Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Listen

<< < (3/3)

abarada:
I would also mention that, some years after leaving Benchmark, my therapist asked for my permission to request my records from Benchmark. She had to follow up for months, and in the end received ONLY the admissions form that I had filled out. No records of medication, therapy, treatments, or observations, were ever provided to my therapist.

325troll:

--- Quote from: "Wh??ter" ---
--- Quote from: "Wh??ter" ---Thanks for posting this, abracadabra.  It's nice to see success stories put up here.  You did your program the right way and your success shows it.  There's a guy here named psy who checked himself into Benchmark as an adult and then claimed he was abused for being gay and couldn't leave.  But we all know that an adult can just walk out of a program any time they want with no strings attached.  Your success shows psy made his story up like most people here.

Good luck, abracadabra!  Funny that your name implies magic because Benchmark was like a magical cure for your problems which are obviously now cured completely.

--- End quote ---

Reposted because none-ya keeps trolling my posts.

--- End quote ---

Whooter made a good point!  

abarada:
It may be your personal opinion that Whooter made a good point: however, in order to do so he radically misrepresented what I wrote. While you are free to have your own opinion of these programs, and to support the opinion of whoever you choose, you should have more integrity than to manipulate the statements of other people.

So that I am clear: On the basis of my own experiences, including therapy undergone after leaving Benchmark, I CANNOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES advise any parent genuinely concerned with their child's well being to send that child to Benchmark.

Other people are, of course, entitled to their own opinions--but please stop trying to make them come out of my mouth.

none-ya:

--- Quote from: "abarada" ---It may be your personal opinion that Whooter made a good point: however, in order to do so he radically misrepresented what I wrote. While you are free to have your own opinion of these programs, and to support the opinion of whoever you choose, you should have more integrity than to manipulate the statements of other people.

So that I am clear: On the basis of my own experiences, including therapy undergone after leaving Benchmark, I CANNOT under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES advise any parent genuinely concerned with their child's well being to send that child to Benchmark.

Other people are, of course, entitled to their own opinions--but please stop trying to make them come out of my mouth.
--- End quote ---

Abarada,you are responding to trolls. Other than those two, nobody here wants any kid sent to any program. PERIOD!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version