Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Teen Challenge

I personally escaped this Cult

<< < (22/24) > >>

TC_Saved_Me:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---You offered up nothing useful here. You're just trying to do damage control for teen challenge. You say that they helped you, but you don't seem to care that they've killed others. I guess to you that's a fair trade off. I don't care about your religious beliefs I do however care about your attitude towards survivors and their families. Just because you have a plastic fish,and a WWJD? sticker on your car doesn't make you a good person. I'll bet you're the type who goes out to eat and leaves religious tracts on the table instead of a tip. Keep drinking the kool aid from your holy grail!
--- End quote ---

I would NEVER put a Jesus sticker on my car!  Then, as soon as I'd cut off someone like you, you'd claim that it was a personal reflection on Christianity, and try to claim that Jesus is not the Messiah because some puttz Christian like me isn't perfect...

I want everyone to read None-ya's response to me in this poor women's post.  You'll see that I offered her my condolences followed by a prayer, and charged her to continue to challenge Teen Challenge (even though I support the program), and None-ya saw that as an opportunity to express his personal vendetta against me and a program that he knows nothing about.

None-ya, you should exercise more wisdom and foresight than to use this women's tribute to her son as your personal sounding board!  You've lowered yourself to the level of the Westboro Baptist Church protesting a military funeral!

This should be a little telling of how influencial none-ya's opinion should be:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=38009

none-ya:
Please don't take it personally. I feel the same way about all of McChristianity. And as far as this program goes your right. All I know about it is what you've told me. And to me that pretty much sucks.

none-ya:

--- Quote ---T C wrote;
Furthermore, we stopped talking about Teen Challenge over a week ago in this Discussion.
--- End quote ---

This whole discussion Stopped over 3 months ago.So WTF?

TC_Saved_Me:
I had to have the last word because I'm a arrogant butthole.

none-ya:
Look,I've never called you names.Sure I challenge faith based decisions and justifications. But please don't take it personally, 'cause that applies to everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version