Author Topic: Former PV Toadie Adam McClain...  (Read 10228 times)

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Former PV Toadie Adam McClain...
« on: October 23, 2011, 06:40:07 PM »
?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:38:12 PM by stoodoodog »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Former PV Toadie Adam McClain...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 12:56:44 AM »
Northwest Academy in Idaho?

Man you gotta be a huge screw-up or something to get banned from working with that pit. It's a former CEDU facility. I'd have thought that McClain would have fit right in with the rest of the nutjobs and child abusers in a place like that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
Re: Former PV Toadie Adam McLain...
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 01:40:44 PM »
?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:38:45 PM by stoodoodog »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Adam McLain, Psy.D. - CEO, Northwest Academy
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 08:51:18 PM »
From Stoodoo's link:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Adam McLain, Psy.D.
Chief Exective Officer

With approximately 15 years of experience in mental health, Adam has a range of experiece with Therapeutic Boarding Schools, Community Health and Private Practice. Prior to accepting the position of Executive Director of Northwest Academy, Adam spent 5 years as the Clinical Director at a therapeutic boarding school in Tennessee where he sharpened his clinical and administrative skills and had many successes with struggling adolescents and their families. Adam completed his Bachelor of Arts at Olivet Nazarene University and his Psychology Doctorate at the Adler School of Professional Psychology.

When not in his office, Adam, who is a fomer college football player, can often be found challenging a group of boys to a game of flag football. He believes that time spent building relationships with students is one of the key elements in successful work with adolescents. .

Adam comes from a family of six boys, and grew up in the state of New York. As a father of two, Adam understands the love a parent has for their child, and cares deeply about the outcomes of the adolescents entrusted in his care.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
UHS + PSI -> one huge m.f.
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 09:06:17 PM »
Quote from: "stoodoodog"
I don't know what is up with UHS, but I don't recall having a high opinion of many of their operations when I dropped out more than a year ago.
See:
    UHS, Inc. acquires Psychiatric Solutions, Inc.
    viewtopic.php?f=71&t=37896[/list]

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 08:14:07 PM »
    ?
    « Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:39:19 PM by stoodoodog »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:21:53 PM »
    Stoo, you know I got nothing but love for you, Zen, and your kids. So I'm going to tell you the super secret staff secret...

It's the kind of secret that former staff like Adam probably wouldn't like having getting out into the open amongst survivors.

Staffers are like a street gang. You take the staffer out of his street gang and he's a pussy. You put him in his street gang, he's still a pussy, he just has friends to egg him on.

Adam M. is nothing more than a pussy. You have more to fear from the meth addled wino living under a bridge near your house than you do Adam M. I'm not kidding around when I say this either.

Without his "posse" ol' Adam is emasculated. He has no one to bounce his sick ideas off, he has no one to egg him on, no one to worship at his godly program overlord altar and affirm him for the excellent person he is.

Without those things he's nothing. You have nothing to fear from him. And Adam would have to be insane to risk having his new job put at harm by having old shit blown all over him. The most you need to worry about from him is threats by proxy. Maybe he'll get one of the old PV alumni to mess with yall. But the new... better  :sue: PV probably has probably gutted the PV Alumni community psychologically now that they threw Adam and that bastard Pegler out on their asses.

The old Alumni no longer have their lord and master at the helm. They just have this new version of PV that frowns heavily on their old version.

So yeah.. Don't worry about Adam. He's all cock and no balls.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
    Re: UHS + PSI -> one huge m.f.
    « Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    Quote from: "stoodoodog"
    I don't know what is up with UHS, but I don't recall having a high opinion of many of their operations when I dropped out more than a year ago.
    See:
      UHS, Inc. acquires Psychiatric Solutions, Inc.
      viewtopic.php?f=71&t=37896[/list]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/0 ... 86443.html

So....UHS probably searched for Adam McLain to run one of their programs. I didn't get an exorcism, but I did get a AVMcF*ck style interrogation in a 8X8 room in the PV admin building one August afternoon. Adam turned on the heat, brought about ten ripe staff members into the room and demanded that I "get on board with the program, or ELSE."

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 04:02:35 PM »
      The concentration of female rapists in that Marion place is astounding.  It's almost like they hunt for them and employ them.

Offline SettleForNothing87

• View Profile
      « Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 01:36:37 PM »
      I used to have a picture of Adam McLain in a frame and included with the picture was a dollar bill that had written on it Karmas a bitch. Every time I sat at my computer, there was the picture frame on the end table. Motivating. McLain is meeting Karma and I dont think its gonna be pretty. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  :fuckoff:
      [size=150]Oh, I\'m comin for you... trust me on that... I\'m back standing on the Frontline ready to rock N roLL[/size]