Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27947 times)

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:09 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:18:20 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2011, 12:11:44 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:02:08 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2011, 12:35:39 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:01:50 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 12:48:24 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:01:36 AM by Anonymous »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2011, 01:32:14 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:19:40 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
A few points.

3. I don't have to prove what's in my book is true, Danny and Elan have to prove it's not. They've been working hard on that and can't. Believe it or don't, at this point I don't give a fuck.

I'm sorry, man.. but this where our views on things differ.  In a world, where that were the case, things would be very backwards... and well.. fucked up.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser.  When law/science/reasoning or anything is practiced properly, innocence never needs to be proven.  Guilt has to be established rather... and this is not done through a person writing a book.  The person can be anyone and have any motive, or even be mistaken.. Now, perhaps, you consider yourself a straight up guy...   but if we applied your logic universally, can you imagine what type of world we would live in...

Anybody could write anything about anyone, and then that person would have to take time out of their lives to disprove it.  If you did not like someone, you could just have a bunch of people write stories about them, and they would have to spend so much time disproving things, they would lose all else.

and that's just scratching the surface.. If you apply the principle you are assuming, elsewhere, which, if it is right, there would be no reason not too...

You would have to disprove the claims of every insane person, before you could put them away.... AmityVille Horror guy heard voices, and I can t disprove it.. Until, we can disprove it, we must assume it happenned.

has anyone wrote a book, that thoroughly refutes every detail Mein Kampf, because afterall, we must be fair here, and until that is done, we must assume that everything in the book is true...

Do you see what I am getting at?  If not, I don t know what to tell you... Neither Danny nor Elan can called u[pon to claim a negative.  I simply don t know for sure, that your claims are correct.  You are the only person who has said anything about Danny committing sex crimes, especailly upon other males... I cannot assume it is true, just because someone has said it.

Even this whole fucking van story.. why is there no one who can say-   " I WAS THERE!  I REMEMBER IT CLEARLY!  AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENNED!"

Paul St. John

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2011, 02:16:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:00:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2011, 02:44:08 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Paul, he gave me permission to print the book and admitted to what he did to Wayne Weaver. What kind of fucking idiot would do that? He's not even that stupid Tell him to sue me if it isn't true. As far as the van story Jerry was there. He says Danny wasn't the driver, that he stood there smiling

The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not. If I was out to get him I would have left it in. I was very careful about only printing the truth

And, the burden of proof is in a court of law.

The burden of proof is fucking everywhere.. It is part of the law system, for good reason.. It is necessary to bring about justice.

Danny didn't sue me because he thought an investigation might shake a few witnesses loose

That might be the case, or it may be because you have no assets, he would recieve nothing monetarily, would have to spend to do it, and if the whole story is really confined to just a few message boards and a radioshow called "bi-polar nation" it doesn t seem worth it.. I don't know.. don t know..

He admitted to raping Yvette Portella. If he didn't do anyone else, why doesn't he call a lawyer? He's afraid of the same thing

That's the problem with so much of the bullshit taht sometimes goes on in this Elan circle, and in message boards and forums in general.. What "doe"s admitted mean?  When did he do it?  Like I said- I haven t followed all this shit...

I mean, Now, you are saying that Danny admitted to raping her... and yet, you can t even get your fucking story straight... First you say fucking raped her... Then you are making an argument that it was statutory rape, AND THEN.. he never even fucking touched her.. he only asked other people if they would rape her, if they had the chance.. Fucked up?  YES!  But a big   fucking difference between that and actual rape... and at other times, he used his power over her to force her into a relationship...  What s the real fucking story.... cause you seem to use whatever is to your advantage at the time..

Anyway, I'm going to testify to what he did. He won't because his lawyer will tell him not to or he'll end up in jail for perjury

So fucking do it!   Why argue with me then?  

Paul

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »
Pan AM wrote;
The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not.

The fact that you weren't even there did not stop you from telling this story on the radio.All you,ve done all along is plagarize other peoples stories.The only support you seem to garner are the johnny come lately trools.(all the elan people who hate Danny but won't use their regular names to support you 'cause they know you're full of shit) Notice since all the new trolls showed up here we no longer hear from Felice or mark or Matt. These folks may very well have a legtimate bone to pick with Danny. But none of them have ever heard of you until your book came out. You are a relitive newbie here. These stories have been around long before the crash. When you used to be able to post anonymously. But you wouldnt, know that would you? You never went after Danny when he was teamed up with Whooter and Max(suckit). You are nothing more than a charlatan. Your story is an amalgamation of everything said here on fornits,and it's alwas changing. You claimed on the last radio show,that you had to read whole posts (outright word for word),'cause you couldn't remember"this stuff".Look asshole if you lived it then you would remember.I say there's a chance that you didn't even write the damn book. After hearing you on the radio I'm sure the last book you've read,was published by Marvel.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2011, 02:57:45 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:00:07 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2011, 03:04:20 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:57:45 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »
Peter Pan wrote;
"You're beginning to bore me again"

That's all you've got? You've got nothing! But you just have to try and cover my every post. You are nothing but a stalker yourself. If I bore you so much, then just GO THE FUCK AWAY ALREADY!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2011, 03:07:56 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:57:26 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2011, 03:08:45 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:58:12 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2011, 03:18:32 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Pan AM wrote;
The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not.

The fact that you weren't even there did not stop you from telling this story on the radio.All you,ve done all along is plagarize other peoples stories.The only support you seem to garner are the johnny come lately trools.(all the elan people who hate Danny but won't use their regular names to support you 'cause they know you're full of shit) Notice since all the new trolls showed up here we no longer hear from Felice or mark or Matt. These folks may very well have a legtimate bone to pick with Danny. But none of them have ever heard of you until your book came out. You are a relitive newbie here. These stories have been around long before the crash. When you used to be able to post anonymously. But you wouldnt, know that would you? You never went after Danny when he was teamed up with Whooter and Max(suckit). You are nothing more than a charlatan. Your story is an amalgamation of everything said here on fornits,and it's alwas changing. You claimed on the last radio show,that you had to read whole posts (outright word for word),'cause you couldn't remember"this stuff".Look asshole if you lived it then you would remember.I say there's a chance that you didn't even write the damn book. After hearing you on the radio I'm sure the last book you've read,was published by Marvel.
:bump:
?©?€~¥@