Author Topic: Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.  (Read 18502 times)

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:10:48 PM »
From a friend, from a friend.

Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.

We know you want to end taxation. We know you don’t care that every reputable economist on the goddamned fucking planet has tried to explain to you inbred sisterfuckers that austerity budgets and tax breaks for billionaires and transnational corporations makes joblessness worse, not better. It makes the recession worse, not better. It makes the deficit worse, not better.

But you don’t care what experts have to say, do you, knuckle-draggers, because all you care about is what makes you feel better. And what makes you feel better, apparently, is waddling up and down the street with powdered wigs and little flags and misspelled signs with pictures of the president wearing a turban, and you think that makes your opinion equal to those of educated experts who do research for a living. Don’t you get how utterly fucking bug-stupid that makes you look?

We know you want to drill for oil in Yellowstone and downtown Detroit and fucking Disneyland and two miles down through the fucking Antarctic ice cap and on Mars and every goddamned place you can think of, until the entire solar system is a polluted piece of steaming shit just like fucking Texas.

We know you email each other ape jokes and watermelon jokes and other racist Ku Klux Klan fucking bullshit–just what, three years?– after screaming TREASON! at anyone who dared disagree with George W. Bush, and two years after deciding to tell everyone you’re not actually Republican because that would mean you voted for the moron who destroyed our economy.

Guess what? The 80 percent of us who think you’re a bunch of fucking retarded clowns are sick and tired of hearing about you. The 80 percent of us who think education is actually a good thing are tired of hearing you pontificate about shit you don’t know because you can barely spell your own names.

How you hate Affirmative Action until it’s used to give preferential treatment to white students over students from Asia, or preferential treatment to the underachieving white children of the wealthiest donors. What a fucking bunch of racist hypocrites.

How you think lesbians have taken over the public university system—despite the fact that all the trustees and presidents and football coaches and most of the professors and most of the students and every evil fucker in any position of power happens to be in possession of a snow white penis.

How you think unions are the bullies with all the power and all the money while corporations are the victims with none of the power and none of the money, with no incentive to screw you because for some reason you’d rather pay them double, triple, quadruple for the same fucking services your taxes used to provide before they were used to pay for tax cuts to people who own yachts and jets. You dumb fucking idiots.

Meanwhile not a single one of you can say a single specific thing about any specific policy that stupid bitch Bachman has ever advocated. But you will of course scream at the top of your lungs that calling her bitch is sooooo wrong because Lord knows you’ve never called Hillary the c-word after wiping the beer foam off the ends of your snouts. What a bunch of misogynistic hypocrites.

Liberal media, huh? One million Latinos march for immigration reform in Los Angeles, but on every donkeypissing television station across America all we see is a tribe of twenty assholes in plaid picketing on a street corner in Arizona because they flunked economics AND history in high school and don’t know the first thing about the Founding Fathers, the Constitution, the history of our court system, OR the history of the last eight goddamned years in this country we love more than you do. Yes, more than you do—because we care enough about it to protect everyone’s freedoms—not just our own. Everyone’s property, not just our own. Everyone’s tax money, not just our own.

Shut the fuck up for five fucking minutes, just for once. A town hall meeting is not for screamers. No one wants to smell your Cheetos breath from across the room. No one wants to smell the sweat stains under your armpits as you flail, spraying spittle. A town hall meeting is for people to discuss things, not scream. Stop fucking playing the victim when the SEIU dares to use YOUR OWN goddamned town hall tactics against you. Just because most of the rest of us fear all you scary, hooded, screaming, violent bastards doesn’t mean we all have to just sit there and take it. Fuck you. We want you to go away, back to your basements, back to your generators and your canned peas and your mistranslated bibles and your pregnant daughters, waiting for the rapture while you leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

You lost the goddamned Presidential election, you Tea Bagging Republican bastards.

Go the Fuck away!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
Re: Tea Baggers Shut the fuck up.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 10:13:48 PM »
Aside from the vulgarity for emphasis I actually agree 100%.
Tea Baggers are Republicans trying to wrap themselves in white linen.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 01:23:32 PM »
We know you want to end taxation. We know you don’t care that every reputable economist on the goddamned fucking planet has tried to explain to you inbred sisterfuckers that austerity budgets and tax breaks for billionaires and transnational corporations makes joblessness worse, not better. It makes the recession worse, not better. It makes the deficit worse, not better.

Can you name a few of those Reputable economists?  

I can name a few who would disagree, literally off the top of my head- Henry Hazlitt, Thomas Sowell, Milton Friedman, Freideric Von Hayek.  And we might as well include Adam Smith- creator of the American economic system, more or less.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 01:26:23 PM »
We know you email each other ape jokes and watermelon jokes and other racist Ku Klux Klan fucking bullshit–just what, three years?–

Cain is one of the most desired presidential candidates amonst tea-partiers.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 01:29:05 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
We know you email each other ape jokes and watermelon jokes and other racist Ku Klux Klan fucking bullshit–just what, three years?–

Cain is one of the most desired presidential candidates amonst tea-partiers.

As absolutely insane as this might sound to the ignorant so quick to scream ignorance, that is based on his ideas, and get this.. hold on to your seats.. NOT HIS FUCKING SKIN COLOR!

That's right!  You heard it here first!  It is actually possible to judge people on their merits!!!  And believe it or not.... (drum roll please), some people actually do it!    

Paul

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 01:37:32 PM »
Disclaimer:  I am not a tea-partier, nor do I endorse them, but the above that I have just read is absolutly ridiculous, and was clearly written by an idiot, who does not feel the need to learn about things beofre critiquing them.  I've seen all the silly pictures, with the white wigs, and such, and personally, it's just not for me.   What I do like, is that these people want less government, and I am all for that.  Some of them are dumb.  Some are smart. Some are very smart.  Some are not even concerned with being smart.  They believe that they know right from wrong, and that is enough.  Those that I have met personally, are certainly smarter then the average person.
Of course, I do not knwo how those in NY compare to those elsewhere.  These are mostly very common people - the ones that I have met.. Most of them are 40, 50 plus, have worked hard all their lives and provided for their families.  When you learn about all teh fucked up things that the government has done,(not conspiracy -theory stuff) it can be easy to get a little passionate about shit, even if all that drama shit is not for me, personally.

There is a country that I learned about school.  I don t live in that country.  I think that that is what the tea party is all about- a bunch of poeple who have had enough of the Bush's and the Obama'a.

Paul

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, 07:32:09 PM »
The tea baggers are nothing but disgruntled Republicans.
A new spin on the party of hate.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 07:35:59 PM »
Rep Loretta Sanchez Republican Friends Admit To Holding Economy Hostage To Defeat Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usSGhZe4 ... r_embedded

Is this called enhancing Republican values.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
She needs to name names. Whoever said that to her would never get re-elected. The GOP, always willing to help. As long as it hurts.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 10:00:24 PM »
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/ ... street/?hp

Mayor Bloomberg shows us his Republican values and what his personal fortune (billions) can do.
He managed to shut down all communications in or out while he raided the occupiers. Had his boys steal
everything from them and discard it in a dump. That was midnight of the first day. Great time no one is
around to document.
WTF is going on in a country when they have to hide, cheat, steal and censor their own people in order
to stop them from peacefully protesting the injustices that people such as Bloomberg endorse.
They totally black out Zuccotti Park so no information got out. I understand the legality, the park is privately
owned and the owners had a rule no camping.
I wonder if people really get what this protest is really all about. Or does the average american just keep going
about their mundane walk, with their heads fixed ahead with a sense of indifference.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 10:33:45 PM »
[attachment=0:2md4vhyd]dbrain.jpg[/attachment:2md4vhyd]
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 03:09:28 AM »
I'll never understand people who make less than$250,000 per year who vote republican. The 99%'rs have themselves to blame. They elected their own opressors. Why vote for people who would just as soon make "soylent green" out of you?
?©?€~¥@

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 03:13:45 PM »
[quote="Paul St. John  And we might as well include Adam Smith- creator of the American economic system, more or less.[/quote]
  Adam Smith created a system wherein the primary economic activity is speculative finance supported through sovereign debt, all propped up by an industrial base that now consists, for the most part, of military research and manufacturing?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 02:29:53 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
I understand the legality, the park is privately
owned and the owners had a rule no camping. .

They also asked them to leave the park a long time ago.. They refused.  They feel ( and I use the word 'feel' intentionally), that Wall street is robbing them and infringing upon their rights, and that gives them the right to do the same thing to other innocent people- those who own the park.. FUCK LEGALITY!  yes.. It is illegal, but more then that, it is fucking wrong, and it shows you where these people's heads are at.  You ask if most people understand what this protest is really all about.  I wonder if you do.  

You can post all you want about the evils of the republican party.  If I had nothing to do with my life, I could match everyone of them with posts about the evils of the democratic party.  They are all crooks, and if you think Nancy Pelosi really cares anymore about the little guy, then your average republican, I got a bridge I d like to sell ya, with a view of Mars.

Paul St. John

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »
The funny thing here is that Obama (who I suppose most of the protesters espouse) IS Wall St.

What the fuck, you can't be for something and against something at the same time, can you?

Trust me, it'll be business as usual pretty soon here anyway; a total waste of time.