Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 32113 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2012, 07:51:30 AM »
Washe tickling your feet?

I saw you laughing when it happened
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2012, 08:01:42 AM »
Stupid moron trolls and sockpuppets.Arguing  with themselves.
?©?€~¥@

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2012, 08:17:44 AM »
Yes, I can't stand it

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:43 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
24 October
Wayne Kernochan
Ya want to know the truth? I'm happy my book helped people, but it has had the opposite effect on me. I was happy before I knew about the TTI. I log on every day and my stomach flips. I'm anxious, miserable and suicidal most of the time.

My sexuality and my sexual assault are ridiculed. I constantly wonder what that creep is up to. I thank God I don't know where he is because I would have done him serious harm

I hate that I hate, but I do. I thought that part of me was gone, but it's back with a severity I didn't know existed. My doctor wants to put me in the hospital. I haven't written anything since I posted this thing

I wish I could take it all back

You know what Wayne those could have been my words exactly to, you fake tormentor. You have stalked me since late 2008, you have made up one lie after another about me and been busted at them all. You say could not even remember Albert Beauchane and he was there when you say you were (this is a bunch of BS because Albert gave you this supposed valuable information you think you have). You have harassed my sister and her daughter, my sister in law about her dead son and my family about our dead mother should I go on because nothing has been sacred with you.
You posted lies about me and stalked me all over the internet, impersonating me so others would believe it is me committing the abusive acts  ect...ect...ect...Now you want to cry about my actions which have been nil compared to you over the past 2 years.

You said this book helped people?
What in this book has helped anybody...I don't get it? Seriously? This book wasn't about helping anybody including you, Wayne. First off Wayne you would have had to have gone to Elan (which you did not) and then succumbed to these heinous abuses Elan shelled out (which you did not). So I ask again what content in this memoir has helped anyone when the you the author has lied about his involvement?  

Stop with your fake suicidal remarks and I am a Pan Sexual weirdness. You are neither, you are a sick twisted chameleon. You will be whatever you think that person wants you to be in order to get what you want (if you want to call that Pan Sexual go ahead). Sad part is most of the time all you want is attention. I have talked with you enough on the phone that I would know if you were or not. You say you are Pan Sexual so you can garner attention from Kat, Siobhan and the other lesbian women (who are organizers, founders and Admin's) so that they will identify with you, feel a kinship (so to speak) and through that help you gain recognition along with your book.
Wayne I have never disliked or had such a lack of respect for a person as you in my entire life. You take fraud to the utmost extreme you just don't know when to quit. You abuse a privilege only a true survivor should have and make it  obscene. You lie with impunity, no guilt or shame.  
The biggest characteristic about you that most of my friends, family and I really are shocked about is your ability to lie. You are really really good at it. You showed Siobhan, Lee Goldman and a good many others a fake piece of paper you had replicated to look like a monthly progress report. Every body swallowed that up because they didn't know if it is real or not and they just wanted to believe you. But you made sure you never showed me though, Wayne I have a copy that you scanned for someone else. You have made up what you think is a copy of a monthly report and are trying to pass it off as real. What a pathetic jerk. I keep telling you, You don't have as many friends as you think.  
I tell you these things because more and more survivors eyes are opening to your treachery and your lies. You are definitely not this woeful survivor tormented by this demonic monster. You are the only one tormenting you and creating your own sadness. You are crying now because your book of lies was exposed for the sham it was and your dreams went down the drain. Well go find another sucker Wayne because I damn sure will not lie down and take it asshole.
You will not use me as a ticket to make money.
The only way this is going to work for you Wayne is for you to tell the truth. Try it sometime it does pay off.
Danny Bennison, rapist, abuser, liar, abuser of women, has spoken. He's also T-Rex. No one on either side of the TTI wants anything to do with this piece of shit

Do you have one real person who will back you up Dan?

