Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Teen Challenge

Young man died shortly after being kicked out of TC

<< < (2/3) > >>

pcherispivey33:
Thank you,
I hope that through Nick's tragic death and forums like these, we can save other people from going through the same horrible ordeal.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "pcherispivey33" ---Thank you,
I hope that through Nick's tragic death and forums like these, we can save other people from going through the same horrible ordeal.
--- End quote ---
Thank YOU for having the courage (most especially in light of how much you have lost!) to speak out about this kind of travesty! :hug:

TC_Saved_Me:
Good day Ma'am,

I want to commend you for your courage and your love for your son.  I am very sorry for your loss.

Isaiah 57: 1-2 says, “The righteous perisheth and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.“

It seems like, as a result of his mother's faith, Nick received his salvation in Christ.  Because of that, I'm sure that Nick is in a beautiful place now.  It is a very honorable thing to continue to challenge the Jacksonville Teen Challenge, and I charge you to continue doing that, to ensure that your family's loss is not in vein.  

There are alot of people in positions to be a blessing or a curse to young people.  I want to urge you to maintain your faith in God.  Though men will always let us down, we should not allow that to be a reflection of the goodness and love of God through Jesus Christ.

"The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" - Psalm 118: 6

I want to offer you a prayer, and hope that you will read this prayer, and come into agreement with it:

Lord,
Thank you for calling this courageous woman to challenge the Teen Challenge ministry.  Your word says that you will bring all things to the light that have been hidden in the darkness.  Please God, will you give this woman the faith and the discernment to make wise decisions, and to speak forth your word?  Please will you go before her, and bless the work that you will have her to do?  You know what goes on at Teen Challenge and at the Jacksonville center, Father.  I pray that you will uproot the people who are not bringing glory to your name, and plant Goldy men and women in these programs to lead young people to salvation with love and grace.  Please, Lord, will you make sure that Nick's earthly death was not in vein, but use this tragedy to strengthen his family, and to make right anything that is not ordained by you at Teen Challenge?
In Jesus Christ's name,
Amen

none-ya:
Nick died as a direct result of your christian program. Let me get this straight,since they were delivering him from future evil they were doing god's work? I bet they thought they were just putting another junkie out on the street with no money and no where to go.

pcherispivey33:
Just wanted everyone to know that as of the 19th of March 2012, I have filed a wrongful death suite against Teen Challenge. I hold them responsible for my son Nicklaus "Nick" Ellison's death. I hope this will help others be free from the bondage of Teen Challenge. I am free to speak about the situation now and I am reaching out to the media. I have already spoken to one reporter. Though I may not be able to shut them down, I may be able to open people's eyes to the truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version