Author Topic: elan 3 7  (Read 11205 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »
THAT is some ASS BACKWARDS info in that post Sweetpea.. I WAS there when she admitted to LYING about doing p-dope MORE than once and saying she shot it.
It was ALL a LIE! She SNIFFED it ONE time and led everyone to believe she shot it. It upped her street cred type bullshit. She was looked at like a "bad girl" for bootin up dope at an early age and she liked the image I suppose.. She was 15 or 16 when she got to Elan. She was NOT a bonafied junkie upon entering Elan.
She was a little brat from Jersey that liked the image of the hard core people in NYC she "idolized" at the time..The squatters, Alphabet City/T.S.Park junkies, punkers, club kids,hippy's etc..An assumption was made once upon a time in a group that she shot p-dope and she rolled with it..
Yes, she did get high out there before Elan BUT was not a junkie.
The hardest drug she did besides the p-dope that 1 time was X or something along those lines..
Infact there was a housemeeting called for her and she told everyone why she lied and led everyone to believe she shot it when she sniffed it once. A big fuckin deal was made out of it. She was blubbering and I laughed because it was retarded. People were like "You let us down" "We looked up to you" It was sickening. Typical look good bullshit cuz Tanya, Maria, Pete were there along with Terry and some other staff..
The staff member Maria was there as a matter of fact. Maria had come to visit or something and I guess Tracy H. fessed up to her.
I heard when she left Elan she got preggers at a rave by some random dude, she was a junkie, she dropped out of that college in Conn.,ETC...
I hope she is not dead though.What a way to go..She was one of the only people there that was real with me. I don't know what went down when I or she left but I know she did no wrong by me. That I know of anyways. "PRP" was a stupid fucking moniker made up for the kiss ass faves of Petey faggo boy...Was she a PRP? God, I hope not! Goes to show you though..People were one way in private saying "screw that bitch Tanya" then on the floor they were picking the napps out of her hair! Or complimenting Pete for his "Vanilla Ice" hair do(n't)..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Tracey H was a fucked up junkie before she left Elan. She lied about how many times she had done "H". At first she said it was only once, but a few months into my stay in E7 she had a GM and admitted to doing it several times. Which means she was already addicted. Towards the end of her stay I thought she was going to do OK but then she kind of slipped and fell off the deep end.
One of the ex E7 residents said he saw her in Florida, begging for change. She went up to ask him for some money, realized who he was, and walked away.
She fucking OD'd and that's that. PRP has nothing to do with it. That was a fucking joke. That man was a fucking joke.

You can sniff dope "several" times over the course of a few years and NOT be a junkie.She only did it once though.She ended up a junkie after NOT before Elan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 08:19:30 AM »
Betcha yall didn't know that Marty sniff's lines of buffalo poop? He done it for medicinal purposes. Yes sir ree!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:12 AM »
Maybe she only did it a few times before Elan, but she was a junkie through and through. Is all she ever did was think about it towards the end of her stay at Elan, she couldn't wait to go back to that life...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
Do you even know the charecteristics of a junkie? She was far from it.
She was at best an accept me case in Elan, she romanticized the junkie lifestyle but as far as being what a junkie personifies she was never that IN Elan...
AFTER Elan is another story...
She couldn't wait to get back to what life?
She got accepted into some 1/2 rate college in Ct.
Living at home with mommy? Being a spoiled JAP?
That's as hard core as she was before Elan sweetpea...
Don't let the hippy tat's she sported fool ya..
Note: HIPPY Tat's. Sunshines and Fairies..Real junkie like huh?
She was more into the Dead Head thing in Elan..
I know that for a fact. I spent a lot of time in her groups and with her talking and learning about her life. I saw the family pic's and all that happy shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »
I'm not going to argue with you, but she was a junkie and now she's dead. I don't need to reveal who I am or my sources.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 01:53:45 PM »
Anyone who knows what a "real" addict is would know from the get go the girl was a mere wanna-be while in Elan.
Why is what people wondered. There were no "real hardcore"
addicts in that house during that time period. No one to impress.
Oh well, she thought it was so freakin "glamourous" to stick a needle in her arm so be it then.
Atleast I survived it all...During and after Elan..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »
You know what? A LOT of those people that graduated Elan in that time perion ended up dead from H or addicted to it.
It was the drug of choice at the moment..
It was all one heard about from the so called Super Models to Musicians to Artists to regular people like all us Elan graduates.

I have heard in the past 2 years about all of the kids I went to middle school with that died from od's..It is sad.

She is now just another statistic. People thought doing H was so fucking great..
Where are they now? The ones whi died are obviously dead and the rest are aging, fucked up mess's.
Those are the legacies they chose to leave behind so be it.

All I know is I do not get high anymore. The junkie life is a loser life to live. No life at all actually and it wastes so much fucking time it is not even funny. The money gone, the self respect out the window along with your health and possesions and soul and then your life..

WOW! Abcess's and od's and Hepatitis and HIV and homelessness and being broke and hungry and dirty and having the morals of an alley cat is real fucking romantic huh? Real glamourous guys..Just like Kurdt Cobain or Andy Wood or Courtney Love..2 of them is dead the other looks like an aging drag queen...

Hey if that is the life you wanna live go for it buddy but don't come to me for your 20$ wake up bag money..Cash in some cans or whatever you gotta do..

I've seen people who were more caught out than the worst junkie you could ever imagine get clean and stay clean and when people whine about not being able to get clean I laugh to myself. Hopefully they will learn soon before they die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 06:42:10 AM »
Anyone who knows what a "real" addict is would know from the get go the girl was a mere wanna-be while in Elan.
Oh well, she thought it was so freakin "glamourous" to stick a needle in her arm so be it then.

You have a good point but what I am trying to say about Tracy is what is the difference between wanting and planning to go back to that junkie lifestyle after Elan and actually being a hard core junkie? When you're locked up in Elan not much, except maybe 18 months.

When I was in Elan I planned on returning to my old lifestyle too, and when I left I did just that. Only Elan did teach me something...don't get caught!! But then again I was never into "H" so I got away with the partying I did. That shit will stop you dead in your tracks. Anyone who does it and keeps doing it has a death wish.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 10:10:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Eliscu2""
:rofl: The only true Junkies at Elan in my time where the staff!

Yea, like Marc Rosenberg. You could use him as the poster boy for H.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
elan 3 7
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 11:09:30 PM »

You have a good point but what I am trying to say about Tracy is what is the difference between wanting and planning to go back to that junkie lifestyle after Elan and actually being a hard core junkie? When you're locked up in Elan not much, except maybe 18 months.

When I was in Elan I planned on returning to my old lifestyle too, and when I left I did just that. Only Elan did teach me something...don't get caught!! But then again I was never into "H" so I got away with the partying I did. That shit will stop you dead in your tracks. Anyone who does it and keeps doing it has a death wish.

I hear ya, I always wondered why she had an "obsession" with people who were Heroin addicts. Kinda weird. I heard all kinds of crazy stuff about her after Elan and I was like "WHOA" why is she so hellbent on being a junkie?! Her life with her family was not bad at all. She was the one who decided to be a "good girl gone bad". She was not from a fucked up abusive home at all. Some in Elan came from fucked up places and ended up going back to fucked up places.
I hope she found what she was lookin for before she died.
I hope all the days of selling her soul to get a wake up made her glad she thought junkies were "totally cool".
It pisses me off when I see people who have families and a place to live and a chance in life only to throw it all away when there are people out here that struggle and shed blood, sweat and tears to get what comes so fucking easily to others.
Oh well, I guess you can't TRULY cherish things that come to you so easily.
Why should you have to? afterall if you lose something or get in trouble or need help it is usually one easy phone call away.
I saw a few in Elan dressed in rags and that got no mail or packages and were watching people get cartons of food delivered on a refridgerated truck to them by their mommy because the Elan food was "yukky". Christ, is that your biggest issue in life at the age of 16?
Or box's of nice clothing, etc. It was hard for them to not feel resentfull when they saw said person abusing the people that gave them all of these comforts.
Life is never going to be easy. I wish I could take away all of the "comforts" people take for granted and give them to people that appreciate every little thing they get.
That don't scowl at a tag that says "Walmart" instead of "The Gap".
That type of shit is crazy. I'd rather have "Walmart" than nothing at all.

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: elan 3 7
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: ""Eliscu2""
:rofl: The only true Junkies at Elan in my time where the staff!

Yea, like Marc Rosenberg. You could use him as the poster boy for H.

I have been around Marc more than enough to say that is NOT true by any means
CURRENTLY...and no one can change the past so whatever may have been is not
what is TODAY

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline voiceoftruth

• View Profile
Re: elan 3 7
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
marc definitely loves his crack pipe.. and all his other party favors... he just
pretends to have a soul and be a human being