Just your ridiculous sock puppets

This is Eric (Liar) Norwood's best friend. A pedophile who admitted to it

Good luck with your lawsuit Eric. With this sack of shit on your side, you're sure to lose
With Danny on his side, he's sure to be laughed out of every court in the country

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2012, 08:20:49 AM »
Knock it off Danny
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »
Guys look at the "signatures" of Troublemaker and the fake DannyB. II (I don't put a period after DannyB II, look at my user name and the registration) you will see that Wayne didn't even have enough sense to erase his signature. All he did was change the username. Moron busts himself.
Actually we already knew Wayno...usually the thief who cries the loudest when stolen from is the thief and you are definitely a thief.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 13, 2012, 01:51:07 PM »
Ha fuckin' ha! He did it.He used your name and left his own signature at the bottom.I thought he was kinda' stupid but DAMN!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2012, 02:33:20 PM »
I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2012, 04:26:58 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

Let me be the one who helps you since I have first hand knowledge.

DannyB II and T-Rex are the only user names I use here on fornits.

I have been accused of being others.
Here are some friends of mine who are often accused of being me.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with
me, was at my wedding ect...bla bla!!

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because
he just can't stand Wayne.

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Now to you Froderik, you have a lot of gall coming here asking for anything.
Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)
Trust me duchess nobody cares what you want.  
I see you didn't ask for Waynes, Felices or anyone else.
Why don't you supply us with your current user names verified by the Admins.

Thanks in advance duchess!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2012, 04:50:59 PM »

Thanks in advance.

Let me be the one who helps you since I have first hand knowledge.

DannyB II and T-Rex are the only user names I use here on fornits.

I have been accused of being others.
Here are some friends of mine who are often accused of being me.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with
me, was at my wedding ect...bla bla!!

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because
he just can't stand Wayne.

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Now to you Froderik, you have a lot of gall coming here asking for anything.
Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)
Trust me duchess nobody cares what you want.  
I see you didn't ask for Waynes, Felices or anyone else.
Why don't you supply us with your current user names verified by the Admins.

Thanks in advance duchess!!
Thanks for clearing that up. ?

I have no idea what you are talking about concerning any "racist post" I supposedly made...
O'bama? lol

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
I also go by Heretic Reb and Cuggle on certain websites, and Claude on one that closed

My posts are still there

By racist pool I mean the people who are posting racist remarks in OFFA

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2012, 04:55:22 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
I also go by Heretic Reb and Cuggle on certain websites, and Claude on one that closed

My posts are still there
Oh, I see, lol

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »

My posts are still there
Oh, I see, lol

I'll let this be my last comment on this because by the time Wayne, Felice and Mark Babbitz are done you may be as confused as you started out.
Claude, Cuggle and Heretikreb are names Wayne and Felice used to spam me on several other blogs and sites about a year ago. They also used
my emails and my own name at one point. They got so good at this that they actually had a whole site/blog thinking I was actually conversing
with them. This took a bit of a imagination and effort on their part.
So have at it I am sure they will keep you entertained. If you are inclined to know the truth I gave it to you in my comments above.
*If you noticed the poster used my user name (Fake!! Look at the registration date) good luck Froderik.*

Froderk it was your thread you started concerning O'Bama some weeks back, it is gone now.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »

My posts are still there
Oh, I see, lol

I'll let this be my last comment on this because by the time Wayne, Felice and Mark Babbitz are done you may be as confused as you started out.
Claude, Cuggle and Heretikreb are names Wayne and Felice used to spam me on several other blogs and sites about a year ago. They also used
my emails and my own name at one point. They got so good at this that they actually had a whole site/blog thinking I was actually conversing
with them. This took a bit of a imagination and effort on their part.
So have at it I am sure they will keep you entertained. If you are inclined to know the truth I gave it to you in my comments above.
*If you noticed the poster used my user name (Fake!! Look at the registration date) good luck Froderik.*

Froderk it was your thread you started concerning O'Bama some weeks back, it is gone now.
The thread where you said "I'm not calling him a nigger or anything?"

Do the world a favor and die

Until then, shut your stupid arrogant, abusive, racist face

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2012, 06:45:16 PM »
Wayne, this is the last post I'm ever going to make

STFU!!!!

Thanks for reading if you did