Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Teen Challenge

Young man died shortly after being kicked out of TC

<< < (3/3)

Reddit TroubledTeens:
Hi Cheri Spivey,

First of all, my deepest condolences on the loss of your son, Nick. I can't imagine anything worse than to lose a child, especially when it is needless. I hope you win your case against Teen Challenge, many of us will be cheering you on from the sidelines.

I started www.reddit.com/r/troubledteens to save kids from abuse at residential treatment centers like Teen Challenge. I am interested in helping you get some media attention. My email is [email protected], please contact me anytime.

Best of luck to you. You are brave and strong to follow through and hold Teen Challenge accountable for their actions.

-Pixie

pcherispivey33:
Thank you so very much. Also, to anyone that will PLEASE go to the facebook page "Shame On Teen Challenge" and click like. I want justice for my son, but I also want to raise awareness to other families. This can not happen to anyone else.

Reddit TroubledTeens:

--- Quote from: "pcherispivey33" ---Thank you so very much. Also, to anyone that will PLEASE go to the facebook page "Shame On Teen Challenge" and click like. I want justice for my son, but I also want to raise awareness to other families. This can not happen to anyone else.
--- End quote ---

Lliked & shared, thanks for posting it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version