Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 367477 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2012, 12:55:47 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School"
Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School

:rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:
:agree:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2012, 01:01:07 PM »
Quote from: "Me nume errr iz Daenny Benerison"
yeah, i know reterd bur wiz so yer pobem, rahhhhh!!!

Dumb fuck!!!

danny fucking bennison take the cock out of youre mouth. no one understands what your sayin,

didn't youre middle class parent ,teacher and dentist ,teach you that its rude to speak with something in youre mouth!

might as well finish what youre doing, with the cock ,no one cares what you have to say anyways pal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2012, 02:09:58 PM »
Customer Review

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
 This book is founded on lies, I would know., January 23, 2012
By DannyBIIThis review is from: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School (Kindle Edition)
I have bought the book and read the book many times trying to get the point of why Wayne Kernochan feltb he needed to lie in order to write and then publish this memoir. It took me months but then it finally hit me, Wayne never actually went through Elan he wrote this story for others. I have so much background evidence to support this theory (truth)and the biggest piece came from a resident that I actually was institutionalized with from 1973 till 1975 and then was placed at Elan with him in the mid part of 1975. He had been blending in the woodwork on the various sites we survivors frequent. What got my surprise was this guy was on all the sites, blogs and facebook groups I had been around,so he knew I was there.I know he remembered me (even though he will not admit this)so why not introduce himself again after all these years. His intro could have been pro or con but he chose to hide from me.
The book has plenty of errors when it comes to little things like the plane ride Wayne says he took. He couldn't even get the pilot's physical identification right nor the color of the plane. In 1978 the pilot for Elan was man most employees of Elan knew well. He was also a electrical contractor. The pilot did not wear a uniform with a hat...lol. Sorry this guy would not have been caught dead in a outfit like Wayne described.
The inaccuracies go on ad infinitum throughout the Book. Why? Because Wayne took liberties with the truth thinking no one would argue with him. Why?? Because he had the backing of many Elan survivors.
Wayne characterized himself as a poor white kid from Connecticut that the State subsidized his residency at Elan. Well if this was true then Elan would have never sent a plane to pick him up because the State of Connecticut would not have paid for it. Remember Wayne is poor so his family couldn't afford the leasing of the aircraft. Elan had their own Cessna airplane. The fuel and pilot were not cheap. Elan never picked up a child without being reimbursed. This is Joe Ricci we are talking about here.
Wayne also lies in great detail when he describes the violence that Daniel Bennison supposedly commits.
I am Daniel Bennison and I have chosen to stand up for myself here and make sure that every one knows there is another story here that starts in the late fall of 2009 and come to a end when this memoir is published in 2011.
Elan members have battled with me for some time now because at 17 years old I chose to stay at Elan and work because I had no other option. There wasn't a home to go to. I was a resident from 6/75 till 1/77. I worked as staff from 1/77 till 4/78 and from 4/78 till 8/78 in other capacities. I left Elan for good in 8/78.
from late 2009 till 2011 there has been bitter resentments between some members of Elan and myself. Wayne used this dysfunction to his advantage and concocted absurd stories of abuse. His first one was that I dragged a girl around tied to the back of my car in the Elan parking lot, another is I raped a girl while I was staff, another was I sodomized Wayne and another young man while they were in the facility I worked at, he said this on a radio show LA BLOG Radio Show (Susan Schofield) Sunday morning. If you go to the Fornits Elan Forum [...] you will see exactly what I have been dealing with, you also have to go to the Open Free For All Forum [...] and read some of the filthiest abusive attacking comments I have ever read. This is where Wayne and his friends hide behind fake usernames to get back at me for criticizing his book.
Guys I can go on. I have been attacked for so long because I stand up for myself that I am numb. I will continue to advocate for Elan survivors because I am one. We do not deserve to be misrepresented by plagiarizers and phonies.
Last but not least Wayne told us long ago that he had witnesses 4 to be exact and he had written testimony from all of them. Well, you guessed it. We never got to see any of it or hear from any of them.
I wish you all the best and please for everyones sake be objective and fair with this memoir. Wayne I don't think truly understands the damage he has inflicted on survivors he lied about in this book. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?   Report abuse | Permalink

NO ,not in the least , this review by Danny Bennison is simply an attack designed to take the heat off of the Elan School and himself.

