this idiot abuse your intelligence. This idiot Wayne called Danny from Rodrigo's home.
Wayne we already settled this truth. Neither John Higgins, Harry Kranick or myself ever saw you at the grand jury or during the trial. You knew Elan residents where there why would you not want to go up and introduce yourself and say hi?

********Why?
Because you never went to Elan asshole that is why******[

Shit I was there 5 minutes and I sought out every Elan survivor that was in that court house. So did the other survivors. As a matter of fact we all sat outside the grand jury room and talked. We did the same before the trial. Once the trial started they separated us. I was sent home at the end of the second day. I had nothing the prosecutor wanted.
s.

Wayne K's Abuses And The Elan Members Cover Up!!!
by Ruaraidh » Yesterday, 19:09

It has been brought to our attention that Alexie, Matt and Felice are privy to Wayne Kernochan's background information and who he actually is. Wayne as we have come to know was at Vitam Treatment Center for sexual issues he had with family members and a neighbor. While at Vitam Wayne kernochan was involved in a incident that got him expelled from there, obviously this was tragic enough for the State of New York to get involved. Wayne was sent to M. Scott Peck for a diagnostic review. ***********He was then sent to Elan.************* It is no coincidence that Wayne can identify with Mike Skakel and protest for him so passionately. He is a Mike Skakel type personality.

***********************************************************************************

You need to stop posting drunk
DannyB.II
phpBB Familiar Face

***********************************************************************************

Private messageE-mail DannyB.II

On the Orange Paper Forum Danny "the HYDROcephalus" Bennison is referred to as the "banjo boy". Apparently danny has been fuckin wit those poor orange paper forum posters a little too much . In his haste to abuse and belittle everyone in the hole wide world coupleed with the fact that he has more water in his head then brain, he seems to have such serious lapses in higher thought function and processes .

This is evidenced by the ruaraids two comments that have been highlighted by the asteriks in the comments of contradictions. ruaraids is one of danny bennisons sock puppets that he thinks are not him,lol,hahahahahahahaha

Danny the fornit idiot has completely contradicked himself to the point that the hole fuckin board ,everyone ,,,,and we mean everyone is laughing their asses of at his redickoulous lies that he tries to spin off while being various sock puppets.

This hilarious little bit of jibberish from Danny "the fuckin waterhead beast boy " Bennison  has to be included in his tribute topic  ,Musing from the Fornit Idiot;DANNY BENNISON.  Therefore all may howl in laughter at this sick demented survivor abusing bastard.

Danny you fuckin fornit idiot yourere the best.

Make no mistake, Danny "banjo boy" bennison  we know who your sock pupetts are Danny fuckin Bennison. And the fact that you continue your abusive lyin ways as you and your puppets do , is causing side splittin laughter.

Soon Danny soon you will be squealing like a pig !!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2012, 05:21:55 PM »
Danny is Ri"Dick"ulous

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2012, 06:14:19 PM »
you are so stupid Danny  Bennison that you don't know why the man asked the man that he was butt fuckin in the movie Deliverance" to scream like a pig . do you Danny Bennison???????

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  WHA WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the answer is Danny Bennison pigs were the only thing those cousins of your had to fuck, in them back woods ,and in order for them to get off ,something you can't do obviously , the man asked the man he was butt fuckin to scream like a pig , therefore he could get off .

We know this is your favorite part of the movie because you got to see a man rape another man, yet were so confused as to why the man said to the other man "squeal like a pig, boy ,squeal like a pig"

We just wanted you to know that we cared, Danny fuckin Bennison  and therefore we took the time to explain this to your lyin dumb fuckin ass.

So Danny fuckin Bennison remember when the man asks you to squeal like a pig , that its because hes been fuckin pigs before he got a hold of your well plied ass.   And Danny you know you will enjoy it .

Afterall you enjoy your "freakish tail" thing that you do in your utility self fisting closet , aint that right big boy.

