Author Topic: Help this father before Dr. Phil offers his "help".  (Read 5379 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Help this father before Dr. Phil offers his "help".
« on: December 30, 2011, 04:20:58 PM »
I noticed this youtube video.

She is much too nicelooking to end up in a program.

Her nice look is  however exactly what persons like Dr. Phil and Steve Wilkos would use in their shows to get better ratings, so I think that we should help this father before it is too late. (She would not risk prosecution unless the father charge her for stealing the car as Texas has a loophole when it comes to forced treatment of 17 year olds.)

The Youtube video: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVIPQUmaDS4

More info: 'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking YouTube video in desperate bid to track down his runaway teenage daughter (Daily Mail Online)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dr phil show

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 05:04:03 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:49:32 AM by dr phil show »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 09:20:43 PM »
Here's that Daily Mail article:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Daily Mail
'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking YouTube video in desperate bid to track down his runaway teenage daughter

By Rachel Quigley
Last updated at 6:18 PM on 30th December 2011

A distraught father posted an emotional video on YouTube to help find his 17-year-old daughter, who has been missing since December 26.

Ray Wilson, from Amarillo, Texas, has taken to the internet in the hope someone will find his daughter Haley, who ran away from home leaving behind only a note to tell them not to try and find her.

On the video he uploaded yesterday he wrote: 'I love my daughter very much and threw together this video in hopes of finding her safe. Please pass this info along and God Bless.'

Introduction: Mr Wilson appears on screen with the first flash card while Texas Heat's Misty Waters plays in the background

Missing teen: Ray Wilson is desperate to find his daughter Haley who ran away on Monday

Vehicle: He shows a picture of the 2003 Ford Focus Station Wagon she is driving

Within hours, the video had more than 167,000 hits and the story gained a huge following on Twitter and Facebook.

In the video, Mr Wilson simply holds up flashcards telling his story to viewers while The Texas Heat's Misty Waters is played in the background.

Mr Wilson told the MailOnline he wrote and recorded the song with the band about Haley and her little sister.

The lyrics say: 'Misty waters, tears refine. Loving daughters, memories align.'

Haley Faith Wilson ran away from home on December 26 after 10pm in a silver, 2003 Ford Focus station wagon.

She is five feet six inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. Her father revealed she was wearing tie dye and bracelets.

She loves singing and playing the guitar, he says, and also left her cell phone behind.

When he holds up the goodbye note she left, a visibly distraught Mr Wilson tries to hold back his tears.

The note said: 'It's because you care and there is nothing going for me. I love you more than you know. You'll get my goodbye. All my lovin.

'Don't look for me dad, I know you go to the end of the world for me but you wont find me plz.'

The teen also left behind a map which had highlighted Humboldt, Arcata, and Bisbee.

Though he had no idea there was any relationship between them at first, Mr Wilson said someone sent him a link with the three locations listed as 'Hippie Havens'.

Runaway: Haley Faith Wilson is 17, 5' 6" and weighs 120 pounds

Haley is alone, he believes, and none of her friends have heard from her.

'So far it looks like she is alone and her friends are just as much in the dark, worried and scared as her family,' he told MailOnline.

In the video the father-of-four pleads with viewers: 'I just want her to be found safe. I love her very much.

'Will you pass this along and pray? Thank you.'

Note: Haley's parents found this note in her room along with a map and her cellphone

Plea: It tells her dad not to try to find her

Map: Haley left this behind and had highlighted Humboldt, Arcata and Bisbee

No contact: Mr Wilson holds up the cellphone his daughter left behind

Wish and hope: Mr Wilson is desperate to get his daughter back safe

Because Hayley is 17-years-old she is considered a legal adult in Texas and her name has been entered into a national database of runaways.

Mr Wilson believes social media is the only way of finding his daughter and is hoping for a miracle.

He said his daughter left home through her bedroom window. He and his wife Amber noticed when they woke up she was gone.

He said: 'I went out to start my car and noticed that her car was gone and that her bedroom window was open.

'I came inside and went into her room. I saw that her bedding, acoustic guitar and a few small items were gone. I also found the note that I put in the video.'

When he was inundated with questions about his daughter's disappearance, he decided to make the video to get the word out to as many people as possible.

He said they had 'some incidents', which he called 'normal 17-year-old type things' but he said he didn't see this coming.'

'We just had a perfect Christmas together, complete with snow, family and friends. Everything seemed to be fine and she seemed very happy.

'It was the first Christmas that she had worked, saved and bought everyone in the family a gift. She was very proud of that. I don't think we could have done anything differently.'

Social media is now his biggest hope, he said, and he wants someone to reach out to her and make sure he is safe.

Last seen: Haley went missing from her bedroom in Amarillo. Her dad believes she climbed out the window

Baffled: Ray Wilson said he did not see this coming and thought they had a really good Christmas together

On the Facebook page set up to help the Wilsons find their missing daughter, people from all over America have offered their wishes and some even promise to look out for her.

College student Lana Wojcik wrote: 'I live in Safford, Arizona, which is about two hours from Bisbee. I know alot of people in Bisbee. I am keeping my eyes open. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.'

VIDEO: Haley
VIDEO: Ray Wilson Raw Interview

© Associated Newspapers Ltd
Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group

Offline cmack

• View Profile
Re: Help this father before Dr. Phil offers his "help".
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 09:24:52 PM »
From the above article:

Because Hayley is 17-years-old she is considered a legal adult in Texas and her name has been entered into a national database of runaways.

Seems a little contradictory.

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:37:39 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Comments: 'I just want her to be found': Father makes...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 12:07:06 AM »
Comments left for the above article, " 'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking YouTube video in desperate bid to track down his runaway teenage daughter" (by Rachel Quigley, 30th December 2011, Daily Mail), #s 1-20:

- Twinkle, UK, 30/12/2011 11:08
    Awww bless him
- Sally, Yorkshire, England, 30/12/2011 11:40
    Heart breaking :( Hope she's found safe & well.
- Elle, Uk, 30/12/2011 11:49
    I hope she's found safe and well soon - poor guy x
- London, Bangaldesh, 30/12/2011 11:52
    She RAN away... nuff said(no story here)
- Abbie, Southampton, 30/12/2011 11:56
    I hope he finds her and gets the peace he deserves. It's a shame there aren't more Dads like this in the world.
- Gerrit Verstoep, Florence, SC USA, 30/12/2011 12:02
    I truly hope she's a runaway and that there's not something more dastardly going on here. . .
- Cat, Berkshire, 30/12/2011 12:09
    I really hope there's a happy ending here.
- C Franklin, Columbia SC, 30/12/2011 12:12
    My heart breaks for this family, I pray that they find her soon safe and sound. I wil pray for her until she returns. Pleas know that you'll will be kept in my heart and mind until I hear she has been found and she is ok. Please God bring Hayley back to her family now!!!
- The Empryean Queen, usa, 30/12/2011 12:17
    so sad. I cannot even imagine.
- Evan, Cleveland USA, 30/12/2011 12:32
    She RAN away... nuff said(no story here) - London, Bangaldesh, 30/12/2011 16:52 ?---------------- Troll!
- mark, Dallas, 30/12/2011 12:34
    There is something missing here... I am not so sure what? But why does he say she went out the window... weird. If she has a car she could have just drove to 7-11 and never came back. I feel very strange about this!
- Born and lived in England, Formerly Liverpool ,now Canada, 30/12/2011 12:37
    To " London, Bangladesh" (you spelled this wrong by the way). . . "nuff said "? You must be a reprehensible person to write what you did .Perhaps your indicated background leaves you as a callous person. You are able to make your spiteful comment behind the veil of anonymity.
- C Franklin, Columbia SC, 30/12/2011 12:42
    @ London, Bangaldesh, 30/12/2011 16:52 You comments are stupid, sure hope you don't mind the karma after you for this? Grow up or better yet just don't post.
- robert, scotland , 30/12/2011 12:47
    i pray to god this poor guy has his daugher back in his arms i feel for this man it must be breaking his heart i hope the media in the usa pick his heartbreaking story up and its shown around the whole of the usa
- never mind, london, 30/12/2011 12:51
    Hope she is found safely very very soon
- WJS, UK, 30/12/2011 13:25
    I hope she is safe, she has clearly left of her own accord. However, why is this in a British paper as she is not likely to be here?
- DB1, Nottingham ENGLAND, 30/12/2011 13:36
    I hope the power of the internet and social networking can bring a happy conclusion to this fathers nightmare.
- shorty, South Buckinghamshire, 30/12/2011 13:49
    this almost had me in tears..poor man, i hope he is reunited with her very soon
- Lara, NY, 30/12/2011 13:56
    I think she has been kidnaped.. like the guy sad ... something is very weird here...the whole situation is...
- Stormy, Penryn Calif USA, 30/12/2011 14:09
    First & foremost, I hope his daughter is found, runaway or not. Kids that age think it's easy to survive 'out there' on their own. I know because I tried 30+ years ago, but luckily was found by family before I could come to any harm. I must point out that her annotation on the map is incorrect. What she has labeled as 'Arcata' is, in fact, Arcadia. Arcata is a town near Humboldt, California and is indeed a 'Hippie Haven', whatever that may mean. Arcadia is a solidly middle-class city near Los Angeles (I used to work there). I'm sure the police have figured that out, but hopefully an 'Amber Alert' has gone out to cover both areas.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 12:21:50 AM »
Comments left for the above article, " 'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking YouTube video in desperate bid to track down his runaway teenage daughter" (by Rachel Quigley, 30th December 2011, Daily Mail), #s 21-40:

- Elisabeth the scandinavian, London, UK, 30/12/2011 14:14
    This young lady is a grownup (in Texas) albeit a young one, she has a drivers licence and a car and wrote a note - conclusion: it is her choice to go away, respect that and leave her alone, that goes for the father as well. But, where is DM going with this? Is it part of DMs "bad, crazy, stupid things women do" ? Or is it a "filler" (when DM can not fill its homepage with UK stuff, it just finds some weirdo or violents story or in this case non story from the US)? Just asking.
- Richardf, Back of beyond, UK, 30/12/2011 14:41
    I hope his daughter is found soon - safe and well. If however someone is caught having hurt his daughter I hope her dad gets to meet him.... its all in the eyes... we all see it. Good luck sir, I sincerely hope that this ends well.
- An Englishwoman, Newcastle UK, 30/12/2011 15:22
    There's a reason she ran away, wonder what that could be!
- David1988, Toronto, 30/12/2011 15:33
    Until you have lost someone close to you, you won't know the feeling. It's horrible and lasts forever. Good luck to this guy. Hope his daughter turns up safe.
- Dan, London, UK, 30/12/2011 15:49
    He looks like Opie from Sons of Anarchy
- annixo, London, 30/12/2011 16:00
    I work with teenagers that have run away from home and sometimes, there isnt a "real" reason (abuse, drugs..). Its sometimes daft reasons such as the parents "dont understand them" or they want to be "adults". Age old story. its been the same for centuries. I think this father has put the message out there because he is genuine, loving father. My fear is she comes from a small town in Texas and she travelling to major cities such as LA, which will crush her very quickly. I dont believe in god and i dont believe in pray, but i hope he finds her safe and well. I'm jaded by the reality of my work, but there is always hope!
- SuzyQue, U.S.A., 30/12/2011 21:01
    "There's a reason she ran away, wonder what that could be! - An Englishwoman, Newcastle UK, 30/12/2011 20:22" Could be because she's 17 years old and the world can be very, very dramatic and tragic at that age. Hopefully, she'll learn to put things into context and understand what is important and what is not.
- Alex, Cincinnati OH USA, 30/12/2011 21:19
    Proof positive for the conspiracy theorists everywhere that Heath Ledger is alive and well.
- Jenny, Preston, Lancs. UK, 30/12/2011 22:14
    I hope she is found soon and has suffered no harm. I am very puzzled that she left a marked map and her phone behind though.
- Iain, Glasgow, Scotland, 30/12/2011 22:34
    Personally if I were the father I"d be happy to get the family car back and let the thoughtless ungrateful teenager maker her own way in the world, hoping she clearly understood that she had made her choice so now had to live with it forever!
- L K Tucker, Wetumpka Alabama USA, 30/12/2011 22:52
    There is a long list of missing students that suddenly vanish with little information. This case is an exception in that she left clues. But the potential cause is still a little known problem of physiology discovered when it caused mental breaks for office workers. Incorrect computer use in homes can create the "special circumstances" for Subliminal Distraction exposure. Victims typically hallucinate situations that cause fear paranoia and depression. The exposure can shape thought and reason. When it happened to my wife she heard voices and had severe crying episodes about situations she hallucinated. I had to hide keys then disable cars to prevent her driving away while I slept following the voices and hallucinations. This is NOT mental illness. A design problem of human physiology and crowded knowledge work situations it requires a location for exposure. Thus it can be investigated and confirmed or eliminated. Subliminal Distraction has been known in design forty years.
- jacqueline , perth, 30/12/2011 23:56
    That poor dad. My heart goes out to him. I hope his daughter is found asap safe and well
- TB, USA, 31/12/2011 00:17
    My brother lives in Bisbee, Arizona, and he's still every bit the hippie he was in the late 1960's. He seems to know every flower child, young and old, in town. I just sent him this article. He will ask his friends to keep an eye out for this kid.
- TB, USA, 31/12/2011 00:46
    My brother lives in Bisbee, Arizona, and he's still every bit the hippie he was in the late 1960's. He seems to know every flower child, young and old, in town. I just sent him this article. He will ask his friends to keep an eye out for this kid.
- lex, london, 31/12/2011 01:19
    The girl ran away. The dad looks creepy
- Lynda J, Laguna Niguel, USA, 31/12/2011 01:42
    This map says "Arcata" but shows "Arcadia" which is a town about 650 miles to the south, in Los Angeles County, California.
- completely average, somewhere, 31/12/2011 03:14
    Can a legal adult "runaway"? She left. She's old enough to legally leave if she wants. That's why the police aren't doing anything.

Having a daughter of my own, I can only imagine what this father is going through, but fact is she's a legal adult and she could have just as easily joined the military and gone to Afghanistan with a rifle in her hand as she could go to some hippy havens.
- Zoey, Singapore, 31/12/2011 04:20
    If she is old enough for you,think again. She is still young. she's just 17. Im 17 and i dont wish to leave my family especially right after christmas. And she is a girl.don't you think it's dangerous. Many people are deceiving these days. Hopefully, she will come back and remember that her Dad loves her so much and many people out there prayed for her.
- Chris, Washington DC, 31/12/2011 04:28
    Reminds me of the book Paper Towns
- Lisa, Los Angeles, USA, 31/12/2011 04:48
    @ L K Tucker, Alabama -- if you're not paranoid schizophrenic and your wife did hear voices and have hallucinations with crying episodes, then she is definitely paranoid schizophrenic. I know. Had what you describe her as having. It's not whatever are you trying to say it is about computers, etc. It's often genetic. It also has nothing really to do with this story.

Offline cindiford79

• View Profile
    • http://www.rescueyouth.com
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:10 PM »
This is very sad. I have family who live in Humboldt County and I actually first saw this video posted on Facebook by one of my Humboldt relatives. Regardless of her age, her parents have every right to be upset and want to find her. Even if she was an adult and left like that, I am sure they would feel the same. I live about 3 hours from Arcata and this whole region of Northern California and Southern Oregon has a very large hippy population so there is a good chance she will find what she is looking for. A lot of homeless teens here as well. I am not quite sure what her being good looking has to do with anything though. So ugly kids deserve to go to programs? Well anyway hope she is found safe and able to provide the closure her family needs.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
Quote from: "cindiford79"
This is very sad. I have family who live in Humboldt County and I actually first saw this video posted on Facebook by one of my Humboldt relatives. Regardless of her age, her parents have every right to be upset and want to find her. Even if she was an adult and left like that, I am sure they would feel the same. I live about 3 hours from Arcata and this whole region of Northern California and Southern Oregon has a very large hippy population so there is a good chance she will find what she is looking for. A lot of homeless teens here as well. I am not quite sure what her being good looking has to do with anything though. So ugly kids deserve to go to programs? Well anyway hope she is found safe and able to provide the closure her family needs.
The state of being homeless is becoming epidemic for teens.

Is that why the website in your sig, Cindi, is a veritable recruitment hub for unsuspecting and desperate parents, feeding them into the clutches of programs, edcons, transport agencies, etc., along with a do-it-yourself version offered via a ubiquitous banner across the bottom of every page for (former Daytop attendee) James Lehman's "Total Transformation?"

I s'pose it's really a sign of the economy when "informative material" like this gets produced right here in "Medford, Oregon," instead of being farmed out to the Philippines, or India, or China like it used to be in (what seems now) the bad old days...

Luv the glossy blog entries! We've covered some of those same programs, edcons, and kidnapping agencies here too. But I'd characterize said coverage as being comprised of somewhat ... spicier vernacular than that employed by the writer(s) of your site. Wonder why? :D

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 06:02:53 PM »
What's with all the allegation that the dad is shilling a song he wrote and produced? Hope the story gets confirmed somehow if it already hasn't been. Be a shame to get everyone all worked up and looking to find out there is nothing amiss.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 06:09:42 PM »
Comments left for the above article, " 'I just want her to be found': Father makes heartbreaking YouTube video in desperate bid to track down his runaway teenage daughter" (by Rachel Quigley, 30th December 2011, Daily Mail), #s 41-52:

- Jill Rinehart, san jose, ca, 31/12/2011 06:01
    I'm thinking of you and your family and hoping your daughter comes home safe. I posted your video as well. My heart goes out to you and your family
- Dennis Gill, London, 31/12/2011 07:03
    My heart tells me which is sad to say that the father has killed his own child i got shivers down my spine listening to what he said. I just hope I am wrong.
- Steven, Surrey, 31/12/2011 07:19
    I hope it all ends well.
- truth, no mans land, 31/12/2011 11:48
    i am 18, i could never imagine doing this to my dad ! I couldn't watch all the video, when he started crying i imagined my dad in his place. i hope he finds her safe and well
- Noone, Ohio, 31/12/2011 12:44
    The "Ss" are the same in the girl's note and the dad's note.
- Hawaiian Marine, Current Location: Afghanistan/Home town: Honolulu Hawaii, 31/12/2011 14:43
    I have friends in a Cali. I have forwarded this story to them. God be with your family.
- Annoyed, U.K., 31/12/2011 15:50
    As much as I hope she's safe & well, why would you do this other than for attention!?!? There are orphans and homeless people everywhere without families or places to live & then you get spoiled girls who run away for no particular reason. Grrr
- Ken, Kent, 31/12/2011 16:36
    And so we all spread his music around youtoob and he gets lots of free advertising. Good trick. I'm betting she'll turn up safe in a few months, and he'll get another 15 minuets out of it. Sorry, just seems a little fake to me. A lot actuallly. If it's true, I hope she's found, don't get me wrong.
- marge white, penarth wales uk, 31/12/2011 19:48
    I know they are such a worry at that age..My daughter was the same but when she got older she changed her ways and wondered what all the fuss was about.. I am shure she will turn up safe and sound. She knows you will be waiting for her when she gets home..
- Leda, Arizona, 31/12/2011 20:58
    I hope she shows up in Bisbee. The town only has about 6,000 people and flyers with her photo on them are posted around town. She will be quickly recognized.
- doxie56, Jacksonville, FL, 01/1/2012 03:29
    It's sad that the people we suspect first when a child disappears are the parents. I saw the interview and the guy never even mentioned his band until the reporter asked about the music on the video. Did I miss something? I may have, since I don't recall hearing if the father called the police before or after his daughter disappeared. But girl is 17, plays guitar and sings.... AND appears to be headed to CA. Who ever knows with a teenager since their brains are not yet developed enough to make thoughtful decisions. I raised 5 of them (aside from fosters). I've yet to see anything suspicious about this story or the father. But as my kids can tell you, I'm not always right. Then again, I felt strongly that the Ramsey's killed their beautiful little girl. Either way, the child is still gone. Those of you who believe the dad killed his daughter, keep in mind that the police ALWAYS suspect the parents first and interview them many times over.
- Brenda Bland, Colorado Springs, CO, 01/1/2012 07:46
    Hoping this comment reaches Ray Wilson...Humboldt has a liberal arts college and is located in Arcata which is not where she has that name posted on the map. I believe the numbers at the bottom are her attempts to figure out how many miles she could make it on $150. I don't know your daughter, but I am praying you find her safely.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
Fucking hell, what is with the shill link Cindi has in her sig?

:suicide:

Offline cmack

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
What's with all the allegation that the dad is shilling a song he wrote and produced? Hope the story gets confirmed somehow if it already hasn't been. Be a shame to get everyone all worked up and looking to find out there is nothing amiss.

I haven't heard the allegations. A terrible shame if true, like that reality TV Colorado family that pretended their kid was on that balloon.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 01:41:01 AM »
Quote from: "cmack"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I haven't heard the allegations. A terrible shame if true, like that reality TV Colorado family that pretended their kid was on that balloon.
While I can't actually speak for Che, his post may have had something to do with this excerpt from the above article, emphasis added:

In the video, Mr Wilson simply holds up flashcards telling his story to viewers while The Texas Heat's Misty Waters is played in the background.

Mr Wilson told the MailOnline he wrote and recorded the song with the band about Haley and her little sister.

The lyrics say: 'Misty waters, tears refine. Loving daughters, memories align.'[/list][/size]
Note also the following comment left for said article:

- Ken, Kent, 31/12/2011 16:36
      And so we all spread his music around youtoob and he gets lots of free advertising. Good trick. I'm betting she'll turn up safe in a few months, and he'll get another 15 minuets out of it. Sorry, just seems a little fake to me. A lot actuallly. If it's true, I hope she's found, don't get me wrong.
    [/list]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    Amarillo father hopes social media will help bring runaway..
    « Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 10:47:21 AM »
    Another article:

ConnectAmarillo.com - Pronews 7
    Amarillo father hopes social media will help bring runaway daughter home

by Travis Ruiz
    Posted: 12.29.2011 at 10:22 PM · Updated: 12.30.2011 at 11:20 AM

Video: Amarillo father hopes social media will help bring runaway daughter home

Twitter: #FindHaley

Read more: Local, News, Haley Wilson, Haley, Amarillo, Amarillo Teen Missing, Runaway Teen, Amarillo Runaway, Findhaley, Lovehaley, Ray Wilson, Amarillo Texas, Runaway, Runayay Teen, Ford Escort, Dad Uses Social Media to Find Daught, Father Uses Social Media to Find Daughter, Dad Appeals to Social Media to Find Missing Daughter, Social Media Used to Find Missing People

It's an Amarillo father's plea to help find his runaway daughter.

If you've logged on Facebook or Twitter recently, you've undoubtedly seen the posts about a 17-year-old runaway from Amarillo.

Her name is Haley Wilson and now her father, Ray, is hoping for a miracle. He's depending on the powers of social media to help bring Haley home.

Haley left her home through her bedroom window sometime Monday night. Ray said they noticed when they woke up and Haley was gone.

Click here to see the Facebook page.

"She was gone," he said. "Her window was open, her bedding was gone and so was her guitar."

A note was all Haley left behind. The note stated that she felt as thought she had nothing going for her. She also asked her dad to not look for her because he "would not find her."

Ray said all he knew to do was to get the word out. Immediately he started to post photos of her and her car, a 2003 silver Ford Focus station wagon. He also said he found a map in her room that had places marked in Arizona and California.

"We don't know where she is," he said. "I just want her home safe."

Because Haley is 17 years old, she is considered a legal adult in Texas. Amarillo Police said her name has now been entered into a national database of runaways.

Thursday afternoon, he also posted a video on YouTube. The video shows him telling the story of Haley. Within the video, is a song. The song, he said, he wrote for Haley and her little sister.

Video: Haley

"Social media is my biggest hope," Ray said. "Hopefully it can get to Haley or someone who sees Haley."

"I just want to know she's safe."

On Twitter, Ray and the community are using the hash tag #FindHaley.

Help this family out and share this story.

Video: Ray Wilson Raw Interview

# # #