Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27944 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2011, 11:38:10 AM »
Hot soup. Let me know what comes of it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »
Did you also find some morality, honesty and humanity along your path.
I won't hold my breath as usual.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
That's nice coming from the man who raped her

Marty would have been proud of you Danny

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2011, 01:59:27 AM »
So none-ya is Danny?

Err.. Dunno if that would be the case. Danny has never struck me as being clever enough to pull off that sort of duplicity. Still, I suppose None-ya could request an IP merge from Psy. If none-ya is danny it'll show up pretty quickly.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2011, 03:01:07 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
So none-ya is Danny?

Err.. Dunno if that would be the case. Danny has never struck me as being clever enough to pull off that sort of duplicity. Still, I suppose None-ya could request an IP merge from Psy. If none-ya is danny it'll show up pretty quickly.

I asked Antigen,she said no. I'll try Psy.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
So none-ya is Danny?

Like you trying to pull off being admin of a CAFETY site; CAFETY CREW https://www.facebook.com/groups/cafetycrew/  Aaron Seymour.
Aaron Seymour is CHe Gookin here. On this CAFETY site he uses his real name Aaron Seymour. Well you know, he has to put on a good show.
What I don't understand is what exactly goes on up inside that fat head of yours where you would begin to believe that you have something to offer the TTI community. All someone would have to do is find out your usernames and see the enormous amount of vulgarity and down right filthy raunchy remarks you have made to survivors both male and female. I truly believe this aggressive behavior is a over reaction that stems from compensation of guilt for being Staff at Eckard and recruiting your younger brother. Which if you really think about it was kind of fucked up due to the fact he went through a program as a student/resident. Upon further investigation this was based upon your urgings.
I do hope you come back and join CAFETY in the USA, especially at the DC dinner scene. Then you will actually be able to witness just how clever I am.

Take care of yourself
Capt Enema, Che Gookin and Aaron Seymour

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2011, 02:17:33 PM »
So none-ya is Danny?

I actually have to agree with that.  Danny is very impulsive and needs to win every argument.  I don t think he could've kept a second persona around this long without making use of it.

Also, None-ya comes across to me as a very real and distinct person.

Paul St. John

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2011, 06:09:05 PM »
I've contacted Antigen about proving I'm not Danny. She said she couldn't. I've since contacted Psy,and I am waiting for a reply.
Besides,doesn'tanybody read the profiles? I've been posting here for a while now.Even back when you could post anonomously.(before the crash). And now all of a sudden I'm Danny? Come on!
?©?€~¥@

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:29:56 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2011, 01:10:43 AM »
Staff at Eckard and recruiting your younger brother

Normally I tend to brush over Danny's nonsensical babbling. However, this point calls for clarification on my part. My brother is older than me, he's the one who went to work for Eckerd's Youth first so I couldn't possibly have recruited him, you are right about him being the program survivor.. so at least you managed to get one thing right, and I see you've raised your rates for sucking dick in the local park from .50 cents to a whole dollar.

Congrats on that.

I'm starting to see more and more where Wayne is coming from. This can't be the real Danny Bonehead. No one would be as stupid as this and keep attacking everyone all over a website after being outted as a rapist.

I'm thinking that somewhere along the line the Danny Dillhole persona got taken over by someone for their own use.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:31:40 AM by Che Gookin »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2011, 09:44:08 AM »
I understand the paranoia here on fornits because  most of these profiles are fake, but I'm not Wayne and I'm the one who said Marc Rosenberg is posting from Danny's profile. One minute he can't spell cat if you gave him the C and the A, and the next he posts a manifesto with words Danny can't spell and words he doesn't understand

I was in Elan with Danny. The vulgar posts filled with grammatical errors and misspellings are Danny. The post about CAFETY is not. Is None Ya Danny? I'm not sure 100% but I am convinced someone is posting under Danny's name here

Again, the rumor was Danny was fired for having sex with residents. No one was ever fired from Elan for being abusive. That's bullshit

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2011, 10:39:58 AM »
I highly doubt None-ya is Danny. His offensive on Wayne is perplexing to be sure, but he's not Danny.

None-ya, I sure wouldn't mind knowing why you are going after Wayne. You are well aware of Danny's history of threatening posters, he threatened both Matt Hoffman and Annie Bonney.

I find Wayne's story to be believable but not entirely damning. That's not a decision for me to make as to whether Wayne is being truthful. If Danny feels so strongly about it he can easily get a lawyer and go after Wayne in court.

But he's up here on fornits trolling and flaming away.

Fucking weird if you ask me. And by Danny's own account he certainly can afford a lawyer.

As for possible other posters.. I don't entirely believe danny actually even posts here anymore. I think his entire persona got taken over by a few shitbirds out to muddy the waters.

1) It could be a few survivors seeking to keep the Elan issue relevant in the wake of Elan's shut-down.

2) It could be a couple former staffers seeking to hang all the real nasty shit on Danny as Danny's a bit of  a dumbass and not bright enough to know he's getting fucked.

3) As a wild card.. Danny gave the Whooter his account for epic lulz.

Over all, while my first 3 scenarios are probably wrong, I still do not believe Danny is the one of control of his account anymore. No one could be that big of a dumbass to keep stoking the fires of dissent against him over and over again.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »
Only on fornits would a ex-staff member from Eckard who recruited his younger brother into the program he worked at (you are a liar Aaron) be attacking a ex staff member from Elan. Aaron is trying to use survivors from various programs to accompany him in doing this. He keeps picking on None Ya.

As to the comments concerning where is Danny... :rofl:

Aaron for someone who likes to talk like a tuff guy you can contradict yourself sometimes.

I threatened Matt please do cite where I did this.

Oh BTW, Matt came into Elan in 1974 I came in 1975, I was taught and educated by Matt and his fellow residents.

Anne Bonney aka (Kim Morelli who posts on Sub Reddit Trouble Teen Group) posted a pic of her ass on her boat with the serial # showing right there for everyone to see. Please do cite where I threatened her.

Rape, sodomy, penises, vaginas, breasts, asses, females and males, I am not impressed. This is the internet you are going to have to do much better then this, before I spend my money. Something you folks need to remember that don't have money, the reason people like me have money is because we earn it, we worked for it and we don't like wasting it on sick perverts like Wayne Kernochan.

As I have said many times (everyone In my family and circle of friends and business associates) have read everything that is posted here and on various other sites including Waynes Secret FaceBook site (they are not all your friends). I have also had a lawyer and a prosecuting attorney read all this. We have all agreed Wayne and his supporters will have to do much better then this and I personally want them too. Actually I am banking on it.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
I understand the paranoia here on fornits because  most of these profiles are fake, but I'm not Wayne and I'm the one who said Marc Rosenberg is posting from Danny's profile. One minute he can't spell cat if you gave him the C and the A, and the next he posts a manifesto with words Danny can't spell and words he doesn't understand

I was in Elan with Danny. The vulgar posts filled with grammatical errors and misspellings are Danny. The post about CAFETY is not. Is None Ya Danny? I'm not sure 100% but I am convinced someone is posting under Danny's name here

Again, the rumor was Danny was fired for having sex with residents. No one was ever fired from Elan for being abusive. That's bullshit

Yes you are, just the fact you have to keep coming on here to tell us you are not, proves this.
What is this your 10th time.
Liar!!!

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:23 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:11:07 AM by cum guzzler »