Author Topic: Elan, Courts, Wayne K, Whoever......Lies!!!!  (Read 4852 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Elan, Courts, Wayne K, Whoever......Lies!!!!
« on: October 10, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »
There will be no courts, lawyers or judges at this time. Why??? Because I enjoy not being made to look like a idiot. The Attorney General of Maine is not interested in Wayne Kernochan (or whoever it is) and his felonious accusations unless I am inclined to prosecute. To publicly slander some one with the allegations Wayne has done is beyond reckless. It is unbelievable.
All anyone has to do is follow Waynes comments concerning me the last few weeks and you will see the unstable and disorientated remarks. He first attacked my family, then my friends (saying he was going to tell all my facebook friends that I raped Yvette), then Wayne moved on to a full fledged assault of convincing everyone I raped Yvette. He said that I had alluded to this in a email because I said, "I have a Thing for Yvette. He then went on to say I molested Willie and another young man. He saved himself for last and told us that I had sodomized him.
I have had legal experts read this site and just about every other site Wayne is on (including your secret sites, not everyone is your friend). A prosecuting attorney has read all of this garbage. All I can say Wayne (or whoever it is) is take your next best move.
Perjury is a felony.

No one has lost any sleep over this bullshit.

I will have nothing more to say about courts and lawyers because I see no need at this time for either.
Remember this is the internet anyone can say anything.
I am not impressed.

Take care and thanks.

Danny
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:19:35 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
Re: Elan, Courts, Wayne K, Whoever......Lies!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
There will be no courts, lawyers or judges at this time. Why??? Because I enjoy not being made to look like a idiot. The Attorney General of Maine is not interested in Wayne Kernochan (or whoever it is) and his felonious accusations unless I am inclined to prosecute. To publicly slander some one with the allegations Wayne has done is beyond reckless. It is unbelievable.
All anyone has to do is follow Waynes comments toward me the last few weeks and you will see the unstable and disorientated remarks. He first attacked my family, then my friends (saying he was going to tell all my facebook friends that I raped Yvette), then Wayne moved on to a full fledged assault of convincing everyone I raped Yvette. He said that I had alluded to this in a email because I said, "I have a Thing for Yvette. He then went on to say I molested Willie and another young man. He saved himself for last and told us that I had sodomized him.
I have had legal experts read this site and just about every other site Wayne is on (including your secret sites, not everyone is your friend). A prosecuting attorney has read all of this garbage. All I can say Wayne (or whoever it is) is take your next best move.
Perjury is a felony.

No one has lost any sleep over this bullshit.

I will have nothing more to say about courts and lawyers because I see no need at this time for either.
Remember this is the internet anyone can say anything.
I am not impressed.

Take care and thanks.

Danny

Danny we talked over the telephone last night and you promised, "I will not feed into Wayne's crap on fornits!"  I am confident you'll start another scrap with him, fairly soon.  Danny why don't you focus on shutting down abusive programs?  lol
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:31:00 PM by 325troll »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »
That's perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 06:30:09 PM »
You don't want to look stupid? He's saying you raped him. He's saying you raped kids. You admitted to it with one girl. Who is advising you, marc?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 06:31:51 PM »
Can you afford a lawyer Danny? I'd call one if I were you

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 06:37:55 PM »
by Troublemaker » 7 minutes ago
You don't want to look stupid? He's saying you raped him. He's saying you raped kids. You admitted to it with one girl. Who is advising you, marc?

That's what's bothering me Danny. Who is telling you not to call a lawyer. Is it Marc or Marty? I figure, even if you're guilty you'd call a lawyer, unless there's something bigger than child rape allegations. Maybe there are dozens.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 12:55:17 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"

That's what's bothering me Danny. Who is telling you not to call a lawyer. Is it Marc or Marty? I figure, even if you're guilty you'd call a lawyer, unless there's something bigger than child rape allegations. Maybe there are dozens.

Thats what I thought too!!!!! Its got to be because he knows there are SOOOOOO many many more. I am convined of the sincerity of Wayne's claims and it might just be the tip of the iceberg. Danny's crimes could be way more prolific than any of us thought.

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 03:32:39 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

Thats what I thought too!!!!! Its got to be because he knows there are SOOOOOO many many more. I am convined of the sincerity of Wayne's claims and it might just be the tip of the iceberg. Danny's crimes could be way more prolific than any of us thought.

Who cares if Danny committed sex crimes against minors, I don't! lol

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 10:05:58 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

And someday someone will come forward. Maybe it will be more than one.

Or maybe none.

Don't believe for one second that this wasn't happening at Elan. It happened a lot. It's going to happen again if Juan Ferrera has his way and opens it back up as Ibicuy. Golden Ark is still going strong. Check their real estate holdings in Texas and Utah. Sadly the Elan story isn't over. It probably never will be.
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 10:13:43 PM »
As for you Danny, I believe what Wayne says about you because you're a sexual sadist. Anyone with a brain can see that in the way you relate to the world. And especially in the way you relate to women. I'd like to think you are guilty of raping that girl, but I think you made the relationship up.

Cheer up, it takes away evidence needed for an investigation. marc will be very happy

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
:shamrock:

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 01:33:50 AM »
Sorry nope, Danny did not make up the relationship Wayno. Yvette and Danny actually did in fact have a relationship after the program. During the program they both had to suffice with having a thing for each other. Danny definitely had a thing for Yvette. We don't have a problem saying this at all.
The only problem with this whole Yvette and Danny situation has been the sick perverted fucking losers that have tried to capitalize on it.
Wayne has gone crazy with it and tried to parlay it into a tri-fecta  rape, molest and sodomy.  
Went on a radio show and tried to fake being traumatized. We were shocked at first at how far down this guy can go and then we laughed our asses off.
What a big freaking dumbass. He now has to live for all time with this radio show and his accusations.
Wayne you really don't get it do you.
If you are a rapist and sodomite you don't just stop and never do it again. Read any survey that was ever done these perverts never stop.
So if Danny had done these things there must be a trail somewhere. I mean here he is on this site and others posting from time to time.
The FBI, abuse activist organizations, police ect...all know where he is. From all the raucous you said you were creating I would of thought
Danny would be in jail by now. What happened Wayno???
Let me tell you, Nothing.
You called a innocent man a rapist, sodomite and a abuser. You lied on web sites, blogs, facebook and on a radio show. That information has all
been collected.
Dude I just hope in the end when you have to answer for all of this that you really did have a plan. That somehow this was accomplishing some
purpose that got by all of us.
But in the short time I have gotten to know you, I doubt that you were even the slightest conscious of what you were doing.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 01:37:04 AM »
:feedtrolls:
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Sorry nope, Danny did not make up the relationship Wayno. Yvette and Danny actually did in fact have a relationship after the program. During the program they both had to suffice with having a thing for each other. Danny definitely had a thing for Yvette. We don't have a problem saying this at all.
The only problem with this whole Yvette and Danny situation has been the sick perverted fucking losers that have tried to capitalize on it.
Wayne has gone crazy with it and tried to parlay it into a tri-fecta  rape, molest and sodomy.  
Went on a radio show and tried to fake being traumatized. We were shocked at first at how far down this guy can go and then we laughed our asses off.
What a big freaking dumbass. He now has to live for all time with this radio show and his accusations.
Wayne you really don't get it do you.
If you are a rapist and sodomite you don't just stop and never do it again. Read any survey that was ever done these perverts never stop.
So if Danny had done these things there must be a trail somewhere. I mean here he is on this site and others posting from time to time.
The FBI, abuse activist organizations, police ect...all know where he is. From all the raucous you said you were creating I would of thought
Danny would be in jail by now. What happened Wayno???
Let me tell you, Nothing.
You called a innocent man a rapist, sodomite and a abuser. You lied on web sites, blogs, facebook and on a radio show. That information has all
been collected.
Dude I just hope in the end when you have to answer for all of this that you really did have a plan. That somehow this was accomplishing some
purpose that got by all of us.
But in the short time I have gotten to know you, I doubt that you were even the slightest conscious of what you were doing.
:feedtrolls:
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Sock Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 01:45:26 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Why??? Because I enjoy not being made to look like a idiot.

Take care and thanks.

Danny

No, no, thank you, you fucking idiot. :roflmao:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 02:17:05 AM »
I'm sorry.But this whole issue has become sureal in it's idiocy. The truth is that no one is able to prove a damn thing on either side.Therefore no one is actually harmed,or is able to harm anyone else.(other than your ego maybe).Wayne can't prove he was there.Danny can't prove he wasn't.What I believe dosn't matter any more.I think you elan folks have better things to do.Like letting Marky and the Liar trade homosexual jabbs at each other.(like old times).
GET IT POEPLE?
THAT IS WHAT THIS HAS BECOME!

that's all i have.................
?©?€~¥@