Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 68719 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #510 on: October 09, 2011, 04:51:19 PM »
I believe you're Danny. You're always here at the same time vomiting out the same argument. Maybe you're talking on the phone, planning to take down Wayne together. Either way it doesn't matter. Turn on Danny and you'll be Wayne. Just like the past 13 people who opposed him. Funny he's kept his mouth shut when I poked him about when he was a resident though. Or when I asked about when Marty said his mother had to hang a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Or when I (twice) asked him about the private message he sent to Juan Ferreria Danny knows I know him. That's why he's been a gutless turd, and not answered any of my questions.

I agree this should be settled in a courtroom, but as long as Danny wants to embarrass himself it's up for discussion. I have to go to work tomorrow so you kids have to play without me till Friday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 09, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
I believe you're Danny. You're always here at the same time vomiting out the same argument. Maybe you're talking on the phone, planning to take down Wayne together. Either way it doesn't matter. Turn on Danny and you'll be Wayne. Just like the past 13 people who opposed him. Funny he's kept his mouth shut when I poked him about when he was a resident though. Or when I asked about when Marty said his mother had to hang a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Or when I (twice) asked him about the private message he sent to Juan Ferreria Danny knows I know him. That's why he's been a gutless turd, and not answered any of my questions.

I agree this should be settled in a courtroom, but as long as Danny wants to embarrass himself it's up for discussion. I have to go to work tomorrow so you kids have to play without me till Friday.

Make it a few Fridays.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: None-ya re: Bennison
« Reply #512 on: October 09, 2011, 10:17:00 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
You both had pics posted at different times and while one (yours) had an obscured face, this indicates the likelihood that None-ya and Bennison in fact exist in two separate corporeal forms. There.
To my knowledge Heretik is the only poster who posts on Fornits who has shared an IP address w/ Danny B II . There.

Look, I’m no fan of Danny B II, but that’s based on his fallacious assertions and belligerent behavior on this forum and on others which predate the book and whatever collaboration that entailed and these recent allegations.
[/color]

Danny wrote:
You just had to running down here to let everyone know what your opinion was. Like if we hadn't heard from Inculcated then we just would be whole. This is a new allegation from you "fallacious assertions" you still picking that scab concerning Daytop having a program in CT. in 1973, well pick your ass on this one they also had one in Providence R.I. as of 11/72, bet you can't find that one either.
Let me give you a hint Richard Law, Kerry Mehann (could be  misspelled) and Ralph Roberts. All three have a connection with both Daytops, bet you will not find anything on them either.
Joe Ricci in Meridan Ct. 1967-69 working with a program that superceded Daytop, trying to get kids included. Joesph Mehann (not to be confused or related to Kerry) was working within the Middlesex Education Dept. was working with Joe Ricci (from Daytop) to get kids who were troubled into a program paid by the State of CT. through there Education appropriations account. Well it didn't work. Waterbury Ct. Joe tried again. Waterbury isn't that far from Danbury west on hywy 84.
That is all I am going to give you butter cup, you are like many here, you are lazy and keep going to the same links for info. If you don't find it there for the umpteenth time you call bullshit.
Well I am calling you on your bullshit and I am stating unequivocally I was there at Daytop and you can't prove otherwise.
I know people stupid, aye, a survivor being called a liar for where he says he went to.  
Ursus is probably still trying to find The Third Nail (his buddy said it was there) but there is no proof. I was there in 83.
Try finding anything on Marathon House circa 1972-74 or beyond in Newport R.I/ Middletown R.I.
I was in all these programs.
Shit there is very little of Elan published outside of accounts posted here (by survivors). If we didn't have verifications from survivors concerning Elan from 1970 - 1990 you wouldn't have a fucking clue what happened in Poland Springs during that time. Elan wanted no attention, much like many programs back then up in the Northeast.
Inculcate take your catholic school nunnery shit and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. Your total support and help concerning the TTI can be put into a thimble and we would still have room.
Your arrogant, sarcastic and demeaning behavior towards me and others is well documented. You got exactly what you asked for and it appears your condescending attitude is back. if you have ever noticed no one ever really rallied to support your attitudes. Actually from most of the PM's I received concerning you back then, you are not very well liked nor tolerated, yourself.
So please button it and for once learn some respect.

As far as the plot twists that arose after this thread was started, the advice to disengage and the advice for this to be taken to a court of law rather than the court of None-ya’s opinions seems to be the best advice.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 09, 2011, 11:49:15 PM »
How do we know Wayne didn't create Danny before he wrote the book? How do we know who anyone is anymore?

It is an interesting idea though. Create your own nemesis and use him/her to get information, or in Wayne's case, to perpetrate a hoax. For all we know Danny died last night in his sleep, a death I'm beginning to believe he deserves. Did he rape kids in his care? Yes. If he insists that he had sex with that girl, he's guilty

Then, if you saw the post he deleted today, you'd see that he's just trying to cash in on Michael Skakel's parole hearing. That could be either of them. Which is more evil?

Peter Rowe, Marc Rosenberg and Marty Kruglik, that's who. Investigate all of them
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 09, 2011, 11:54:55 PM »
There are people here who know Danny from elan. The Danny stories predate the book.And if you're not just another troll,then you already knew that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 10, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
There are people here who know Danny from elan. The Danny stories predate the book.And if you're not just another troll,then you already knew that.

Nunez my source confirmed you are Danny, which is a shame.  We agree you should be honest with survivors and do the right thing!  lol

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 10, 2011, 12:27:19 AM »
I hope you're paying your sources well.Threy're about as on the ball as you are.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 10, 2011, 12:35:18 AM »
http://www.marthamoxley.com/news/02152Khfdcour2.htm

In 1996, Ricci lost a sexual-harassment lawsuit filed by a female employee.

I know a lot, and no I'm not a troll

Has anyone compared Wayne and Danny's ISP to past users?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 10, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

If you know a lot then you know only antigen or psy can do that.
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 10, 2011, 01:57:39 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

If you know a lot then you know only antigen or psy can do that.

Danny, I meant none-ya, why don't you do something about your internet addiction! lol

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 10, 2011, 02:12:33 AM »
First I'm Danny, now I'm Troublemaker. You know what troll, you fuckin' paranoid. And apearently you don't read too well either.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 10, 2011, 05:28:35 PM »
This is getting confusing. First I'm danny,then I'm Wayne,Then I'm the troublemaker.Who,depending on who you ask,could be either Danny or Wayne. And then there's even a roumor out there that Wanye and Danny are the same person,creating all this to push their (his) book.
Are you with me so far?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 10, 2011, 05:33:25 PM »
Ironically, my name is Hugh

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"

Make it a few Fridays.
I don't think you're really Nunez

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2011, 06:32:08 PM »
Who the fuck is Nunez?
?©?€~¥@