Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 32416 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2012, 03:39:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:11:24 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2012, 03:45:02 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:11:07 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2012, 04:11:25 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:10:44 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2012, 04:23:02 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I didn't say I don't have them Dummy, I said I never scanned them

Kill yourself  :suicide:

OK I'll try this one more time. I understand Wayne that you lie so much that real life can sometimes can be nothing more then an illusion for you.
Here are your words (below) to someone you don't really even know "None Ya". You were willing to send him a copy either by scanning it or you were going to fax it.
So sending a copy or showing the copy (thru a email or on your secret Facebook Group) would be no problem. I have had 3 survivors tell me they have seen your copies.
They were telling me this to gather information for their assessment as to whether they believe you and if the copy is genuine. Wayne what do you think they thought
of your authenticity. I tell ya, about as much as they thought of your admission on Susans radio show that you were sodomized by me. They find you to be a very pathetic
man who can not deal with reality. Wayne folks like Susan, Falcon and your friends belonging to Elan they are not going to reject you. They feel for you, everyone needs
a friend.
You gave Elan a story I just hope Felice, Albert, Mark and Matt are grateful for the amount of your soul you traded in to lie as much as you have.
Wayne you never went to fucking Elan. For Christ Sake let it go you stubborn fool.

"My mother has progress reports with Danny's signature from March and May of 1978. Send me a address or fax number and I'll send them to you today."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2012, 04:39:11 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Allen Bennison

Sent: November 28th, 2011, 5:30 pm
To: DannyB II

Why you would say that shit about your nephew to try and make me look bad is beyond me.
Everyone knows it's you by the way.

Why "did" you send me that nasty shit about him?

You used your own dead nephew to elicit a response from me that you can use against me.

You're sick

And, I was in Elan. Your pal said Jeff Gottlieb confirmed it. I hate Tim Richardson's guts and he hates mine. No fucking way he's lying for me

Kill yourself Dan.  :suicide:

Jeffery Gottlieb has no idea who you are, that question was asked moons ago. Russell is no buddy of mine. I don't speak the same language as him when it comes to Jeffery and Elan. I watched first hand the sick shit Jeffery did to Raymond Messier, Noberto Brice, Dr Davidson's niece and nephew and his complicity when David Eldert would abuse residents ect.... You would know nothing of this though.
Here is some new information, you peddled a fake monthly progress report around the TTI facebook groups. Several people showed me the scanned copy you showed them. I believe you also took it with you to your luncheon with Ms. Lynch. One problem anybody can produce a fake report and doctor it so it looks aged. Second problem Elan would never allow someone 18 years old to write a progress report to the State of R.I., CT, Mass ect...and to the parents of children residing there. Jesus, dumbass, I had a 8th grade education at this time in my life, just 2 years prior to Elan I was in Juvie. I stopped going to school at 14 yrs old.
Your lies are just non stop.
Hey post the progress report here Wayno, come on grab your balls and put it up here. That is some big proof as you say behind my back. Well put it up here.  Come on big boy!!!

Wayne you are a sick bastard when it comes to talking of my nephew. If this makes you feel superior and gives you some sense of satisfaction hey go for it. It is your soul.
You fucking liar.  Jennifer Stamler left Elan in 1974, before your lying ass set foot in the state of Maine

:nods:

First off Jennifer was there well into 1975 and I am not going to argue about this. You were not there. He also had 2 nephews there both brothers. The younger one took the brunt of his torment. Now we are talking over 30 years ago so the time line could be a bit sketchy. But not to much to warp my memory of her. Jennifer last house she was in was Elan 3 before she left. She may have been there her whole stay IDK but as of 6/75 she was there while I was. I left in 10/75 to go to Elan 5.
I will not respond to you anymore about this because like I said you have no idea. You were never at Elan.
Keep reading past Elan stories, maybe Matt, Mark or Mary Wicklander can give you some clarity. Possibly they can help me also. Over 30 years is a long time my memory isn't getting any better.
I also think the worst of her abuse happened before I witnessed. I never witnessed Gerald spank, use the ring or use any type of physical punishment on survivors. His weapon of choice was his verbal abuse, his sarcastic belittling attacks especially on his family. I don't remember how many GM's I actually saw Gerald involved with but 2 of them involved Jennifer and his younger nephew.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2012, 04:40:40 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:10:23 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2012, 04:43:44 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:10:00 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »
I never sent those reports to to anyone.