WHA  WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE        WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2012, 06:31:10 PM »
http://youtu.be/pxZ-ahNpRYc

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2012, 08:50:37 PM »
Quote from: "Hey Danny Bennison how is  that, hydrocephlus ,thing workin for Ya."
you are so stupid Danny  Bennison that you don't know why the man asked the man that he was butt fuckin in the movie Deliverance" to scream like a pig . do you Danny Bennison???????

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  WHA WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the answer is Danny Bennison pigs were the only thing those cousins of your had to fuck, in them back woods ,and in order for them to get off ,something you can't do obviously , the man asked the man he was butt fuckin to scream like a pig , therefore he could get off .

We know this is your favorite part of the movie because you got to see a man rape another man, yet were so confused as to why the man said to the other man "squeal like a pig, boy ,squeal like a pig"

We just wanted you to know that we cared, Danny fuckin Bennison  and therefore we took the time to explain this to your lyin dumb fuckin ass.

So Danny fuckin Bennison remember when the man asks you to squeal like a pig , that its because hes been fuckin pigs before he got a hold of your well plied ass.   And Danny you know you will enjoy it .

Afterall you enjoy your "freakish tail" thing that you do in your utility self fisting closet , aint that right big boy.

WHA  WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE        WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I too did a search too!! Wayne and Juan Ferreira=Same!!
by Ruaraidh » 40 minutes ago

We finally did a thorough check on this so called site in Argentina and we found out it is all bullshit. There is no Elan program nor is there a Juan Ferreira. This was a creation by Wayne and his buddies to drum up conversation and bring attention to Wayne (or whoever he is). Doubt what I am saying ask Juan Ferreira to send us a You Tube video showing us the current building layout, employess, resiedents, maybe group simulations with real residents and a personal orientation with a close up of Juan Ferreira walking around and describing everything I just wrote about.

Wayne unless you can do this your story about Juan Ferreira, is bullshit. You brought this guy up and you keep promoting him. Shit you even wanted to go in on a program with him, where Elan used to be in Poland Springs.
Now are you going to lie that you never told Danny that?

Oh, I thought you told us you were leaving. I guess your inability to stop posting under your fake user names has stimulated you enough to post as Wayne again.
The user names I(Ruaraidh) am writing about are the ones you use to write about Danny's sister Diane Drzata. Now, who else would know Diane, Wayne?

I guess Danny "Waterhaed" Bennison that hydrocepholus thing aint working out for you too good is it now there pal. Ya Danny fuckin Bennison what the fuck are you talkin about ?????? We all know ,everyone on fornits and all who read fornits

[special shout out to the folks that read and appreaciate all that we write, yes are fans ,we love you and thank you for putting up with us. We thank you as we straighten out this lyin sick fuck Danny fuckin Bennison. Shore it aint purty well Danny's got a purdy mouth but it's got to be done ,for all abused kids everywhere ,yep we do it for the KIDS ]

and don't post on fornits knows that the you use  I ,is you Danny fuckin Bennison and that ruaraids is you and in I is you and (i) ruaraids is you Danny fuckin Bennison  Ya ruar-danny it is so hard being a waterhaed ,though we are pretty confused in trying to explain to you that (i)ruaraids is you Danny fuckin Bennison.

We know that you know though tryin to esplain this to a waterhaed like you is just damn demanding and cna be confusing to you Danny fuckin Bennison .

You desperate little degenerate pig , you guilty piece of shit . you sick mutha -fucker ,god Damn Danny fuckin Bennison you really are guilty you sick fuckin bastard. Its your lyin , your desperate lyin Danny Bennison and pal Ya you,  you  aint foolin nobody with you funky smelly handed sock puppets.

who the fuck is Diane another one of you tranny mentally minded sock  puppets that you use??????  AWE who gives a fuck, another figment of are imagination.

Danny "the waterhead beast"fuckin Bennison we know  who you are .Danny  fuckin Bennison we know. Keep on squealin Danny fuckin Bennison  you have been caught.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHA WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE