Author Topic: Lies lies lies (Who else?)  (Read 3392 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Lies lies lies (Who else?)
« on: December 29, 2011, 09:00:38 AM »
DannyB II said:
The only crimes being committed against humanity is your constant abuse of a innocent man. I have committed no such crimes against any one. This is why I can freely interact on this site and many others with good conscious. Dealing with the paranoia and latent hostility most feel for me here has created a inner strength in me I never knew I had. Foolishly I would put value in what others of no consequence thought of me here.
I would suggest that you stop posturing and telling lies and begin to accept that I am no better nor any less then any other, that I do belong here amongst my fellow brethren.
Wayne was and is a liar (you know it and I know it) his memoir was not a tale of his life at all but a compilation of others personal misfortunes while at Elan. For you to even hint at paying respect to Wayne's abomination he calls a book is total disrespect to all who legitimately went through hell at that place. You really need to get that I went through your head.
Elan for me was damn near 2 years and I was left there after graduation due to circumstances out of my control till I could come up with another plan.
 Felt you needed to be educated, yet, once again.

You're never going to erase the stain you left on this world, and you're never going to rid yourself of the reputation you earned. Danny "fucking" Bennison. The abuser. You enjoyed beating kids. You enjoy stalking and harassing women and survivors online now. You're a piece of shit

There's no way to clean up your mess on the internet. You can't run away to Oklahomo and hide like you did when Bank of America foreclosed on your house. You don't get to walk away like you did from Elan, when you were caught having sex with underage residents (RAPE)

The only way you freely interact here is because of your lack of a conscience. You are what these people fight day in and day out. You are the face of the abuse they faced in programs. You should hang your head in shame and go away, but you don't because you enjoy hurting people

If I posted your obituary people would celebrate
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Lies lies lies (Who else?)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 09:06:41 AM »
As far as the book, for a year all you did was deny that you dragged Mary Jones behind a car (You stood there laughing) And, when it was pointed out that wasn't in the book, you now, a year later, say Wayne made the book up. Why did you let a year pass before you said it? Because you're full of shit

And, if you were our brethren, we would commit mass suicide. No one wants their life soiled by your name

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:47:48 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:39:31 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 09:49:46 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:40:04 PM by Anonymous »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »
:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Die Danny die :)

http://youtu.be/Xw-m4jEY-Ns

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 10:30:14 AM »
Better?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 10:34:36 AM »
http://youtu.be/2WUD-nhsmkw

Fuck you Danny

:suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 10:36:06 AM »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 10:36:26 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
DannyB II said:
The only crimes being committed against humanity is your constant abuse of a innocent man. I have committed no such crimes against any one. This is why I can freely interact on this site and many others with good conscious. Dealing with the paranoia and latent hostility most feel for me here has created a inner strength in me I never knew I had. Foolishly I would put value in what others of no consequence thought of me here.
I would suggest that you stop posturing and telling lies and begin to accept that I am no better nor any less then any other, that I do belong here amongst my fellow brethren.
Wayne was and is a liar (you know it and I know it) his memoir was not a tale of his life at all but a compilation of others personal misfortunes while at Elan. For you to even hint at paying respect to Wayne's abomination he calls a book is total disrespect to all who legitimately went through hell at that place. You really need to get that I went through your head.
Elan for me was damn near 2 years and I was left there after graduation due to circumstances out of my control till I could come up with another plan.
 Felt you needed to be educated, yet, once again.

You're never going to erase the stain you left on this world, and you're never going to rid yourself of the reputation you earned. Danny "fucking" Bennison. The abuser. You enjoyed beating kids. You enjoy stalking and harassing women and survivors online now. You're a piece of shit

There's no way to clean up your mess on the internet. You can't run away to Oklahomo and hide like you did when Bank of America foreclosed on your house. You don't get to walk away like you did from Elan, when you were caught having sex with underage residents (RAPE)

The only way you freely interact here is because of your lack of a conscience. You are what these people fight day in and day out. You are the face of the abuse they faced in programs. You should hang your head in shame and go away, but you don't because you enjoy hurting people

If I posted your obituary people would celebrate
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 11:16:23 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:50:52 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Any effort to get Danny to kill himself is a noble endeavor. I approve this message

Only a scared little punk talks like that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:40:57 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »
You just keep posting like that.  Let everyone see your true qualities. Only someone who's never been touched by suicide talks like that. As much as I don't like you,I hope you never have to live through that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:42:08 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 11:24:43 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
They didn't launch a suicide prevention campaign after Hitler killed himself

I take suicide on a case by case basis. His would bring serenity and peace to dozens of people

If you don't know that in your heart, you're fooling yourself

:nods:

Please list the people and ask them to come forward here and proclaim this. I think you will find that once again you are delusional and a bit narcissistic.
Wayne (or whoever you are) you are the only person that believes this.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.