Author Topic: Some Clarification Please?  (Read 28242 times)

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Some Clarification Please?
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2011, 09:10:17 PM »
I think you did it. A lot of people do
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »
Quote from: "humorme"
Wayne Kernochan....looks to be a con artist. None of my business, assuredly. But, pretty horrible to witness the destruction of someone's reputation, nonetheless.

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comm ... iew_topic/
Wayne Kernochan Joined: July 24th, 2010, 4:56 am
Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
Postby DannyB II » Yesterday, 9:30 pm Here is some interesting PM Wayne sent here. I think they speak for themselves. I can't make this shit up.
Re: Wayne
Sent: September 19th, 2011, 10:38 am From: Wayne Kernochan To: DannyB II
I don't mind that you're writing a book, what made me suspicious is that you didn't ask me to write it. I have news for you, Go Go Rach is in with the self publishing people on my Face Book page, she never would have gotten you published, I would have
Program people will never let you out from under this shit, but there's the other 99.99% of the world to consider. Lets erase the shit from fornits and start over. But, let's not friend each other right away.
Send me what you have from before you went to Elan. I'll give you a first chapter that you'll like. I'll even (as a ghost writer) discredit my own book.
I'm editing the next book for my publisher, then if you want, I'll write a book about you that will make these people understand what really happened
You're famous for all the wrong reasons. I can fix that. I'm good at this. I'll friend you after it's on Amazon and B&N. I can't guarantee people will buy it, but I think they will.

I want whatever you gave Rach for this. I'm not a crack head and I need help, if you want to be friends, help me, I'm not these things you think I am. I am worth helping out
I'll call you tomorrow morning if you're inclined to do this. Its not a game, I have a lot to lose if I did something hurtful. Writing is all I care about right now, I wouldn't jeopardize my reputation for money.

Wayne ?June 22Danny Bennison Your Book I don't mind you promoting it on our site, Wayne. Really!! It may make you feel uncomfortable and I have thought of this. But I have really put some brain into this and I keep coming up with that if we are to reconcile then we must first acknowledge together the truth. I just wanted to put this out there for some careful consideration. Your friend Danny

Re: Wayne
Sent: September 19th, 2011, 4:17 pm From: Wayne Kernochan To: DannyB II Your biggest mistake is that you think I'm trying to hurt you. I get angry and say fucked up things, but I've apologized and tried to be a good friend.

Listen, if you tell the world I'm writing your book these people will do everything possible to ruin it. They will succeed because we know how to push each others buttons, and we're dirty motherfuckers when we want our way.

My wife just told me at the dentist's office that she thinks a book about you would be a big seller. I'm intrigued by the idea. You can put my name on the cover for all I care, I just don't need the bullshit while I write, and there will be bullshit

All the things you said in your post can be written in. I have no doubt that you're not this angry guy on the internet, but Go Go was right to say "Stay away from the internet"

BTW, reread that Dingbattery thread and you'll see I didn't say anything bad about you, I wasn't making a joke at your expense, the girl asked if the picture was me. Your message came out of left field and it hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong

And, since you can't read between the lines, it bothered me that you asked someone else and not me to help you write it

:bump:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »
Quote from: "humorme"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
. I do find it interesting that Danny is blathering away on fornits in yet another ID.

Are you saying I’m Danny? This Wayne, whoever, whatever, person spammed the net with this feud. That’s how I’m aware of the subject. You?

After reading the threads I was linked to, I find the situation outrageous. That Wayne character emailed this Danny person and told him, among with other incriminating revelations, that he’d secretly write a book describing “what really happened” for Danny even though that will “discredit his own book” if Danny would please give him the same amount of money he was going to give “rach”.

Is that the sort of letter you write to your alleged rapist and brutalizer that you're terrified of?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37949&start=0

This is also outrageous:

The Driver is a story about the streets of New York in the 1980s, and my involvement with Jimmy Coonan and a group of neighborhood gangsters that the media dubbed "The Westies." I wasn't one of them, I was a confused kid who drove a NYC taxicab and got in with a bad crowd. After I separated myself from them, Jimmy asked me to do a job for him, a simple pick up. The problem is that the man who picked me for the job was John Gotti, the guy I picked up was Richard 'the iceman' Kuklinski, and the job was the execution of Gambino crime boss Paul Castellano [/b]

What is the likelihood that Wayne Kernochan is an accomplice to the assassination of famed mafia boss Paul Castellano?

