Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Please Respond

(1/6) > >>

Mikehoncho:
Hello. I am a current student at BMYS and am interested in opening a line of communication with my predecessors here.
Is this subforum still active?

psy:

--- Quote from: "Mikehoncho" ---Hello. I am a current student at BMYS and am interested in opening a line of communication with my predecessors here.
Is this subforum still active?
--- End quote ---
Somewhat.  A few lurk around.  So what's your story?

Mikehoncho:
Since christmas break is fast approaching I have given the user name and password for this account to various other students. We will communicate via this forum.

cmack:
Welcome to fornits.

You have access to computers and the internet at Benchmark?

How long have you been there? What do you think of the program?

Mikehoncho:
I'm an upper level student and have access to computers at various libraries. In my opinion the program itself is fundamentally flawed in its take on rehabilitation. Instead of focusing on getting rid of destructive traits in a person and keeping the positive traits intact, they feel it necessary to "break down" students and rebuild them into some idealistic automaton. Needless to say, the results of this method are often destructive and a large number of students go AWOL  and/or are suspended before completing the program. So to answer your question, I don't enjoy it here and yearn for my graduation date to arrive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version