Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27732 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Some Clarification Please?
« on: October 06, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »
Now, I know.. I know.. some very sensible people are probably thinking me dumb for feeding into this shit, but I would like to understand what is going on.. AND I really don t feel like sifting through over a hundred pieces of bullshit to figure it out..

Wayne, if you care to respond-

What are you actually accusing Danny of?  ( I know it has something to do with sex... and I think taht there are a few different things...

Please , Wayne don t go into a whole big spiel....

I am accusing danny of:

After you have managed to list them, I am curious, if you have any proof, other then your own word...  Again simple..

My proof for 1.  is a.  , b.   c.  etc.

Real proof please.. Not a bunch of bullshit....

Now, if you were sexually abused or know about such things occurring, I understand that it is a ver sensitive issue, and very painful to deal with, so I don t mean to be treating you like the criminal, but the burden of proof is always on the accuser, and at least - with me, if you want to be taken seriously, you are going to have to prove your case.

At this point in time, I am leaning towards thinking that it did not happen. However, I am not certain of this.  I have lived long enough to know, that when it comes to sexual abuse, it is very the people very least expect, so why not Danny then?  I mean- church-goers, neighborhood benefactors.. school teachers.. you name it.. and none of their freinds and loved ones can ever believe it.  That is trhe only reason, I am considerring it as possible, and because if that did happen to you, I feel for ya.

I have to say, to me this is a pretty big deal.. One one hand, if Danny did it, he is a sick fuck.. and you are surely a victim... On the other hand, if he did not, you are ripping a man's reputation to shreds, and you are a sick fuck, or maybe even just mistaken.... Your books seemed so credible when I read it, and yet for some reason, I am leaning towards believing Danny.  

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline humorme

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 10:16:41 PM »
This Wayne K. person spammed reddit with his accusations. They're none of my business. But out of morbid curiosity I wonder: can anyone provide proof W.K. was even at Elan? His story reads as entirely or partially fabricated...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:16:38 PM by humorme »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:02:29 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 11:03:29 PM »
You were ashamed? it didn't take you 5 min. into you radio show to blurt out that you were raped by your shrink. Anybody else rape you mr.pan?You are completely full of shit!
?©?€~¥@

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 12:00:27 AM »
I believe you. I had a hard time believing it at first, but now it makes sense. The rumor about having sex with residents was true

Nunez, you're starting to really sound like Danny

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 06:55:09 AM »
If you think I'm lying,you didn't listen to the show!
?©?€~¥@

Offline humorme

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2011, 10:59:30 PM »
Wayne Kernochan....looks to be a con artist. None of my business, assuredly. But, pretty horrible to witness the destruction of someone's reputation, nonetheless.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comm ... iew_topic/
Wayne Kernochan Joined: July 24th, 2010, 4:56 am
Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
Postby DannyB II » Yesterday, 9:30 pm Here is some interesting PM Wayne sent here. I think they speak for themselves. I can't make this shit up.
Re: Wayne
Sent: September 19th, 2011, 10:38 am From: Wayne Kernochan To: DannyB II
I don't mind that you're writing a book, what made me suspicious is that you didn't ask me to write it. I have news for you, Go Go Rach is in with the self publishing people on my Face Book page, she never would have gotten you published, I would have
Program people will never let you out from under this shit, but there's the other 99.99% of the world to consider. Lets erase the shit from fornits and start over. But, let's not friend each other right away.
Send me what you have from before you went to Elan. I'll give you a first chapter that you'll like. I'll even (as a ghost writer) discredit my own book.
I'm editing the next book for my publisher, then if you want, I'll write a book about you that will make these people understand what really happened
You're famous for all the wrong reasons. I can fix that. I'm good at this. I'll friend you after it's on Amazon and B&N. I can't guarantee people will buy it, but I think they will.

I want whatever you gave Rach for this. I'm not a crack head and I need help, if you want to be friends, help me, I'm not these things you think I am. I am worth helping out
I'll call you tomorrow morning if you're inclined to do this. Its not a game, I have a lot to lose if I did something hurtful. Writing is all I care about right now, I wouldn't jeopardize my reputation for money.

Wayne ?June 22Danny Bennison Your Book I don't mind you promoting it on our site, Wayne. Really!! It may make you feel uncomfortable and I have thought of this. But I have really put some brain into this and I keep coming up with that if we are to reconcile then we must first acknowledge together the truth. I just wanted to put this out there for some careful consideration. Your friend Danny

Re: Wayne
Sent: September 19th, 2011, 4:17 pm From: Wayne Kernochan To: DannyB II Your biggest mistake is that you think I'm trying to hurt you. I get angry and say fucked up things, but I've apologized and tried to be a good friend.

Listen, if you tell the world I'm writing your book these people will do everything possible to ruin it. They will succeed because we know how to push each others buttons, and we're dirty motherfuckers when we want our way.

My wife just told me at the dentist's office that she thinks a book about you would be a big seller. I'm intrigued by the idea. You can put my name on the cover for all I care, I just don't need the bullshit while I write, and there will be bullshit

All the things you said in your post can be written in. I have no doubt that you're not this angry guy on the internet, but Go Go was right to say "Stay away from the internet"

BTW, reread that Dingbattery thread and you'll see I didn't say anything bad about you, I wasn't making a joke at your expense, the girl asked if the picture was me. Your message came out of left field and it hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong

And, since you can't read between the lines, it bothered me that you asked someone else and not me to help you write it

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »
I don't believe or disbelieve Wayne. I'm very open to hearing what he has to say about it. The same holds true for Danny as well.

Well to be honest I don't give a fuck what Danny has to say.

So yeah, I'll listen to Wayne, weigh his information based on the merits of it and make an informed decision. Is it implausible that a staff member like danny raped several residents in a place like Elan?

I have no reason not to believe it is implausible. Given the horrific lack of oversight and covering up of abuse in the place.... it seems like Elan would be a breeding ground for sexual abuse.

Now is Danny one of the former staffers who was out raping kids in his care?

Hell if I know, that's up to Wayne to prove. From what I'm gathering he's out scoring more evidence off others, that will tell the tale. I do find it interesting that Danny is blathering away on fornits in yet another ID.

Wayne I hope to fuck if any of your witnesses were under 16 that you get it reported. No statute of limitation in Maine on rape for under the age of 16 in Maine. At the very least get this entered into public record even if the DA won't go forward with it.

Danny can go suck a barrel of cocks.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2011, 01:00:22 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I don't believe or disbelieve Wayne. I'm very open to hearing what he has to say about it. The same holds true for Danny as well.

So yeah, I'll listen to Wayne, weigh his information based on the merits of it and make an informed decision. Is it implausible that a staff member like danny raped several residents in a place like Elan?

I have no reason not to believe it is implausible. Given the horrific lack of oversight and covering up of abuse in the place.... it seems like Elan would be a breeding ground for sexual abuse.

Hell if I know, that's up to Wayne to prove. From what I'm gathering he's out scoring more evidence off others, that will tell the tale. I do find it interesting that Danny is blathering away on fornits in yet another ID.

Wayne I hope to fuck if any of your witnesses were under 16 that you get it reported. No statute of limitation in Maine on rape for under the age of 16 in Maine. At the very least get this entered into public record even if the DA won't go forward with it.

So you are working with a reputable organization called CAFETY (Aaron Seymour aka Che) https://www.facebook.com/groups/cafetycrew/ you are a administrator on one of there sites. CAFETY stands for Community Alliance For The Ethical Treatment Of Youths.
You come on here and you harass and humiliate a survivor who spent 11 years in and out of institutions from 8 yrs old till 19 being used and abused by the care givers I was left with. I was a child at 17 when I began my so called employment.
Aaron you should know more about the subject of being Staff since you worked for one of the largest and most successful programs in America Eckard. You went to college and then perused a career working in the TTI as a staff member. You then went on to recruit your younger brother (who he himself was in a Treatment program) upon getting out went to college got a education and with your advice went to work for the same program you were working for Eckard.
You should know a lot about employees taking advantage of children from your history of employment.
I would suggest that you act a bit differently then you have done here (fornits) in the past. Because all your comments will follow you. Whether you like it or not you are representing a organization that wants representation in the halls of DC, they want to be respectful and be considered respected.
Part of the problem in the past were people like yourself, you are a idiot that only thinks for himself (selfish) so long as you can act bullish and profane you were happy. Well guess what pal, picking on a survivor with a history like mine will not get you or any organization you are affiliated with any where. Trust me on that.
So why don't you calm down with the I hate Danny speech. We got it, it was impressive the first time we heard it a year ago now you are just being a jerk.
I hope Wayne K. (or who ever he/she is) does move forward with these claims because it all goes toward intent. Everything this guy has done to me for the past 3-4 weeks has all gone to his intent. All these sock puppets when they are subpenaed (the usernames and the IP addresses) the name behind them will go towards intent. His radio broadcast goes towards intent.
Wayne K (or whoever it is) has so fucked them self it really isn't funny anymore.
Like I said it just keeps giving.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2011, 01:13:20 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

So you are working with a reputable organization called CAFETY (Aaron Seymour aka Che) https://www.facebook.com/groups/cafetycrew/ you are a administrator on one of there sites. CAFETY stands for Community Alliance For The Ethical Treatment Of Youths.
You come on here and you harass and humiliate a survivor who spent 11 years in and out of institutions from 8 yrs old till 19 being used and abused by the care givers I was left with. I was a child at 17 when I began my so called employment.
Aaron you should know more about the subject of being Staff since you worked for one of the largest and most successful programs in America Eckard. You went to college and then perused a career working in the TTI as a staff member. You then went on to recruit your younger brother (who he himself was in a Treatment program) upon getting out went to college got a education and with your advice went to work for the same program you were working for Eckard.
You should know a lot about employees taking advantage of children from your history of employment.
I would suggest that you act a bit differently then you have done here (fornits) in the past. Because all your comments will follow you. Whether you like it or not you are representing a organization that wants representation in the halls of DC, they want to be respectful and be considered respected.
Part of the problem in the past were people like yourself, you are a idiot that only thinks for himself (selfish) so long as you can act bullish and profane you were happy. Well guess what pal, picking on a survivor with a history like mine will not get you or any organization you are affiliated with any where. Trust me on that.
So why don't you calm down with the I hate Danny speech. We got it, it was impressive the first time we heard it a year ago now you are just being a jerk.
I hope Wayne K. (or who ever he/she is) does move forward with these claims because it all goes toward intent. Everything this guy has done to me for the past 3-4 weeks has all gone to his intent. All these sock puppets when they are subpenaed (the usernames and the IP addresses) the name behind them will go towards intent. His radio broadcast goes towards intent.
Wayne K (or whoever it is) has so fucked them self it really isn't funny anymore.
Like I said it just keeps giving.
That should be fun. You do know they'll subpoena both of you?

I want to know if you're Nunez

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I haven't been posting here, but I have been reading. I'll make the exception because it's you asking the question Paul

First, I knew people weren't going to believe me when I said this. That made it harder to say. I've been instructed not to engage Danny, so when he posts here I can't reply to any questions, so I'll be clear. Every word of what I said is true. I didn't put it in the book because I was ashamed. I also knew how he was going to react. When he realized who I was on the phone he became evil. All those posts about my ass and stripping me naked, and shooting my load were to bully me into not saying it. I knew he was going to attack my sexuality and blame the victim. As he did with the sexual fantasy post he started

Read the first post in the thread I started. It will take you 15 minutes. He admitted to it with Yvette.

I don't misunderstand your doubt, but keep your mind open. If someone accused me of this I'd have called the police. He's afraid of an investigation. He's guilty

No Wayne I am not afraid of a investigation I want one more then you think. I am even willing to hire the Police force, FBI, Private Investigators ect....to do it. I would hire a law firm to thoroughly investigate on my dime. There is nothing for me to be afraid of.
You aren't ashamed of anything. Can you even remember how you started this tantrum of yours. What you were saying 3 weeks ago and what you are saying now. You keep trying to confuse the readers here but I have it in sequence or better yet I chronicle everything you said. We all knew you were going to pull this shit of running around saying all these different things to get peoples attention off the rebuttal of the Book.
See Wayne (or whoever it is) every claim you have made you have just said it with no proof. You are under the assumption if I say it enough the thought will settle in peoples minds. I would agree when it comes to lazy (I will not investigate anything Elanians and people like Aaron who just hate) but for people such as most here on fornits we do investigate. Paul St.John investiagtes, None Ya investigates  we investigate.
Wayne I have a quote from you dating back to 2003, it has been verified it was you and who you were talking to verified this. It was right out in the open. People need to investiagte.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 01:25:18 AM »
That should be fun. You do know they'll subpoena both of you?

WoW you really are brilliant sometimes. Don't you get it I am looking forward to it, I have nothing to hide.

I want to know if you're Nunez

I'm sure you do... ::)  ::)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 01:29:38 AM »
You keep confusing me with Wayne. This is my only profile here. Come out of your world for a second and look at what you're being accused of. You don't hire police Danny, they're there to call. So are lawyers. I've asked you four times now, why haven't you hired a lawyer?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 01:41:27 AM »
I'd also like to know if deleted posts will be brought in as evidence. I have the one you deleted when you weren't sure if I was Yvette or not.

In that one you accused me of being Joicylyn

The line about men jerking off was particularly crass

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
Quote from: "YV23"
You keep confusing me with Wayne. This is my only profile here. Come out of your world for a second and look at what you're being accused of. You don't hire police Danny, they're there to call. So are lawyers. I've asked you four times now, why haven't you hired a lawyer?

You are not that smart are ya. Most of your private investigators are ex cops and cops working on the side. So yes I can hire the police to investigate.
Who cares how many times you have asked.