Author Topic: Just wanted to inform everbody  (Read 10491 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Just wanted to inform everbody
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2003, 06:46:00 PM »
Do you realise bitch, that the contents of Dee's posts has earned her frequent harassing calls from Elan staff, hang-ups, e-mails, etc?

and still she has continued to post her stories.

You wish to ban her simply because she defended Nazi, and quite civilly, I might add.

Fuck you, loser!

You talk about productive posts.  I haven t seen anyone posts true stories like Dee has.. so much so, that she has gotten the attention of staff, but you will wish to ban her, for CIVILLY defending Nazi, and pointing out a reality too.  You see, whethetr Nazi is wrong or right, you fucks are just enjoying bashing someone, cause you are a bunch ofr weak fucks.

Good.. get rid of me, and Dee, and go back to having your fucking tea party...

and anothwer things assholes, if you ever studied structural science, you may seem the dynamivcs that led to your little fucking tea party, and realise that it never would have ever even been here if not for what had come before.

Paul St. John

and please util you get a clue, leave MY NAME the fuck out of your posts, or at least capitalise the " P"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2003, 06:48:00 PM »
But you are the bad kid in class. You have attacked people more than anyone but Nazi.
Go ahead, swear at me and have a tirade or say something sarcastic and mean. It wont change the truth. Anyone who reads the messages here will see that what I just said is true.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2003, 06:55:00 PM »
why would you want to call someone a cunt paul? What issues that you have with women make you want to do that? Is anyone that questions your motives "wrong" or a "cunt" or is that only if they're a woman?
She can't be the only one that questions you, your behavoir or your motives. I do too. I'm sure there are many others who do. Dioes that make us all cunts? or just if we're women?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2003, 07:11:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 15:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But you are the bad kid in class. You have attacked people more than anyone but Nazi.

Well, one thing is for sure anonymous, if and when I do "attack" somebody it is easy to indicate, as I always go by the same name

Go ahead, swear at me and have a tirade or say something sarcastic and mean.

That would be quite easy to do, cause you are a foolish person, and a trouble maker

It wont change the truth.

Anyone who reads the messages here will see that what I just said is true."

or you can just say it ten times yourself, while pretending to be different people.  

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2003, 07:28:00 PM »
Just as I expected Paul. But everybody can read and everybody can see whats true. It doesn't matter what attack or sarcastic retort you launch at me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2003, 08:33:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 16:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just as I expected Paul. But everybody can read and everybody can see whats true. It doesn't matter what attack or sarcastic retort you launch at me."

I am not interested in what everybody reads, or sees, and you are a dumbass, as you already know.

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2003, 08:39:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"why would you want to call someone a cunt paul?

connsiderrng that I do not even know you, I will say that thatr is my business.

What issues that you have with women make you want to do that?

:roll:

Is anyone that questions your motives "wrong" or a "cunt" or is that only if they're a woman?

Yes .. only women would earn the lable of "cunt"  Men, I may call an " asshole" or spomething to that effect, and it was not questioning my motives.  The reasons, were in my original post.

She can't be the only one that questions you, your behavoir or your motives. I do too. I'm sure there are many others who do. Dioes that make us all cunts?

>YAWN<

YOu are not making sense.  I have no problem with being questioned.  That woman is uninfpormed idiot, threatening to ban some of the best contribu6tors here, based on NOTHING.. agaimn read my posts.. MY reasons are clear.

You would not get cunt either.. just a little bit stupid.

Paul

or just if we're women?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2003, 08:51:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 09:29:00, Bellis wrote:

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Only if you are a weak opponent.

Hell, I argue with you.

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2003, 08:53:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 17:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"Just as I expected Paul. But everybody can read and everybody can see whats true. It doesn't matter what attack or sarcastic retort you launch at me."

I am not interested in what everybody reads, or sees, and you are a dumbass, as you already know.

Paul"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2003, 08:55:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 17:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2003-12-09 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"why would you want to call someone a cunt paul?

connsiderrng that I do not even know you, I will say that thatr is my business.

What issues that you have with women make you want to do that?

:roll:

Is anyone that questions your motives "wrong" or a "cunt" or is that only if they're a woman?

Yes .. only women would earn the lable of "cunt"  Men, I may call an " asshole" or spomething to that effect, and it was not questioning my motives.  The reasons, were in my original post.

She can't be the only one that questions you, your behavoir or your motives. I do too. I'm sure there are many others who do. Dioes that make us all cunts?

>YAWN<

YOu are not making sense.  I have no problem with being questioned.  That woman is uninfpormed idiot, threatening to ban some of the best contribu6tors here, based on NOTHING.. agaimn read my posts.. MY reasons are clear.

You would not get cunt either.. just a little bit stupid.

Paul

or just if we're women?

"

You make everything so reusable. It pays to recycle.
Just as I expected Paul. But everybody can read and everybody can see whats true. It doesn't matter what attack or sarcastic retort you launch at me.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »
Is there a response somewhere in there?

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2003, 09:00:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 17:56:00, Paul St. John wrote:

"Is there a response somewhere in there?

Paul"

There was. I'm just learning the quote feature. It took you months to get the hang of. It will take me a couple tries. I may have it now.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2003, 09:01:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 17:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You make everything so reusable.

Either that, or you are just running out of things to say.

I already addressed your comments about how good it makes you feel to prove absolutely nothing to
"everybody".

I have yet to insult you much, but I would not consider it a discredit upon myself to it.

You are one of those people who attempt to make virtue, and spirit, appear as unkosher, and not good.  

You are incapable of anything yourself, so you only have to hope that "everybody" falls for your deception..

.. and all to make yourself feel important.

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2003, 09:04:00 PM »

"

Paul"

Yes, it's obvious that you don't care much what people see, read or know. But it doesn't change what's true paul. Everyone can read and see what is true and it doesn't matter what spin you want to put on it.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2003, 09:11:00 PM »
On 2003-12-09 18:04:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

Paul"

Yes, it's obvious that you don't care much what people see, read or know.

In one way, I care not at all, and never will.  That is the way you were attempting to scare me with.. In another way, I care in such a way, as you only wish you still could.

But it doesn't change what's true paul.

and when are we gonna hear about this divine truth.  YOur statis is seriously a waste of space.

Everyone can read and see what is true and it doesn't matter what spin you want to put on it."

I don't need to put a spin on it.  You are an idiot.  I cannot speak for the grand, great " everyone" that you seem so preoccupied with, but I can say that to my satisfaction, it has been proven that you are an idiot.

There is nothing to do here.  You are wasting your time.

.. but some people have to learn that had way I suppose.

Nazi made a comment in one of his posts, about how some of the people at straights, enjoyed the idea of talking to someone like him.

I really think that that applies to you and me.. Doesn't it?

I mean, you just keep replying, and as everybody can see and read..lol... you are posting NOTHING!

Paul