Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan worked at Elan as Staff???  (Read 13718 times)

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 10:33:32 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Dude I really don't care about the rape business just read what he writes. This is Wayne commenting on a F/B Elan site, "I Went To Elan School" discussion board.

If you feel like dismissing this finding, fine, but he wrote it;
"They all retracted those confessions when I ran the house--after you left"
this is no fabrication.
He didn't slip up either he was speaking from the real person persona that is behind Wayne Kernochan. Many of us have known this for a while we simply have to
catch him.
Does all this mean that I still wasn't complicit to abuse at Elan, NO. I am guilty.
But what this does do is chip away big time at his credibility. It brings into question that maybe just maybe I have been telling the truth all along about this lying,
perverted bastard.
I don't care what people think about me investigated this but as I find his lies I will post them. You can choose to do what you want.

Residents often ran the house.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 10:35:38 PM »
Dude I really don't care about the rape business just read what he writes. This is Wayne commenting on a F/B Elan site, "I Went To Elan School" discussion board.

"They all retracted thiose confessions when I ran the house--after you left"
this is no fabrication.
He didn't slip up either he was speaking from the real person persona that is behind Wayne Kernochan. Many of us have known this for a while we simply have to
catch him.
Does all this mean that I still wasn't complicit to abuse at Elan, NO. I am guilty.
But what this does do is chip away big time at his credibility. It brings into question that maybe just maybe I have been telling the truth all along about this lying,
perverted bastard.
I don't care what people think about me investigated this but as I find his lies I will post them. You can choose to do what you want.
:flip:

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff???
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »
Listen everyone, let me say something that maybe confused here. I am not denying that I didn't abuse residents at Elan. I believe it is taught from day one and is never not ingrained over and over till you finally leave. Abuse is inherent at Elan.
All I have been saying is I did not commit the several violent crimes Wayne (or whoever he is) says I committed in the book. He has gone on to add his sick perversions to the list.
This is all I have been saying since day one. This is how it started. I knew he was not Wayne K. but I could not prove it but we are getting closer. I felt angry that a person who is saying he is a survivor would lie, fabricate and just totally want to perversely hurt another survivor, that he would be deceitful to do it.  That this person (whoever they are) would go to any lengths to hurt another.
If everyone calms down and thinks about this fight between Wayne (or whoever it is) and I you will see that every time I have challenged him on this book and authenticity he has gone berserk adding more accusations to deflect what I am questioning.
He has done this for more then 2 years, first with Sharon, Mark, Felice and Matt Hoffman and now with a whole new crew, Joicelyn, Debi, K Lynn, Larry.
I wonder if Matt, Felice, Mark and Sharon knew the truth of his identity (I wonder just how many folks involved in this conversation today know the truth).

To some this must be a big freaking joke, a way to get back at Danny riiiiight Matt, Felice, Mark and Sharon. I am sure you have rationalized these decisions within your mind and it is OK.
But how about the new survivor that will be coming here and reading how a group of people made up a entire story and going as far as to write a book about this story all to hurt one survivor.
I hope that the Straight Inc. survivors, the Elan School survivors and others from other programs and organizations that knew this book, the author Wayne Kernochan and his allegations were false and fabricated (mixed in with enough truth)
that you can sleep at night, that you can look at your families and feel proud. Like you did a good thing here and tackled a great cause.
When the truth comes out most of you will run and hide but hey you have been living this way all your lives, anyway.

:blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :feedtrolls:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 10:41:01 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"

"They all retracted those confessions when I ran the house--after you left"
this is no fabrication.
catch him.
perverted bastard.

Residents often ran the house.

Not at 2 months, 4 months or even 6 1/2 months. Jesus he had himself a Full Coordinator at 6 months.
Anti-Troll you can hate on me all ya want. But you know for a fact I busted this guy in his lies.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:46:22 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 11:11:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:46:09 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Also, keep in mind that Danny's big witness that I wasn't there, Al Beauchene is now Danny's enemy because he wouldn't lie for him

And let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette Portella. She was 15 not 17

Al Beauchane was not asked to lie for me but as I have always said to Albert Beauchane (he does not deny this) he was there when I left 6/78. It would be extremely difficult for me not to remember Al B. because we were both institutionalized together starting in 1973, Margaret Devlin, Lori Wallace, Mike O'Neil and Joe Santilla were also there. We all ended up at Elan in 1975.
Al has difficultly remembering me but I know if we saw one another he would recognize me, for sure. I will be in New England this fall/winter, hopefully Al will meet with me, then we can put this misunderstanding to bed.
You are right I treated Al harshly I will not deny it, I thought he was lying for you (still do kind of) but I also know you can manipulate people well. Look at what you did with Douglas Hannah.
You would be very mistaken to believe Al B. is my enemy, I believe he is angry with me but that is a far cry from a adversary.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »
That guy is angry with you because he has witnessed first hand your insanity and cruelty. Be straight with the group Danny. Tell the whole story. Are you now denying that you dragged that girl behind your vehicle, even after you have admitted it on numerous occasions? Get you story together cause this sounds like more Danny BS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:14 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:44:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2011, 04:46:34 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I got there in February, you left 8 months later. Then Joe Rodriguez had the house and then Diane Hozman. I became full coordinator under Jeff, more than a year after I got there stupid. Where do you get 2 months from?

All of your arguments are ridiculous. If there was more than your word for it I'd debate with you, but you're a fucking liar. Busted here on fornits dozens of times.

I'm waiting for proof of any of your bullshit claims. Sorry "Danny says so" is proof of lies, not truth

Kill yourself

OK, things get really interesting here. On a facebook site there is a short conversation between Albert Beauchane and yourself where you ask Albert B. when he left Elan he states Feb 1978 and then you state you got there in April 1978. You also go on to state that both of you could have ever met in this case. This is not being quoted verbatim but it is very close.
Are you going to deny this conversation never happened and you never said such things?
 Now if you think this is a lie ask Mr. Beauchane to come on here and refute this exchange you both had.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:43:07 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2011, 05:12:45 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:45:47 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 07:00:12 PM »
Your book is not a source of competent information. I wish you would not act so surprised at being called out to answer a question. You had this conversation with Albert Beauchane this is known. I was just wondering if you could explain the contradiction. You say here that you got to Elan in Feb. 1978 but in the conversation with Albert Beauchane you said you came to Elan in April. The reason you had this brief conversation was to show the members of the facebook site that you and Albert could not of known one another.
Albert says he left Elan in Feb and you are saying now that you got there in Feb. Yet both of you don't know one another.
OK that could happen.
But what is not excusable is your attempt to manipulate dates of your arrival so you can cover your lies.

Albert Beauchane did not leave Elan in Feb. 1978. We are not absolutely sure when he left but he was still there in June 1978 when Danny left Elan 7.

Why do I know this because I also went through Elan and was Danny's roommate when we lived in downtown Portland, Eastern Promenade by Fort Sumper Park .  
If anyone was around back then in 1978 and remembers Heather Mc K. she was a Director for Elan 3 along with Jeff Gottlieb I was her boyfriend at the time, I worked in Old Orchard Beach as a night manager at the Club The White Room. I was originally from  Worcester Mass. I live now in Lafayette, La. been here since Danny and I left Maine together in 8/78 and went to work on the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, Morgan City La. I started as a boats mate now a Capt. of my own Tug Boat/Supply Ship. Danny stayed with the oil rigs working as a roustabout until he went into the Marine Corps.
Wayne what your ignorant butt doesn't know is that Yvette Portella came down to Louisiana, Danny flew her down. We had a wonderful time she was a special woman, absolutely beautiful. She left after a couple of weeks and then Danny flew up there to try and convince her to come back down and that is when her father and brothers stepped in and put a stop to everything. They were very mean people, IMO.
I will not call you names Wayne but what you are doing concerning Danny and Yvette is wrong, they never did anything with each other while at Elan. None of us ever had sex with anyone, I never understood how anyone could with expeditors and night watchmen running around every 15 mins. What can you accomplish in 15 mins and can you call it sex.  :D
I know for a fact Danny is not gay, bi-sexual, sexual predator and never has abused women ect...why you are claiming he attacked you at Elan is absurd. Have you no respect for yourself.
Margaret Devlin, Barry Strickland, Scott Kremer, Richard Isacc, Steve Hutch, John Wright, John Hardy (we thought he was dead but he is not) and Susan Goodman will be coming around to post. They all know Danny very well, most went to Elan and the others went to Marathon House. Some also were at other institutions with Albert Beuachane and Danny.
Wayno I hope your memory is not faltering because two of those names above are people who were in Elan 7 from late 1976 to late 1978. Three of these people (which includes the two I already referred to) will prove without a doubt Albert Beauchane was still there as of 6/78.
They played on the football team that Peter McCann coached 1976, Joe Ricci took over as coach for Elan 4 and Elan 7 and combined them into one team for 1977.
No one remembers you but hey I will say this for your defense. Danny was talking with Ken Russel last night and Ken told him that Jeffery Gottlieb and Clair Woodman remember you. One problem with that scenario you had already left before Clair showed up at Elan. Even Kenny boy was willing to lie for you. Ken is a bit twisted because he thinks Elan back in the 70's was great place to send your child.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 07:21:00 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:42:53 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 09:43:34 PM »
So we are all Danny. I'm sure that helps with your conscious.
Sorry not Danny.
Don't worry Wayne I am done here for a while, I am not going to argue with you.
I will say this your perverse behavior brought back memories I would rather forget.
Elan really did damage people more then the world will ever know.
I have yet to find a suitable explanation for people I know that have never experienced
a place like Elan.
I guess I could introduce them to you and Danny, here on this site. They way you two
try to destroy one another is reminiscent of the verbal battles Elan applauded.
I think I will. People need to see how you two are behaving at this point in your lives
to appreciate the residual effects of Elan. Or maybe it is selfishness, just pure immaturity.
No I am not afraid to call Danny or anyone else I know on their stuff. What you two
are doing to one another is morbid.  
Both of you need to stop it.
Good luck with yourself, Wayne.