Author Topic: To ALL afflicted by RCS  (Read 4436 times)

Offline Tproc

• View Profile
To ALL afflicted by RCS
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:27:11 PM »
sssss
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 02:18:33 PM by Tproc »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 11:50:12 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:23:20 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
Re: To ALL afflicted by RCS
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 12:35:00 AM »
Quote from: "Tproc"
I came to this forum in a rather strange and unfortunate way. There is some information on this forum posted about me. I am indeed a former student. Now what i am going to first say is that, shame on all of you. I have read the majority of these posts, and the most common thing you speak of is NOT the kids that were put through this trauma. But you argue about who is right and who is wrong. This forum brought you all together because you all had a common interest. Allow me to be the first to say, ALL of you, have no idea what you are talking about. Coming from someone who lived there for 1+years, your all seriously delusional to think that you were the one harmed. I am going to ask Guest 3, to remove their post of Facebook threads and pictures. I am in the process of contacting a lawyer.

I went through something awful, and it was something i did not go through alone. Hundreds of kids were harmed by this school and the faculty. This is not all that was done though, family members too were affected. The damage that RCS did runs deep. I do not see any testimonials to how great this school is, we are all of the same mind that it was awful. Most of the kids did not come out a drastically different person. It was tough to. I was lucky enough to have been motivated enough to make the changes i needed to. It was difficult. I am asking you all, to please, let us kids that were harmed by this tragedy move on and forget. The school is gone and done, and will not be around ever again.

Regards,

With all due respect for your suffering, the "School" (which it never was) would not be "gone and done" if not for this forum and a number of advocates who found each other on this forum. Buccellato has stated publicly that his program failed due to this forum and subsequent actions of the few.

You haven't read the majority of posts or you'd know that there is a dedicated group of advocates who are primarily here for the children. Advocates who have fought for the children for 10 years, spent thousands of hours researching and documenting evidence, spent their own money preparing evidence for agencies that didn't use it, never giving up on the goal to close this program. Had their early efforts, a decade ago, been successful, we wouldn't be having this exchange. They are and have always been very sympathetic to any survivor who ventured onto the forum to tell their story.

Until you are familiar with the participants, be careful of lumping everyone together. Otherwise, you just might offend someone who fought to ensure children would no longer be abused there under the guise of therapy. Someone who might deserve a thank you.

Have you considered making your FB private? How can you sue someone for sharing information you made public on the world-wide web?

Most would probably like to honor your request to "let us kids that were harmed by this tragedy move on and forget", if they had a clue what You are actually requesting- not only for yourself but apparently for all survivors.

If you're asking people to stop discussing this disgusting hell-hole and how they were deceived and harmed, it's unlikely to happen.

If it's difficult for you to read, you certainly don't have to return. It's your prerogative, strictly under your complete control. Some don't choose to "move on and forget", hence the end of RCS as we know it. And that is their prerogative.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CynicalAsshole#1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 04:29:57 AM »
You may think your different because your fighting for a cause but really your no different from them. You use lies and manipulation to convince people something is more than what it is. RCS did this by making people believed the school was better than it was and your trying to make people believe it was worse than what it was. If you cant open your eyes wide enough to be able to understand what Tproc is saying than you will never be able to fully see anything and you will remain ignorant. You may take pride in your little forum and all but the truth is your forum was completely insignificant in the demise of the school. The real cause of it was done by former students, like me, who fought every day doing things they knew would get them in trouble for the sole purpose of hurting the schools image and as silly as that may sound, when you a kid in a program filled with drug addicts and nut-jobs its kind of hard to convince people that you know what is best. You have no idea what it was like to live there. Anyone can be a keyboard warrior but it takes someone with real heart to actually do something about it.

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 05:29:33 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:12:14 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Tproc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 10:17:56 AM »
@FreeOfCC,

It seems I may have struck a nerve with you. This was my thought, there had been NO new posts on a RCS topic feed in atleast one month. I needed to post something here to get peoples attention. However, it seems as though you were more scarred by RCS then me, i do not see you posting your relation to the school anywhere. It seems very easy for you to point the finger at someone and get all 'upity' that a 20 year old guy "insulted your hard work" hmmm, thank you for sitting at home, in your nice computer chair, drinking coffee and riffing on this forum. TOUGH LIFE. Boo hoo, but you are right, i do appreciate that, just don't think of yourself as a hero. You followers did make a difference on this forum, and i am truly grateful for that. But i did not post on this forum to be barraded by you. Who are you? It makes no difference to me what you think about me or my post. You have obviously taken it to personally. And let me be clear, MY facebook is private, as you can see by the number of other people on that Facebook thread, theirs is not. One of the few things i learned at RCS, is that your almost never going to get your way. I do not see you as a hero or a martyr, stop acting like one. Please put me in contact with anyone who worked THOUSANDS of hours on this website.

In closing "FreeofCC," I would really like you to try and put yourself in my shoes. Would you put a lot of trust in people you do not know, sitting behind a keyboard all day? As far as this forum goes, i hate to break it to, but there is a wealth of knowledge about things that went on at that school you will never hear the light of day about. Please, get down off your pedistal and just gain some humility. You are not a saint, you are not my savior, you are not a hero, you are a blogger, who mayed a valiant effort and may have had a small contribution in something.

Thanks.

P.S

Cynical Asshole #1. Thank you.

Offline Tproc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
FREEOFCC.
You obviously worked really hard. Thanks. .07 posts per day since 2009.

FreeofCC statistics
Joined:16 May 2009, 05:41Last visited:Today, 13:42Total posts:62 | Search user’s posts
(0.02% of all posts / 0.07 posts per day) Most active forum:The Ridge Creek School / Hidden Lake Academy
(37 Posts / 59.68% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Mount Bachelor Academy Shut Down
(6 Posts / 9.68% of user’s posts)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »
@FreeOfCC,

It seems I may have struck a nerve with you. This was my thought, there had been NO new posts on a RCS topic feed in atleast one month. I needed to post something here to get peoples attention. However, it seems as though you were more scarred by RCS then me, i do not see you posting your relation to the school anywhere. It seems very easy for you to point the finger at someone and get all 'upity' that a 20 year old guy "insulted your hard work" hmmm, thank you for sitting at home, in your nice computer chair, drinking coffee and riffing on this forum. TOUGH LIFE. Boo hoo, but you are right, i do appreciate that, just don't think of yourself as a hero. You followers did make a difference on this forum, and i am truly grateful for that. But i did not post on this forum to be barraded by you. Who are you? It makes no difference to me what you think about me or my post. You have obviously taken it to personally. And let me be clear, MY facebook is private, as you can see by the number of other people on that Facebook thread, theirs is not. One of the few things i learned at RCS, is that your almost never going to get your way. I do not see you as a hero or a martyr, stop acting like one. Please put me in contact with anyone who worked THOUSANDS of hours on this website.

In closing "FreeofCC," I would really like you to try and put yourself in my shoes. Would you put a lot of trust in people you do not know, sitting behind a keyboard all day? As far as this forum goes, i hate to break it to, but there is a wealth of knowledge about things that went on at that school you will never hear the light of day about. Please, get down off your pedistal and just gain some humility. You are not a saint, you are not my savior, you are not a hero, you are a blogger, who mayed a valiant effort and may have had a small contribution in something.

Thanks.

P.S

Geez. Although I can't really speak for FreeOfCC, and it's probably none of my binnis... I'm not really sure I understand what your problem in all this is. Aside from the fact that there are actually a number of people who HAVE devoted "thousands of hours," as you put it, not to mention YEARS of heartfelt work on bringing the problems with HLA/RCS and its systemic and operational hypocrisy to light, just why exactly are you coming on this forum, devoting post after post to belittle such efforts? What is your point?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »
FREEOFCC.
You obviously worked really hard. Thanks. .07 posts per day since 2009.

FreeofCC statistics
Joined:16 May 2009, 05:41Last visited:Today, 13:42Total posts:62 | Search user’s posts
(0.02% of all posts / 0.07 posts per day) Most active forum:The Ridge Creek School / Hidden Lake Academy
(37 Posts / 59.68% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Mount Bachelor Academy Shut Down
(6 Posts / 9.68% of user’s posts)
Wow. Is this how you judge the sum total of anyone's efforts? :eek:

I hope I don't insult you, but I couldn't resist paraphrasing you:

"As far as this forum goes, I hate to break it to you, but there's a wealth of knowledge about things that go on here that will never see the light of day, let alone that you'll ever hear about. Please, get down off your pedestal and just gain some humility."[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 02:06:02 PM »
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:11:45 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Tproc

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »
    your all experts. Congratulations. This forum has no credibility what so ever. Please realize that.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
      • Secret Prisons for Teens
    « Reply #11 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
    As of those who have helped building up the Wiki I just have to state that we have monitored RCS/Hidden Lake for years. That fact beside the poor standard of the treatment is that the owners cashed in without providing the services to the families they advertised.

It is fraud if it had been a business in any other industry. For some reason it didn't end up in court in this case - yet.

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: October 17, 2011, 02:33:25 PM »
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:09:36 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: October 17, 2011, 05:43:48 PM »
    Why the fuck would they be posting much on this forum anymore? The place closed down. As for people dumping your personal information...

Maybe you could direct our attention to what you mean specifically? Only thing I see in your rant is something about facebook, alot about asshurt, several more weakassed insults, and nothing definite.

:twofinger:

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: October 18, 2011, 12:34:23 PM »
    @FreeOfCC,

Thanks.

P.S

Sweetie, you're making some huge assumptions. If you only knew......... Your antics to draw attention to the truth of RCS would've gone unnoticed if not for those who continued to draw attention to them. You think the ORCC gave a shit about the riots and suicide attempts? You think the new station showed up out of care and concern for the children? The madness would still be happening if not for the allies you perceive to be useless. LOL May you some day know the truth. Or not......