His review is simply a pack of lies.

First lie, of the many that will be broken down. Danny Bennison says and has posted thru out the web that he began his employement at the elan School on 1-77,  he became an adult on 3-1-77. He further states on the web that he left in November of 1978. He worked his way up into the inner circle  of Elan by becoming an assistant director at Elan .He doen't want people to know that he WAS an assistant director at the Elan school, by the way he writes his review of Wanye Kernochan's book. He also tries to mislead people into believing that he was "just " a kid when he worked there, when he was employeed as an adult for most of the time he that  worked for this horribly abusive place. He was paid to work there and abuse human beings.

Danny Bennison we will go on  with the break down of your lies. We  all, survivors ,thank you for helping Wayne Kernochan  promote his book. If you weren't such a sick deluded abusing inhuman lyin freak, we would see it as a good thing but in your offhand way of abusing elan survivors , who you yourself deem  not  to be survivors. It is by doing this you are inadverntently  making people aware of this book and what it was like to live and be subjected to the emotional abuse and physical abuse that went on in your precious elan that you love and defend.

There are survivors of the elan school because of the serial sadistic abuse  of the  Elan School , there are many human beings  that did not survive elan and are emotional cripples ,in prison or  worse dead  from suicide. Danny Bennison helped create survivors  of the Elan School , and he tries to minimize and deny this fact.  Danny bennison abuses survivors to this day. His abuses can be found all over the internet.

And for that Danny Bennison, we true elan survivors  thank you. Asshole !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
"Wayne I also want to take this time to apologize for any and all harm I caused you either directly or indirectly. I was put in charge to care for you (whether Elan wanted me to do this or not) I knew that you needed to be protected and I failed horribly.

I can only hope in time you can see just how sincere I am.

Now I would also like to take the time to express my sincere apologies to others to have gone to Elan that I was unkind to and down right [sic] rude to over the last year or so. As I have said before I could not have prepared myself enough to understand the impact of emotions that stormed back into my life when I ventured onto this site and others concerning Elan.

I did not handle the emotions from others well. I can only hope that Felice, Sharon, Matt, Mark, Wayne and others can forgive my intolerable behavior I displayed here and other sites a while back. My ongoing amends to you all has been to leave you alone and to empathize with your pain and how I can irritate this with my behavior."~ Daniel Lee Bennison

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2012, 02:49:17 PM »
Quote from: "The lies of Danny Bennison's review of Wayne Kernochan's book found on the Kindle site."
Customer Review

By DannyBIIThis review is from: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School (Kindle Edition)
I have bought the book and read the book many times trying to get the point of why Wayne Kernochan feltb he needed to lie in order to write and then publish this memoir. It took me months but then it finally hit me, Wayne never actually went through Elan he wrote this story for others. I have so much background evidence to support this theory (truth)and the biggest piece came from a resident that I actually was institutionalized with from 1973 till 1975 and then was placed at Elan with him in the mid part of 1975. He had been blending in the woodwork on the various sites we survivors frequent. What got my surprise was this guy was on all the sites, blogs and facebook groups I had been around,so he knew I was there.I know he remembered me (even though he will not admit this)so why not introduce himself again after all these years. His intro could have been pro or con but he chose to hide from me.
The book has plenty of errors when it comes to little things like the plane ride Wayne says he took. He couldn't even get the pilot's physical identification right nor the color of the plane. In 1978 the pilot for Elan was man most employees of Elan knew well. He was also a electrical contractor. The pilot did not wear a uniform with a hat...lol. Sorry this guy would not have been caught dead in a outfit like Wayne described.
The inaccuracies go on ad infinitum throughout the Book. Why? Because Wayne took liberties with the truth thinking no one would argue with him. Why?? Because he had the backing of many Elan survivors.
Wayne characterized himself as a poor white kid from Connecticut that the State subsidized his residency at Elan. Well if this was true then Elan would have never sent a plane to pick him up because the State of Connecticut would not have paid for it. Remember Wayne is poor so his family couldn't afford the leasing of the aircraft. Elan had their own Cessna airplane. The fuel and pilot were not cheap. Elan never picked up a child without being reimbursed. This is Joe Ricci we are talking about here.
Wayne also lies in great detail when he describes the violence that Daniel Bennison supposedly commits.
I am Daniel Bennison and I have chosen to stand up for myself here and make sure that every one knows there is another story here that starts in the late fall of 2009 and come to a end when this memoir is published in 2011.
Elan members have battled with me for some time now because at 17 years old I chose to stay at Elan and work because I had no other option. There wasn't a home to go to. I was a resident from 6/75 till 1/77. I worked as staff from 1/77 till 4/78 and from 4/78 till 8/78 in other capacities. I left Elan for good in 8/78.
from late 2009 till 2011 there has been bitter resentments between some members of Elan and myself. Wayne used this dysfunction to his advantage and concocted absurd stories of abuse. His first one was that I dragged a girl around tied to the back of my car in the Elan parking lot, another is I raped a girl while I was staff, another was I sodomized Wayne and another young man while they were in the facility I worked at, he said this on a radio show LA BLOG Radio Show (Susan Schofield) Sunday morning. If you go to the Fornits Elan Forum [...] you will see exactly what I have been dealing with, you also have to go to the Open Free For All Forum [...] and read some of the filthiest abusive attacking comments I have ever read. This is where Wayne and his friends hide behind fake usernames to get back at me for criticizing his book.
Guys I can go on. I have been attacked for so long because I stand up for myself that I am numb. I will continue to advocate for Elan survivors because I am one. We do not deserve to be misrepresented by plagiarizers and phonies.
Last but not least Wayne told us long ago that he had witnesses 4 to be exact and he had written testimony from all of them. Well, you guessed it. We never got to see any of it or hear from any of them.
I wish you all the best and please for everyones sake be objective and fair with this memoir. Wayne I don't think truly understands the damage he has inflicted on survivors he lied about in this book. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

NO ,not in the least , this review by Danny Bennison is simply an attack designed to take the heat off of the Elan School and himself.

First lie, of the many that will be broken down. Danny Bennison says and has posted thru out the web that he began his employement at the elan School on 1-77,  he became an adult on 3-1-77. He further states on the web that he left in November of 1978. He worked his way up into the inner circle  of Elan by becoming an assistant director at Elan .He doen't want people to know that he WAS an assistant director at the Elan school, by the way he writes his review of Wanye Kernochan's book. He also tries to mislead people into believing that he was "just " a kid when he worked there, when he was employeed as an adult for most of the time he that  worked for this horribly abusive place. He was paid to work there and abuse human beings.

Danny Bennison we will go on  with the break down of your lies. We  all, survivors ,thank you for helping Wayne Kernochan  promote his book. If you weren't such a sick deluded abusing inhuman lyin freak, we would see it as a good thing but in your offhand way of abusing elan survivors , who you yourself deem  not  to be survivors. It is by doing this you are inadverntently  making people aware of this book and what it was like to live and be subjected to the emotional abuse and physical abuse that went on in your precious elan that you love and defend.

There are survivors of the elan school because of the serial sadistic abuse  of the  Elan School , there are many human beings  that did not survive elan and are emotional cripples ,in prison or  worse dead  from suicide. Danny Bennison helped create survivors  of the Elan School , and he tries to minimize and deny this fact.  Danny bennison abuses survivors to this day. His abuses can be found all over the internet.

Danny you really are a pathological liar. It is  funny how far you will  go to lie and even funnier how deep of a hole you will dig yourself into with your lies,lol.  There  is nothing that you can tell the truth about  is there ???,

You don't advocate for survivors ,you abuse them. Sure both those words begin with the letter a ,though their definitions are worlds apart. quite frankly if you think abusing survivors is really advocating  for them ,then please stop advocating survivors. It is very "irritating " and most painful.  For our sakes Danny Bennison just leave "all" us  survivors be, Please Danny Bennison. Please just leave us be.

Your lies Danny Bennison are just prove that you are one guilty  sick person. Amazing how so self unaware you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »
Yeah Danny Bennison dey our his wordes. Only Danny Bennison would be stupid enough to write #1 stuff that he has no clue about , concerning the vitamine center and #2 to attack a fine human being like Froderik in the fashion that only the sick ,sick  inhuman ,lyin bastard that is Danny Lyin Bennison.

It just goes to show that Danny Bennison is` back in nyc and doesn't care who he hits , electric razors ,trail blazers cause Danny Bennison is BACK.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
Quote from: "Sorry Froderik, it is Danny Bennison's words"
Yeah Danny Bennison dey our his wordes. Only Danny Bennison would be stupid enough to write #1 stuff that he has no clue about , concerning the vitamine center and #2 to attack a fine human being like Froderik in the fashion that only the sick ,sick  inhuman ,lyin bastard that is Danny Lyin Bennison.

It just goes to show that Danny Bennison is` back in nyc and doesn't care who he hits , electric razors ,trail blazers cause Danny Bennison is BACK.
Guest wrote:
Froderik wrote:
Completely asinine, whoever started this thread.

Typical asshole who comes around with blinders on protesting the verbal insanity hurled at one member Wayne K. the Vitam child molester and yet this asshole has nothing to say about the hundreds if not thousands of asinine threads devoted to DannyB.
Go fuck yourself Frodie, you are the typical jerkwad survivor that has long over stayed his welcome around here.

Yeppers these words right here are danny Bennison's spoken like the true abuser that he be . Your doing a fine job Danny Bennison  ,though your heads a little flat ,you are doing a fine job though your heads a little flat.

Danny Bennison you are long over due to stop breathing ,you have over stayed your welcome on this fine planet  and your heads a little tooo flat. though you are doing a fine job.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2012, 05:52:15 PM »
Quote from: "Wow Danny Bennison ,the LIES"
Quote from: "The lies of Danny Bennison's review of Wayne Kernochan's book found on the Kindle site."
Customer Review

Danny you really are a pathological liar. It is  funny how far you will  go to lie and even funnier how deep of a hole you will dig yourself into with your lies,lol.  There  is nothing that you can tell the truth about  is there ???,

You don't advocate for survivors ,you abuse them. Sure both those words begin with the letter a ,though their definitions are worlds apart. quite frankly if you think abusing survivors is really advocating  for them ,then please stop advocating survivors. It is very "irritating " and most painful.  For our sakes Danny Bennison just leave "all" us  survivors be, Please Danny Bennison. Please just leave us be.

Your lies Danny Bennison , just prove that you are one guilty  sick person. Amazing how so self unaware you are.

Really posting now Danny Bennison as guest , No truer words "amazing how so self unaware you are" Aye the lies Danny Bennison . Aye the lies Danny Bennison we all see the lies .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
Danny wouldn't know the truth if it shot a load in his eagerly awaiting face

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2012, 06:11:41 PM »
Quote from: "Yes,Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School Danny Bennison Raped Children While Staff at Elan School"
Danny wouldn't know the truth if it shot a load in his eagerly awaiting face

ya I wouldn't know the truth if it shot a load down my eagerly awaiting throat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I don't like gettin loads on my face ,don't want to be wastin any of the protein shootins on my face ,come to dannies throat, thats what I always say , mmmmm-mmmmmm good to the last drippins.

just to clarify ,thanks for readin if ya did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
Problem??
JR, you are going off on a tangent again with absolutely no evidence but your own opinion. Which your entitled but the ranting isn't necessary is it?
You really have ramped up your AA hyperbole campaign.
The problem!!
You don't care anymore if you tell the truth or not. You take anecdotal evidence and cut and dice it any way you want then present it.
Your problem JR!!
No one is buying it. Your numbers are so low it isn't even worth mentioning. You have maybe 25 sites and blog with possibly 500 members and that number drops every day.
One of the main reasons many anti-aa'ers leave sites like this is for 2 reasons, 1) lack of actual ex-aa members and 2) the amount of mis-information presented and the out right lying that goes on.

*NOTE: I am not including Orange or his site he created.*

They feel it should be enough that ex-members of AA share their stories and talk about why they don't feel AA is healthy for anyone. They don't want people who have never been to AA or experienced AA as a member speaking for them. They especially don't want people who are not alcoholics and never have been a member of AA lying and misrepresenting what AA really is.

Do You Know What I Mean JR Harris???

JR, you always have had a tendency to over do it.

btnben

Fri, 01/27/2012 - 07:53

The problem......
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
you see the problem is ,and yes this is danny's rantings as he proselytizes AA in his posting about AA, posted on the orange papers forum , is that dnanny uses words like lies , and rantings and misrepresentations ,that he himself is more guilty of doing than the poor folks that yes he is abusing ,because they just don't buy his particular brand of Aa endorsement .

Know what we Mean Danny Bennison .

the problem is that Danny Bennison does not tell the truth ,he seems to misrepresent any where and everywhere ,its funny how danny tries to call the kettle blck when in fact he is blacker than the kettle.

double standards is how danny bennison rolls .  just visit the orange paper forum site and you will see. and funny thing is Danny Bennison did not shut down the Stinkin and thinkin site, like he wants people to believe. they were attacked by a lunatic AA psychotic.

Danny fuckin Bennison does a lot of his  own cutting and dicing and PRESENTS it anyway he wants. we no regard to the truth. bhis lying just goes on and on and really Danny fuckin Bennison NO one is buying it .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 29, 2012, 11:02:58 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007055KA8/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Are you guys referring to this guy?

Read the book, and if he did that shit to me I'd find him and kill him

What a sick fuck

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 29, 2012, 11:29:55 PM »
Seems like JR Harris has a pretty good handle on who Danny fuckin Bennison is! From the OP forum Jr. writes the below words . It  is there Danny fuckin Bennison on the "Brainwashed topic " and it has been posted here because you are fuckin famous.

Danny you're not an Alcoholic
Danny, of course if you are the same Danny that had a book written about him and the Elan School in Poland Maine and reported rapes, sodomy, torture and manipulation, you aren't an Alcoholic. That Danny was institutionalized at an early age and eventually got put in charge of other children who he terrorized.

Under the DannyB II posting name on this forum, you have already said you don't go to meetings anymore. Your not a "Real" Alcoholic.......................

danny's response to JR Harris will be served right up it is advice that he needs to take to heart .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 29, 2012, 11:41:42 PM »
Quote from: "seems like JR Harris has a good handle on you Danny Bennison"
Seems like JR Harris has a pretty good handle on who Danny fuckin Bennison is! From the OP forum Jr. writes the below words . It  is there Danny fuckin Bennison on the "Brainwashed topic " and it has been posted here because you are fuckin famous.

Danny you're not an Alcoholic
Danny, of course if you are the same Danny that had a book written about him and the Elan School in Poland Maine and reported rapes, sodomy, torture and manipulation, you aren't an Alcoholic. That Danny was institutionalized at an early age and eventually got put in charge of other children who he terrorized.

Under the DannyB II posting name on this forum, you have already said you don't go to meetings anymore. Your not a "Real" Alcoholic.......................

danny's response to JR Harris will be served right up it is advice that he needs to take to heart .

Danny Bennison's response to JR Harris

JR your sick!!!
Get some help!!

It is absurd to see and read that Danny fuckin bennison is telling another human being on another web site that THEY are sick . Danny you are so fuckin sick you don't even realize it .You are so fuckin unaware and people know who and what you are ! You are truly the web's sick fuckin distorted bastard and not just our own little lyin fornit idiot.

You danny fuckin Bennison are a sick fuck.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 29, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
http://royalqueenseeds.net/2012/01/18/a ... an-school/

Seems even pot seed people know what an abusive asshole Danny is

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: