Author Topic: I'm Your Puppet  (Read 5160 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
I'm Your Puppet
« on: December 24, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
"In January of 2011, we were told that "spontaneous," "indigenous" uprising had begun sweeping North Africa and the Middle East in what was hailed as the "Arab Spring." It would be almost four months before the corporate-media would admit that the US had been behind the uprisings and that they were anything but "spontaneous," or "indigenous.""
""A number of the groups and individuals directly involved in the revolts and reforms sweeping the region, including the April 6 Youth Movement in Egypt, the Bahrain Center for Human Rights and grass-roots activists like Entsar Qadhi, a youth leader in Yemen, received training and financing from groups like the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute and Freedom House, a nonprofit human rights organization based in Washington.""
 "The National Endowment receives about $100 million annually from Congress. Freedom House also gets the bulk of its money from the American government, mainly from the State Department."
"It is hardly a speculative theory then, that the uprisings were part of an immense geopolitical campaign conceived in the West and carried out through its proxies with the assistance of disingenuous foundations, organizations, and the stable of NGOs they maintain throughout the world. As we will see, preparations for the "Arab Spring" and the global campaign that is now encroaching on both Russia and China, as predicted in February 2011's "The Middle East & then the World," began not as unrest had already begun, but years before the first "fist" was raised, and within seminar rooms in D.C. and New York, US-funded training facilities in Serbia, and camps held in neighboring countries, not within the Arab World itself."

"Image: Red = US-backed destabilization, Blue = US occupying/stationed. China's oil and sea access to the Middle East and Africa are being or have already been cut. A similar strategy of isolation was used on Japan just before the onset of World War II."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=28343
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:42:13 PM by ajax13 »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: I'm Your Puppet
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »
I'm having trouble finding a connection between your geo political ranting and the TTI.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I'm having trouble finding a connection between your geo political ranting and the TTI.
Well then. If you're going to talk politics.....This is the place. ::evil::
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 12:54:57 PM »
Bullshit!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
Bullshit!
 Tacitus Realm is the politics section of this forum.
If you weren't a TROLL you would know this.  :twofinger:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »

If you don't think that the TTI is a manifestation of the ideology of Elite control of the unfit, diseased masses, then you ain't paying attention.

I neglected to post the link in the original post, but that wasn't a rant, it was a series of quotes from a comprehensive article about perception control via mass media.  You know, like the Reagans or Diana Spencer showing up in Straight for photo ops, newspapers gushing about teen B-mod prisons saving lives, etc.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
Just on your first post, k?  We know about the TTI-TPTB connection. :)

1) Libya - Qadaffi underestimated his popularity when he opened the taps to Italy.  Once people were becoming wealthy enough, out was the only place he was going to go to.  It's true the US dove in on the issue of oil - although I think it was more to do with the fear of major oil jolts than it was about ownership.  There were some jackal chads licking their chops in Washington, they didn't get anything they wanted.

2) Egypt - People did not want a dynasty.  I don't know if they thought they could overcome the army, although there are some that are hoping the military can concede.  We'll see.  We know the army has the backing of the US.

3) Syria - Mini-Iran.  The US is hoping Assad will be toppled but doesn't want to get too involved unless it stirs up Iran.  The US is banking on Erdogan's intervention.

4) Tunisia - a ratty velvet revolution, it seems.  Still has support of the US.

5) Algeria - fairly stable, despite protests

6) Yemen - the US doesn't know what it wants from it, so it is not getting much coverage.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 11:41:50 AM »
This thread it is about as relevant as fox news.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
What do events in the middle east matter to a kid sitting in a blue chair all day?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 12:23:49 PM »
What do events in the middle east matter to a kid sitting in a blue chair all day?

It might seem a bit fruitless to discuss it on fornits, but this is the Tacitus Realm for all the other political topics that don't fit in.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 04:01:48 PM »
My advice for anybody that cares so much about what happens in the middle east is just to go there. I guarantee nobody there gives a damn about you.
?©?€~¥@

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"
Just on your first post, k?  We know about the TTI-TPTB connection. :)

1) Libya - Qadaffi underestimated his popularity when he opened the taps to Italy.  Once people were becoming wealthy enough, out was the only place he was going to go to.  It's true the US dove in on the issue of oil - although I think it was more to do with the fear of major oil jolts than it was about ownership.  There were some jackal chads licking their chops in Washington, they didn't get anything they wanted.

2) Egypt - People did not want a dynasty.  I don't know if they thought they could overcome the army, although there are some that are hoping the military can concede.  We'll see.  We know the army has the backing of the US.

3) Syria - Mini-Iran.  The US is hoping Assad will be toppled but doesn't want to get too involved unless it stirs up Iran.  The US is banking on Erdogan's intervention.

4) Tunisia - a ratty velvet revolution, it seems.  Still has support of the US.

5) Algeria - fairly stable, despite protests

6) Yemen - the US doesn't know what it wants from it, so it is not getting much coverage.

You never post links to anything, you don't provide any evidence of anything, you make ill-informed, or outright false pronouncements on complex issues you don't know anything about.  Why?

Canadian West."

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 04:26:33 PM »
And for crazy jane to call me a troll. She doesn't remember who stuck up for her when she was banned.
?©?€~¥@

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »
My advice for anybody that cares so much about what happens in the middle east is just to go there. I guarantee nobody there gives a damn about you.

I would guess that the millions of people on the receiving end of US and NATO freedom-bombs and IMF freedom/poverty programs do give a damn about people in the US.

Canadian West."

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 08:57:30 PM »
Ajax - you and X - man need to get a room together, in Jerusalem.
?©?€~¥@