Author Topic: To ALL afflicted by RCS  (Read 4402 times)

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
Re: To ALL afflicted by RCS
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:23 PM »
Quote from: "Tproc"
@FreeOfCC,

It seems I may have struck a nerve with you. This was my thought, there had been NO new posts on a RCS topic feed in atleast one month. I needed to post something here to get peoples attention. However, it seems as though you were more scarred by RCS then me, i do not see you posting your relation to the school anywhere. It seems very easy for you to point the finger at someone and get all 'upity' that a 20 year old guy "insulted your hard work" hmmm, thank you for sitting at home, in your nice computer chair, drinking coffee and riffing on this forum. TOUGH LIFE. Boo hoo, but you are right, i do appreciate that, just don't think of yourself as a hero. You followers did make a difference on this forum, and i am truly grateful for that. But i did not post on this forum to be barraded by you. Who are you? It makes no difference to me what you think about me or my post. You have obviously taken it to personally. And let me be clear, MY facebook is private, as you can see by the number of other people on that Facebook thread, theirs is not. One of the few things i learned at RCS, is that your almost never going to get your way. I do not see you as a hero or a martyr, stop acting like one. Please put me in contact with anyone who worked THOUSANDS of hours on this website.

In closing "FreeofCC," I would really like you to try and put yourself in my shoes. Would you put a lot of trust in people you do not know, sitting behind a keyboard all day? As far as this forum goes, i hate to break it to, but there is a wealth of knowledge about things that went on at that school you will never hear the light of day about. Please, get down off your pedistal and just gain some humility. You are not a saint, you are not my savior, you are not a hero, you are a blogger, who mayed a valiant effort and may have had a small contribution in something.

Thanks.

P.S

Cynical Asshole #1. Thank you.

Sweetie, you're making some huge assumptions. If you only knew......... Your antics to draw attention to the truth of RCS would've gone unnoticed if not for those who continued to draw attention to them. You think the ORCC gave a shit about the riots and suicide attempts? You think the new station showed up out of care and concern for the children? The madness would still be happening if not for the allies you perceive to be useless. LOL May you some day know the truth. Or not......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Re: To ALL afflicted by RCS
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
Sweetie, you're making some huge assumptions. If you only knew......... Your antics to draw attention to the truth of RCS would've gone unnoticed if not for those who continued to draw attention to them. You think the ORCC gave a shit about the riots and suicide attempts? You think the new station showed up out of care and concern for the children? The madness would still be happening if not for the allies you perceive to be useless. LOL May you some day know the truth. Or not......

Your statement is quite apropos.  This 20 year old is better left to throwing his pitches from the mound, instead of dabbling where he has a limited perception, naive at best, if any, of the complexity of the issues involving Ridge Creek.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »