Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 27981 times)

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:32 AM »
To get back on topic, I think Danny spoke to an attorney because he's erasing his posts. Whatever happens between them will play out. What I would like to see is a investigation into sexual abuse in Elan. Danny admitted it and Joe was successfully sued for sexual harassment. There are a lot of accusations about Marty Kruglik, Marc Rosenberg and Peter Rowe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2011, 03:41:59 PM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
To get back on topic, I think Danny spoke to an attorney because he's erasing his posts. Whatever happens between them will play out. What I would like to see is a investigation into sexual abuse in Elan. Danny admitted it and Joe was successfully sued for sexual harassment. There are a lot of accusations about Marty Kruglik, Marc Rosenberg and Peter Rowe.

Please cite evidence where Danny admitted to sexually abusing a resident as a resident or as a employee.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2011, 05:18:34 PM »
Deleting your posts and saying they never happened just makes you look guilty. You haven't spoken to a lawyer, have you?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2011, 05:45:43 PM »
Here's you admitting to it on the discussion about you being a rapist viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

I hope I copy/pasted right

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »
Here's you admitting to it on the discussion about you being a rapist viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37915

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.

Take care
Danny

Please cite evidence that I had a sexual relationship with Yvette either as a Resident or Staff. I mean how many times does one have to ask. I understand that you are a bit inept but this is ridiculous.
I have made this request often and I see that it will never be satisfied. So if this is all you have then you really are a sorry individual, who cares for no one but yourself.
Bye..

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2011, 09:06:19 PM »
All you did is lie about her age

Wayne, shut up because once again you are a freaking idiot. If he did meet her it is when she first got there. So yes she was 16. So wasn't I, so if I slept with her how is that criminal, two 16 year olds having sex.
But that aside lets get to the facts, Doug never said anything like this.
Wayne, you would not know this but Wayne W, Denise, Yvette and myself were all the same age and we all came in within months of one another. Denise and Wayne W. and I were residents together at Elan 3 while I was there.
I just love how you run around screaming like a lune trying your damnest to get this conversation off of you and the fact your are a liar.
But this is it I am all done talking about this craziness.
See you back over on my thread it is back to the Book.
I fun with your wild accusations.

You can't unring the bell Danny
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:16:44 AM by Troublemaker »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
You're kidding, right? You said you had sex with that girl since Wayne posted it.

Quote from: "DannyB II"

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella

Take care
Danny

Please cite evidence that I had a sexual relationship with Yvette either as a Resident or Staff. I mean how many times does one have to ask. I understand that you are a bit inept but this is ridiculous.
I have made this request often and I see that it will never be satisfied. So if this is all you have then you really are a sorry individual, who cares for no one but yourself.
Bye..

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2011, 09:21:47 PM »
This is all on the thread about you being a rapist

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
Wow.. this thread is great.. Thanks for the clarification.... LOL!

Anyhow thus far, this is what I am getting from it all..

Wayne is accusing danny of sodomizing him, forcing another dude to blow him, and raping ( statutory) another girl.

This is a stupid place to discuss this, but I really can t think of any better.  

I would be curious if Wayne would be willing to scan those progress reports that he mentions on his radio appearance, and post them up... I am sorry.. Overall, I think he probably went there, but it is odd that nobody know shim, and anyone who comes up saying that they know him now could be anybody, or in most cases, Mark Babitz..

Danny, why were you forced to leave Elan?

Paul

PS Does anybody else realize what a big deal this is?  Not only is man being accused of numerous sex crimes, but if he is innocent, this brings Wayne's whole book into question, which, outside of Elan closing is probably one of the biggest accomplishments for the Elan community.

PSS  This thread is written primarily for the few people who actually have brains and care to use them.. There are those posts that ooze and perplex, and then there are those that stand like solid bricks... Amongst the ooze, I see a few bricks, and from that can guess taht there some decent minds who are actually interested...

PSS None-Ya is not Danny.  danny is Danny.. None-Ya is None-Ya.. Now if what Wayne said on his radio appearance is true, that 3 different people pm ed him that No0ne-Ya is Danny, it was probably all the same person using different names, or dishonest people who just don t care what is true.

PSSS Wayne, if you are on the up and up, you should probably watch who you associate with.  To some of these people, you may just be a tool.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2011, 02:58:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:03:04 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2011, 07:15:49 AM »
Wanye, scan the monthly progress report and paste them here. I have heard you have run around pasting them for others. I see you won't reveal them to the very people that can bust your ass for the PIMP you are.
Get this fat boy, I will kindly give you my address so you can come here and kick my teeth down my throat, I seriously doubt you have your balls anymore.
You have become our stooge, Wayne (or whatever it is). We use you and your book as entertainment when describing the bullshit you can put on the internet. You are a party conversation favorite in my circles.
So what sexuality are you today, Mr. Tuff Guy.

I see now you have another agency/organization you want to solicit to hear your bullshit. Jesus, there are literally thousands good luck.
You will always have one problem PIMP, perjury. That's right cross examination of the truth.
You won't even make it out of the deposition process. All one has to do is read all the shit you have put out on the internet.
Your contradictions you have written on the blog Absolute Write, Derailed Vol.1 Thread will bury you. I copied it all before you had it scrambled.
Your secret facebook groups sites well they get subpenaed.
Your threats to my family and friends they come into the fold.
I can't wait.
You will be thinking about your home away from home, prison. Since you seem to know so much about male on male sex.
As I have always said this is your shit to deal with. Go get a therapist and get it worked out.

Take care PIMP!!

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2011, 07:28:59 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:17:40 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2011, 07:32:15 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:17:16 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:16:54 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2011, 07:44:52 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
A few points.
1. Danny threatened to have Yvette raped by the entire house. That's not statutory rape, that coercion. Rape

OK....now it's Danny wanted the whole house to rape this innocent women you so viciously are dehumanizing. Nice Wayne.  
2. Danny has been accused of the worst possible crime someone can be accused of and hasn't done a fucking thing about it. Proof? No. Does it make him look guilty? You bet. That's because he did it.

Riiiiight!!! Just like I dragged a child around behind a van.

3. I don't have to prove what's in my book is true, Danny and Elan have to prove it's not. They've been working hard on that and can't. Believe it or don't, at this point I don't give a fuck.

Yaaahhh ya do. You wrote the book, dumbass.  If what you are saying is true then James Frey would still be with us and his book would still be a best seller. You wrote a memoir so actually you are covered, no one demands facts out of a memoir.

4. If Nun Ya isn't Danny, who cares? He's just as big an asshole. And, he better hide behind his fake screen name because if I ever find out who he is I'll go to his house and knock his teeth down his throat. What Nun Ya is, is a coward.

None Ya is your fucking Daddy. Second I will be more then happy to oblige with my address. I'll even send you the tickets to fly here.

5. This entire charade is as Jerry (YV53) said, not for me, but to scare anyone else who is stupid enough to come forward.

Wayne (or whatever it is), Oh, OK, now you are YV23/53 and Yvette is 53. I thank you for finally telling the truth about her. Yes you are Jerry (the cat, dumbass) and we all knew it. The charade you are talking about is the lies and foolishness you have put out here. Your right no one wants to get involved with you. Unless they are your sock puppets. You are a liar and a PIMP.

6. The FBI cyber crime unit isn't going to do anything because I engaged Danny for so long on the internet, so I called the National Crime Victims Bar Association. They assigned me a lawyer from Bangor who is going to sue Danny and Elan for what happened to me in 1978, and for his continued abuse today as a cyber stalker.

You really are just one big fat dumbass, aren't you. Why do you insist that we listen to you or better yet believe anything you say. You constantly change everything weekly and sometimes daily.
7. I'm going to testify. I guarantee you Danny doesn't.

How wonderful, I'll bring the popcorn... :jerry:

I don't want money, but I'll take it and give it away, as I did with the royalty check I got yesterday. I want to hang that piece of shit and that piece of shit school. It isn't gone. Not in my mind.

Yeah, that should support CAFETY and Ricky Linder for the next few hours. How did you like what Ricky had to say about your coercive methods you tried and succeeded with him.

I'll see you in court Dan. I'd rather see you in jail, but I'll settle for the public hanging. You can be sure the media will love this. I'm going to call Judy Meyers myself :)

Wayne (or whatever it is) I would enjoy this visit to a court room but I am not counting on it. You really don't want this because then you get outed for the fraud you are.
So if you can make it happen, fine, I'll be there.  
But don't count on me to make it happen, I am not that impressed yet.

Take care.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 07:52:21 AM by DannyB II »