Author Topic: Wayne K and Jani Foundation?  (Read 8091 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wayne K and Jani Foundation?
« on: October 17, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »
I have some questions for Wayne K and for all those who know Wayne either through the whole Elan School thing, Facebook, his authorship or even through the Jani Foundation. I come more from an interest in the Jani Foundation and am not really affiliated with the current drama though I have seen plenty of it over the last couple of days.

First of all, how many of you here were students at the Elan school and were abused there?

How many of you have read Wayne's book and find it to be accurate and factual?

How many of those people above know of the Jani Foundation and what it is about?

And how many of those people know the complete story of Jani Schofield of which that so called foundation is named after and who's mother Susan Schofield is the creator of the radio show Bipolar Nation that Wayne recently had an appearance on?

The reason I ask is because I found it very interesting that Wayne supported the Jani Foundation even claiming on amazon that proceeds of his Elan book go to the JF (The Jani Foundation is not a real foundation btw, it is a paypal account that gives money to the parents of Jani Schofield). I mostly found it interesting because most people who know about Jani Schofield don't know that Jani has been abused herself. No, not in a treatment facility or residential but in her own home mostly by her father. It baffles me how a person claiming to have been an abused youth, who has written a book about it could actually support people who abused their own child.

I am just wondering if any of you kind folks have any comments or insight as to these quandries. I urge anyone reading to read Michael Schofields blog in full where he relays many instances of abuse of his daughter always excusing his actions and blaming her mental illness.   Will we be hearing responses from the ever vocal "Falcon Wings" aka "BeatleBangs"on this forum? And if so, is it true that you have commissioned Wayne to be a ghost writer for your book as well?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Wayne K and Jani Foundation?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
I was reentry staff in Wayne's house and connected with him when I heard about the book. It's factual

As far as the Jani foundation, I don't know it. I seriously doubt he would give money to abusive parents

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 02:24:28 PM »
Jani abused me and Wayne is a sock puppet. YV 23 is a douchebag because he raped me  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:10 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
I was reentry staff in Wayne's house and connected with him when I heard about the book. It's factual

As far as the Jani foundation, I don't know it. I seriously doubt he would give money to abusive parents

Well, on amazon, Wayne says proceeds of his book go to the Jani Foundation (again, not a real foundation, just a paypal account for Michael Schofield). And Wayne did recently appear on Susan Schofields radio show Bipolar Nation which is what all the recent drama that lead me to THIS site is about. And Michael HAS abuse Jani and both parents are still essentially abusing both Jani and her brother through exploitation and by drugging them to get them to sleep. I can provide you with some admissions from Michael's blog that he has abused Jani (even though as I mentioned previously he always blames on her "illness").

So, where I would love to believe Wayne is the real deal, the BIG inconsistency of him ignoring Jani's abuse is a problem.

How many of you abused at Elan School would overlook or ignore a child abused in their own home just because they were not abused in an institution? That does not add up.

Wayne, will we be hearing from you?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »
He reported abusing his kids on a blog? Did you report this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »
He reported abusing his kids on a blog? Did you report this?

Yes, it has been reported multiple times over the last two years. Thing is that Michael and Susan have set a precedence by getting Jani diagnosed schizophrenic. The last report Jani herself made was being molested by her father back in 2009 and it was dismissed because they said she was psychotic. here are just a few of the quotes from Michael's blog:

“There have been times when I dosed Jani with Benadryl to knock her out. By the way, we are not talking children’s Benadryl. We are talking the adult dose. 25 mg per pill.” Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"She was two months old. I shook a two month old infant, screaming at her "WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP!" She screamed harder and I immediately felt guilty and tried to make it better. Eventually, she calmed down and fell into a fitful sleep in my arms and I watched German TV at four in the morning knowing I was a baby shaker. " Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

"A little over a year ago I got investigated by DCFS the first time because of giving Jani baths. At the time Jani was in her first hospitalization for violence at BHC Alhambra, a county hell-hole filled mostly with kids from group homes who actually were abused by their parents. I aroused suspicion of the staff by insisting on giving Jani baths. This was only because she wouldn't take them otherwise. She was so psychotic that she no longer thought of her personal hygiene. And I didn't bath her everyday. Susan and I alternated.
At the same time, Alhambra, unlike UCLA, actually mixed "peds" (pediatrics) and adolescents together so Jani was going to group sessions with teenage girls who were sharing stories of abuse. Jani was desperate to fit in (she liked it there) and told a staff member that once when I was giving her a bath I had...This is hard to write... I had inserted my finger inside the washcloth into her vagina." Michael Schofield janisjourney.org

^Those are just a few of the quotes from the blog. And you can see Wayne's book on amazon and where it says proceeds of the Elan School book go to the Jani Foundation

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-St ... 009&sr=8-3

I just want to say to those of you abused at Elan School that I am not at all trying to discredit you or what happened there. I just find these inconsistencies very troubling. Abuse is abuse.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 03:03:59 PM »
With all that, why are you concerned with Wayne? I'd be after him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 03:14:09 PM »
With all that, why are you concerned with Wayne? I'd be after him

There is an organized effort to get Jani help and Michael prosecuted for his crimes.

Some of the problem is that the Jani Foundation connects with things like the Elan school abuse to distract from their own abuse. Susan and Wayne have connected because Susan regularly and loudly decries abuse in institutions and residentials even though Jani has never been in one. Jani has spent time in the psych ward but has been treated well there despite being heavily medicated.

Another reason I appeal to this forum is because many of you here seem to be fighting these organizations that are targeting youth. Many of the kids that wind up in places such as Elan were first abused at home, then labled insane or just disobedient, then shipped off to get straigtened out only to be abused further.

Jani is one of you, one of the used and abused kids. her story took a different path and instead of getting institutionalized she got an institutional label and left at home for her parents to exploit her. I am hoping to appeal to some of you to help her too, just as you would help your fellow survivors from Elan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »
That kid needs to toughen up  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »
Quote from: "janisfriend"
I have some questions for Wayne K and for all those who know Wayne either through the whole Elan School thing, Facebook, his authorship or even through the Jani Foundation. I come more from an interest in the Jani Foundation and am not really affiliated with the current drama though I have seen plenty of it over the last couple of days.

First of all, how many of you here were students at the Elan school and were abused there?

How many of you have read Wayne's book and find it to be accurate and factual?

How many of those people above know of the Jani Foundation and what it is about?

And how many of those people know the complete story of Jani Schofield of which that so called foundation is named after and who's mother Susan Schofield is the creator of the radio show Bipolar Nation that Wayne recently had an appearance on?

The reason I ask is because I found it very interesting that Wayne supported the Jani Foundation even claiming on amazon that proceeds of his Elan book go to the JF (The Jani Foundation is not a real foundation btw, it is a paypal account that gives money to the parents of Jani Schofield). I mostly found it interesting because most people who know about Jani Schofield don't know that Jani has been abused herself. No, not in a treatment facility or residential but in her own home mostly by her father. It baffles me how a person claiming to have been an abused youth, who has written a book about it could actually support people who abused their own child.

I am just wondering if any of you kind folks have any comments or insight as to these quandries. I urge anyone reading to read Michael Schofields blog in full where he relays many instances of abuse of his daughter always excusing his actions and blaming her mental illness. Will we be hearing responses from the ever vocal "Falcon Wings" aka "BeatleBangs"on this forum? And if so, is it true that you have commissioned Wayne to be a ghost writer for your book as well?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

It's unlikely "Wayne Kernochan" was ever in Elan. When not claiming to be an elan victim, he claims to have help execute mafia leader, Paul Castellano.

Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
The Driver is a story about the streets of New York in the 1980s, and my involvement with Jimmy Coonan and a group of neighborhood gangsters that the media dubbed "The Westies." I wasn't one of them, I was a confused kid who drove a NYC taxicab and got in with a bad crowd. After I separated myself from them, Jimmy asked me to do a job for him, a simple pick up. The problem is that the man who picked me for the job was John Gotti, the guy I picked up was Richard 'the iceman' Kuklinski, and the job was the execution of Gambino crime boss Paul Castellano

No credible person remembers him being at Elan. If you read through the Elan forum, you can get a handle on how people can prove themselves uncredible.

The y23 person you are communicating with pretended to be someone called "yevette," before admitting to be a man, and now claiming to be staff.

I don't know what sort of support for your cause you can expect to get by appealing for it on this forum. Good luck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 11:47:48 PM »
I agree

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 11:49:34 PM »
Quote from: "janisfriend"

Well, on amazon, Wayne says proceeds of his book go to the Jani Foundation (again, not a real foundation, just a paypal account for Michael Schofield). And Wayne did recently appear on Susan Schofields radio show Bipolar Nation which is what all the recent drama that lead me to THIS site is about. And Michael HAS abuse Jani and both parents are still essentially abusing both Jani and her brother through exploitation and by drugging them to get them to sleep. I can provide you with some admissions from Michael's blog that he has abused Jani (even though as I mentioned previously he always blames on her "illness").

So, where I would love to believe Wayne is the real deal, the BIG inconsistency of him ignoring Jani's abuse is a problem.

How many of you abused at Elan School would overlook or ignore a child abused in their own home just because they were not abused in an institution? That does not add up.

Wayne, will we be hearing from you?
Sorry, maybe I'm just not seeing it... Perhaps you could spell out in more detail exactly what you consider to be "abuse" and why you consider it abusive?

Here's Michael Schofield's blog for others who might want to check it out:
http://www.janisjourney.org/
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2011, 12:28:17 AM »
Never even heard of this Janis Joplin fan club till about 3 weeks ago. Who are they anyway?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2011, 07:22:44 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:50:57 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
The Jani foundation gives money to families of kids who have special needs. "Jani's Friend" is Jen Babcock, a troll who has been stalking Michael to try and get herself on television

Whoever is making these horrid screennames to fuck with Danny can go fuck themselves. Piece of shit that he is, you're lower than him by a mile.

The Jani Foundation again is not a real foundation at all. It is merely a paypal account for the Schofields who regularly beg for money on FB and their wensite claiming it is for their bills and for other families. In reality when other families are helped it results in Michael posting on FB his resentment for not getting the donations he thinks he should be getting. These donations have also gone to pay for 2 seperate residences for over the past two years as well as the luxuries of internet cell phone service among other unneaded things.

These inconsistencies in stories like Wayne's claim that he is an abuse survivor do not add up. And as far as anyone being a "troll" to get on television, the only people that I have seen having any interest in having themselves seen on tv is Michael Schofield himself who has used his daughter Jani to secure tv appearances on Oprah, 20/20, the Discovery Network, Susan's appearance on Fox news and a video piece by the LA Times (all of this verifiable by searching Jani's name on youtube). What those of us speaking out for Jani want is not TV appearances or book deals but safety and security for Jani, her brother and all children being labeled mentally ill and special needs so that their parents and people in the "child rehab" industry can continue to abuse them.

Wayne, you should be very careful who you "name" publically as you know that these unfounded accusations of people you don't even know could cost you severely in the legal matters I understand that you are already involved in.