This Wayne Kernochan guy also threatened, on the internet, where everyone could read it, to make up sex crimes accusations if he "needed to" in order “get”  the danny person, after the Danny guy started pointing out factual inaccuracies in his novel.
Was Wayne Kernochan even @ Elan or the Costellano hit? That's my last comment, on something I shouldn't have commented on in the first place.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »
Maybe because it's you've been busted in dozens of lies here over the years, or because you're a stalker and abuser of survivors (especially women) or maybe because you make jokes about it, or maybe because you have an abusive nature.

Or maybe it's because you admitted to sexually abusing that girl and changed the story after you were busted lying about her age, then changed the story (after two weeks) to "I didn't have sex with her"

I think you did it. A lot of people do
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2011, 09:28:24 PM »
I also think Wayne killed Don Corleone. A lot of people do

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2011, 09:37:13 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Wow.. this thread is great.. Thanks for the clarification.... LOL!

Anyhow thus far, this is what I am getting from it all..

Wayne is accusing danny of sodomizing him, forcing another dude to blow him, and raping ( statutory) another girl.

This is a stupid place to discuss this, but I really can t think of any better.  

I would be curious if Wayne would be willing to scan those progress reports that he mentions on his radio appearance, and post them up... I am sorry.. Overall, I think he probably went there, but it is odd that nobody know shim, and anyone who comes up saying that they know him now could be anybody, or in most cases, Mark Babitz..

Danny, why were you forced to leave Elan?

Paul

PS Does anybody else realize what a big deal this is?  Not only is man being accused of numerous sex crimes, but if he is innocent, this brings Wayne's whole book into question, which, outside of Elan closing is probably one of the biggest accomplishments for the Elan community.

PSS  This thread is written primarily for the few people who actually have brains and care to use them.. There are those posts that ooze and perplex, and then there are those that stand like solid bricks... Amongst the ooze, I see a few bricks, and from that can guess taht there some decent minds who are actually interested...

PSS None-Ya is not Danny.  danny is Danny.. None-Ya is None-Ya.. Now if what Wayne said on his radio appearance is true, that 3 different people pm ed him that No0ne-Ya is Danny, it was probably all the same person using different names, or dishonest people who just don t care what is true.

PSSS Wayne, if you are on the up and up, you should probably watch who you associate with.  To some of these people, you may just be a tool.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I said I'm going to need more than Wayne's word. But I'm not gonna lie, I do think the possibility exists. But possibility is a hell of a lot different than definitely, which you seem to keep ignoring for some weird reason.

Why do you have to take everything to the extreme. Is it that important to you to make me look that bad here.  Oh wow now we have Danny on raping and sodomizing, the van dragging wasn't enough. If you can remember back far enough I didn't even exist, I was Marty.
Aaron this is sick and I find it hard to believe that you can be on the "CAFETY" site right now as I write debating with a program owner about oversight and your also down here calling me a rapist and a sodomite based upon fucking internet posts.
I am a survivor of 11 years, I have been molested while incarcerated (Wayne knew this from 2 years ago) as a young child. Why do you think he is throwing this up in my face all of a sudden. Nothing these sick fuckers post is without a purpose.
Wayne was the first one to mention my nephew, threaten my sister and her daughter ect.... and you are backing this sick fuck.
Danny was fucked in the ass in a prison orgy. I wonder who will play him in the movie  :rofl:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
A few points.

3. I don't have to prove what's in my book is true, Danny and Elan have to prove it's not. They've been working hard on that and can't. Believe it or don't, at this point I don't give a fuck.

I'm sorry, man.. but this where our views on things differ.  In a world, where that were the case, things would be very backwards... and well.. fucked up.

The burden of proof is always on the accuser.  When law/science/reasoning or anything is practiced properly, innocence never needs to be proven.  Guilt has to be established rather... and this is not done through a person writing a book.  The person can be anyone and have any motive, or even be mistaken.. Now, perhaps, you consider yourself a straight up guy...   but if we applied your logic universally, can you imagine what type of world we would live in...

Anybody could write anything about anyone, and then that person would have to take time out of their lives to disprove it.  If you did not like someone, you could just have a bunch of people write stories about them, and they would have to spend so much time disproving things, they would lose all else.

and that's just scratching the surface.. If you apply the principle you are assuming, elsewhere, which, if it is right, there would be no reason not too...

You would have to disprove the claims of every insane person, before you could put them away.... AmityVille Horror guy heard voices, and I can t disprove it.. Until, we can disprove it, we must assume it happenned.

has anyone wrote a book, that thoroughly refutes every detail Mein Kampf, because afterall, we must be fair here, and until that is done, we must assume that everything in the book is true...

