Author Topic: COULDNT KILL HER IF YOU WANTED TO  (Read 1481 times)

Offline marg1978h

• View Profile
COULDNT KILL HER IF YOU WANTED TO
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:56:54 AM »
Anon posting for mh again. I know what she told me to say but truthfully, I do not know what to say. MH is back in the
hospital and came  within a hairs breath of dying twice. Truth be told; she should be dead.
Apparently, she almost died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The problem is that there is no gas operated appliances, generators or anything else anywhere nearby, not in her home or the home next to hers.
She asked me to say this - "I do not like to be or behave paranoid, so let me state it like this; I am sure that if some of the survivors that are around a lot suddenly weren’t around a lot, I think people would start wondering Mel. You know what I mean?"

Not to mention mel there isn’t a survivor that I know of that is afraid of little ole mel an especially not little ole miller since he doesn’t have any titles and all anymore. Oh yeah and that bit about him being insane I think that took any fear people had out. If they had any to begin with

Ok. There I posted for her. I know she is still working on the Straight Documents and apparently getting close.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Captain M

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: COULDNT KILL HER IF YOU WANTED TO
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 10:18:28 PM »
Quote from: "Anon posting for marg1978h"
Apparently, she almost died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The problem is that there is no gas operated appliances, generators or anything else anywhere nearby, not in her home or the home next to hers.
Wow. That's kinda unnerving. Did ya ever figure out what the source was?

Here's hoping she recovers soon!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Re: COULDNT KILL HER IF YOU WANTED TO
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 12:37:35 AM »
Yeah, that's odd.

Get well soon m'78
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.