Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 30668 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »
It's so nice to see Wayne making new friends.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:08:48 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 05:40:40 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
He didn't go to Elan, but that has nothing to do with it.

Sorry, my mistake. This thread just looked so similar to all of the Elan infighting threads that I assumed it was more of the same. I mean, I expect it from you and Danny, but Eric going "Learn some respect, young man" (as if that's not going to antagonize anything) just sounds like something Art would say.

Personally I don't believe any of the claims made about anyone by anyone in this thread. For fuck's sake, people. Cut the shit, all three of you. Yet another post is not going to convince anyone of anything nor will it do anything but prompt yet another retaliatory post. Just shut the hell up and stop clogging this forum with yet another multi-dozen-page (that's where this is going) round of bullshit. Come after me if you want. Anything, anything, ANYTHING but another round of sickening personal-attack infighting like we had a few years back.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »
:timeout: ENOUGH!

A lot of accusations are flying and this is where it ends right here!
Program Watch received a $50.00 donation. If ye would like proof I will scan it and post it.

Now, if in fact you really are Eric Norwood...I would suggest first of all you CHILL OUT. By acting the way that you are acting and have been about this whole ordeal, from what I have read here....You are really representing  CAFETY in a bad light here Eric. I am certain the founder....whom I have known for years now (Kat Whitehead) would not be happy with your behavior here. I am also quite certain other board members would not care for that either. I used to be a CAFETY board member but unfortunately I had to resign for health reasons...but I can tell you one thing, and that is this: I would not want to be associated with you if I was still on the board, b/c of this recent way that ye are acting. Food for though, Eric. That is of course, assuming that this is the real Eric and not an imposter.

To all of the rest here: hello and good to see ye all. Yeah, apparently it takes a survivor fight to pull me out of  hiding...lol!
-DP
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2011, 05:54:01 PM »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:54:00 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 05:59:43 PM »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:53:27 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2011, 06:39:33 PM »
Quote from: "Deprogrammed"
:timeout: ENOUGH!

A lot of accusations are flying and this is where it ends right here!
Program Watch received a $50.00 donation. If ye would like proof I will scan it and post it.

Now, if in fact you really are Eric Norwood...I would suggest first of all you CHILL OUT. By acting the way that you are acting and have been about this whole ordeal, from what I have read here....You are really representing  CAFETY in a bad light here Eric. I am certain the founder....whom I have known for years now (Kat Whitehead) would not be happy with your behavior here. I am also quite certain other board members would not care for that either. I used to be a CAFETY board member but unfortunately I had to resign for health reasons...but I can tell you one thing, and that is this: I would not want to be associated with you if I was still on the board, b/c of this recent way that ye are acting. Food for though, Eric. That is of course, assuming that this is the real Eric and not an imposter.

To all of the rest here: hello and good to see ye all. Yeah, apparently it takes a survivor fight to pull me out of  hiding...lol!
-DP

A whole $50.00 and his memoir has been out for how long. If we were counting weeks this would equate to .50 a week he has donated. Wayne spends more then 100 times of that on cigg's and booze in a day.

Oh we are so sorry that we are talking about your beloved Wayne Kernochan that your beloved organization CAFETY (you left) backs 100% without any investigation. The founder lacks genuine humility in as far as acknowledging her ineptness in this matter concerning Wayne Kernochan. All she knows (including yourself) is Wayne wrote a memoir, that's it. Whether it is true, fabricated, he was there or not ect....you have no clue. We have brought evidence to argue his authenticity and you choose to not look at it.

As far as someone from that organization sharing there opinions in whatever way they choose on a site is really there business. For you to cast judgement as if he is not living up to some protocol of CAFETY is just ridiculous if not condescending to the rest of us. As if he should act with more esteem.

Deprogrammed thanks for making us aware of who you really are and what it is you value. It also seems that friends are dispensable to you. They have a shelf life. Great to know.
Seems you probably need to re arrange your priorities.

It seems the last 10 or so BOD's have left for metal, emotional or physical reasons. What's up with that??
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 07:20:27 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2011, 06:46:23 PM »
Eric and I are on the same page. We're very much alike.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
Did Eric sexually abuse children in treatment centers? I don't see the resemblance

Eric, thank for starting the Danny and Wayne saga again. We haven't had enough of that here  :suicide:

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 08:09:21 PM »
Just so everyone knows these two sock puppets here are Wayne Kernochan. We have already verified his IP address. It isn't hard to do if you have someone capable.
Please check the registration dates and number of posts for both sock puppets and that will explain everything. Look particularly at the registration date of DannyB II and the
number of posts.Strikingly different.

New postby DannyB.II (PARODY)
» Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win~Stephen King

http://alifegoneawry.com/

New postby YV23
» Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 pm

DannyB.II wrote:Eric and I are on the same page. We're very much alike.

Did Eric sexually abuse children in treatment centers? I don't see the resemblance

Eric, thank for starting the Danny and Wayne saga again. We haven't had enough of that here :suicide:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 08:18:57 PM »
You're pathetic Danny

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
So because Danny still believes Wayne is a liar and I would say with just cause. You have to bring up a disgusting abusive act that is happening frequently I might add and hurl it at Danny. Just so you can stand up for yourself.
No!!! Don't answer the charges asked of you just deflect with disgusting remarks about children being abused. Real nice.
Not one person believes any of this Wayne including Susan Schofield.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2011, 08:24:10 PM »
Eric, how effective will you be with this guy as your major supporter?

