Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27733 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 01:45:02 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
I'd also like to know if deleted posts will be brought in as evidence. I have the one you deleted when you weren't sure if I was Yvette or not.

In that one you accused me of being Joicylyn

The line about men jerking off was particularly crass

Why don't you post that deleted post right here or as usual you talk big shit but can not produce anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 01:54:06 AM »
Danny's aggressive nature really does seem to point towards the increasing likelihood that he sexually assaulted young men and women in his care. That's entirely speculative though and one hopes that any real evidence turned up is submitted to the proper authorities in Maine.

Danny you really ought to sit down, shut up, and get a fucking lawyer. This is one of those things that is going to haunt you forever and a day if you don't get a handle on quickly and quietly.

So why don't you go put your money in your lawyer's mouth and stop coming across as a lunatic on these forums.

Only advice I have for you.

Glad I'm not in your pickle or had your pickle anywhere near me.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
You are not that smart are ya. Most of your private investigators are ex cops and cops working on the side. So yes I can hire the police to investigate.

I'm smart enough to know that this super secret group of active and retired CIA FBI and ninja squirrels are moving a little slow. A two bit lawyer would have had all of these accusations removed from the internet already. Or is it to your advantage to have them up somehow?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:03:04 AM by YV23 »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 02:03:02 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:24:41 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 02:09:42 AM »
We called you Danny "fucking" Bennison. We called you it when you worked at E-7 behind your back. You wanted to be like Marty so bad. It was ridiculous. You even did that deep voice thing he did to make his scarier points

I saw your message to Juan Ferreria Danny

You haven't changed

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 02:15:45 AM »
I knew when you had strength positions in the house that you were going to make the Kool Aid  some day. You were perfect staff material. You were forced to resign (fired) and I always wondered what you did that no other staff member did. I believed the other rumor then and I believe it now. No one was ever fired from Elan for being physically abusive.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 01:11:57 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Danny's aggressive nature really does seem to point towards the increasing likelihood that he sexually assaulted young men and women in his care. That's entirely speculative though and one hopes that any real evidence turned up is submitted to the proper authorities in Maine.

Danny you really ought to sit down, shut up, and get a fucking lawyer. This is one of those things that is going to haunt you forever and a day if you don't get a handle on quickly and quietly.

So why don't you go put your money in your lawyer's mouth and stop coming across as a lunatic on these forums.

Aaron Seymour,
Many of us have noticed this continued vacillating from you concerning Wayne, one day on Reddit your kicking his ass and calling him names then CAFETY calls and you go into cover your ass mode. What did Kathrine Whitehead from CAFETY along with Ricky Linder do to you, pressure you into taking up for Wayne since he is working on projects for CAFETY and CAFETY is recieving money from the sales of his book. Maybe it was Siobhan Patricia Lynch and her inexperienced psychological breakdown of Wayne over lunch last Saturday or maybe it was when Wayne was licking her ass when he cleaned her apartment to gain acceptance and recognition.  
Let me show you some emails from your distinguished new leader Ricky Linder CAFETY, Lets see what you think of his manipulative tactics concerning Wayne.
Pm's on Facebook
This was a conversation as of Sept. 11th 2011:

September 11
Ricky Linder
        what's going on with wayne? I need more data as quick as you can. Is there a possibility Wayne's profile was hacked or are you two actually feuding? Thanks!

September 11
   Danny Bennison

Errr....what about me is that important.

September 11
  Ricky Linder

i dunno, it's just he's freaking out and I'm wondering if he has been hacked

that's the main thing

he's acting unlike his usual self

September 11
   Danny Bennison
 Listen you really have to ask him.

September 11
    Ricky Linder
 all right

September 11
    Danny Bennison
We are fighting, Alexei has already decided to take sides.
        I just wish every one would mind there own business buit that isn't possible because Wayne needs to drag our business all over town.

September 11
   Ricky Linder
oh, i see
yes that bothers me
the problem is that he is issuing ultimatums, and it's really irritating because i'm working on a project with him.

September 11
Danny Bennison
What are his ultimatums disown Danny or I will not work with you.

September 11
Ricky Linder
 please keep this conversation to yourself, OK?
i don't want to piss him off
but yes

Danny Bennison

I will absolutely, I know how to keep things private.

September 11
Ricky Linder

the terms are defriend or i'll defriend you (nothing personal, he says)

but it's very inconvenient

i know nothing about the situation but you have been good to me

i think he is also demanding we leave the group (equally inconvenient)

September 11
Danny Bennison

Well isn't that something. His tantrums are legendary. You know why he wants this so he can control. You have to ask yourself a question I guess.

September 11
Ricky Linder

the problem is he's working with me on a website. honestly the ultimatum just pisses me off.

September 11
Danny Bennison

This is Wayne when he wants his way. He really thinks this is a suitable request he has no idea how many boundaries he crosses asking someone to do this.
    I will always be respectful of you Ricky you are one of the good guys here with a stable personality.

September 11
Ricky Linder

thank you :)

here's what i'm going to do

Getting this website up and running should take 2 to 4 weeks

I NEED wayne for that amount of time

Feel free to keep in contact during that period and I will temporarily leave the group and "defriend" you.

then after the website is complete I will rejoin the group.

As for refriending, I am happy to do so if there is good cause, but if it will keep waves from being made and we can just contact through PM perhaps that would be easiest?

If there is a good reason to "re-friend" in which case I will just do that. What do you think?

You can also join me on google+ and have my email

September 11
Danny Bennison

You have got to be kidding me. Listen I don't need this nor want anything to do with this.
        Wayne will take this and use it to paint a very ugly picture. I need people like you top stand up for what you beleive for christ sake,

September 11
   Ricky Linder

I see

I wasn't trying to offend, it was just an idea

but I was hoping I could at least hold off on pissing him off until the website is done

it's a really important project

September 11
    Danny Bennison

I am not offended so much as shocked I guess.

September 11
   Ricky Linder

OK

well I won't do that then

he will have to deal with it

unless i learn something i haven't learned yet, and I don't expect that

September 11
   Danny Bennison

What are you supposed to learn. Wayne and I are fighting about the credibility of the book and our relationship.

September 11
   Ricky Linder

i would imagine there's nothing to learn

I just haven't heard much of anything yet

i didn't even know the nature of the conflict only that there was an ultimatum.

September 11
    Danny Bennison

You can read it on fornits and what ever other sites he is dragging into this. He is on the war path.

September 11
Ricky Linder
please please don't take anything i'm saying the wrong way, i'm just covering my bases, trying to understand and figure out how to perform damage control. Another critical component is that I'm with CAFETY now, I can't go getting myself in trouble either. I'm just trying to figure out what to do because I haven't got any issue with anyone.

September 11
Ricky Linder

I'm sorry i came off the wrong way

September 11
Danny Bennison

Ricky I understand you are anxious and want to complete the site.

September 11
Ricky Linder

thanks for your understanding. I'm also afraid because Falcon Wings is my only other real partner in this and if I lose her because of Wayne I'm in trouble. They are two of my best contacts, it would really cause my network to fall apart if I lose both of them--it's bigger than the website.

Whatever faults they have they are active and useful.

September 11
Ricky Linder

shit Kat is calling me

we will keep talking

later

i'm so sorry

September 11
Danny Bennison

I am not saying they have faults cause we all do. Have Falcon contact me, please. So we can talk.

September 11
Danny Bennison

You are a real piece of work. Good luck!!

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 01:18:16 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:25:16 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 01:22:29 PM »
Aaron, I could care a less what CAFETY, REDDIT or any other organization or people think of what these stupid remarks and the impact they could have on me (in reality nothing is going to happen because nothing happened). You actually did us all a big favor along with CAFETY / Ricky Linder by hitching your wagon to this guy.
Aaron what you have done by your insufferable ignorance of all the facts is tie CAFETY into a circus they ultimately would not have wanted to be in.
You did this here on multiple occasions with CALO and other programs. You ruined any chance anybody had to gain access to possible changes.
I thank you so much for your aggressive behavior, your bulling of survivors and letting everyone know that you are still are capable of abusing survivors like you did as a staff member at Eckard.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:18:14 PM by DannyB II »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
I was just wanting to direct interested parties over to the free for all section where Danny has posted his manifesto and other insane ramblings. It seems Danny suffers from a personality disorder that causes him to be abusive towards children and he also attends AA meetings inorder to pick up drunks for weird sex. He discussed this fact in one of his rants awhile back. Crazy!!!!!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 03:26:47 PM »
is Aaron Seymour on CAFETY and Facebook Reddits TTI groups, on the main Reddit he is Captenema also on Kelly Matthews TTI site. Please read the abusive vulgar language he using.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 9&start=30
http://www.heal-online.org/eckerd.htm
Aaron Seymour    Staff (former)    Aaron Seymour worked at Eckerd from 2000-2002.  Seymour is brother to Joel Seymour who formerly worked at the Clearwater, FL (according to resume) and Rhode Island locations of Eckerd.  See below.  Aaron Seymour also worked for Three Springs, another confirmedly abusive program.

*(Eckerd Youth Alternatives' Programs, like many other programs in this industry, keeps a "tight lid" on any specific information regarding their staff, qualifications, and practices.  Please contact us with the names of any staff of which you have firsthand knowledge or experience.  Thank you for your help.)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:48:14 PM by DannyB II »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

Aaron Seymour,
Many of us have noticed this continued vacillating from you concerning Wayne, one day on Reddit your kicking his ass and calling him names then CAFETY calls and you go into cover your ass mode. What did Kathrine Whitehead from CAFETY along with Ricky Linder do to you, pressure you into taking up for Wayne since he is working on projects for CAFETY and CAFETY is recieving money from the sales of his book. Maybe it was Siobhan Patricia Lynch and her inexperienced psychological breakdown of Wayne over lunch last Saturday or maybe it was when Wayne was licking her ass when he cleaned her apartment to gain acceptance and recognition.  
Let me show you some emails from your distinguished new leader Ricky Linder CAFETY, Lets see what you think of his manipulative tactics concerning Wayne.
Pm's on Facebook
This was a conversation as of Sept. 11th 2011:

September 11
Ricky Linder
        what's going on with wayne? I need more data as quick as you can. Is there a possibility Wayne's profile was hacked or are you two actually feuding? Thanks!

September 11
   Danny Bennison

Errr....what about me is that important.

September 11
  Ricky Linder

i dunno, it's just he's freaking out and I'm wondering if he has been hacked

that's the main thing

he's acting unlike his usual self

September 11
   Danny Bennison
 Listen you really have to ask him.

September 11
    Ricky Linder
 all right

September 11
    Danny Bennison
We are fighting, Alexei has already decided to take sides.
        I just wish every one would mind there own business buit that isn't possible because Wayne needs to drag our business all over town.

September 11
   Ricky Linder
oh, i see
yes that bothers me
the problem is that he is issuing ultimatums, and it's really irritating because i'm working on a project with him.

September 11
Danny Bennison
What are his ultimatums disown Danny or I will not work with you.

September 11
Ricky Linder
 please keep this conversation to yourself, OK?
i don't want to piss him off
but yes

Danny Bennison

I will absolutely, I know how to keep things private.

September 11
Ricky Linder

the terms are defriend or i'll defriend you (nothing personal, he says)

but it's very inconvenient

i know nothing about the situation but you have been good to me

i think he is also demanding we leave the group (equally inconvenient)

September 11
Danny Bennison

Well isn't that something. His tantrums are legendary. You know why he wants this so he can control. You have to ask yourself a question I guess.

September 11
Ricky Linder

the problem is he's working with me on a website. honestly the ultimatum just pisses me off.

September 11
Danny Bennison

This is Wayne when he wants his way. He really thinks this is a suitable request he has no idea how many boundaries he crosses asking someone to do this.
    I will always be respectful of you Ricky you are one of the good guys here with a stable personality.

September 11
Ricky Linder

thank you :)

here's what i'm going to do

Getting this website up and running should take 2 to 4 weeks

I NEED wayne for that amount of time

Feel free to keep in contact during that period and I will temporarily leave the group and "defriend" you.

then after the website is complete I will rejoin the group.

As for refriending, I am happy to do so if there is good cause, but if it will keep waves from being made and we can just contact through PM perhaps that would be easiest?

If there is a good reason to "re-friend" in which case I will just do that. What do you think?

You can also join me on google+ and have my email

September 11
Danny Bennison

You have got to be kidding me. Listen I don't need this nor want anything to do with this.
        Wayne will take this and use it to paint a very ugly picture. I need people like you top stand up for what you beleive for christ sake,

September 11
   Ricky Linder

I see

I wasn't trying to offend, it was just an idea

but I was hoping I could at least hold off on pissing him off until the website is done

it's a really important project

September 11
    Danny Bennison

I am not offended so much as shocked I guess.

September 11
   Ricky Linder

OK

well I won't do that then

he will have to deal with it

unless i learn something i haven't learned yet, and I don't expect that

September 11
   Danny Bennison

What are you supposed to learn. Wayne and I are fighting about the credibility of the book and our relationship.

September 11
   Ricky Linder

i would imagine there's nothing to learn

I just haven't heard much of anything yet

i didn't even know the nature of the conflict only that there was an ultimatum.

September 11
    Danny Bennison

You can read it on fornits and what ever other sites he is dragging into this. He is on the war path.

September 11
Ricky Linder
please please don't take anything i'm saying the wrong way, i'm just covering my bases, trying to understand and figure out how to perform damage control. Another critical component is that I'm with CAFETY now, I can't go getting myself in trouble either. I'm just trying to figure out what to do because I haven't got any issue with anyone.

September 11
Ricky Linder

I'm sorry i came off the wrong way

September 11
Danny Bennison

Ricky I understand you are anxious and want to complete the site.

September 11
Ricky Linder

thanks for your understanding. I'm also afraid because Falcon Wings is my only other real partner in this and if I lose her because of Wayne I'm in trouble. They are two of my best contacts, it would really cause my network to fall apart if I lose both of them--it's bigger than the website.

Whatever faults they have they are active and useful.

September 11
Ricky Linder

shit Kat is calling me

we will keep talking

later

i'm so sorry

September 11
Danny Bennison

I am not saying they have faults cause we all do. Have Falcon contact me, please. So we can talk.

September 11
Danny Bennison

You are a real piece of work. Good luck!!
Danny, you're the piece of work. You posted a private conversation in public. As bad as it makes Rickey Linder look, you look 10 times worse. He should have defriended you when he was asked.

Offline humorme

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 10:59:59 PM »
. I do find it interesting that Danny is blathering away on fornits in yet another ID.

Are you saying I’m Danny? This Wayne, whoever, whatever, person spammed the net with this feud. That’s how I’m aware of the subject. You?

After reading the threads I was linked to, I find the situation outrageous. That Wayne character emailed this Danny person and told him, among with other incriminating revelations, that he’d secretly write a book describing “what really happened” for Danny even though that will “discredit his own book” if Danny would please give him the same amount of money he was going to give “rach”.

Is that the sort of letter you write to your alleged rapist and brutalizer that you're terrified of?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37949&start=0

This is also outrageous:

The Driver is a story about the streets of New York in the 1980s, and my involvement with Jimmy Coonan and a group of neighborhood gangsters that the media dubbed "The Westies." I wasn't one of them, I was a confused kid who drove a NYC taxicab and got in with a bad crowd. After I separated myself from them, Jimmy asked me to do a job for him, a simple pick up. The problem is that the man who picked me for the job was John Gotti, the guy I picked up was Richard 'the iceman' Kuklinski, and the job was the execution of Gambino crime boss Paul Castellano [/b]

What is the likelihood that Wayne Kernochan is an accomplice to the assassination of famed mafia boss Paul Castellano?

This Wayne Kernochan guy also threatened, on the internet, where everyone could read it, to make up sex crimes accusations if he "needed to" in order “get”  the danny person, after the Danny guy started pointing out factual inaccuracies in his novel.
Was Wayne Kernochan even @ Elan or the Costellano hit? That's my last comment, on something I shouldn't have commented on in the first place.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:37:49 PM by humorme »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
First time poster. :)

Danny sounds guilty.Maybe, maybe not. What they really need to do is check into Marc Rosenberg, Marty Kruglik and Peter Rowe. They should be investigated for sexually abusing residents

A couple of others too
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2011, 01:59:48 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
First time poster. :)

Danny sounds guilty.Maybe, maybe not. What they really need to do is check into Marc Rosenberg, Marty Kruglik and Peter Rowe. They should be investigated for sexually abusing residents

A couple of others too

We see through your attention games none-ya! lol