Author Topic: Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah  (Read 1615 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah
« on: September 27, 2011, 10:24:56 PM »
Here is the next addition of the Van dragging incident. Now we have rape and sodomy and a resident (Doug H.) willing to lie. Well Douggy you should not have lied because I have you on a video explaining what houses you were in and Elan 7 was not one of them. See if you are going to play with Wayne you have to understand one thing, Wayne could give a shit about you. You are just a tool for his use. He Pimped you Douggy.
Here are Douglas Hannahs video's see for yourself if he ever mentions being at Elan 7....Doug you lie as well as your fake friend.
Your years are even suspect???

1st video/Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAqUyUMiJ7Q
2nd video/Part 2:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlK6cyy7ndU
3rd video/Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NKPVQHb ... ture=share

This is not to disrespect Doug and his efforts to share with the community, he posted this on a facebook group. Just last week Doug and I were getting along beautifully. But Doug has always let himself be swayed Wayne, I can not tell you why. I will say this though Doug will be back as soon as he slows down and thinks for a change.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:16:09 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000664382538&sk=wall

Douglas Hannah wrote:
just to answer your question Danny i left elan in sept ,of 78.from elan 7 if remember we played football an your team won.so thats your proof i was in 7 when Yvette p.was there.i read your comments how many girls an boys did you rape.my next video will be about you,this is not my fight but got no problem in fighting you .see you don't nothing on me,i was not one of your little boys .were your at is not that far .

Douglas you are a disgusting. You don't even know Wayne yet because you are so freaking ignorant and lazy you will just go along with his lies.
Now if you choose to argue this conclusion then it could only mean that you are a bald face liar.
You were never in Elan 7 and the information concerning football you got from Wayne and others which they got from the internet.
The only two men sodomizing one another is Wayne and yourself.

Who played on the team there were 22 men that played for Elan 7 who were they?? Who were the assistant coaches?? One was a teacher what was this teachers name?? What record did you have for that year?? Who was your coach??

Douglas you did not leave in 1978, are you really this forgetful. You already told me when you left, remember. I do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 06:01:47 PM »
This is when Doug and Wayne commenced their lies. What better way to do it then on facebook by posting. I mean these two talk on the phone often but just for our pleasure they decided to have this fake conversation.
Douglas like I said you already told me and many others a whole different tale.

I wonder what happened to all this information we were going to get from Willie and Edwin who live in P.T.Barnum.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000664382538&sk=wall
Douglas Hannah
when i was in elan i was there from 1972 -1978.yes i do know yvette portella,she was in 7 with me.i do remember her.
Share · September 26 at 10:50pm · Privacy:

Wayne Kernochan likes this.
        Wayne Kernochan How old was she?
        September 26 at 10:51pm
        Douglas Hannah about 15ys old.
        September 26 at 11:56pm · 1 person

Douglas Hannah
when yvette portella ,came to elan 7 she couldn't be no older then 15ys old.so if some one had sex with her its called "RAPE ".how do i no because pam told me if i had sex with her i was going to jail,she was to young.
Share · September 26 at 10:58pm · Privacy:

Wayne Kernochan likes this.
        Wayne Kernochan Thank you.
        September 26 at 11:06pm · 1 person
        Douglas Hannah there no reason to thank me those are the facts,she was to young hell i was just about 18ys old.so i knew better,plus she from right here in Bridgeport .
        September 26 at 11:10pm
        Douglas Hannah what grown ass man would want to have sex with a kid,now if a person held a position in elan as staff an did this they would be in big big trouble with the law because that resident was under there care.
        September 27 at 12:02am
        Wayne Kernochan Danny Bennison would and did. There are more victims. Now, maybe they'll speak out.

Thank you again pal
        September 27 at 12:37am
        Douglas Hannah HOLD UP,what are you saying.
        September 27 at 12:39am
        Wayne Kernochan Danny admitted to it
        September 27 at 12:39am
        Wayne Kernochan March 28Danny Bennison
        Yvette Portella
        Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
        This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
        Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
        Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
        Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
        Danny
        September 27 at 12:40am
        Wayne Kernochan He sent me that in March
        September 27 at 12:41am
        Douglas Hannah there has to be a mistake,i will try an ask Danny myself did he rape Yvette.i was wandering why he told me i did not no her.when she was there with me.i need to show this to her people .
        September 27 at 12:45am
        Wayne Kernochan He admitted it three or four times on Fornits. But he said she was 19.
        September 27 at 12:46am
        Douglas Hannah there is no way she could have been 19,not in 78.no way.
        September 27 at 12:49am
        Douglas Hannah wayne i thought you an danny were best of friends.together fighting the good fight,willing to take on rapist,kids that are being abused.wow,WOW just blows my mind.
        September 27 at 12:52am
        Wayne Kernochan Doug, I was playing him. I was after information about his sex crimes and I got it. I sent you a private message, check it out
        September 27 at 1:01am
        Wayne Kernochan Hang on, what do you mean by "I have to show this to her people?"
        September 27 at 1:09am
        Douglas Hannah well don't you want her family to know what was done to her.
        September 27 at 1:11am
        Wayne Kernochan You know her family?
        September 27 at 1:16am
        Douglas Hannah Edwin rodriguez,knows yvettes family,willie bentenzes,knows her family,an they were both in parsonfield when danny was there.an they both live in P.T.Barnum apts.right here in Bridgeport.
        September 27 at 1:22am
        Wayne Kernochan Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.
        September 27 at 1:31am
        Douglas Hannah i will be out in the streets so i will run into some one who can put a hand on this .so lets find out were she is .tuesday is a good day to start.
        September 27 at 1:35am
        Wayne Kernochan There are a lot of victims who will be eternally grateful.
        September 27 at 1:39am
        Douglas Hannah we will see what happens,but now i would like to know where she is.
        September 27 at 1:40am
        Wayne Kernochan I hope wherever she is, she's happy
        September 27 at 1:42am · 1 person

Douglas Hannah
Magna Rivera,some where down the road they had to be friends .tomorrow i will ask magna myself .she doing her g.e.d down the street from me.
Share · September 26 at 11:30pm · Privacy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »