Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 32111 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2012, 07:26:03 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
Wayne, this is the last post I'm ever going to make

STFU!!!!

Thanks for reading if you did
Is this the kind of stuff Danny says sometimes?

(Just trying to understand the 'point' of this particular troll, here.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
I also go by Heretic Reb and Cuggle on certain websites, and Claude on one that closed

My posts are still there
Oh, I see, lol

I'll let this be my last comment on this because by the time Wayne, Felice and Mark Babbitz are done you may be as confused as you started out.
Claude, Cuggle and Heretikreb are names Wayne and Felice used to spam me on several other blogs and sites about a year ago. They also used
my emails and my own name at one point. They got so good at this that they actually had a whole site/blog thinking I was actually conversing
with them. This took a bit of a imagination and effort on their part.
So have at it I am sure they will keep you entertained. If you are inclined to know the truth I gave it to you in my comments above.
*If you noticed the poster used my user name (Fake!! Look at the registration date) good luck Froderik.*

Froderk it was your thread you started concerning O'Bama some weeks back, it is gone now.
The thread where you said "I'm not calling him a nigger or anything?"

Do the world a favor and die

Until then, shut your stupid arrogant, abusive, racist face
So it was him (and not me)...

Nice one trying to project that onto me, DB...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:14:11 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2012, 04:21:00 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I remember that. It's when I was convinced none ya isn't Danny

Which isn't real good news. It means he's friends with him

Which means his rape jokes are his

Which means he's a cunt

If you know I'm not Danny then you know I didn't make up the child rape jokes.  All you do is speak out of both sides your mouth. And lord knows where THAT'S been.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
Here he is talking out of both sides of his mouth once again. He sent me this message.

Allen Bennison

Sent: November 28th, 2011, 5:30 pm
To: DannyB II

Why you would say that shit about your nephew to try and make me look bad is beyond me.
Everyone knows it's you by the way.

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.~ Albert Einstein

http://alifegoneawry.com/

Wayne Kernochan
    phpBB Frequent poster

This is the nonsense that goes on inside his head that he wants people to so desperately believe. This whack job runs around with all these balls in the air trying to convince everyone he is the good guy, I am not crazy, I am the victim as opposed to being the victimizer. While all along he is instigating and producing 95% of all the garbage written in the Open Forum and the Elan Forum. He is so infatuated with me that a day can not go by where he can't say something abusive.  

Then when he has finally burned himself out he will post something like this,  Awwwww Wayno....

24 October
Wayne Kernochan
Ya want to know the truth? I'm happy my book helped people, but it has had the opposite effect on me. I was happy before I knew about the TTI. I log on every day and my stomach flips. I'm anxious, miserable and suicidal most of the time.

My sexuality and my sexual assault are ridiculed. I constantly wonder what that creep is up to. I thank God I don't know where he is because I would have done him serious harm

I hate that I hate, but I do. I thought that part of me was gone, but it's back with a severity I didn't know existed. My doctor wants to put me in the hospital. I haven't written anything since I posted this thing

I wish I could take it all back.

What I would like everyone to know is I could feel for this guy if I was really his staff member. If I had worked there for decades, had a college degree and intellectually had some idea what I was doing. I was a extended resident who was waiting for a plan to materialize to leave. Which is what I did as soon as could. I left at 19 years old.
Albert Beauchane was there while I was there. We both knew one another from 1973 till 1978. Albert, Margaret Devlin and I were incarcerated in 2 institutions together prior to Elan. Albert left Elan in Nov 1978 from Elan 7, Wayne said he arrived Feb 1978. So this would mean they both were couped up in a 750-800sqft building for 9 months. This also would include being with one another in the mens dorm room which was even smaller.
Funny Wayne has no idea who Albert is and Albert refuses to acknowledge any questions directed at him concerning this phenomenon.

Here is what we know as of today (short version) Wayne got all his background info from ALBERT AND ONE OTHER WOMAN concerning Elan 7. The everyday activities, group models, interactions and counteractions between residents he received from Elan survivors who frequent these sites.
The one most important piece Wayne can not disguise is the lack of actual experience of being a survivor at Elan. Wayne may have gone else where but he never stepped one foot inside of Elan as a resident.
I need to be very clear that I am talking about WAYNE KERNOCHAN that was never a resident of the Elan One Corp.  
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2012, 08:45:02 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:56:22 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2012, 12:17:44 AM »
Once again,Wayne the liar is busted. He's told so many lies he can't remember what's true and what's not. But people still hate Danny because those stories have been around here longer than Wayne himself has. But People still love to hate you Danny. The truth be damned!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2012, 01:08:42 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:13:27 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2012, 03:22:10 AM »
Wayne wrote;
What lies?

Your whole book for starters. Plus the garbage you spewed on the radio.

Danny has shown no proof of any of these claims that he has verified. If they're verified, where the fuck are they?

Nobody needs any proof. You are the one doing all the accusing.  You've still offered up nothing but second hand stories. Believe me,we all knew about the boxing ring and the car dragging story, long before we ever heard of you. Your "book" gave us nothing new. Any number of people here could've written it.  

And just to make it clear once again, it was Danny that made the remark about the "orgy at Poland Springs".
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Wayne wrote;
What lies?

Your whole book for starters. Plus the garbage you spewed on the radio.

Danny has shown no proof of any of these claims that he has verified. If they're verified, where the fuck are they?

Nobody needs any proof. You are the one doing all the accusing.  You've still offered up nothing but second hand stories. Believe me,we all knew about the boxing ring and the car dragging story, long before we ever heard of you. Your "book" gave us nothing new. Any number of people here could've written it.  

And just to make it clear once again, it was Danny that made the remark about the "orgy at Poland Springs".
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2012, 02:44:02 PM »
Allen Bennison

Sent: November 28th, 2011, 5:30 pm
To: DannyB II

Why you would say that shit about your nephew to try and make me look bad is beyond me.
Everyone knows it's you by the way.

Why "did" you send me that nasty shit about him?

You used your own dead nephew to elicit a response from me that you can use against me.

You're sick

And, I was in Elan. Your pal said Jeff Gottlieb confirmed it. I hate Tim Richardson's guts and he hates mine. No fucking way he's lying for me

Kill yourself Dan.  :suicide:

Jeffery Gottlieb has no idea who you are, that question was asked moons ago. Russell is no buddy of mine. I don't speak the same language as him when it comes to Jeffery and Elan. I watched first hand the sick shit Jeffery did to Raymond Messier, Noberto Brice, Dr Davidson's niece and nephew and his complicity when David Eldert would abuse residents ect.... You would know nothing of this though.
Here is some new information, you peddled a fake monthly progress report around the TTI facebook groups. Several people showed me the scanned copy you showed them. I believe you also took it with you to your luncheon with Ms. Lynch. One problem anybody can produce a fake report and doctor it so it looks aged. Second problem Elan would never allow someone 18 years old to write a progress report to the State of R.I., CT, Mass ect...and to the parents of children residing there. Jesus, dumbass, I had a 8th grade education at this time in my life, just 2 years prior to Elan I was in Juvie. I stopped going to school at 14 yrs old.
Your lies are just non stop.
Hey post the progress report here Wayno, come on grab your balls and put it up here. That is some big proof as you say behind my back. Well put it up here.  Come on big boy!!!

Wayne you are a sick bastard when it comes to talking of my nephew. If this makes you feel superior and gives you some sense of satisfaction hey go for it. It is your soul.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2012, 02:54:00 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:12:54 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »
What progress report? I never scanned anything, and I'm not a member of TTI because you're a member under the name Leeroy Strong

You spelled Leroy wrong you fucking idiot. So, no, you don't have an 8th grade education. Even they can spell names

You abused children in Elan. You raped children, including me. It's documented http://www.alifegoneawry.com/   and here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

Make your bullshit claim that this book is made up, no one but that moron none ya believes it

Kill yourself  :suicide:

Hey!!! Dumbass!!! I guess you forgot this post??  You wrote this or one of your friends so get your stupid lies straight.... :rofl:

Re: The rape of Yvette P by Danny Bennison

Postby YV23 » September 28th, 2011, 6:47 pm
Holy shit, I didn't believe this shit when I heard it.

Wayne, how fucking dare you use my name here without my permission, but I'll get back to that later

Danny never raped me because Danny is a fucking liar. We never had a relationship and I never let that creep anywhere near me. If he touched me I would have cut his puny dick off.

Danny, you are the same now as you were then. Your an asshole. All this bullshit about wayne not being in elan is a lie. Everything I've read since like 3 oclock here is a lie from you

Yes I remember the general meeting that you made me admit to haveing sex with wayne weaver. I never forgot it

You are both assholes but at least wayne has a good motive for what he sez.

Wayne send me your phone number we need to talk. Danny go back to the gutter you crawled out of and slander some other woman who wont cut your face. This is some fucked up shit to be reading about yourself. Im horrified

As far as wayne book. I am about to read it and tell you all if its true. Yes Danny he was in elan seven. You fuckin well know that. What I don't understand is why your lieing about that

I remember cathy collins and after all this I dont know if you had sex with her or not (RAPE) but I would nt dout it

Willie garcia I dont think you touched but I would nt dout that either

My ex husband has a friend that is a lawyer danny. I am going to call him tomorrow. I want this shit off this place before he calls the right people to shut it down

You better take me serious

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
What progress report? I never scanned anything, and I'm not a member of TTI because you're a member under the name Leeroy Strong

You spelled Leroy wrong you fucking idiot. So, no, you don't have an 8th grade education. Even they can spell names

You abused children in Elan. You raped children, including me. It's documented http://www.alifegoneawry.com/   and here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

Make your bullshit claim that this book is made up, no one but that moron none ya believes it

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
None Ya, please, not in this thread. This is about the rape of children. Any other thread you want to beat me up in I don't care, but as a real survivor, and a survivor of childhood sexual trauma I'm asking you to please leave this alone

My mother has progress reports with Danny's signature from March and May of 1978. Send me a address or fax number and I'll send them to you today

You lie Wayne!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »

Re: The rape of Wayne Kernochan and others by Danny Bennison

Postby none-ya » September 30th, 2011, 8:46 am
This has now gone beyond the absurd. Danny never accused himself of rape. Waye did. And if you can believe these "YV23" posts,(??) the girl says he never touched her,and that she was 17 anyway. This has stopped making any kind of sense.
DANNY - THE BUTCHER OF ELAN
WAYNE - OPPERTUNISTIC GHOST WRITTER

The thuth has to lie somewhere in between................