General Interest > Open Free for All

Introduction

<< < (2/5) > >>

Aether:
I see; I regret that such abuses were just as easily able to fly under the radar at, of anywhere, public schools... what time frame/era was this? I extend my utmost sympathies.

Xelebes:
1992-1997

The junior high had better principal.  Worse children though.  *shiver*

Aether:
I could understand why things were harsher back then, even though that was only over a decade ago, I could see things being a little less "politically-correct"... exactly what labels were you stigmatized to "suffer" from?

Xelebes:

--- Quote from: "Aether" ---I could understand why things were harsher back then, even though that was only over a decade ago, I could see things being a little less "politically-correct"... exactly what labels were you stigmatized to "suffer" from?
--- End quote ---

I have Asperger's and Tourette's.  So I had some problems in the classroom and the playground.  The Tourette's diagnosis was available, but a doctor didn't diagnose it, there was no Asperger's diagnosis available.

Aether:
Ah, I see... Yeah, I have been diagnosed with Asperger's and NLD (Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties). No walk in the park to have dealt with social anxiety and major issues with Algebra.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version