Author Topic: New Database of TTI lawyers -- what are your thoughts?  (Read 9485 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: New Database of TTI lawyers -- what are your thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 01:44:54 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:00:19 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 01:47:55 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:59:53 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 01:48:03 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:59:32 PM by Anonymous »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2011, 01:50:14 AM »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:48:59 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:59:16 PM by Anonymous »

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 02:02:26 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Knowledge is power, Wayne

Then you're powerless

And a liar

Wayne, maybe in the vanity-press world where no one gives a shit about what you write or say, you can get away with making baseless accusations instead of sound, reasoned arguments. Maybe when you graduate to being a real writer, you'll learn the difference. Until then, I'll just pity you. Actually, I'll do you one better. I'll buy 100 copies of your self-published booked (what is that, 100 times more than you've sold already) if you can demonstrate me to be a liar. I'm not going to mind your libel, since you have no credibility with anyone anyways, and are most certainly judgment proof, but I'll give you the chance. Prove me a liar, Wayne. I challenge you.

These lawyers defend their clients publicly and get on TV and in the news, but they're going to dump their clients because Eric has a blog

I know, that must be the plan. I guess I'll just admit that at first my plan was to self-publish the most boring, ineffective book possible, sell it to twelve readers/family members with promises of donating proceeds to CAFETY, and then change the Troubled Teen Industry that way.  :roflmao:

But, alas, Vanity Press Wayne beat me to it. Come on, man, give me a break.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 02:09:44 AM »
[q
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:58:57 PM by Anonymous »

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 02:22:56 AM »
You need to stop drinking, or whatever is wrong with you

In other words, you can't support any of the nasty things you've said about me, but are too prideful to admit you are wrong. I don't drink, by the way. This is all real, my friend. Maybe you shouldn't call people liars without any kind of supporting evidence to back it up if you don't like the reaction you're getting. I'm a professional. My credibility affects my livelihood. Call me a liar and I take it very seriously. You can apologize for calling me a liar, or you can go kick rocks. Either way I'll sleep just fine tonight.

With love,

Eric Norwood

www.MormonGulag.com
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2011, 02:43:00 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:58:25 PM by Anonymous »

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 02:56:01 AM »
Quote from: "eric"
You need to stop drinking, or whatever is wrong with you

In other words, you can't support any of the nasty things you've said about me, but are too prideful to admit you are wrong. I don't drink, by the way. This is all real, my friend. Maybe you shouldn't call people liars without any kind of supporting evidence to back it up if you don't like the reaction you're getting. I'm a professional. My credibility affects my livelihood. Call me a liar and I take it very seriously. You can apologize for calling me a liar, or you can go kick rocks. Either way I'll sleep just fine tonight.

With love,

Eric Norwood

http://www.MormonGulag.com
Now you're getting boring

Does that mean you'll finally stop this meltdown, or will you turn boring into another vanity book?

Just kidding, don't answer that, pal. Happy Holidays. I hope Santa leaves Strunk & White in your stocking this year.

With Good Tidings and Cheer,

Eric Norwood
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 03:08:01 AM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:54:24 PM by Anonymous »

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 02:02:04 PM »
You still haven't answered the pertinent questions Eric.

Jesus Christ Wayne, all I've been doing is answering your questions. Even the loaded, irrelevant ones. Watch, I'll do it one last time.

If you keep people who are rightly accused of sexually abused children from getting lawyers, you also keep the ones who are wrongly accused from getting one.

Here is an easy answer: I (when you say "YOU" I assume you mean me, Eric Norwood) have no ability to keep people from getting lawyers. That's impossible. Do you understand that, Wayne? Furthermore, I never said I don't want them to have lawyers. In fact, I do want them to have lawyers, and I hope they are all disgusting lawyers like those at Ogletree Deakins so that I can add them to the website http://pedophiledefense.wordpress.com/

Okay, Wayne? Do you get it now. Can you be a man and apologize, or, at the very least, leave me the hell alone. It scares me to have such an incoherent, irrational person following me around asking questions that just don't make any sense whatsoever.

Seasons Greetings,

Eric Norwood
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 02:06:59 PM »
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:52:48 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 03:07:45 PM »
Quote from: "eric"
You still haven't answered the pertinent questions Eric.

Jesus Christ Wayne, all I've been doing is answering your questions. Even the loaded, irrelevant ones. Watch, I'll do it one last time.

If you keep people who are rightly accused of sexually abused children from getting lawyers, you also keep the ones who are wrongly accused from getting one.

Here is an easy answer: I (when you say "YOU" I assume you mean me, Eric Norwood) have no ability to keep people from getting lawyers. That's impossible. Do you understand that, Wayne? Furthermore, I never said I don't want them to have lawyers. In fact, I do want them to have lawyers, and I hope they are all disgusting lawyers like those at Ogletree Deakins so that I can add them to the website http://pedophiledefense.wordpress.com/

Okay, Wayne? Do you get it now. Can you be a man and apologize, or, at the very least, leave me the hell alone. It scares me to have such an incoherent, irrational person following me around asking questions that just don't make any sense whatsoever.

Seasons Greetings,

Eric Norwood

Quote from: "cum guzzler"
What an interesting thread...

I know, right?  :feedtrolls:
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline cmack

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »
I'm probably going to regret getting involved in this.

Eric, I didn't know who you were when you first posted above in this thread. Now I do. I've read your account of being trapped in a Mormon Gulag. It's an amazing story. I'm sorry you had to live through that and you've done a great job of exposing the abuse that goes on (went on) there.

Wayne, I've read your story too as well as some of the controversy that seems to have sprung up around you. I don't know what the truth is about your and Danny's history at Elan. But that place was terrible and I'm glad you both survived.

This thread started out as a seemingly simple request by Eric seeking opinions regarding his list of lawyers who represent programs. Wayne made what I thought was a reasonable point by saying basically that everyone is entitled to legal representation and that we should be careful about making baseless accusations. I understood Eric's reason for calling the lawyers pedophiles. It was a bit of hyperbole of the type people often engage in in conversation, but Wayne's point was still valid.

I don't understand why this reasoned debate denigrated into personal attacks. Both of you guys have valuable contributions to make here and I wish we could keep our discussions focused on the issues rather than attacking each other.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 04:38:42 PM by cmack »