Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 28336 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2011, 03:22:48 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Paul, he gave me permission to print the book and admitted to what he did to Wayne Weaver. What kind of fucking idiot would do that? He's not even that stupid Tell him to sue me if it isn't true. As far as the van story Jerry was there. He says Danny wasn't the driver, that he stood there smiling

Wayne I figure if you keep saying that enough you will get yourself to believe it. I never gave you permission, put the email back up here (not edited either). You will see where I asked you two questions and you blew them off and ran with the publication.

The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not. If I was out to get him I would have left it in. I was very careful about only printing the truth

Listen stop with the Jerry shit. Paul and everyone else knows this is you dumbass. Plus we still have not seen these progress reports you have been peddling around the various sites. The van story would have kicked the validation of the book out the door. Wayne go ahead and post some of the comments you received in the memoir thread on AW forums. People were having difficulty believing you  until one of the members finally said that the standard of truth when it comes to a memoir is up for grabs.

And, the burden of proof is in a court of law. Danny didn't sue me because he thought an investigation might shake a few witnesses loose

No the burden of proof is not in a court of law because there isn't a court that even wants this case. You can't even pay your court costs douche bag. Trust me I already have thoroughly scanned that idea and it would actually cost me money (with no return). Plus I keep hearing what I need to hear. The garbage you call a book is not going anywhere because people find it not believable, this includes survivors.
Oh, I have noticed you still have not found the 2 sites that were opened in your honor. Comments coming in are interesting.  

He admitted to raping Yvette Portella. If he didn't do anyone else, why doesn't he call a lawyer? He's afraid of the same thing

You still can't provide the truth can you. So go on keep saying "I RAPED A YOUNG LADY IN ELAN"!!!!

Anyway, I'm going to testify to what he did. He won't because his lawyer will tell him not to or he'll end up in jail for perjury

No your not. See this is where your lying just wasn't needed. You were doing fine then you stop and switch gears to this tuff guy role. I going to do this and I am going to do that.
Wayne (or whatever it is) you are a broke dick fucking loser hanging on to the ball sack of Elan members.
You are not a survivor and have never been one. You are a PIMP and this hustling you do is bullshit.

Nobody and I mean Nobody has come forth to validate anything you have said or wrote...NOBODY!!!! No witnesses, No corroboration, No testimonies, No letters, No progress reports, No investigation, No charges, No attorney generals....nothing you promised has materialized.  
Yet you keep running your mouth saying this is going to happen and I have this for proof ect......Where the hell is all this shit you keep telling us all about.
It is no where, just a figment of your sick twisted imagination.
Listen you fat old fuck go blow yourself or at least help your imaginary wife with it.

The publishing business is nothing like you think. This is from Celina Summers, a former editor from Aspen Mountain Press who just started her own house, Musa Publishing

Celina is another out of work has been like you that hasn't published shit. She is hawking her wares on a writers site looking to score something. You act as if because she critiqued a post I wrote
on there that she has some importance. She has no clue who the hell you are and/or what you have done in your life. She is on a writers blog sticking up for another writer.
WoW what a concept... :rofl:  

Now Paul, go to any Elan group and tell them you think I fabricated the book. Not one has said that except Danny, an internet stalker and abuser of women, who has been caught in numerous lies.

Wayne (or whatever it is) Paul knows more about Elan and it's members on this site and probably others more then you and I would ever know. He is one of the originals of this site. The only people that believe
 this book in its totality are people who are blowing smoke up your ASS.
They don't know so how can anyone say truthfully they believe it, they were not there and they don't know you. Are you finally getting this Wayne (or whatever you are).
Every time you have been questioned on this subject (the book) you go ape shit and attack the person asking you questions.
Tell me who is defensive and possibly feeling a bit insecure.
Please don't insult our feeling and give us some pseudo programmy special answer you read or heard from Trish or another of your friends pumping you
with great Pyscho babble.

Like I said, believe what you want. You'll be wrong

No you are wrong since the day you started this bullshit charade.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:24:09 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2011, 03:25:28 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:57:08 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:59:17 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2011, 03:30:37 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:55:15 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Pan AM wrote;
The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not.

The fact that you weren't even there did not stop you from telling this story on the radio.All you,ve done all along is plagarize other peoples stories.The only support you seem to garner are the johnny come lately trools.(all the elan people who hate Danny but won't use their regular names to support you 'cause they know you're full of shit) Notice since all the new trolls showed up here we no longer hear from Felice or mark or Matt. These folks may very well have a legtimate bone to pick with Danny. But none of them have ever heard of you until your book came out. You are a relitive newbie here. These stories have been around long before the crash. When you used to be able to post anonymously. But you wouldnt, know that would you? You never went after Danny when he was teamed up with Whooter and Max(suckit). You are nothing more than a charlatan. Your story is an amalgamation of everything said here on fornits,and it's alwas changing. You claimed on the last radio show,that you had to read whole posts (outright word for word),'cause you couldn't remember"this stuff".Look asshole if you lived it then you would remember.I say there's a chance that you didn't even write the damn book. After hearing you on the radio I'm sure the last book you've read,was published by Marvel.
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:56:51 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2011, 03:33:29 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:54:58 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2011, 03:57:26 PM »
"Wayne Kernochan" wrote:

Paul, my publisher has deep pockets. Danny would have no problem finding a lawyer to sue them

Jesus, are you really this stupid or what. Read your fucking book. Your publisher is like being on this Fornit Site they have a iron clad disclaimer within the contract it is spelled right out in the front of the book.
Where in the hell did this guy come from.
Wayne, who do you think you are talking to here your buddies like Douglas.
Listen you have been told how many times now. Take your shit and leave this site. You are a liar. A proven liar.
Nothing about you comes up truthful, nothing.

Also, I never said it was statutory rape, I said she was a 15 year old girl who he had the power to beat and torture.

No she wasn't 15 when she entered Elan she was 16 the same age as me. She came in 2 months after me in 1975.  Douglas Hannah, if you hear all his You Tube stories he never once perjures himself publicly to back you. He never met Yvette and he was never even in Elan 7. You have done nothing but take a innocent man (Douglas) and use him to further your corrupt cause. Wayne (or whatever you are) why don't you stop and go back to your secret society on Facebook. Hey you can talk with all your sock puppets there.
Please at some point would you provide us with some evidence. "Having A Thing" with somebody does not equal having "SEX" with somebody. In case you wanted to hear the truth.

And, I am going to testify. My lawyer is gathering evidence and will file when he's sure he can make a good case

WoW!!!! Thanks for keeping us posted. Please do give us follow ups when you have more. Are you still going with I sodomized you or is it Willie, Mike, Doug or someone else.

I didn't come here to argue with you. I liked and respected you enough to answer your questions so I did. I'm done with that. You're obviously not going to believe me. Cool. I don't care. I want you an None Ya to tell everyone I lied and my book isn't true. As I said, I don't give a fuck

You did come to argue and persuade. As far as liking anybody I really don't think you are capable of this emotion. You are a PIMP who uses people unbeknownst to them for publicity. None of these people you have me accused of doing unspeakable things to even know what the hell you have done.
You then drop even lower (then I have ever seen anybody drop their standards) and say I committed a sexual crime against you.
If this is what Reddits, CAFETY and all the other sites want from you or you feel compelled to do for them, then this industry has been whored out. Ricky Linder is nothing more then a whore, your whore and you have many more. Hence the PIMP!!!!
Wayne (or whatever you are) you have been enabled to feel you have a voice hear. In reality you don't, hustlers usually don't get the access you have managed to get.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2011, 04:03:58 PM »
I'm still waiting you fucking coward

Listen you have my number, dial it and I will explain how to get to Oklahoma City, South Portland St. This is where you will find my company. Airport (Will Rogers) is not far away at all, 15 mins.
Right across the street from my company is a large barn and field they buy and sell cattle and horses there all day every day except Sundays. The fairgrounds is next door also.
If you have trouble ask your friend from Oklahoma City who is on your secret site. This person will know exactly where I am talking about.
So grab your pan sexual vagina and giddy up.
I am not really interested in violence and all that, I just want to finally come eye to eye with you. If you choose to want other things to happen I'll oblige, you have my word on that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:54:33 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:58:51 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »
Welp, no visits this week. Dag gum'it!!!

Nope no deleting. Only thing I deleted was the rebuttal. That was moved to its own site. I am surprised you have not found it yet. Traffic was slow at first but has picked up steadily. Some of your writer associates who didn't care for you for amazingly the same reasons I don't (you are a liar) have posted there. I tried to appeal to the folks who would know you best so I could get a on target opinion of you, it worked.
The membership is surprisingly  fair and honest.
All I did was post your book and then my complete rebuttal of the book. I then searched out folks who knew you and I and threw in some extra's for outside opinions. Well we got a very wide range of folks.
Wayne (or whatever you are) if and when you finally find the site, you will recognize some of the people and most you will not, but one thing you will notice they were fair.
Which if you remember is all None Ya was trying to do until you got very ugly about things. You proved my point for me, you are a liar.
Aligning yourself with people who just go along with you because they don't like me is very transparent here. Just thought I would tell you if you hadn't already known this.
It is very sad actually.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2011, 06:12:13 PM »
I'm still waiting you fucking coward

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2011, 06:12:48 PM »
Just PM me the address coward

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:19 PM »

by DannyB II » Today, 12:44

Re: Defending Danny B.

by none-ya » Today, 12:47

Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "YV23"
by YV23 » 10 Oct 2011, 23:26
I believe you're Danny. You're always here at the same time vomiting out the same argument. Maybe you're talking on the phone, planning to take down Wayne together. Either way it doesn't matter. Turn on Danny and you'll be Wayne. Just like the past 13 people who opposed him. Funny he's kept his mouth shut when I poked him about when he was a resident though. Or when I asked about when Marty said his mother had to hang a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Or when I (twice) asked him about the private message he sent to Juan Ferreria Danny knows I know him. That's why he's been a gutless turd, and not answered any of my questions.

I agree this should be settled in a courtroom, but as long as Danny wants to embarrass himself it's up for discussion. I have to go to work tomorrow so you kids have to play without me till Friday.

You (two?) are always here at the same time. Minutes apart. I've gone through both of your posts on split screen. That happens a lot.

I believe you're Danny

again

Re: Defending Danny B.

by none-ya » 14 minutes a

by DannyB II » 7 minutes ago

All people have to do is check your posts. Even when you fight with yourself you're on at the same time, then you both disappear for hours and are back at the same time

You're so full of shit it's remarkable

:bump: