Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 31107 times)

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2012, 07:10:40 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
24 October
Wayne Kernochan
Ya want to know the truth? I'm happy my book helped people, but it has had the opposite effect on me. I was happy before I knew about the TTI. I log on every day and my stomach flips. I'm anxious, miserable and suicidal most of the time.

My sexuality and my sexual assault are ridiculed. I constantly wonder what that creep is up to. I thank God I don't know where he is because I would have done him serious harm

I hate that I hate, but I do. I thought that part of me was gone, but it's back with a severity I didn't know existed. My doctor wants to put me in the hospital. I haven't written anything since I posted this thing

I wish I could take it all back

You know what Wayne those could have been my words exactly to, you fake tormentor. You have stalked me since late 2008, you have made up one lie after another about me and been busted at them all. You say could not even remember Albert Beauchane and he was there when you say you were (this is a bunch of BS because Albert gave you this supposed valuable information you think you have). You have harassed my sister and her daughter, my sister in law about her dead son and my family about our dead mother should I go on because nothing has been sacred with you.
You posted lies about me and stalked me all over the internet, impersonating me so others would believe it is me committing the abusive acts  ect...ect...ect...Now you want to cry about my actions which have been nil compared to you over the past 2 years.

You said this book helped people?
What in this book has helped anybody...I don't get it? Seriously? This book wasn't about helping anybody including you, Wayne. First off Wayne you would have had to have gone to Elan (which you did not) and then succumbed to these heinous abuses Elan shelled out (which you did not). So I ask again what content in this memoir has helped anyone when the you the author has lied about his involvement?  

Stop with your fake suicidal remarks and I am a Pan Sexual weirdness. You are neither, you are a sick twisted chameleon. You will be whatever you think that person wants you to be in order to get what you want (if you want to call that Pan Sexual go ahead). Sad part is most of the time all you want is attention. I have talked with you enough on the phone that I would know if you were or not. You say you are Pan Sexual so you can garner attention from Kat, Siobhan and the other lesbian women (who are organizers, founders and Admin's) so that they will identify with you, feel a kinship (so to speak) and through that help you gain recognition along with your book.
Wayne I have never disliked or had such a lack of respect for a person as you in my entire life. You take fraud to the utmost extreme you just don't know when to quit. You abuse a privilege only a true survivor should have and make it  obscene. You lie with impunity, no guilt or shame.  
The biggest characteristic about you that most of my friends, family and I really are shocked about is your ability to lie. You are really really good at it. You showed Siobhan, Lee Goldman and a good many others a fake piece of paper you had replicated to look like a monthly progress report. Every body swallowed that up because they didn't know if it is real or not and they just wanted to believe you. But you made sure you never showed me though, Wayne I have a copy that you scanned for someone else. You have made up what you think is a copy of a monthly report and are trying to pass it off as real. What a pathetic jerk. I keep telling you, You don't have as many friends as you think.  
I tell you these things because more and more survivors eyes are opening to your treachery and your lies. You are definitely not this woeful survivor tormented by this demonic monster. You are the only one tormenting you and creating your own sadness. You are crying now because your book of lies was exposed for the sham it was and your dreams went down the drain. Well go find another sucker Wayne because I damn sure will not lie down and take it asshole.
You will not use me as a ticket to make money.
The only way this is going to work for you Wayne is for you to tell the truth. Try it sometime it does pay off.
Danny Bennison, rapist, abuser, liar, abuser of women, has spoken. He's also T-Rex. No one on either side of the TTI wants anything to do with this piece of shit

Do you have one real person who will back you up Dan?

Just your ridiculous sock puppets

This is Eric (Liar) Norwood's best friend. A pedophile who admitted to it

Good luck with your lawsuit Eric. With this sack of shit on your side, you're sure to lose
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2012, 07:12:16 AM »
Quote from: "eric"
While I served on the board of directors at CAFETY, I heard a lot of promotion about Wayne Kernochan's self-published book and how "100%" of the proceeds would be going to the CAFETY, Program Watch, and the Jani Foundation. At the time, my gut told me this was a marketing plow, but I like to give "survivors" the benefit of the doubt when at all possible. Then I noticed that CAFETY didn't ever receive a cent from Wayne. I can't speak for Program Watch, but I was surprised -- shocked, actually, to read this:
[To] learn that Wayne has said that the proceeds of this book go to the Jani Foundation. The Jani Foundation is not a foundation at all. It is merely the paypal account to Michael and Susan Schofield who made up this fake foundation using their daughters name to create it. Jani, their daughter has been highly promoted and publicized as one of the youngest schizophrenics in the country. She is 9. Michael and Susan have gotten tv shows and now even a book deal to promote this about their daughter. But what is not so readily told is that Jani was abused frequently in her early childhood prior to her diagnosis. Her father in his blogs even admits to abusing her though always excusing his actions and blaming her "illness". The abuse Jani experienced at the hands of her father included being shaken as a 2 month old infant. She was not taken to the hospital after this incident. She has been hit repeatedly by both of her parents, denied food, she has witnessed violence between her parents, she reported being molested by her father to a nurse while in residence at DCHS Alhambra and she has been medicated with overdoses of over the counter drugs to keep her compliant and make her sleep. All of this can be read as described by Michael in his own blog at janisjourney.org. What you will not learn at his website is that when Jani was 5 and being evaluated, it was discovered she had physical brain damage (ischemic thalamus). Michael and Susan have clamied at times this was caused by a stroke but they also admit that Jani never had a birth injury/ stroke. They also did not disclose the abuse to the drs when they had her evaluated.

This post was not to discredit the experiences of abuse at Elan School or to invalidate any who experienced them. Why I am questioning Wayne is because it does not make sense for him to be speaking out about the absues of children within a school and then to donate money to Michael Schofield who essentially abused his daughter and has tried to hide his actions by bringing attention to himself as a martyr father with a mentally ill child.

In learning about Wayne, the author of this book I have seen mention that he himself had never been a student at Elan himself but I do not know if this is true or not. What I do know is true is that Michael Schofield abused his daughter. That is abuse is no different then what likely happened at this school. All abuses of children are unacceptable.

So, Wayne, I think you've got some 'splaining to do? When were you planning on donating the proceeds to a legitimate non-profit, or was it your plan all along to funnel the money through this bogus PayPal account?

::fullofshit::

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2012, 07:13:13 AM »
You're missing a brain.

Oh, Wayne, you big bully... Maybe you should take up that kind offer for anger management classes. You clearly have some issues to work out that seem to be manifesting themselves in my direction, for some unknown reason. Let's not be mean, okay. Adults can disagree, can't they? You're an adult, right?

Program Watch got their money and

I really don't think that they did.

CAFETY never responded when I asked where to send it. Kathryn got back to me this afternoon

That's just not true, I was the Treasurer for CAFETY while you were self-promoting your book and promising everyone the profits... and not once did we receive an inquiry. And, presumably you have an Internet connection, which probably points to CAFETY.org, which is a great way to find out where to send "it".

But that's very convenient that Kat got back to you today, just as I brought this up to you. What a coincidence!

you're just an asshole.

And you're a dishonest hack who promises money to charities to try and sell a few extra copies of that literary swill you call a book.

I also told you I'm not self published

::OMG:: Oh. My. God. Yes you are.

http://www.writersamuseme.com/aboutwamm.htm  

Goodnight, Wayne. Go read a book. A real one.

Seasons Greetings,

Eric Norwood
:bump:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2012, 07:13:14 AM »
You're missing a brain.

Oh, Wayne, you big bully... Maybe you should take up that kind offer for anger management classes. You clearly have some issues to work out that seem to be manifesting themselves in my direction, for some unknown reason. Let's not be mean, okay. Adults can disagree, can't they? You're an adult, right?

Program Watch got their money and

I really don't think that they did.

CAFETY never responded when I asked where to send it. Kathryn got back to me this afternoon

That's just not true, I was the Treasurer for CAFETY while you were self-promoting your book and promising everyone the profits... and not once did we receive an inquiry. And, presumably you have an Internet connection, which probably points to CAFETY.org, which is a great way to find out where to send "it".

But that's very convenient that Kat got back to you today, just as I brought this up to you. What a coincidence!

you're just an asshole.

And you're a dishonest hack who promises money to charities to try and sell a few extra copies of that literary swill you call a book.

I also told you I'm not self published

::OMG:: Oh. My. God. Yes you are.

http://www.writersamuseme.com/aboutwamm.htm  

Goodnight, Wayne. Go read a book. A real one.

Seasons Greetings,

Eric Norwood
:bump:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2012, 07:14:08 AM »
P.S.
I am sure Eric Norwood could give two shits about what Felice Eliscue and Wayne Kernochan have to say. Nice try though.

I really, really couldn't.

I don't have the slightest clue about who any of these characters are and what's behind this saga. I really only post here when I'm trying to get the word out to the larger survivor community, because it can be such an ugly place and it's emotionally draining to even read some of these threads. Especially the Howard Sterns of the board. Most of my work focuses solely on Utah, and the Utah Boys Ranch, which - fortunately - does not bring me here often.

I do remember Wayne, though, and the promises he made about his book, because at the time I was the Treasurer for CAFETY and was curios about how that donation system he promised would even work out.

If I re-initiated some kind of psychotic episode of this board's Hatfield and the McCoy family, I'm sorry.
And, here's Eric and the man who abused me, and raped me, buddies till the end. Liar that he is, he's acting like he had no idea that Danny posts here, but he knew

Credibility is everything Eric :)
What a douchebag
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2012, 07:15:24 AM »
Do you do alcohol counseling?

Wayne, is that what a temper tantrum looks like?  :waaaa:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings (actually I'm not), but there is no need to denigrate people who really do suffer from alcoholism.

Alcohol has nothing to do with your dishonesty regarding: 1. Me, and things you say I say that I didn't say, and 2. You promising to donate "100% of the profits of your self-published book" to certain charities, which you never did, except maybe to your own PayPal account.

Am I missing something here, pal?

With Love and Holiday Cheer,

Eric Norwood
You're missing a brain. Program Watch got their money and CAFETY never responded when I asked where to send it. Kathryn got back to me this afternoon

You're sinking. The fact you're sober means you're just an asshole.

I also told you I'm not self published and you keep saying it . Why? Are you stupid?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »
Quote from: "T-Rex"
Fuck off Danny

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

These accusations and stories are true.
:agree:

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2012, 07:25:37 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
24 October
Wayne Kernochan
Ya want to know the truth? I'm happy my book helped people, but it has had the opposite effect on me. I was happy before I knew about the TTI. I log on every day and my stomach flips. I'm anxious, miserable and suicidal most of the time.

My sexuality and my sexual assault are ridiculed. I constantly wonder what that creep is up to. I thank God I don't know where he is because I would have done him serious harm

I hate that I hate, but I do. I thought that part of me was gone, but it's back with a severity I didn't know existed. My doctor wants to put me in the hospital. I haven't written anything since I posted this thing

You know what Wayne those could have been my words exactly to, you fake tormentor. You have stalked me since late 2008, you have made up one lie after another about me and been busted at them all. You say could not even remember Albert Beauchane and he was there when you say you were (this is a bunch of BS because Albert gave you this supposed valuable information you think you have). You have harassed my sister and her daughter, my sister in law about her dead son and my family about our dead mother should I go on because nothing has been sacred with you.
You posted lies about me and stalked me all over the internet, impersonating me so others would believe it is me committing the abusive acts  ect...ect...ect...Now you want to cry about my actions which have been nil compared to you over the past 2 years.

What in this book has helped anybody...I don't get it? Seriously? This book wasn't about helping anybody including you, Wayne. First off Wayne you would have had to have gone to Elan (which you did not) and then succumbed to these heinous abuses Elan shelled out (which you did not). So I ask again what content in this memoir has helped anyone when the you the author has lied about his involvement?  

Stop with your fake suicidal remarks and I am a Pan Sexual weirdness. You are neither, you are a sick twisted chameleon. You will be whatever you think that person wants you to be in order to get what you want (if you want to call that Pan Sexual go ahead). Sad part is most of the time all you want is attention. I have talked with you enough on the phone that I would know if you were or not. You say you are Pan Sexual so you can garner attention from Kat, Siobhan and the other lesbian women (who are organizers, founders and Admin's) so that they will identify with you, feel a kinship (so to speak) and through that help you gain recognition along with your book.
Wayne I have never disliked or had such a lack of respect for a person as you in my entire life. You take fraud to the utmost extreme you just don't know when to quit. You abuse a privilege only a true survivor should have and make it  obscene. You lie with impunity, no guilt or shame.  
The biggest characteristic about you that most of my friends, family and I really are shocked about is your ability to lie. You are really really good at it. You showed Siobhan, Lee Goldman and a good many others a fake piece of paper you had replicated to look like a monthly progress report. Every body swallowed that up because they didn't know if it is real or not and they just wanted to believe you. But you made sure you never showed me though, Wayne I have a copy that you scanned for someone else. You have made up what you think is a copy of a monthly report and are trying to pass it off as real. What a pathetic jerk. I keep telling you, You don't have as many friends as you think.  
I tell you these things because more and more survivors eyes are opening to your treachery and your lies. You are definitely not this woeful survivor tormented by this demonic monster. You are the only one tormenting you and creating your own sadness. You are crying now because your book of lies was exposed for the sham it was and your dreams went down the drain. Well go find another sucker Wayne because I damn sure will not lie down and take it asshole.
The only way this is going to work for you Wayne is for you to tell the truth. Try it sometime it does pay off.
Danny Bennison, rapist, abuser, liar, abuser of women, has spoken. He's also T-Rex. No one on either side of the TTI wants anything to do with this piece of shit

Good luck with your lawsuit Eric. With this sack of shit on your side, you're sure to lose
With Danny on his side, he's sure to be laughed out of every court in the country

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 13, 2012, 07:28:03 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
24 October
Wayne Kernochan

With Danny on his side, he's sure to be laughed out of every court in the country
Eric and I are like minded in that we deal with survivors the way they should be dealt with

This ass kissing approach is rediculous

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2012, 07:34:53 AM »
What are you going to do Danny, tie them to the back of your car?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 13, 2012, 07:34:54 AM »
Danny Bennison is ex Elan staff.

:beat:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 07:37:52 AM by YV23 »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2012, 07:36:56 AM »
http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/kstu ... 4397.story

Is this Eric?

He looks like a dick with ears  :rofl:

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »
I didn't drive asshole, and you know that

Eric is a little strange looking, but that doesn't mean he is lying. His lies here have nothing to do with his lawsuit, and just because he tried to harass lawyers into not representing that place doesn't mean he was trying to game the system

I'm sure that was not his intent when he started out

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:12 AM »
A little strange looking?

Dude looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :)

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2012, 07:49:37 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "T-Rex"
Fuck off Danny

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

These accusations and stories are true.
:agree:
I didn't do it. Joe Rodriguez did, and Peter Mcann made me watch