Author Topic: My final note on this fictious character called Wayne???  (Read 4494 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
My final note on this fictious character called Wayne???
« on: October 19, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »
I am done arguing with you. As I find things that contradict what you have said either directly or indirectly I will post them. But all this back and forth accomplishes nothing. Whatever I post if
it doesn't jive with what you wrote then you go nuts. You are so insecure with your convictions concerning the book and yourself that you go berserk and over react.
I am tired of being attacked and ridiculed because I want to defend myself. You ramp up the perverse accusations and flood every thread that I start with nonsense.

People will read my rebuttal in full here shortly and they can form their own opinions. I think I have convinced enough people to at least stop and think about your motives and lack of integrity.

Who ever you are, I have not lied about anything all I have tried to do is tell folks what I was doing from 2/78 till early 6/78 at Elan 7. I have a very good memory of what I was doing in 1978,
I had already been at Elan for 3 years at that point. You had just arrived in 1978 and you are trying to tell me what I was doing.

I believe many of us here have punched enough holes in your stories to allow people to see you are not as credible as you come across.

I don't really have anything more to say. In the future a few of my friends will be posting the information we feel is important.They will not feel compelled to argue since they have no dog in the fight.
I am bowing out again and headed in another direction for a while, dental work then vacation and then on to start another project.

I am sure most here will not miss the stupid bickering that went on here.

Take care everyone and thanks to the folks who took the time to look very close at the imperfections we all have and expose them fairly.
None Ya, you showed me some character I would like to adopt myself. Thanks!!!
Not because of what you said to Wayne but because you were fair to all parties involved. I really believe most people missed that.
Paul as always you are a man of integrity and I do admire that.
Thanks humorme for your insights and the little things you uncovered.
Thanks to everyone else who gave me a chance to set the record straight.

Danny

P.S.
Thought I would plug this Dentist clinic.
I am headed to Costa Rica, San Jose to get a implant (much cheaper there $750.00 with crown) and then on to the pacific coast of Costa Rica to the coastal town of Jaco about 2 hrs drive west for a much needed vacation.
http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/new ... llery.html  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Marco ... 791?ref=ts
Ask for Dr. Marco A. Muñoz Peralta (Tica) he is the son. If you want you can mention my name. (lol...I don't get a discount if you do)

This is where I stay when I am in San Jose. http://www.rosadelpaseo.com/index.html right on a main st. called Paseo Colon. Walking distance from the dentist office. This Hotel/boutique used to be the Mayors estate
back during the 20's. You have to see it to enjoy its ambiance. Since you are close to the equator the weather in the upper elevations is a constant temp of lower 80's.

San Jose is a bit filthy for my liking so I never stay long. Downtown San Jose is like one large flea market, they do have some great native products to buy, the species of wood called Rosewood is beautiful. I bought a
a jewelry box made from this wood as a present for someone, it is absolutely beautiful. The have a Museum and a Classical Theater combined downtown which is absolutely beautiful. The surrounding suburbs of the city
are OK. If you are interested in Dining the one thing that must be understood is Costa Rica doesn't really have their own staple of foods they have borrowed foods from surrounding countries. One I like most is Peruvian
and Argentinian comes in a close second.

Bye.....
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:43:52 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Re: My final note on this fictious character called Wayne???
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 06:46:57 PM »
A regular globe-trotter aint ya Danny. Central America this week, pacific coast vaca the next. New England next month, then off to Vegas for more fun. That takes alot of $ to get around like that Danny. How can you aford it all on just a mental disability check? You must be the worlds foremost financial genius.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Barney Bennison

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 07:08:22 PM »
Well Shaggy the truth is that Danny likes to tell alot of "stories". Trust me, I know because he is my brother. He does bad things and then lies to cover it up. He did it all the time when we were kids. I will keep most of my comments to the Free For All area but for now I had to come here and set the record straight. Danny is broke and living on welfare right now. Since his last visit to prison he has had a hard time getting back on his feet. He tried to borrow money from Mom but she isn't falling for his lies anymore.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 07:33:30 PM »
I'm not at all shaken in my belief that a staffer could have raped a resident in elan.

I'm not at all shaken in my belief that Danny could have raped someone.

I still am going to need more than just Wayne's word to believe that Danny did rape anyone.

It's getting harder though to believe this as Danny resorts to evasion after evasion with layer after layer of nonsense.

Good luck in CR and I had a root canal, crown, and two fillings done for far cheaper here in China. Mind you they did it all minus the painkillers. Not something I'd suggest for the weak. I would have said fuck no upfront had I known about the no painkillers bit, but they forgot to mention that and didn't even tell me I was getting a root canal.

Fun times.

Offline Revolted

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 08:03:40 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
A regular globe-trotter aint ya Danny. Central America this week, pacific coast vaca the next. New England next month, then off to Vegas for more fun. That takes alot of $ to get around like that Danny. How can you aford it all on just a mental disability check? You must be the worlds foremost financial genius.

The detail regarding the "mental disability check" that you are referencing  was offered by a troll "parody" set up to mock the "Danny" poster, and who you appear unable to distinguish from its subject of ridicule.

Truly a responsibly run forum, here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:45:16 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:25 AM »
Wayne,your responses really speak to the content and quality of your character.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 12:46:25 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:44:01 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I am done arguing with you. As I find things that contradict what you have said either directly or indirectly I will post them. But all this back and forth accomplishes nothing. Whatever I post if
it doesn't jive with what you wrote then you go nuts. You are so insecure with your convictions concerning the book and yourself that you go berserk and over react.
I am tired of being attacked and ridiculed because I want to defend myself. You ramp up the perverse accusations and flood every thread that I start with nonsense.

People will read my rebuttal in full here shortly and they can form their own opinions. I think I have convinced enough people to at least stop and think about your motives and lack of integrity.

Who ever you are, I have not lied about anything all I have tried to do is tell folks what I was doing from 2/78 till early 6/78 at Elan 7. I have a very good memory of what I was doing in 1978,
I had already been at Elan for 3 years at that point. You had just arrived in 1978 and you are trying to tell me what I was doing.

I believe many of us here have punched enough holes in your stories to allow people to see you are not as credible as you come across.

I don't really have anything more to say. In the future a few of my friends will be posting the information we feel is important.They will not feel compelled to argue since they have no dog in the fight.
I am bowing out again and headed in another direction for a while, dental work then vacation and then on to start another project.

I am sure most here will not miss the stupid bickering that went on here.

Take care everyone and thanks to the folks who took the time to look very close at the imperfections we all have and expose them fairly.
None Ya, you showed me some character I would like to adopt myself. Thanks!!!
Not because of what you said to Wayne but because you were fair to all parties involved. I really believe most people missed that.
Paul as always you are a man of integrity and I do admire that.
Thanks humorme for your insights and the little things you uncovered.
Thanks to everyone else who gave me a chance to set the record straight.

Danny

P.S.
Thought I would plug this Dentist clinic.
I am headed to Costa Rica, San Jose to get a implant (much cheaper there $750.00 with crown) and then on to the pacific coast of Costa Rica to the coastal town of Jaco about 2 hrs drive west for a much needed vacation.
http://www.aestheticdentistrycr.com/new ... llery.html  
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Marco ... 791?ref=ts
Ask for Dr. Marco A. Muñoz Peralta (Tica) he is the son. If you want you can mention my name. (lol...I don't get a discount if you do)

This is where I stay when I am in San Jose. http://www.rosadelpaseo.com/index.html right on a main st. called Paseo Colon. Walking distance from the dentist office. This Hotel/boutique used to be the Mayors estate
back during the 20's. You have to see it to enjoy its ambiance. Since you are close to the equator the weather in the upper elevations is a constant temp of lower 80's.

San Jose is a bit filthy for my liking so I never stay long. Downtown San Jose is like one large flea market, they do have some great native products to buy, the species of wood called Rosewood is beautiful. I bought a
a jewelry box made from this wood as a present for someone, it is absolutely beautiful. The have a Museum and a Classical Theater combined downtown which is absolutely beautiful. The surrounding suburbs of the city
are OK. If you are interested in Dining the one thing that must be understood is Costa Rica doesn't really have their own staple of foods they have borrowed foods from surrounding countries. One I like most is Peruvian
and Argentinian comes in a close second.

Bye.....
::fullofshit::
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 09:34:48 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I'm not at all shaken in my belief that a staffer could have raped a resident in elan.

I'm not at all shaken in my belief that Danny could have raped someone.

I still am going to need more than just Wayne's word to believe that Danny did rape anyone.

It's getting harder though to believe this as Danny resorts to evasion after evasion with layer after layer of nonsense.

Good luck in CR and I had a root canal, crown, and two fillings done for far cheaper here in China. Mind you they did it all minus the painkillers. Not something I'd suggest for the weak. I would have said fuck no upfront had I known about the no painkillers bit, but they forgot to mention that and didn't even tell me I was getting a root canal.

Fun times.
Danny admitted to having sex with a minor. That's statutory rape. Which is rape. It's not a statutory relationship

You really had to be in Elan to understand the power he had over people. The same with Marc, Marty and Peter Rowe. Its much like a prison warden telling a prisoner to have sex with him or hes going to let the other prisoners do whatever they want to him or her. Its coercion, which is rape.

As far as any doubt it happened at Elan, it happened to me too, but I wont give you people my name because of the horrible way people are treated here. But I won't stop until there is a full investigation.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 09:14:56 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:39:43 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 09:34:33 PM »
One sick fuck wrote;
Do me a favor dan, when you kill yourself, give me a call. I want to hear your brains hit the wall. You'll need to practice marksmanship to hit such a small target, but it will be worth the effort.

What kind of sub-human piece of dogshit talks like that?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 09:44:24 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
One sick fuck wrote;
Do me a favor dan, when you kill yourself, give me a call. I want to hear your brains hit the wall. You'll need to practice marksmanship to hit such a small target, but it will be worth the effort.

Only the finest who have had the benefit of attending Elan.  :clown:

I thought it was eloquently put (for a death wish) poetic even.  :tup:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
Quote from: "none-ya"
One sick fuck wrote;

Only the finest who have had the benefit of attending Elan.  :clown:

I thought it was eloquently put (for a death wish) poetic even.  :tup:

Right,and we all know you're not crazy.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 10:14:43 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:36:20 AM by Anonymous »