Do you see what I am getting at?  If not, I don t know what to tell you... Neither Danny nor Elan can called u[pon to claim a negative.  I simply don t know for sure, that your claims are correct.  You are the only person who has said anything about Danny committing sex crimes, especailly upon other males... I cannot assume it is true, just because someone has said it.

Even this whole fucking van story.. why is there no one who can say-   " I WAS THERE!  I REMEMBER IT CLEARLY!  AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENNED!"

Paul St. John

Paul St. John

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2011, 11:49:55 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:07:53 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2011, 12:00:23 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Given I think you are a creepy disturbed little fucker, no not at all. And fuck you, I never once mentioned anything about your nephew. I'm the one that told them to knock it off.
OK, just so I get this straight you really think I raped and sodomized people. All based on comments made on the internet. You are comfortable assuming I did these horrible actions.
Well that helps me out, Aaron.
Thanks.
I do. A lot of people do
And some do not. And some are not sure.

Danny, I really do miss your "rebuttal of Wayne's book" thread. I looked forward to reading all of your updates in it. Perhaps you could consider returning it or some semblance of it to the forum?

Don't know if you are being serious or not but I will answer anyway. I will be bringing it back I am just having it done a bit more professionally. I want to post it all at once so the trolls can not interrupt the consistency.
There is no way I would deprive Fornits.
It will be back in a week at the most.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2011, 12:11:05 AM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=38017

New postby anotherusername » 34 minutes ago

janisfriend wrote:
I have some questions for Wayne K and for all those who know Wayne either through the whole Elan School thing, Facebook, his authorship or even through the Jani Foundation. I come more from an interest in the Jani Foundation and am not really affiliated with the current drama though I have seen plenty of it over the last couple of days.

First of all, how many of you here were students at the Elan school and were abused there?

How many of you have read Wayne's book and find it to be accurate and factual?

How many of those people above know of the Jani Foundation and what it is about?

And how many of those people know the complete story of Jani Schofield of which that so called foundation is named after and who's mother Susan Schofield is the creator of the radio show Bipolar Nation that Wayne recently had an appearance on?

The reason I ask is because I found it very interesting that Wayne supported the Jani Foundation even claiming on amazon that proceeds of his Elan book go to the JF (The Jani Foundation is not a real foundation btw, it is a paypal account that gives money to the parents of Jani Schofield). I mostly found it interesting because most people who know about Jani Schofield don't know that Jani has been abused herself. No, not in a treatment facility or residential but in her own home mostly by her father. It baffles me how a person claiming to have been an abused youth, who has written a book about it could actually support people who abused their own child.

I am just wondering if any of you kind folks have any comments or insight as to these quandries. I urge anyone reading to read Michael Schofields blog in full where he relays many instances of abuse of his daughter always excusing his actions and blaming her mental illness. Will we be hearing responses from the ever vocal "Falcon Wings" aka "BeatleBangs"on this forum? And if so, is it true that you have commissioned Wayne to be a ghost writer for your book as well?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

It's unlikely "Wayne Kernochan" was ever in Elan. When not claiming to be an elan victim, he claims to have help execute mafia leader, Paul Castellano.

Wayne Kernochan wrote:The Driver is a story about the streets of New York in the 1980s, and my involvement with Jimmy Coonan and a group of neighborhood gangsters that the media dubbed "The Westies." I wasn't one of them, I was a confused kid who drove a NYC taxicab and got in with a bad crowd. After I separated myself from them, Jimmy asked me to do a job for him, a simple pick up. The problem is that the man who picked me for the job was John Gotti, the guy I picked up was Richard 'the iceman' Kuklinski, and the job was the execution of Gambino crime boss Paul Castellano

No credible person remembers him being at Elan. If you read through the Elan forum, you can get a handle on how people can prove themselves uncredible.

The y23 person you are communicating with pretended to be someone called "yevette," before admitting to be a man, and now claiming to be staff.

I don't know what sort of support for your cause you can expect to get by appealing for it on this forum. Good luck.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 18, 2011, 01:16:36 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Given I think you are a creepy disturbed little fucker, no not at all. And fuck you, I never once mentioned anything about your nephew. I'm the one that told them to knock it off.
OK, just so I get this straight you really think I raped and sodomized people. All based on comments made on the internet. You are comfortable assuming I did these horrible actions.
Well that helps me out, Aaron.
Thanks.
I do. A lot of people do
And some do not. And some are not sure.

Danny, I really do miss your "rebuttal of Wayne's book" thread. I looked forward to reading all of your updates in it. Perhaps you could consider returning it or some semblance of it to the forum?
Don't know if you are being serious or not but I will answer anyway. I will be bringing it back I am just having it done a bit more professionally. I want to post it all at once so the trolls can not interrupt the consistency.
There is no way I would deprive Fornits.
It will be back in a week at the most.
Oh, I was quite serious. However, I think I rather prefer the real deal, the dark and dirty DannyB ... to the more "professionally polished" version. I suspect that there might be some key elements lost in the translation, so to speak.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 18, 2011, 01:24:08 PM »

Ursus wrote:
Oh, I was quite serious. However, I think I rather prefer the real deal, the dark and dirty DannyB ... to the more "professionally polished" version. I suspect that there might be some key elements lost in the translation, so to speak.

Why would you want a rebuttal, if you have no intention of being objective?? Is their a reason you have to consistently undermine everything I do here on fornits??

Finally, do you really believe I am dark and dirty, just want to know??

Why is it you can't comment on the information brought forward that contradicts what Wayne has said??

Is there a reason you can not see my side of this and look at it reasonably??

Am I nothing but a liar, someone you can't trust.??

Have I shown you a character trait that is deceitful, treacherous and totally insensitive to others??

Is there a part of me I have shown you that I am unaware of that could rape, sodomize, have a 14 yr old
child (young woman) beaten and kicked senseless by 20 people (twice) then take the same child and tie her to the back of a Van and
drag her around a black top parking lot, have a young girl 17 stand up in front of a house and ask everyone
if they want to rape her, then proceed to rape her myself, then on another day sodomize 2 young men including the author of the book??

Is this what you mean by dark and dirty??

Please do tell me Ursus if this is where you are going?? If you have been so effected by me that you can not even be objective anymore.
That your damaged emotions will allow you to entertain vindictiveness and revenge.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 18, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »

Ursus wrote:

Why would you want a rebuttal, if you have no intention of being objective?? Is their a reason you have to consistently undermine everything I do here on fornits??

Yes

Why is it you can't comment on the information brought forward that contradicts what Wayne has said??
Because you've provided no proof

Because you're a liar and abuser

Bingo

Have I shown you a character trait that is deceitful, treacherous and totally insensitive to others??
Absolutely

Is there a part of me I have shown you that I am unaware of that could rape, sodomize, have a 14 yr old
child (young woman) beaten and kicked senseless by 20 people (twice) then take the same child and tie her to the back of a Van and
drag her around a black top parking lot, have a young girl 17 stand up in front of a house and ask everyone
if they want to rape her, then proceed to rape her myself, then on another day sodomize 2 young men including the author of the book??
Always

Yes

Please do tell me Ursus if this is where you are going?? If you have been so effected by me that you can not even be objective anymore.
That your damaged emotions will allow you to entertain vindictiveness and revenge.
I'll leave the last question alone since you're addressing Ursus

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 18, 2011, 02:36:49 PM »
< sigh > Ya know, Danny, you are your own worst enemy. Why do you so frequently assume the worst possible interpretation of someone's intentions? I guess I should say that I can't really speak for anyone else here, but... this seems to have been *my* experience with you. (That said, I could also be wrong, and misunderstanding something, and guilty of the very thing I chide you for.)

Where do you read that I "have no intention of being objective?" What did I say that caused you to interpret that I was "consistently undermin[ing]" you? Most of the time, I'm too busy with other stuff to even bother injecting myself in your battles, colorful as they may be.

I'll admit, I don't mind an occasional spar with you on the threads, but... there's a limit. My cutoff point being, apparently, quite a bit lower than yours.

Lol. "Dark and dirty" refers to the raw uncut or less cut version, the implication being that its power, worthiness of interest, flavor, etc. has not been marred or damaged by excessive pruning or prettying up. E.g., dark and dirty stout ale, dark and dirty Cabernet, dark and dirty apple cider, etc. The appearance of the brew or extract is more opaque, the flavor more pronounced, having not been excessively filtered. It was meant as a complement.

In the interest of fairness and the furthering of discussion, I've been trying to stay somewhat on the fringes. It seemed that, thus far, both pov's were being adequately expressed. And I thought you were doing a great job with the rebuttal. However, you are the only one who can really state your case like that.

Mmm. Again, I think your speculations here are, as I mentioned above, presuming a bit much. I trust that ample opportunity to discuss specifics will come up in the soon to be resuscitated rebuttal thread?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------