Danny admitted to having sex with a minor in his care when he was staff at Elan

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

When more than one person said Yvette was a minor Danny said he never touched her. That was weeks later. He admitted to it dozens of times in the weeks before

Danny is an admitted pedophile.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2011, 08:30:55 PM »
Danny Bennison Manifesto
 I have read Waynes book as many here. I will not be trying to compete with his writing skills nor length of his book. He beats me hands down. The book was mesmerizing to say the least. Names were brought up that I have not thought about in years (decades). Some of the people I have/had stayed in contact with throughout the years. So it was interesting to hear their thoughts on the book also. The chronicling of my work history was for the most part off but only by a few months, I was wrote about being at Elan 7 at a time I had already left.

I am not going to get in a big argument about the book at this time if ever. I don't see the need after all. Yes at first I wanted to jump all over it but I was encouraged not to by many. This story brought up old hurts, wounds and anger. I was a resident at Elan for almost 2 years, I watched Elan change into a violent atmosphere in a matter of years. I witnessed the change in residents being brought to Elan from Mental facilities, Juvenile detention centers, Autistic children ect....I watched Staff and Directors leave en-mass and I watched 3 people who are still there deny they are doing children harm, It is beyond shameful.

Back to the book, two people I will talk about that I felt were erroneously portrayed one was my best friend Donald Hampton. I knew Donald prior to coming to Elan, we met at YCC in R.I. We were residents together at Elan, became staff together.

Don was a black guy and while we worked at Elan we were roommmates, along with 3 other people. So I'm sorry I don't know where this racist "nigger shit" is coming from but ya got me confused with someone else. Donald left Elan because of the violence, he worked as staff for a whole 4 months. He hated Elan. AS far as calling people faggots and so forth, well ya got me there. During the football season in 76 George White, Wanye Barnes, Steve Sperry, Mike O'Neil, Alan Frey and others use to egg one another on across the lines calling each other faggots. We would wait to see if George was going to carry the ball and Dominic Parker and myself would call George a faggot if he ran away from us. As far as calling residents faggots as staff no I'm sorry once again not my style.

In early 1978 I was 18 years old and most of the people I wrote about above were my age or a year younger. I was in the program with them, hung out with them and kept in touch with three of them over the years. If you were from Rhode Island and followed college basketball and the NBA during the early 70's you knew Wayne Barnes older brother. His brother was paying for Wayne.
 Second person is Mary Jones. Mary has been talked about a lot on this site and fornits. She was used to embarrass me. You guys remember the story of Mary being tied to the back of a Van and dragged around Elan. Now the story is Mary was beaten by 15 to 20 people. Well everyone that really knows Mary Jones finds this to be a bit incredulous. I'll tell you why, Mary had a kidney abnormality so she was never put in the ring or received any kind of physical punishment. This came down from Joe straight from Rhode Island. So I find this a tad difficult to understand because if she was beat she would definitely sustained injuries that probably would have killed her or very near. This is a fact, just ask anyone who knew Mary Jones from 75-79. I feel for Mary and they way she has been treated.
 As I said I am not going to minimize this book. I am sure Wayne invested his soul in this book. I do believe it took a lot of courage to put yourself out there. To talk to a audience about what you experienced at 15 years old. No one could have prepared us for Elan and the mind fuck that happened to us. So no, I am not going to fight Wayne or anyone else over the barbarous abuses that went on.
 If Wayne was in the House, Elan 7 as he said he was then we both know what I did and what I did not do. I do not have the luxury of remembering Wayne and for this I am sorry. It does not mean you were insignificant it just means I can not recollect.

Wayne I also want to take this time to apologize for any and all harm I caused you either directly or indirectly. I was put in charge to care for you (whether Elan wanted me to do this or not) I knew that you needed to be protected and I failed horribly.
 I can only hope in time you can see just how sincere I am.

Now I would also like to take the time to express my sincere apologies to others to have gone to Elan that I was unkind to and down right rude to over the last year or so. As I have said before I could not have prepared myself enough to understand the impact of emotions that stormed back into my life when I ventured onto this site and others concerning Elan.

I did not handle the emotions from others well. I can only hope that Felice, Sharon, Matt, Mark, Wayne and others can forgive my intolerable behavior I displayed here and other sites a while back. My ongoing amends to you all has been to leave you alone and to empathize with your pain and how I can irritate this with my behavior.

I now understand that just by being staff and a Director will be enough for many of you to push me away. I am OK with this now. I guess I have acquired enough information so it is not as important to be heard as it is to listen. I have people I can go to to help me when I need it.

I was so naive and ignorant when I first got here because I had not put two 'n two together yet. This is a survivor site and I was staff. I had never really looked at myself that way. Being staff was just another phase of Elan until I left. I never had any intention of staying at Elan. I just had no other place to go and until I figured out what was next I thought I would just stay there. What was next came 20 months, when I moved to Louisiana and worked in the Gulf of Mexico on oil rigs. I have never looked back since.

Wayne thanks for a great book. Hey I have no problem really you using my name. I am sure I have injured you in some way. Just by being staff.
 Just know this, I have a heart and a soul. I love and I am loved. I know what you went through and I am sorry I am a part of your life in the way I am.

Please think about this, you and I know what I did. Part of our healing process is getting honest about our past so we can forgive. Forgiveness does not mean you invite me into your life, forgiveness means we look at our past honestly and have no more illusions about it. We see it as it was and say Ok this is what happened and I am letting it go.

With my love in your healing process,

Danny

P.S. These were just some heartfelt thoughts I had.

Diane love you much.....
 My little sister wrote to me the lyrics to the song "Daniel" from Elton John in 1975. I read this letter while sitting in my bunk in the mens dormitory. They converted the mens dormitory into Elan 7 eighteen months later.
 I thought that had some significance here.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 09:56:45 PM »
Wayne your embarassing yourself  :rofl: