Author Topic: It's been quite a while........  (Read 1343 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
It's been quite a while........
« on: November 20, 2011, 04:39:08 PM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightmobile and he
couldnt keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton the city would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightmobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. he continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Straightmobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: It's been quite a while........
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 06:06:03 PM »
That purple whatchamacallit must be some good shit.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
That purple whatchamacallit must be some good shit.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

N.O.S.O.B.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 08:43:41 PM »