Wayne I saw them. Don't lie. Think?? You can figure it out, exactly who you showed them to. Your word is not gold my man. People want proof beyond any doubt.
You came up bullshit. What you have are fakes that someone else helped you to construct.
This is fucked up on so many levels that you would do this just to hurt a actual survivor of Elan and try to salvage your rep so you can sell books. You have made a fucking mess
here Wayne which is actually your MO. Lying about people, pissing people off and doing whatever it takes to garner attention.
Wayne you can stop all of this with honesty.
Do you really think we don't know it is you posting all the garbage in the Open Forum. It is obvious. I post, you reply here and then you go to the Open Forum and vomit your vulgarities.
All within minutes one one another.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2012, 04:56:50 PM »
First off Jennifer was there well into 1975 and I am not going to argue about this. You were not there. He also had 2 nephews there both brothers. The younger one took the brunt of his torment. Now we are talking over 30 years ago so the time line could be a bit sketchy. But not to much to warp my memory of her. Jennifer last house she was in was Elan 3 before she left. She may have been there her whole stay IDK but as of 6/75 she was there while I was. I left in 10/75 to go to Elan 5.
I will not respond to you anymore about this because like I said you have no idea. You were never at Elan.
Keep reading past Elan stories, maybe Matt, Mark or Mary Wicklander can give you some clarity. Possibly they can help me also. Over 30 years is a long time my memory isn't getting any better.
I also think the worst of her abuse happened before I witnessed. I never witnessed Gerald spank, use the ring or use any type of physical punishment on survivors. His weapon of choice was his verbal abuse, his sarcastic belittling attacks especially on his family. I don't remember how many GM's I actually saw Gerald involved with but 2 of them involved Jennifer and his younger nephew.
She left in 1974 you lying ass bitch

and you know this how?? Because you read it somewhere or someone told you. Wayne it was over 30 years ago and why would I want to lie about it?? Jennifer was there, big freaking deal.
You really are a idiot.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 15, 2012, 05:01:19 PM »
Re: Alan Stabby Bennison

New postby Wayne Kernochan » 11 minutes ago
Nobody hates this piece of shit more than me, but this shit is sick

Besides that, as sick as he is, anyone who posts here is me in his head

Why don't you guys knock it off?

You're making people sympathetic to the worst abuser in Elan history

Yeah Wayne this will help in the court of public opinion about you. You are sick, very sick.
Your personality is all over these despicable comments you made about my nephew.
Own it for christ sake.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 15, 2012, 05:11:21 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:09:42 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »
[q
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:09:24 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 15, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
“Wayne I also want to take this time to apologize for any and all harm I caused you either directly or indirectly. I was put in charge to care for you (whether Elan wanted me to do this or not) I knew that you needed to be protected and I failed horribly.

I can only hope in time you can see just how sincere I am.

Now I would also like to take the time to express my sincere apologies to others to have gone to Elan that I was unkind to and down right [sic] rude to over the last year or so. As I have said before I could not have prepared myself enough to understand the impact of emotions that stormed back into my life when I ventured onto this site and others concerning Elan.

I did not handle the emotions from others well. I can only hope that Felice, Sharon, Matt, Mark, Wayne and others can forgive my intolerable behavior I displayed here and other sites a while back. My ongoing amends to you all has been to leave you alone and to empathize with your pain and how I can irritate this with my behavior.”

You admitted to writing this more than once

We crossed that bridge long ago. I am fully informed now and understand just how deep your deceit went. So here is a big hearty fuck you to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 15, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:08:58 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:08:33 PM by Anonymous »