Author Topic: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff  (Read 244557 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #150 on: October 30, 2011, 04:33:32 PM »
You're nothing but a dramma "queen"  Wayne. Nobody mentions your name for a couple of days and you drag your bullshit from Facebook and post it here.Face it,you're a non entity. For a writer, all you do is copy and paste. Is that because you're not really a writer at all? Your words are soumeone else's. Except where you sound like a baboon with internet access. Go back to wherever you came from.Please do NOT kill yourself. Just go find another pan to rattle around with.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:35:29 PM by none-ya »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 30, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:53:43 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2011, 06:40:00 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "none-ya"
::puke:: .
:fuckoff:

You're really pretty clever for a chimp.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2011, 09:48:23 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:53:23 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2011, 10:40:02 PM »
Good. Now go away.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2011, 04:00:22 AM »
In the beginning he was posing as a survivor in a survivor group

In the end I got Danny to admit to raping one resident, and beating four more into false confessions that ruined Wayne Weaver. Danny says Peter McCann made him do it. My friendship with him was very successful. But I wasn't fooled by him for a second. I swear by everything that is pertinent to his crimes against us in 1978, and his continuation of abuse online

Take the time to read this and you'll see that Danny is still a stalker and abuser. He does it online now.Believe what I say or don't, I can't change that. His sexual language prior to my accusation is very telling. Anyway, let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette

Wayne Kernochan said:
While I was posting chapters on the book page I was taking out the sexual abuse because I saw what a clod and abuser he still is. It's embarrassing enough talking about being raped without your abuser being an internet joke.

Think about what he would have done to Anne in the middle of the woods of Maine, with the power he had

He wasn't a joke in 1978. He was a nightmare

Paul "I" am not in a tight spot because "I" am not in your world Paul. Why do I care at this point what Wayne says, if it is not factual then it is easily dealt with. Yes I was caught off gaurd as I'm sure anyone would have been but what doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger. I've have all my ducks in a roll now, so life moves on.

Paul realize I am not here for the social party so therefore I don't concern myself with my exchanges. example; You started it, you finsh it, I'm in a tight spot ect..... WTF.

I am just going to try to get this clear. You are not here for the "social party", and therefore you are not concerned with exchanges( those things you constantly participate in)

and your example is " you started it, you finish it" - a universal idea, that spreads far outside of forum exchanges.

Indeed, you are so against exchanges, by which I mean a conversation, and against finishing what you start, that the idea of it makes you exclaim "What the Fuck!", while rolling on the floor laughing.

Hmmm...

I always seem to have trouble understanding you.......

If you folks want to run around crying about how a 17 year old kid/staff member abused you, by all means go for it. But ya see that is not what your doing, (lack of integrity) you know damn well I was no more a staff member for a treatment center then I President of the United States[/u].

???

December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
Hey, you have Danny Bennison as a member. He was my director. What's his story?

December 8, 2009
Sharon Gaines
omfg i knew he was a lair
 please go get him and expose him at http://www.elansurvivorsgroup.com

December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
I have no anger towards the man anymore Sharon. But he was one of the worst abusers. He took pleasure in it.

He tied Mary Jones to the back of a car and dragged her around the grounds. He was the one who drilled holes in the paddle for spankings to draw blood.

I would leave him alone for now to see what he's up to

From Reddit

I wish who ever is deleting my posts would stop it. You don't seem to have a problem posting that I raped and sodomized people. What I am posting is factual backed up by evidence. These messages show the true character of Wayne Kernochan. How could any survivor do this. He is not a survivor and I am sick and tired of being abused by him. My survivor status is clear and documented.

Liar liar liar lair

These have been reported, don't bother deleting them Dan

16 minutes ago
Danny Bennison wrote:

How can you say you are impartial when you PM me from a facebook account that says Wayne and you.
 Susan, Wayne is after damage control, period. You are one of his pawns. I would of thought more from you but as I can see his charm has you smittened too.
 This guy has spenty the l;ast week threatening me, accussing me of rape and sodomy, threatened my sister and her daughter and spoke very unkindly of my brothers murdered son. This all in the last week.
 All because I rebutted his book on fornits.
 Now you ask me to have a conversation with a guy like this, you don't even know him or who he really is.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37886
 Wayne is a liar, not one person has ever in two years come forward and said they know him, ever.
 Many folks no me and know about me while I was there and not one has ever characterized as Wayne has in that book.
 No Susan, I will not have anything to do with Wayne trying to capitalize off his Book of fucking lies.
 Here are some emails this manipulating, lying twisted fool sent me on Fornits. Now know one thing that as fast as Wayne does something his reaction is faster.

I never accused you of sodomy Dan. But you do seem preoccupied with my ass

Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
... never mentioned that. You also said at that very time you drove Cabs in NYC. How the in the heck can you do both. Wayne I am going to be up your ass from here on out, everything you try people will know that you are the "James Frey" of the internet. Until you come clean the campaign ...

Re: The rape of Yvette P by Danny Bennison
  I will Wayne because there is nothing, I mean nothing, you can pull out of your ass that will convince any one here that you can tell the truth. So please go get somebody call them Yvette or whoever you want and parade them around. Have the Attorney General ...

Re: Defending Danny B.
... about the procedures concerning the boxing gloves, getting the boxing gloves, setting up the ring ect.... As usual you are talking out your ass and someone is feeding you this information. Oh and anyone can google the Prison in Enfield.

... way, I can not say what will happen to your image and reputation you have worked so hard to fabricate. Your thumbdrive is usually right up your ass along with what you call your brain. Trust me no body cares about your thumb or the emails.

Why? Because you want to embarrass me into shutting up about what you did to me. The day Danny sent me the private message saying our friendship was over he finally realized who I am. He was on the phone talking about Tracey Robbin's ass and I went silent. He sensed something and hung up

I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

To sum up

Douglas Hannah
when i was in elan i was there from 1972 -1978.yes i do know yvette portella,she was in 7 with me.i do remember her.
Wayne Kernochan
How old was she?

Douglas Hannah
when yvette portella ,came to elan 7 she couldn't be no older then 15ys old.so if some one had sex with her its called "RAPE ".how do i no because pam told me if i had sex with her i was going to jail,she was to young.
Unlike ·  · Share · 8 minutes ago

Douglas Hannah

there no reason to thank me those are the facts,she was to young hell i was just about 18ys old.so i knew better,plus she from right here in Bridgeport .
Douglas Hannah
what grown ass man would want to have sex with a kid,now if a person held a position in elan as staff an did this they would be in big big trouble with the law because that resident was under there care.
49 minutes ago ·

Wayne Kernochan
Danny Bennison would and did. There are more victims. Now, maybe they'll speak out.

Thank you again pal
14 minutes ago ·

Douglas Hannah
HOLD UP,what are you saying.
Wayne Kernochan
Danny admitted to it
13 minutes ago
Douglas Hannah
there has to be a mistake,i will try an ask Danny myself did he rape Yvette.i was wandering why he told me i did not no her.when she was there with me.i need to show this to her people .
8 minutes ago
Wayne Kernochan
He admitted it three or four times on Fornits. But he said she was 19.

Douglas Hannah
there is no way she could have been 19,not in 78.no way.

Douglas Hannah
wayne i thought you an danny were best of friends.together fighting the good fight,willing to take on rapist,kids that are being abused.wow,WOW just blows my mind.

Wayne Kernochan
Doug, I was playing him. I was after information about his sex crimes and I got it. I sent you a private message, check it out

Wayne Kernochan
Hang on, what do you mean by "I have to show this to her people?"

Douglas Hannah
well don't you want her family to know what was done to her.
Wayne Kernochan
You know her family?

Douglas Hannah
Edwin rodriguez,knows yvettes family,willie bentenzes,knows her family,an they were both in parsonfield when danny was there.an they both live in P.T.Barnum apts.right here in Bridgeport.

Wayne Kernochan
Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.

Douglas Hannah
i will be out in the streets so i will run into some one who can put a hand on this .so lets find out were she is .tuesday is a good day to start.

Danny sexually assaulted two residents in Elan Seven and they want him to take me to court so they can say so under oath. One is Cathy Collins and the other is Willie Garcia

I didn't see it, but II believe it

I believe them, but I don't care if they're making it up, I want to see your face when they say it Dan

Let's face it, you'll never take me to court you worthless rapist piece of shit. You knew they were waiting to nail you

I shouldn't have mentioned their names in that discussion

Now if you don't sue me everyone will know its true. I'm accusing you of a sex crime

You know where I live, please serve me. I'm waiting. I look forward to it

My opening for Susan's show

Thank you Susan,

When I was on your show last time, I spoke about my book, A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, which is a true story of my  time there from 1978-1980. At that time I was friends with my abuser, Daniel Lee Bennison, and he gave me permission to have my publisher release the book in e-reader and paperback on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and on my publisher's site, Writersamuseme.com

When I became friends with Danny people questioned my sanity because he is an internet stalker and abuser, and his actions in the past have ranged from bad to criminal. If you Google search Danny Bennison and Elan you will understand what I mean. He hasn't changed one bit from the days he beat and abused us in Elan. My friends were worried about me and rightly so.

What they didn't know is that I had become friends with Danny to gather information. I hadn't told the whole story in my book. There was much more.

Together Danny and me started an Elan survivor group on Face Book, and  to the world we looked like  the epitome of forgiveness. People told me how much it meant to them that he and I were able to forget the past and fight abusive programs like Elan together. Danny seemed like a changed man, and my ego took over. I began to believe that I had helped to cure him of the sickness that was inside him, but that came crashing down one day.

Danny has repeatedly told me that he doesn't remember me, and my therapist told me that was very possible because to him I was an object. That changed when we spoke on the telephone. He hung up on me abruptly one day, and sent me a private message on Face Book saying that our friendship was finished.. He wanted to keep it private, but I posted it on a few of his favorite groups and blogs, and Danny began his campaign against my book. After having given me permission to print the book, he then said it was a lie, and that I had never been to Elan. This is important because he sensed that I may actually come forward and tell the stories of his sex crimes against children in his care. Before Danny hung up on me that day he hesitated, and stammered, when he finally realized who I am.

