Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan worked at Elan as Staff???  (Read 13592 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Wayne Kernochan worked at Elan as Staff???
« on: October 18, 2011, 07:34:16 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=14484

Wayne Kernochan
I posted this in another discussion

"I don't remember you from Mike's trial Danny, but I do remember you rom Elan. You're here trying to find out who's talking about you because you were one of them and you were a cruel scumbag. You abused your power and I have sworn statements to that effect from five former residents. My publisher demanded them.

Remember Wayne Weaver? Jane Tolar? Willie Garcia? Cathy Collins?

They were more than happy to say that you beat them into saying they had sex with Wayne, and then you shipped him off to Parsonsfield.

They all retracted thiose confessions when I ran the house--after you left.

Fuck off Danny. You're not a victim. You're a victimizer. I believed your apology in Sharon's group until I saw you on other message boards.

You'll be hearing from me.

Good day"

Danny is here to make sure no one talks about him. He was one of the worst or the worst. Now that I have corroboration I can say these things publicly.

I don't say it to hurt him, but to help you guys. There's a troll among you and his name is Danny Bennison.

He wants you all to think he's a victim, but he's not. I was there. I have his thesaurus to prove it. I have victim statements. I have my own experiences.

How is this group safe with the abusers here?
over a year ago · Report
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 06:54:35 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
Danny Bennison revealed
Back to "I went to Elan School"

Discussion Board
    Topic View

Topic: Danny Bennison revealed
Displaying all 2 posts.

Wayne Kernochan

I posted this in another discussion

"I don't remember you from Mike's trial Danny, but I do remember you rom Elan. You're here trying to find out who's talking about you because you were one of them and you were a cruel scumbag. You abused your power and I have sworn statements to that effect from five former residents. My publisher demanded them.

Remember Wayne Weaver? Jane Tolar? Willie Garcia? Cathy Collins?

They were more than happy to say that you beat them into saying they had sex with Wayne, and then you shipped him off to Parsonsfield.

You busted yourself like I always knew you would. You are either Jeffery Weintraub or this next guy we are not ready to reveal. But in any case IMO anyway this wraps this up for me.
[/b]

Fuck off Danny. You're not a victim. You're a victimizer. I believed your apology in Sharon's group until I saw you on other message boards.

You'll be hearing from me.

Good day"

Danny is here to make sure no one talks about him. He was one of the worst or the worst. Now that I have corroboration I can say these things publicly.

I don't say it to hurt him, but to help you guys. There's a troll among you and his name is Danny Bennison.

He wants you all to think he's a victim, but he's not. I was there. I have his thesaurus to prove it. I have victim statements. I have my own experiences.

How is this group safe with the abusers here?

over a year ago · Report
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:00:14 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 08:00:24 PM »
Trust me people Wayne(or whoever he is now) will try and delete this post on facebook. So please copy and paste it for future reference.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:01:42 PM »
Lol, this entire Elan sect gets more hilarious with each passing day.

Again danny, I see how it is possible that someone was raped in Elan. I can see how it is possible you could have raped someone. But I'll need more than Wayne's word for it.

Try to wrap your tiny brain around that.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
Dude I really don't care about the rape business just read what he writes. This is Wayne commenting on a F/B Elan site, "I Went To Elan School" discussion board.

If you feel like dismissing this finding, fine, but he wrote it;
"They all retracted thiose confessions when I ran the house--after you left"
this is no fabrication.
He didn't slip up either he was speaking from the real person persona that is behind Wayne Kernochan. Many of us have known this for a while we simply have to
catch him.
Does all this mean that I still wasn't complicit to abuse at Elan, NO. I am guilty.
But what this does do is chip away big time at his credibility. It brings into question that maybe just maybe I have been telling the truth all along about this lying,
perverted bastard.
I don't care what people think about me investigated this but as I find his lies I will post them. You can choose to do what you want.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff???
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 08:39:52 PM »
Hmm. And here we have another such admission from an allegedly different poster, if this person is indeed telling the truth; my emphasis added:

Originally posted on 17 Oct 2011:
Quote from: "YV23"
I was reentry staff in Wayne's house and connected with him when I heard about the book. It's factual

As far as the Jani foundation, I don't know it. I seriously doubt he would give money to abusive parents
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:50:16 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 09:08:05 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:49:44 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2011, 09:26:04 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:48:49 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 09:30:49 PM »
Listen everyone, let me say something that maybe confused here. I am not denying that I didn't abuse residents at Elan. I believe it is taught from day one and is never not ingrained over and over till you finally leave. Abuse is inherent at Elan.
All I have been saying is I did not commit the several violent crimes Wayne (or whoever he is) says I committed in the book. He has gone on to add his sick perversions to the list.
This is all I have been saying since day one. This is how it started. I knew he was not Wayne K. but I could not prove it but we are getting closer. I felt angry that a person who is saying he is a survivor would lie, fabricate and just totally want to perversely hurt another survivor, that he would be deceitful to do it.  That this person (whoever they are) would go to any lengths to hurt another.
If everyone calms down and thinks about this fight between Wayne (or whoever it is) and I you will see that every time I have challenged him on this book and authenticity he has gone berserk adding more accusations to deflect what I am questioning.
He has done this for more then 2 years, first with Sharon, Mark, Felice and Matt Hoffman and now with a whole new crew, Joicelyn, Debi, K Lynn, Larry.
I wonder if Matt, Felice, Mark and Sharon knew the truth of his identity (I wonder just how many folks involved in this conversation today know the truth).

To some this must be a big freaking joke, a way to get back at Danny riiiiight Matt, Felice, Mark and Sharon. I am sure you have rationalized these decisions within your mind and it is OK.
But how about the new survivor that will be coming here and reading how a group of people made up a entire story and going as far as to write a book about this story all to hurt one survivor.
I hope that the Straight Inc. survivors, the Elan School survivors and others from other programs and organizations that knew this book, the author Wayne Kernochan and his allegations were false and fabricated (mixed in with enough truth)
that you can sleep at night, that you can look at your families and feel proud. Like you did a good thing here and tackled a great cause.
When the truth comes out most of you will run and hide but hey you have been living this way all your lives, anyway.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 09:38:17 PM »
We knew you would be here flooding this thread with your nonsense trying to come up with your best slice and dice tap dancing moves to get out of this mess. Wayne what you said in the book has nothing to do what you said on that Elan F/B discussion board. You told us exactly what you were doing and who you are. One has nothing to do with the other.
Now I will leave you to swear, fabricate, try to mislead, Lie and create confusion with your many posts to try and discredit me.
Good Luck but your own words buried you.
What I don't understand is why you don't just tell us the truth, what is the big deal at this point??
WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT WAYNE KERNOCHAN!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2011, 09:51:40 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:48:23 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 09:55:23 PM »

That night, I had my first coordinator's meeting with Jeff Gottlieb and Gary Ross. Jeff started by telling us that Jane had been shot down for guilt that she had copped to, and then he made me the chief coordinator, Joe Peterson a coordinator, and Gary the coordinator of the department heads.

I cut myself for fun and I was in charge of the house.Twenty five people's lives were in the hands of a fifteen year old who wanted to kill someone. After the next week's scrimmage game we were scheduled to start the season. Summer was coming to an end and so was my time away from the house. Before long they were going to figure me out.

So what you are saying Wayne is that in 2 months you were running the house, you got to Elan 7 in April of 1978 I left in June of 1978. This is a fact.

But lets go with your hypothesis I left in August so in 4 months you were running the house, nope, lets try another hypothesis you mentioned I left in November, so in 6 1/2 months you were running the house.

Jesus in all three scenarios you still come up a liar, because as every person knows from Elan or any other program nobody is given the keys to the house at 6 1/2, 4 or 2 months.

Back up and punt "HOMER" you have been busted.

Go get your clean up crew to flood this thread with bullshit.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
That night, I had my first coordinator's meeting with Jeff Gottlieb and Gary Ross. Jeff started by telling us that Jane had been shot down for guilt that she had copped to, and then he made me the chief coordinator, Joe Peterson a coordinator, and Gary the coordinator of the department heads.

I cut myself for fun and I was in charge of the house.Twenty five people's lives were in the hands of a fifteen year old who wanted to kill someone. After the next week's scrimmage game we were scheduled to start the season. Summer was coming to an end and so was my time away from the house. Before long they were going to figure me out.

Jane congratulated me on the promotion. "You'll be going home soon," she said, "I'll miss you."

"I'm not out of here yet."

"You're doing good....You'll be out of here soon."

From chapter 8 you fucking moron

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 10:04:50 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:46:39 AM by Anonymous »