Author Topic: Wayne K and Jani Foundation?  (Read 8092 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wayne K and Jani Foundation?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 09:02:29 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "janisfriend"
Quote from: "YV23"
I was reentry staff in Wayne's house and connected with him when I heard about the book. It's factual

As far as the Jani foundation, I don't know it. I seriously doubt he would give money to abusive parents
Well, on amazon, Wayne says proceeds of his book go to the Jani Foundation (again, not a real foundation, just a paypal account for Michael Schofield). And Wayne did recently appear on Susan Schofields radio show Bipolar Nation which is what all the recent drama that lead me to THIS site is about. And Michael HAS abuse Jani and both parents are still essentially abusing both Jani and her brother through exploitation and by drugging them to get them to sleep. I can provide you with some admissions from Michael's blog that he has abused Jani (even though as I mentioned previously he always blames on her "illness").

So, where I would love to believe Wayne is the real deal, the BIG inconsistency of him ignoring Jani's abuse is a problem.

How many of you abused at Elan School would overlook or ignore a child abused in their own home just because they were not abused in an institution? That does not add up.

Wayne, will we be hearing from you?
Sorry, maybe I'm just not seeing it... Perhaps you could spell out in more detail exactly what you consider to be "abuse" and why you consider it abusive?

Here's Michael Schofield's blog for others who might want to check it out:
http://www.janisjourney.org/
Apperently you do not know how to read a thread?

“There have been times when I dosed Jani with Benadryl to knock her out. By the way, we are not talking children’s Benadryl. We are talking the adult dose. 25 mg per pill.” Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"She was two months old. I shook a two month old infant, screaming at her "WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP!" She screamed harder and I immediately felt guilty and tried to make it better. Eventually, she calmed down and fell into a fitful sleep in my arms and I watched German TV at four in the morning knowing I was a baby shaker. " Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"A little over a year ago I got investigated by DCFS the first time because of giving Jani baths. At the time Jani was in her first hospitalization for violence at BHC Alhambra, a county hell-hole filled mostly with kids from group homes who actually were abused by their parents. I aroused suspicion of the staff by insisting on giving Jani baths. This was only because she wouldn't take them otherwise. She was so psychotic that she no longer thought of her personal hygiene. And I didn't bath her everyday. Susan and I alternated.
At the same time, Alhambra, unlike UCLA, actually mixed "peds" (pediatrics) and adolescents together so Jani was going to group sessions with teenage girls who were sharing stories of abuse. Jani was desperate to fit in (she liked it there) and told a staff member that once when I was giving her a bath I had...This is hard to write... I had inserted my finger inside the washcloth into her vagina." Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

The abuse I am talking about is all pretty self explanatory in Michael Schofields own words above.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
The Jani foundation gives money to families of kids who have special needs. "Jani's Friend" is Jen Babcock, a troll who has been stalking Michael to try and get herself on television

Whoever is making these horrid screennames to fuck with Danny can go fuck themselves. Piece of shit that he is, you're lower than him by a mile.

The Jani Foundation again is not a real foundation at all. It is merely a paypal account for the Schofields who regularly beg for money on FB and their wensite claiming it is for their bills and for other families. In reality when other families are helped it results in Michael posting on FB his resentment for not getting the donations he thinks he should be getting. These donations have also gone to pay for 2 seperate residences for over the past two years as well as the luxuries of internet cell phone service among other unneaded things.

These inconsistencies in stories like Wayne's claim that he is an abuse survivor do not add up. And as far as anyone being a "troll" to get on television, the only people that I have seen having any interest in having themselves seen on tv is Michael Schofield himself who has used his daughter Jani to secure tv appearances on Oprah, 20/20, the Discovery Network, Susan's appearance on Fox news and a video piece by the LA Times (all of this verifiable by searching Jani's name on youtube). What those of us speaking out for Jani want is not TV appearances or book deals but safety and security for Jani, her brother and all children being labeled mentally ill and special needs so that their parents and people in the "child rehab" industry can continue to abuse them.

Wayne, you should be very careful who you "name" publically as you know that these unfounded accusations of people you don't even know could cost you severely in the legal matters I understand that you are already involved in.
I'm not involved in any legal matter Jen Babcock

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 10:49:01 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I was reentry staff in Wayne's house and connected with him when I heard about the book. It's factual

As far as the Jani foundation, I don't know it. I seriously doubt he would give money to abusive parents
Well, on amazon, Wayne says proceeds of his book go to the Jani Foundation (again, not a real foundation, just a paypal account for Michael Schofield). And Wayne did recently appear on Susan Schofields radio show Bipolar Nation which is what all the recent drama that lead me to THIS site is about. And Michael HAS abuse Jani and both parents are still essentially abusing both Jani and her brother through exploitation and by drugging them to get them to sleep. I can provide you with some admissions from Michael's blog that he has abused Jani (even though as I mentioned previously he always blames on her "illness").

So, where I would love to believe Wayne is the real deal, the BIG inconsistency of him ignoring Jani's abuse is a problem.

How many of you abused at Elan School would overlook or ignore a child abused in their own home just because they were not abused in an institution? That does not add up.

Wayne, will we be hearing from you?
Sorry, maybe I'm just not seeing it... Perhaps you could spell out in more detail exactly what you consider to be "abuse" and why you consider it abusive?

Here's Michael Schofield's blog for others who might want to check it out:
http://www.janisjourney.org/
Apperently you do not know how to read a thread?

“There have been times when I dosed Jani with Benadryl to knock her out. By the way, we are not talking children’s Benadryl. We are talking the adult dose. 25 mg per pill.” Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"She was two months old. I shook a two month old infant, screaming at her "WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP!" She screamed harder and I immediately felt guilty and tried to make it better. Eventually, she calmed down and fell into a fitful sleep in my arms and I watched German TV at four in the morning knowing I was a baby shaker. " Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"A little over a year ago I got investigated by DCFS the first time because of giving Jani baths. At the time Jani was in her first hospitalization for violence at BHC Alhambra, a county hell-hole filled mostly with kids from group homes who actually were abused by their parents. I aroused suspicion of the staff by insisting on giving Jani baths. This was only because she wouldn't take them otherwise. She was so psychotic that she no longer thought of her personal hygiene. And I didn't bath her everyday. Susan and I alternated.
At the same time, Alhambra, unlike UCLA, actually mixed "peds" (pediatrics) and adolescents together so Jani was going to group sessions with teenage girls who were sharing stories of abuse. Jani was desperate to fit in (she liked it there) and told a staff member that once when I was giving her a bath I had...This is hard to write... I had inserted my finger inside the washcloth into her vagina." Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

The abuse I am talking about is all pretty self explanatory in Michael Schofields own words above.
Apparently you read too much into the blog. If it was abuse the authorities would have done something about it. Who are you, and why should I take the word of someone who won't tell us their name?

I think you're full of shit

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 07:41:17 PM »
I'm open to being educated on the issue.

You have any links beyond the blog? Pretty one sided otherwise if you can't provide more than just a blog.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 10:05:23 AM »
What kind of name is babcock?

Whats a bab? lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 01:00:11 PM »
Apparently you read too much into the blog. If it was abuse the authorities would have done something about it. Who are you, and why should I take the word of someone who won't tell us their name?

I think you're full of shit

It's not rocket science. Jani was shaken as a two month old infant. She was not taken to the hospital following the incident. For the next 4 -5 years she was hit by her parents, they starved her, she witnessed violence between them and then they had the boy. Susan is a bipolar and she was having post pardum depression when they put Jani in the psych ward for the first time. Sometime around this time they had an MRI done that showed ischemia to her thalamus that was likely an old injury from being shaken as an infant. But of course the Dr.'s having no knowledge of the shaking assumed it was a birth injury. Meanwhile in the psych ward Jani is being put on all kids of drugs none of which are stopping her so called "imaginary world/ slash halucinations".

Meanwhile Michael and Susan are securing TV spots with Oprah, 20/20, Discovery Health, LA times and they even tried Dr. Phil. Ask yourself... what parent who has a child THAT ill (supposedly) is going to waste any time or energy looking for TV spots? Oh and then getting an agent (Steve Truitt I believe) and a book deal on top of that... Oh and of course Susan keeping up with a weekly talk radio show.

Jani was slapped with this label and drugged for many of the same reasons so many of you were dumped in Elan - for being a so called "oout of control" kid. How many of you were abused or neglected before ending up in Elan?

That's fine, don't take my word for it. look into it for yourself. >janijourney.org. And go to FB and read their pages there "jani FOundation" "Bipolar Nation Radio" as well as their personal pages where just last week Susan was going on and on  about their 4 year old son being schizophrenic too while dosing him with benedryl to get him to sleep.

And as for you Wayne... I think it's YOU who is looking for some sort of celebrity. After all it was you who appeared on Bipolar Nation Talk radio just two weeks ago. When is YOUR TV appearance?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »
Janisfriend raped me and slapped me with a label lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 03:15:16 AM »
Babcock

lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2011, 03:17:06 AM »
Wayne raped me and Danny held me down. Jani pissed in my mouth as Michael and Susan jerked off in my face

I liked it  lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 03:15:19 PM »
Jani slapped me upside the head with a label maker lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2012, 03:43:33 PM »