Author Topic: Get a life  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Get a life
« on: December 08, 2003, 03:51:00 PM »
Everyone that posts here needs to move on. Nazi you are just retarted and If I were as stupid as you I would just kill myself.  WE all were in elan.  so what it was years ago.  move on.  you guys are like 40 and whining about how horrible you were treated. waa waa waa.  no one cares grow the fuck up you are all retarted.  this website is the stupidest thing i have ever seen.  spew waa sniffle oh we were so abused.  god it makes me sick.  nazi if you were so fuc*&^ing tough then you wouldnt care that Jeff or marty or whoever "bothered you" Get a life you retarted piece of shit.  And dont waste your time writing back and telling me how big and tough you are and how you could probably kick my ass and how your bicepts are so big around.  the fact is you will never know who I am or see me.  You are a wesal behind a computer.  a dork who sits at his computer and talks about how tough you are and how good looking you are when you are really ugly.  SO get over yourself.  and maybe stop lying to yourself.  Realize how pathetic you really are.  and elan is not your problem.  its not elans fault that you suck and you hate yourself.  and stop picking on everyone because if you looked in the mirror for two seconds you would realize that it is yourself that you hate.  and you probably are having some of your own homosexual fantasies.  wich is normal, but not normal to tell everyone else they have anal sex.  you have to post pictures of little trashy sluts and write that they are great fucks? no one cares about the 14 year old girls that you fuck.  they are probably your nieces anyways and they probably consider you there retarted uncle.  so dream on you loser.  if it really makes you feel good go ahead write back to me.  tell me how you are so big and scary and you are gonna beat me up.  I think its funny.  what a loser you are.  what a waste of space.  do us all a favor and put yourself out of your misery.  you make everyione sick. Your so retarted.  just the fact that your name is nazi says it all.  you are inbred ignorant trash.  god I hate you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »
by the way nazi.  you have no clue who i am.  i am not greg and i am not cayhusto.  i am just someone who sees through your pathetic existance and thinks that the world would be a much better place if you didnt exist.  I am also a woman and I can speak for all women when I say, quit lying to yourself. NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is masterbating to your pic.  I saw it once and I will never look at it again.  believe me when I say you are really ugly, and no one is attracted to you.  so stop lying to yourself.  you retarted peice of shit.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »
Everyone that posts here needs to move on

You sound like someone in a program. I'll bet you were a staff bitch at Elan.
And, I usually don't harp on spelling, but Jesus Christ! That's RETARDED.
With a fucking "D." GOD!!

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-12-08 13:07 ]

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Get a life
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »
Keep yourself annoymous, and don't identify yourself to us or tell us where you live, because you are the weaker sex and you are a coward.Do me a favorcunt. if you do respond to this post, could you at least  have a dictionary handy so you know who to properly spell? "Retarted" LOL, almost seem's like you are retarded considering the way you spell, LOL.Yeah you wish I was ugly cunt, the ones that say I'm ugly are the ones that fear me, yea maybe I do sound a little full of myself, but I speak from experience.I know what woman think and how they feel about me I talk to them all the time and meet new people everyday at bars I frequent and my Gym I belong to.Say what you want cunt, you are the one who isnt getting any and is most likely an over weight or ugly bitch or a little or alot of the both.
So you remain annoymous, well I'm sure you are either one of the 2 "RETARDS" that have been trolling this forum.So go ahead sit back grab that old cucumber and ride it into the sunset like you probably do, you are the one who can't get a date.Oh by the way, I'm not in my 40's, I'm in my early 30's.

"Nazi you are just retarted and If I were as stupid as you I would just kill myself",Tell you what why don't you pretend that you are me and kill yourself then?Reality is I have friends here and you don't.You are the fish in a foriegn pond over here.So go back to where you came from, or is it that where you came from they rejected you and now you are here?

"do us all a favor and put yourself out of your misery. you make everyione sick"

Froderik are you sick? Paul St John are you sick? Hey Syn, are you sick?Dee Verry, are you sick? I think I mentioned 3/4 of the members that frequent this site, I guess we will have to wait for their reply's then.

