Author Topic: Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.  (Read 18505 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 03:41:24 PM »
Nice try but here is the real Danny, with the proper amount of posts and the date I registered. See if you can copy and paste this avatar.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 03:47:46 PM »
I'll be using both of these profiles to confuse the trolls. Felice is a stalker and abuser and she is pretty tricky. Lets see her outsmart me now

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:15 PM »
Lets see you keep up with me now Felice

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 06:22:50 PM »
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:32:04 PM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2011, 06:28:41 PM »
That's Wayne and you know it

Matt, I'm a little suprised that a family man like you can participate in the bashing of my nephew and the disgusting garbage that you've been posting aboutmy neice. Have some class would you

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Naomi Wolf: The shocking truth about the crackdown on Occupy
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 06:41:04 PM »
Getting back to the thread in question, here's perhaps the most recent relevant post (imo):

Quote from: "Horatio"
For all you folks who want to really know what your suit jacket guys are doing to keep the lies of the stupid, uneducated dope smoker vagabonds from ever seeing the light of day, read this article.

http://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/co ... news.reads
The shocking truth about the crackdown on Occupy | Naomi Wolf
The violent police assaults across the US are no coincidence. Occupy has touched the third rail of our political class's venality.

Excerpts from the article:
"US citizens of all political persuasions are still reeling from images of unparallelled police brutality in a coordinated crackdown against peaceful OWS protesters in cities across the nation this past week. An elderly woman was pepper-sprayed in the face; the scene of unresisting, supine students at UC Davis being pepper-sprayed by phalanxes of riot police went viral online; images proliferated of young women – targeted seemingly for their gender – screaming, dragged by the hair by police in riot gear; and the pictures of a young man, stunned and bleeding profusely from the head, emerged in the record of the middle-of-the-night clearing of Zuccotti Park."

"In New York, a state supreme court justice and a New York City council member were beaten up; in Berkeley, California, one of our greatest national poets, Robert Hass, was beaten with batons. The picture darkened still further when Wonkette and Washingtonsblog.com reported that the Mayor of Oakland acknowledged that the Department of Homeland Security had participated in an 18-city mayor conference call advising mayors on "how to suppress" Occupy protests."

The mainstream media was declaring continually "OWS has no message". Frustrated, I simply asked them. I began soliciting online "What is it you want?" answers from Occupy. In the first 15 minutes, I received 100 answers. These were truly eye-opening.
The No 1 agenda item:
get the money out of politics. Most often cited was legislation to blunt the effect of the Citizens United ruling, which lets boundless sums enter the campaign process.
No 2:
reform the banking system to prevent fraud and manipulation, with the most frequent item being to restore the Glass-Steagall Act – the Depression-era law, done away with by President Clinton, that separates investment banks from commercial banks. This law would correct the conditions for the recent crisis, as investment banks could not take risks for profit that create kale derivatives out of thin air, and wipe out the commercial and savings banks.
No 3:
 was the most clarifying: draft laws against the little-known loophole that currently allows members of Congress to pass legislation affecting Delaware-based corporations in which they themselves are investors.

When I saw this list – and especially the last agenda item – the scales fell from my eyes. Of course, these unarmed people would be having the shit kicked out of them.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
That's the post I was commenting on when None Ya accused me of calling Obama a nigger. I said I'm "not" calling him a nigger.

That said, Its sad what is happening to this country. The middle class will be gone soon and Obama better do something because white people vote. Middle class people are racist by nature. Its the way we were brought up and no matter what you do some of it stays with you

Thanks for reading if you did

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:44:06 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »
Give it up Wayne. Everybody knows by now, that ain't Danny.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:43:06 PM by Anonymous »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2011, 03:57:58 PM »
Danny is a dirty dealing douchebag. I followed his ISP and tracked it to Hidemyass.com. He posted most of that shit about Allen Bennison

He's fucking deranged

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 01:40:03 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Justify this to me.  No quotes.. No stupid articles.. Use YOUR fucking brain!  and justify YOUR  chosen stance!

Paul

Paul, I am not sure what is your problem but I am not interested in engaging in verbal warfare. I started this thread with a article a friend of a friend emailed me. I even noted that it was confrontational.

I believe you wrote that you disagreed with the vulgarity, but agreed with the rest of it.. I replied, that your friend was an idiot.

I was trying to drum up conversation for a critical situation happening in America right now. The occupiers and just regular people protesting the unequal distribution of wealth in this country right now.

I did not believe that wealth was to be distributed.  Wealth is not a given.. Wealth is created.. always has been.. Now, who are the slaves that we pick to produce it, so taht we have it to distribute, and which and who is all-knowing enough to choose how it is distributed, or perhaps, I should say "redistributed" , as it actually belongs to, whoever produces it.

On several threads I have expressed my opinions on this very subject. I just don't think I am so right that I want to go around and became overly excited about my opinions.

Well, if you don t think that you are RIGHT, then why WRITE, on your numerous threads, and elsewhere.
Good luck.

With?

Paul

PS  Who the hell are you, really?  You have a facebook page with zero activity other then it's mere creation, and "friending" some people.

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 01:57:10 PM »
Its a fake profile pretending to be me

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »
Oh.