On the website fornits, Danny admitted to raping one resident, and didn't deny raping another, and that was because he was too busy denying that he forced a young boy to give him oral sex. His admission to raping the girl wasn't really an admission. He said he was in a relationship with her. I pointed out that a 15 year old girl cannot give consent, so he claimed she was 19. When I brought a witness who knew her forward who said she was in fact 15,  he started a thread saying that Doug is a liar, and titled it “Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah”

This is important because I never accused him of sodomy. I accused him of rape, and I accused him of forcing a young boy to give him oral sex. Sodomy was never mentioned. The title of his discussion on fornits is Danny's second admission of guilt, and it means he remembers me because I was the one he sodomized.

I was ashamed to say what he did to me but after he realized who I am he became particularly vicious. His attacks became anti gay, and very sexual. Search the fornits site and you will see subtle innuendos like, “I'm going to be up your ass,” and “What are you going to pull out of your ass next” and “I'm going to strip you naked,” and more. Anyone who is familiar with Danny's attacks will agree that this is his way of trying to embarrass me into not saying anything about what he did to me.

Today I could care less. Danny won't go to jail or be sued because the statute of limitations is up for his crimes in Elan. I'm not saying these things for money because there won't be any. I also don't say this to defame him. He can't be defamed. I confronted him about the sex crimes he committed on fornits and the people there weren't surprised at all. His reputation is such that I couldn't make him look worse.

Danny's language is foul. He's been reported on Face Book for calling me a faggot, a bitch, a cunt, and a punk, among other things. He has threatened to send people to my house, and when I said online that I was going to the celebration in NYC  for the closing of Elan he was reported for posting that new York is dark, and bullets are cheap. Danny doesn't scare me but I have private messages from women who are. He has threatened many of them.

Abusive ex staff members troll the internet looking for their victims, so they can bully them and shut them up. One such example is the Face Book group, I survived the horrors of Aspen Ranch, a fake survivor group that ex staff member like Amber Speiss and Steve Burr use to bully survivors who come there in an effort to keep them from connecting and corroborating the statements of other survivors who have lawsuits against Aspen Group. They should both be investigated for tampering with possible witnesses. This is a serious crime.

Unlike Danny, they haven't been accused of sex crimes, but the 2000 violence against women’s act, made internet stalking a part of the federal stalker law. Yet it goes on with impunity. It needs to be enforced.

Thank you
You have no idea how much I have on you Dan. I've been watching you for years

Enjoy the show you rapist piece of shit

Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

This speaks volumes about Danny Bennison. He thought Mike Skakel deserved to be abused because he knew who killed Martha. He raped Cathy because he believed she was a slut and a pig. He forced Willie to give him oral sex because Danny believed he was a faggot and a freak. He also knew (like a good predator) that they would not be believed.

From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
"Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
Danny"

K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.

by DannyB II » Yesterday, 00:27
K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.

I don't know what else to say. I am fucking young girls, making boys blow me and fucking Wayne in the ass. Shit this is better then Sodom and Gomorrah. I had a real Roman orgy going on.
I just wonder who will play Danny in this adaptation of "The Orgy of Poland Springs".

DannyB II wrote:
I'm creeping you out....lol. You spread your legs in the open and you have the mouth to go with it.

What the hell are you talking about? I get the potty mouth reference, but wtf is the spreading the legs deal? This is why people are seriously starting to wonder about your sanity.

Annie darling you have no concept of just how crazy I am....LOL. That is what most like so much about me is my insanity. Your avatar Anne spread it wider[/size].
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 09, 2011, 12:04:32 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Danny Bennison
Oklahoma City, OK
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#64 Friday Nov 4
Sandra Carlton wrote:
My nephew attended the Elan School in Maine. Our family can't say enough wonderful things about their program and all of it's staff !! He is currently enrolled in college, doing exceptionally and is "back" to the sweet person we all knew he was when he was younger, he's just a bit older now:) We're a very close family and all of the kids are fairly close in age. It was very difficult for us to have him away from all of us, especially so far away, and for so long. We knew we were losing him anyway, and feared that we would lose him permantly to the lifestyle he was living, so sending him away to school was the only choice. We are eternally greatful to the love and support that he received at this school. I've read alot of the stuff online recently and can only surmise that some of the kids writing this stuff didn't like the rules. I can assure you, on behalf of my family, we would have NEVER left one of our own in this school, for even a second, if we ever felt that in any way this school was abusive. It was a challenging experience for my nephew and we feel blessed to have found this school. If any of the Elan people happen to read this, keep up the great work guys, the work you do is amazing and my nephew is proof. God bless!
What you are reading is by Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscue, Mark Babbitz, Wayne Kernochan, K Lynn Corning and Sharon McCarthy.
They have compiled a long list of malicious lies to punish me for not agreeing with them on issues concerning the Troubled Teen Industry. Let me say here that everyone of them have never met me personally. Wayne Kernochan Book has been plagiarized from various web sites and people he talked with. This has been authenticated. Wayne Kernochan never went to Elan, this is a fact.
Matt Hoffman (semper fi) was in the program with me but not in the same facility.  

Really Danny you are a troll ,and you are absolutely indefensible.  Your conspiracy theories are insane. This garbage of Daniel Lee Bennison is from the Topix web site. No body is punishing you! You are being exposed for the abuser that you are. You are a liar Daniel Lee Bennison and that is found on the web thru  your words.

That is the  reality  Daniel Lee Bennison  and it is the truth you are one very sick sociopath.

LOL what issues do you not agree with people on fornits , that these programs are sick and abusive if you  ( and thats a big if )do agree that these abusive programs are abusive then why do you go out of your way to abuse survivors of these programs and stalk them on the internet and then write such lies that you get so easily busted . Really Danny L. Bennison have you no respect for yourself?

Danny l Bennison  can you tell the truth about anything?

Ruaraidh= bennison. Horatio = bennison. Heretik=bennison. Claude =bennison. Cuggles =bennison. Isreal=bennison. Quagmire=bennison. Diablo =bennison. Diablower=bennison .Isacc=bennison. Strickland =bennison. Hutch=bennison. Delvin =bennison  you can bet your bennisons that more names will come !

As for the names you mentioned these people are trying to shut down abusive programs, not only in this above quote of yours ,but in your previous attack on Cafety and others .

Bennison abuse is wrong you are banned  from survivor sites because you chose to abuse survivors  and because all these people share one thing and that is that they  are survivors of abusive programs, who made you god and said that you can abuse these people . Yeah its would be like shooting fish in a barrel if these adniistrators did not ban you and the abuse thar you bring to their  sites. These administrators have an obligation to protect people from out right abuse from sick people like you .  you are an idiot if you can't see that abuse is wrong. you rationale ethics scheme that resolves your contradctions as to what is real and what is fantasy is skewed. If you think that your abuse to survivors is simply you disagreeing with them then you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  more crazy than any one can ever imagine.

you are indefensible and you can't defend your self obviously unless you  lie . Yet you keep getting busted.

Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results . You are one sick ,sick bastard.

Wayne Kernochan is very believable , you Danny L Bennison not so much lol.
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 09, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »
:bump:

Offline Margaret Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 09, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »
   Anti-Troll wrote:
    Really Danny you are a troll ,and you are absolutely indefensible. Your conspiracy theories are insane. This garbage of Daniel Lee Bennison is from the Topix web site. No body is punishing you! You are being exposed for the abuser that you are. You are a liar Daniel Lee Bennison and that is found on the web thru your words.

Postby Margaret Devlin:
 Danny is being called a troll by a troll. Someone who doesn't even use there real name. Only people that went to Elan can make this up. :rofl:
   That is the reality Daniel Lee Bennison and it is the truth you are one very sick sociopath.

Ok, I have noticed that everyone here, practically, likes to use the word sociopath. Please consult with a Doctor of Psychology and while your at it you might want to look up the definition.
   LOL what issues do you not agree with people on fornits , that these programs are sick and abusive if you ( and thats a big if )do agree that these abusive programs are abusive then why do you go out of your way to abuse survivors of these programs and stalk them on the internet and then write such lies that you get so easily busted . Really Danny L. Bennison have you no respect for yourself?

We don't agree with your characterizations of Danny first. Second your behavior is very disturbing. Is that enough for now.
   Danny l Bennison can you tell the truth about anything?

Always just read the comments Danny and his friends have posted.

Ruaraidh= bennison. Horatio = bennison. Heretik=bennison. Claude =bennison. Cuggles =bennison. Isreal=bennison. Quagmire=bennison. Diablo =bennison. Diablower=bennison .Isacc=bennison. Strickland =bennison. Hutch=bennison. Delvin =bennison. Kremer=bennson. Cryerz=bennison . You can bet your bennisons that more names will come !

Can we please have proof because if you can't put it up here, you really should stop posting incorrect information. Let me help you as much as I can.

1. Cuggles, is Danny's cousin and she lives right in my hometown. We are actually very good friends, thanks.
2. Heretik, so you are saying that heretik who posts here is Danny? I would ask around on that one.
3. Claude, is most definitely not Danny. Danny took a lot of shit over that screw ball woman named Rachael for Claude. No one knows who Claude is. But we do know Rachael is sitting in jail in No.Carolina. Ripping off her landlord. Sound familiar Wayne. Wayne knows about this he is doing it right now as we speak to his landlord.
4. Quagmire, I know about this name the least. But this name came up around the whole Kelly Matthews site. She wanted Danny to have a fake username.
5. Israel, Diablo, Diablower ????? Whatever you want to believe.
6. Horatio, is John Wright. This was identified earlier. Please pay attention.
7. Ruaraidh, told me to tell you if you don't believe him PM him and he will settle it with you personally. You really are fucking with the wrong Irishman.
8. Barry, Scott, Steven all told me that if you knew what your sexuality was all this wouldn't be a problem.
9. CryerZ, well you should not have pissed off that young lady on the Aspen Site by calling her a cunt.
10. Margaret, yes you busted me. I am a trans-gender or maybe I am still trippin from 1974, but really, I am just confused. Dude (you have to be a dude because no woman acts this stupid) these are people who just happen to be friends with Danny.
Pull your brain out from underneath your armpit. WTF!!!!!
One other thing Matt Hoffman is Anti-Troll (is this too funny or what, you can't make this shit up.)
   As for the names you mentioned these people are trying to shut down abusive programs, not only in this above quote of yours, but in your previous attack on Cafety and others .

Can you please cite evidence that "these people" are trying shut down abusive programs. CAFETY should be attacked for the egregious confrontational attacks they levied against Danny, his friends and also against S.A.W. WAASPS Group. Aaron is a Admin there and is verbally abusing survivors while Kathryn WhiteHead the founder of CAFETY stands by a endorses everything.
Don't get us going on CAFETY.

Bennison abuse is wrong you are banned from survivor sites because you chose to abuse survivors and because all these people share one thing and that is that they are survivors of abusive programs, who made you a god and said that you can abuse these people. Your own little tiny sick fucked up mind did . Yeah it would be like shooting fish in a barrel if these administrators did not ban you and the abuse that you bring to the survivors on their sites. These administrators have an obligation to protect people from out right abuse from sick people like you . You are an idiot if you can't see that abuse is wrong. Your rationale ethics scheme that resolves your contradctions as to what is real and what is fantasy is skewed. If you think that your abuse to survivors is simply you disagreeing with them then you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more crazy than any one can ever imagine.

Matt, you write like you are drunk when you are all worked up, are you reading what you are writing here. You sound exactly like what you are, a 50+ man who is still stuck in 1975. How does someone else abuse you with remarks that are defensive in nature. Danny is defending himself from your over zealous comments. It has always been this way. You say bla bla bla staffer/Ass. Director and Danny calls you a asshole for saying what you said. Then you say, See!!!!, he is abusing me, that Staffer!!! and on n on it goes.

You did threaten survivors on this very site, it is how many people percieved it , not judt your victims of these threats. Again because you are so mentally ill you probably will never see what hundreds know and saw. you live in a different reality than normal people. Crazy land.

No Matt Hoffman it is not how anyone perceived it. It is how you played it to the audience and then the audience (Ginger, Matt, Felice, Kim Moreli, Kelly Matthews) manipulated for more then it was worth. You know Mark Babbitz and Wayne Kernochan really thought you were a pussy for how you acted.
I am a woman and I read it also, you really are a sissy little boy.
   You even lied about your nephew Alan Bennison, he was messing with a married woman and he was involved with a cocaine dealer , are you not surprised that he met the end that he met, bleeding out over a cocaine deal while messing around with a married woman. I can think of better ways to die than over a bad coke deal and a married woman. This was his fate and it had to do with his life choices. Stupid life choices. Though in crazy land or Danny L Bennison reality it was an" unfortunate accident ". No Danny he got stabbed over a coke deal gone bad and he bled out at the Airport Convience store ,right there on the counter , that is the reality of it Danny L Bennison.

You can live with this. You call Danny a abuser and victimizer, yet, look at how you act. You can't even use your real name when you write like this to Danny. Matt this is disgusting, I wonder if you showed this to your wife and children. I bet your wife doesn't even know you are Anti-Troll or the other usernames you have.

You are indefensible and you can't defend your self obviously unless you lie . Yet you keep getting busted.

Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results . You are one sick ,sick bastard.

Wayne Kernochan is looking very believable , you Danny L Bennison not at all lol.

You want to believe Wayne, you have to believe him. Otherwise you look like an ass. Insanity doesn't need a defense, you are or not. What say you?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 10:15:52 AM by Margaret Devlin »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2011, 05:48:03 AM »
Danny, you need help. The people who try to help you will need help when they finally give up

I think you did everything Wayne said and more. You're too sick to have done nothing abusive to anyone from the 80s until you got a computer. Did you abuse your wife and kids? Somebody else's?

Wow
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Margaret Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 10, 2011, 10:39:23 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Danny, you need help. The people who try to help you will need help when they finally give up

I think you did everything Wayne said and more. You're too sick to have done nothing abusive to anyone from the 80s until you got a computer. Did you abuse your wife and kids? Somebody else's?

Wow

If I may interrupt you here. Maybe if you tried a different path here and became more objective to both sides you could really accomplish something good here.
When we posted that Albert Beauchene was actually in Elan till 11/78 you were as surprised as we were. That means that there is no way Wayne and Albert can not
have known one another. But they don't, both have said this repeatedly. So that leaves one conclusion Wayne is lying about being at Elan, at least at the time he says.
Because Danny and myself both know Albert was there during this time because we saw him.
We also are not ruling out that Wayne Kernochan is not his real name.
Maybe Wayne has been running a con game on Danny from get go and everyone else knows who he really is and what he is doing. I can only hope that the rape and sodomy
charges are also part of the con game to make Danny look bad because if Wayne is really trying to pass these charges off as real (this is what we are hearing from people)
then this is really sick behavior.
I know Yvette, knew her well in Elan and stayed in touch with her after we left Elan. We became estranged about 15 years ago when she moved to Ponce, Puerto Rico. I know this because
we still wrote to each other for a while.
K Lynn Corning knows me if she can remember, I was sent to Elan 6 for two months because of a negative contract I had with 3 others at Elan 5 in Oct 1977. I would name the others but I don't think that
is fair because I don't see there names here anywhere. Albert also knows me, that Al you can't deny this.
Wayne really picked the wrong people to say he had as witnesses. Wayne said he had written testimonies from 5 witnesses.. :rofl:
Remember Wayne Weaver he said he is in prison. Are we all sure about this??
I hate to say this but some of you folks are really ummmm.....how do I say it. Stupid!!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 11:35:00 PM by Margaret Devlin »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2011, 04:14:15 PM »
Shut up Danny.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:35 AM »
40,00 plus views for your thread Danny L. Bennison. You have more views than the Glenn Frey thread and he is a ligitimate celebrity, some say. Too bad yours is also known as the "bennison rape thread". You did some hard work at self promoting this thread over on reddits posing as cryerZ, and inviting  people thru your 11 plus sock puppets  everywhere on the web to  Fornits to read about you. Your trolling abilities are top notch, gifted even. Your manipulation and use of the sock puppets  is in a class all to itself.

Imagine if Wayne had you as his public relations person, just imagine , his book sales would go thru the roof. I'll ask for Wayne, Danny do you think you could help a survivor out and take your self promoting talents and help Wayne sell some books ?, pretty please.

Impressive Danny L. Bennison,40,000 plus hits , very impressive. You have been a very busy little bee.

:jawdrop:

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 23, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
I'd like to know why Wayne left the sexual abuse out of his book.

I was raped at Elan by a staff member. I'll never tell my name because of Danny.

I'd like to know

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
I'd like to know why Wayne left the sexual abuse out of his book.

I was raped at Elan by a staff member. I'll never tell my name because of Danny.

I'd like to know
Because most male victims are afraid of what Danny is doing to him right now. Abuse upon abuse, and calling him a faggot.

Danny belongs in jail, and they won't even ban him from this site like Face Book just did

Since it's been deleted:
In the beginning he was posing as a survivor in a survivor group

In the end I got Danny to admit to raping one resident, and beating four more into false confessions that ruined Wayne Weaver. Danny says Peter McCann made him do it. My friendship with him was very successful. But I wasn't fooled by him for a second. I swear by everything that is pertinent to his crimes against us in 1978, and his continuation of abuse online

Take the time to read this and you'll see that Danny is still a stalker and abuser. He does it online now.Believe what I say or don't, I can't change that. His sexual language prior to my accusation is very telling. Anyway, let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette

Wayne Kernochan said:
While I was posting chapters on the book page I was taking out the sexual abuse because I saw what a clod and abuser he still is. It's embarrassing enough talking about being raped without your abuser being an internet joke.

Think about what he would have done to Anne in the middle of the woods of Maine, with the power he had

He wasn't a joke in 1978. He was a nightmare

Paul "I" am not in a tight spot because "I" am not in your world Paul. Why do I care at this point what Wayne says, if it is not factual then it is easily dealt with. Yes I was caught off gaurd as I'm sure anyone would have been but what doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger. I've have all my ducks in a roll now, so life moves on.

Paul realize I am not here for the social party so therefore I don't concern myself with my exchanges. example; You started it, you finsh it, I'm in a tight spot ect..... WTF.

I am just going to try to get this clear. You are not here for the "social party", and therefore you are not concerned with exchanges( those things you constantly participate in)

and your example is " you started it, you finish it" - a universal idea, that spreads far outside of forum exchanges.

Indeed, you are so against exchanges, by which I mean a conversation, and against finishing what you start, that the idea of it makes you exclaim "What the Fuck!", while rolling on the floor laughing.

Hmmm...

I always seem to have trouble understanding you.......

If you folks want to run around crying about how a 17 year old kid/staff member abused you, by all means go for it. But ya see that is not what your doing, (lack of integrity) you know damn well I was no more a staff member for a treatment center then I President of the United States[/u].

???

December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
Hey, you have Danny Bennison as a member. He was my director. What's his story?

December 8, 2009
Sharon Gaines
omfg i knew he was a lair
 please go get him and expose him at http://www.elansurvivorsgroup.com

December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
I have no anger towards the man anymore Sharon. But he was one of the worst abusers. He took pleasure in it.

He tied Mary Jones to the back of a car and dragged her around the grounds. He was the one who drilled holes in the paddle for spankings to draw blood.

I would leave him alone for now to see what he's up to

From Reddit

I wish who ever is deleting my posts would stop it. You don't seem to have a problem posting that I raped and sodomized people. What I am posting is factual backed up by evidence. These messages show the true character of Wayne Kernochan. How could any survivor do this. He is not a survivor and I am sick and tired of being abused by him. My survivor status is clear and documented.

Liar liar liar lair

These have been reported, don't bother deleting them Dan

16 minutes ago
Danny Bennison wrote:

How can you say you are impartial when you PM me from a facebook account that says Wayne and you.
 Susan, Wayne is after damage control, period. You are one of his pawns. I would of thought more from you but as I can see his charm has you smittened too.
 This guy has spenty the l;ast week threatening me, accussing me of rape and sodomy, threatened my sister and her daughter and spoke very unkindly of my brothers murdered son. This all in the last week.
 All because I rebutted his book on fornits.
 Now you ask me to have a conversation with a guy like this, you don't even know him or who he really is.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37886
 Wayne is a liar, not one person has ever in two years come forward and said they know him, ever.
 Many folks no me and know about me while I was there and not one has ever characterized as Wayne has in that book.
 No Susan, I will not have anything to do with Wayne trying to capitalize off his Book of fucking lies.
 Here are some emails this manipulating, lying twisted fool sent me on Fornits. Now know one thing that as fast as Wayne does something his reaction is faster.

I never accused you of sodomy Dan. But you do seem preoccupied with my ass

... never mentioned that. You also said at that very time you drove Cabs in NYC. How the in the heck can you do both. Wayne I am going to be up your ass from here on out, everything you try people will know that you are the "James Frey" of the internet. Until you come clean the campaign ...

Re: The rape of Yvette P by Danny Bennison
  I will Wayne because there is nothing, I mean nothing, you can pull out of your ass that will convince any one here that you can tell the truth. So please go get somebody call them Yvette or whoever you want and parade them around. Have the Attorney General ...

Re: Defending Danny B.
... about the procedures concerning the boxing gloves, getting the boxing gloves, setting up the ring ect.... As usual you are talking out your ass and someone is feeding you this information. Oh and anyone can google the Prison in Enfield.

... way, I can not say what will happen to your image and reputation you have worked so hard to fabricate. Your thumbdrive is usually right up your ass along with what you call your brain. Trust me no body cares about your thumb or the emails.

Why? Because you want to embarrass me into shutting up about what you did to me. The day Danny sent me the private message saying our friendship was over he finally realized who I am. He was on the phone talking about Tracey Robbin's ass and I went silent. He sensed something and hung up

I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco

March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

To sum up

Douglas Hannah
when i was in elan i was there from 1972 -1978.yes i do know yvette portella,she was in 7 with me.i do remember her.
Wayne Kernochan
How old was she?

Douglas Hannah
when yvette portella ,came to elan 7 she couldn't be no older then 15ys old.so if some one had sex with her its called "RAPE ".how do i no because pam told me if i had sex with her i was going to jail,she was to young.
Unlike ·  · Share · 8 minutes ago

Douglas Hannah

there no reason to thank me those are the facts,she was to young hell i was just about 18ys old.so i knew better,plus she from right here in Bridgeport .
Douglas Hannah
what grown ass man would want to have sex with a kid,now if a person held a position in elan as staff an did this they would be in big big trouble with the law because that resident was under there care.
49 minutes ago ·

Wayne Kernochan
Danny Bennison would and did. There are more victims. Now, maybe they'll speak out.

Thank you again pal
14 minutes ago ·

Douglas Hannah
HOLD UP,what are you saying.
Wayne Kernochan
Danny admitted to it
13 minutes ago
Douglas Hannah
there has to be a mistake,i will try an ask Danny myself did he rape Yvette.i was wandering why he told me i did not no her.when she was there with me.i need to show this to her people .
8 minutes ago
Wayne Kernochan
He admitted it three or four times on Fornits. But he said she was 19.

Douglas Hannah
there is no way she could have been 19,not in 78.no way.

Douglas Hannah
wayne i thought you an danny were best of friends.together fighting the good fight,willing to take on rapist,kids that are being abused.wow,WOW just blows my mind.

Wayne Kernochan
Doug, I was playing him. I was after information about his sex crimes and I got it. I sent you a private message, check it out

Wayne Kernochan
Hang on, what do you mean by "I have to show this to her people?"

Douglas Hannah
well don't you want her family to know what was done to her.
Wayne Kernochan
You know her family?

Douglas Hannah
Edwin rodriguez,knows yvettes family,willie bentenzes,knows her family,an they were both in parsonfield when danny was there.an they both live in P.T.Barnum apts.right here in Bridgeport.

Wayne Kernochan
Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.

Douglas Hannah
i will be out in the streets so i will run into some one who can put a hand on this .so lets find out were she is .tuesday is a good day to start.

Danny sexually assaulted two residents in Elan Seven and they want him to take me to court so they can say so under oath. One is Cathy Collins and the other is Willie Garcia

I didn't see it, but II believe it

I believe them, but I don't care if they're making it up, I want to see your face when they say it Dan

Let's face it, you'll never take me to court you worthless rapist piece of shit. You knew they were waiting to nail you

I shouldn't have mentioned their names in that discussion

Now if you don't sue me everyone will know its true. I'm accusing you of a sex crime

You know where I live, please serve me. I'm waiting. I look forward to it

My opening for Susan's show

Thank you Susan,

When I was on your show last time, I spoke about my book, A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, which is a true story of my  time there from 1978-1980. At that time I was friends with my abuser, Daniel Lee Bennison, and he gave me permission to have my publisher release the book in e-reader and paperback on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and on my publisher's site, Writersamuseme.com

When I became friends with Danny people questioned my sanity because he is an internet stalker and abuser, and his actions in the past have ranged from bad to criminal. If you Google search Danny Bennison and Elan you will understand what I mean. He hasn't changed one bit from the days he beat and abused us in Elan. My friends were worried about me and rightly so.

What they didn't know is that I had become friends with Danny to gather information. I hadn't told the whole story in my book. There was much more.

Together Danny and me started an Elan survivor group on Face Book, and  to the world we looked like  the epitome of forgiveness. People told me how much it meant to them that he and I were able to forget the past and fight abusive programs like Elan together. Danny seemed like a changed man, and my ego took over. I began to believe that I had helped to cure him of the sickness that was inside him, but that came crashing down one day.

Danny has repeatedly told me that he doesn't remember me, and my therapist told me that was very possible because to him I was an object. That changed when we spoke on the telephone. He hung up on me abruptly one day, and sent me a private message on Face Book saying that our friendship was finished.. He wanted to keep it private, but I posted it on a few of his favorite groups and blogs, and Danny began his campaign against my book. After having given me permission to print the book, he then said it was a lie, and that I had never been to Elan. This is important because he sensed that I may actually come forward and tell the stories of his sex crimes against children in his care. Before Danny hung up on me that day he hesitated, and stammered, when he finally realized who I am.

On the website fornits, Danny admitted to raping one resident, and didn't deny raping another, and that was because he was too busy denying that he forced a young boy to give him oral sex. His admission to raping the girl wasn't really an admission. He said he was in a relationship with her. I pointed out that a 15 year old girl cannot give consent, so he claimed she was 19. When I brought a witness who knew her forward who said she was in fact 15,  he started a thread saying that Doug is a liar, and titled it “Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah”

This is important because I never accused him of sodomy. I accused him of rape, and I accused him of forcing a young boy to give him oral sex. Sodomy was never mentioned. The title of his discussion on fornits is Danny's second admission of guilt, and it means he remembers me because I was the one he sodomized.

I was ashamed to say what he did to me but after he realized who I am he became particularly vicious. His attacks became anti gay, and very sexual. Search the fornits site and you will see subtle innuendos like, “I'm going to be up your ass,” and “What are you going to pull out of your ass next” and “I'm going to strip you naked,” and more. Anyone who is familiar with Danny's attacks will agree that this is his way of trying to embarrass me into not saying anything about what he did to me.

Today I could care less. Danny won't go to jail or be sued because the statute of limitations is up for his crimes in Elan. I'm not saying these things for money because there won't be any. I also don't say this to defame him. He can't be defamed. I confronted him about the sex crimes he committed on fornits and the people there weren't surprised at all. His reputation is such that I couldn't make him look worse.

Danny's language is foul. He's been reported on Face Book for calling me a faggot, a bitch, a cunt, and a punk, among other things. He has threatened to send people to my house, and when I said online that I was going to the celebration in NYC  for the closing of Elan he was reported for posting that new York is dark, and bullets are cheap. Danny doesn't scare me but I have private messages from women who are. He has threatened many of them.

Abusive ex staff members troll the internet looking for their victims, so they can bully them and shut them up. One such example is the Face Book group, I survived the horrors of Aspen Ranch, a fake survivor group that ex staff member like Amber Speiss and Steve Burr use to bully survivors who come there in an effort to keep them from connecting and corroborating the statements of other survivors who have lawsuits against Aspen Group. They should both be investigated for tampering with possible witnesses. This is a serious crime.

Unlike Danny, they haven't been accused of sex crimes, but the 2000 violence against women’s act, made internet stalking a part of the federal stalker law. Yet it goes on with impunity. It needs to be enforced.

Thank you
You have no idea how much I have on you Dan. I've been watching you for years

Enjoy the show you rapist piece of shit

Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

This speaks volumes about Danny Bennison. He thought Mike Skakel deserved to be abused because he knew who killed Martha. He raped Cathy because he believed she was a slut and a pig. He forced Willie to give him oral sex because Danny believed he was a faggot and a freak. He also knew (like a good predator) that they would not be believed.

From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
"Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
Danny"

K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.

by DannyB II » Yesterday, 00:27
K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.

I don't know what else to say. I am fucking young girls, making boys blow me and fucking Wayne in the ass. Shit this is better then Sodom and Gomorrah. I had a real Roman orgy going on.
I just wonder who will play Danny in this adaptation of "The Orgy of Poland Springs".

DannyB II wrote:
I'm creeping you out....lol. You spread your legs in the open and you have the mouth to go with it.

What the hell are you talking about? I get the potty mouth reference, but wtf is the spreading the legs deal? This is why people are seriously starting to wonder about your sanity.

Annie darling you have no concept of just how crazy I am....LOL. That is what most like so much about me is my insanity. Your avatar Anne spread it wider[/size].