"no one cares grow the fuck up you are all retarted. this website is the stupidest thing "
I came across alot of stupid website's in my time, I always never return to them.I don't sit there and post about how stupid they are, I take one look , make a descion and come to a conclusion that I don't like it and leave usually in 2 seconds or less, never took the time to read and post my opinion like you do.Now who's the "RETARD" or was it "RETART"? LMAO
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Bellis

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 04:41:00 PM »
Tee-hee nazi, you tart!

Seriously... Unless there is some evidence pre-dating Frodricks, It seems you're innocent, by some standards.  But honestly, Why do you have to carry on like this? Obiously  Anonymous is not worth yours, or anyones time. And you're behaving atleast as annoying, and "retarted" as him/her ny retaliating with the same mundane and un-imaginative manner.

I understand that none of you want to back down, or call it quits as that would result in a number of idiotic posts about "so-and-so ran off so-and-so, hahahahaha!" So maybe y'all should just bite the bullet and do it at the same time. Or do you truely believe there's any other end to this?
e who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 09:36:00 PM »
Nazi take the banana out of your ass

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 09:49:00 PM »
Very witty there, Greggie-poo... :nworthy:

Offline Bellis

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 09:53:00 PM »
Well, since I'm bored and Nazi's being so anal.. Lets break down his post too, tee-hee!

Not annoymous, it's Anonymous. (intended or not.)
Generally there's a SPACE after every punctuation mark.
As well as between every word.
More often than not, the first letter after a period is capitalized.
Although "who" is a word, it doesnt belonf anywhere in THAT sentance. I think you were looking for "how"
"word's" implys being. (Ex. This thread's stupid" "words" implys a plural.

And, incase you hadn't been informed YOU are the only troll here.

This message brought to you by your local neighborhood Grammer Nazi :grin:
e who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.
--Albert Einstein

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 10:01:00 PM »

All of your corrections are probably correct, Bellis. (Didn't bother to pick it apart myself) But NO WAY is Nazi the only troll on these forums, (now don't go calling me one - that'd be a cheap shot, lol) there are many, many more than him..I don't even think he really fits the description of a troll anyway...do you?

Offline Bellis

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 11:35:00 PM »
Depends on your definition of troll, Doesnt it?

The only  helpfull input i've seen from him has been in his sig, and even that was questionable. Lol. Yet he manages to crank out 15 posts on a good day. Many of them full of either disparaging, racial, and very hurtfull comments, or incoherent babbling.
--Albert Einstein

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 11:40:00 PM »
True some of the time. but I got some good LAUGHS out of that one he did today called "Time To Start A New Thread." This Forum just wouldn't be  the same without him... :rofl:

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-12-08 20:48 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2003, 12:57:00 AM »
Gee bellis I guess you are really bored.  Why don't you get a life too. All you people are so pathetic.  Maybe you could be an english teacher! You'd make a lot more money than you do sucking dirty dicks in the ghetto.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 08:09:00 AM »
On 2003-12-08 18:53:00, Bellis wrote:

"Well, since I'm bored and Nazi's being so anal.. Lets break down his post too, tee-hee!

Not annoymous, it's Anonymous. (intended or not.)

Generally there's a SPACE after every punctuation mark.

As well as between every word.

More often than not, the first letter after a period is capitalized.

Although "who" is a word, it doesnt belonf anywhere in THAT sentance. I think you were looking for "how"

"word's" implys being. (Ex. This thread's stupid" "words" implys a plural.

This message brought to you by your local neighborhood Grammer Nazi :grin:

"

Although "who" is a word, it doesnt belonf anywhere in THAT sentance. I think you were looking for "how

"Belonf" now you must feel really stupid you idiot?

Offline NAZl

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 09:46:00 AM »
Damn if you are gonna correct someone's typo's, at least proof read your's before posting it.You just made yourself look like a complete ass!You have a couple of mispelled words in your little breakdown.

YOU FUCKIN IDIOT!!!!!
YOU MUST FEEL REAL STUPID NOW....

Offline NAZl

• View Profile
Get a life
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
"it doesnt belonf anywhere in THAT sentance"

LMAO