Author Topic: Be Aware!!! Elan kids impersonating Danny Bennison.  (Read 2728 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Be Aware!!! Elan kids impersonating Danny Bennison.
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:21:07 PM »
Wayne Kernochan is attempting to impersonate me again. Problem is he had to make an alteration (in this case) he had to put a period after my username (DannyB.II)
Plus he just joined 4 minutes ago... :rofl:.
Listen I'll be in NYC this Christmas around the 16th of Dec. same place I always go in Manhattan.
You can meet me in person if you haven't had your balls removed yet and gone with implants.
No No!! That's right you are a "pan sexual" these parts of your body are interchangeable.
This deviant has such a crush on me he just loves to be me.

(Here is Wayne Kernochan)
DannyB.II
    phpBB Welcome Stranger

(This is me DannyB)
 DannyB II
    phpBB Prolific contributor
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Re: Be Aware!!! Elan kids impersonating Danny Bennison.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »
These will be my only two profiles. If you see another DannyB profile, it is fake

Thanks for reading if you did

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 05:31:56 PM »
The last post is Wayne. This is my real second profile. I created it to confuse Felice and Matt but Wayne has created a third to impersonate me

You really are a sick perverted pimp you know that?

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 05:37:54 PM »
Bullshit. I'm the real DannyB II 2

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 05:41:20 PM »
Pan man is going crazy. I guess gay sex makes you a little loopy to begin with

I'll see you in December if you have the balls Pan

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »
Can a moderator delete this fake pervert profile

He's obviously got a thing for me. I will rip him a new one if he has the nuts to show up, but he won't

:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 07:52:35 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:44:38 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 07:57:32 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
This shit is hilarious. Kudos to whoever is behind it

A few things. One, I don't have time to waste creating fake profiles, and I don't have time to waste on a repugnant piece of shit like you Dan. Even if I didn't have better things to do, I wouldn't waste wasteable time on a slug like you. You're a nothing, a nobody, and no one here gives a shit which one is the real you. They don't like you. Hate you. They wish you would go away. They look forward to your obituary

Two, if I ever saw your stupid ugly face again, I couldn't stop myself from stabbing you to death (quote me on that) so it would be better for you to not seek me out. You have my addresss, but if you're stupid enough to come knock on my door, you better arm yourself. I don't own a gun. so that would be your best weapon. But, you better not miss. If you do I'll hurt you in ways most people would consider inhuman. (people who never met you that is) and I would take great pleasure in doing it. I'd take the life sentence just to cut you to pieces

Save your fucking threats you coward. Go threaten children. You should have killed me back in Maine

Anyway, haven't you been trolling Absolute Write? I'm off to Missouri. I'll send you the address when I get there.

Kill yourself you gutless turd. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Do the world a favor

And, whoever is making those horrid jokes about Allan Bennison can kiss my ass. Its not me. If I thought it would hurt Danny and not anyone else I would do it just to drive him to suicide. But its not me

Have a horrible pain filled day Dan. Keep trying to drink it away you worthless alcoholic.

Die
:shamrock:

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »
Wayne is quoting himself now  :rofl:

What a sick twisted fuck you are

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »

A few things. One, I don't have time to waste creating fake profiles, and I don't have time to waste on a repugnant piece of shit like you Dan. Even if I didn't have better things to do, I wouldn't waste wasteable time on a slug like you. You're a nothing, a nobody, and no one here gives a shit which one is the real you. They don't like you. Hate you. They wish you would go away. They look forward to your obituary

You waste more time in a day then anyone I know. You are either trying to rip someone off for something they have that you want because you are to fucking lazy to work a real job. Oh!!! That's riiiiight you are disabled with cancer and shingles hanging off your ass.
Yes Wayno, we all know your buddies hate me bla bla bla....I don't care. Usually after your first round of telling people how bad I am, people are suspicious of me. But by the second round when they have finally gotten to know me and see all the good we do, their thoughts change.
Folks like you Wayne are flash in the pans. Your books (memoirs) tell your story well. They started out as a good idea then Wayne (his ethics) intervened with less the stellar character and compromised the project. Wayne you are a Pimp, you use people to sell your lies. In the end most have figured this out (figured you out) your friends (people you meet) are short lived.

Two, if I ever saw your stupid ugly face again, I couldn't stop myself from stabbing you to death (quote me on that) so it would be better for you to not seek me out. You have my addresss, but if you're stupid enough to come knock on my door, you better arm yourself. I don't own a gun. so that would be your best weapon. But, you better not miss. If you do I'll hurt you in ways most people would consider inhuman. (people who never met you that is) and I would take great pleasure in doing it. I'd take the life sentence just to cut you to pieces

You really are smitten with yourself aren't you. What are you the reincarnation of Billy Jack, Bruce Lee, Lee Van Cleef or better yet Rock Hudson. Wayne men who actually commit these acts don't talk/write about them. They just do it.
Keep writing you may get your balls back for Christmas.

Save your fucking threats you coward. Go threaten children. You should have killed me back in Maine

Anyway, haven't you been trolling Absolute Write? I'm off to Missouri. I'll send you the address when I get there.

Kill yourself you gutless turd. Put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Do the world a favor

And, whoever is making those horrid jokes about Allan Bennison can kiss my ass. Its not me. If I thought it would hurt Danny and not anyone else I would do it just to drive him to suicide. But its not me

Have a horrible pain filled day Dan. Keep trying to drink it away you worthless alcoholic.

Die

This is rich...I am not threatening any one. I come to NYC downtown every Christmas been doing this for 25 years I think.
Wayne I am not alone when it comes to investigating you. You have pissed off a number of people we are finding out. I am sure someone is watching you on AW.
You are off to Missouri, I am sure you will like it. I am 3 hours away from where you will be.
You are making jokes about my nephew that was confirmed by your IP address. You will answer for this I am sure.
Wayne I will die one day that is for sure. Thanks for the early celebration.
[/quote]
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

You waste more time in a day then anyone I know. You are either trying to rip someone off for something they have that you want because you are to fucking lazy to work a real job. Oh!!! That's riiiiight you are disabled with cancer and shingles hanging off your ass.
Yes Wayno, we all know your buddies hate me bla bla bla....I don't care. Usually after your first round of telling people how bad I am, people are suspicious of me. But by the second round when they have finally gotten to know me and see all the good we do, their thoughts change.
Folks like you Wayne are flash in the pans. Your books (memoirs) tell your story well. They started out as a good idea then Wayne (his ethics) intervened with less the stellar character and compromised the project. Wayne you are a Pimp, you use people to sell your lies. In the end most have figured this out (figured you out) your friends (people you meet) are short lived.

You really are smitten with yourself aren't you. What are you the reincarnation of Billy Jack, Bruce Lee, Lee Van Cleef or better yet Rock Hudson. Wayne men who actually commit these acts don't talk/write about them. They just do it.
Keep writing you may get your balls back for Christmas.

Die

This is rich...I am not threatening any one. I come to NYC downtown every Christmas been doing this for 25 years I think.
Wayne I am not alone when it comes to investigating you. You have pissed off a number of people we are finding out. I am sure someone is watching you on AW.
You are off to Missouri, I am sure you will like it. I am 3 hours away from where you will be.
You are making jokes about my nephew that was confirmed by your IP address. You will answer for this I am sure.
Wayne I will die one day that is for sure. Thanks for the early celebration.
[/quote]
Wayne, stop pretending to be me. This is ridickulous. Your embarrassing yourself