Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 68744 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #495 on: October 08, 2011, 07:34:40 PM »
Actually I think you are wrong about that.

Danny freely admits to knowing Wayne and has verified his existence several times by confirming that he has spoken to Wayne on the phone.

And it is spelled Deviant, what a Danny-like mistake... interesting that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 08, 2011, 07:49:05 PM »
Danny has never claimed to have met Wayne. And now you're gonna' bust my balls about spelling? With all crap that gets posted here? Well if you didn't underdstand,what I ment it,was FUCKING PERVERT!
Did I spell that right?
?©?€~¥@

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 08, 2011, 07:50:55 PM »
Shut up Nunez. men are talking here

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 08, 2011, 07:55:26 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"

Yeah, ok "Yevette".
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 08, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny has never claimed to have met Wayne. And now you're gonna' bust my balls about spelling? With all crap that gets posted here? Well if you didn't underdstand,what I ment it,was FUCKING PERVERT!
Did I spell that right?

none-ya we can agree you you feel inferior to Che.  He has a superior understanding of the English language!  :rofl:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:11:20 PM by 325troll »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 08, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »
Did I spell that right?
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 08, 2011, 08:04:17 PM »
Quote from: "325troll"
Did I spell that right?

none-ya we can agree you you feel inferior to Che.  He has a superior understanding of the English language.  lol

none-ya lets get back on topic and focus on stopping child abuse!  lol

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 08, 2011, 08:07:20 PM »
none-ya lets get back on topic and focus on stopping child abuse!  lol

QFT

What happened to fighting the good fight Nunez?

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 08, 2011, 08:21:09 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"

Yeah, ok "Yevette".
How rude of you to bring that up

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 08, 2011, 08:24:19 PM »
I am fighting the good fight. You poeple are all too eager to burn the witches. Everybody loves a good old fashoned lynching.
Fuck due process. The court of public opinion is much more fun. Even if seldom right. You guys want to hang Danny? Fine.
Bring some real evedence to the table. Until then STFU!
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 08, 2011, 09:37:57 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Actually I think you are wrong about that.

Danny freely admits to knowing Wayne and has verified his existence several times by confirming that he has spoken to Wayne on the phone.

And it is spelled Deviant, what a Danny-like mistake... interesting that.

I do not not freely admit to knowing Wayne. That is not a accurate representation of me knowing Wayne Aaron because I talked with him on the phone. I have talked with Wayne 3 times on the phone conversations lasted 15 mins. if that.
It was usually consisting of Wayne's paranoia, Facebook viruses, Aspen stalking him ect....
Aaron take your bullshit back over to CAFETY and ask Kat to lengthen your lease, because you are choking here.

Aaron you don't know that None Ya isn't me. Quick way to solve that ask Ginger along with None Ya to verify who he is. He went to the Seed and I was in Daytop, Marathon House, Elan and The Third Nail.

Danny we can agree you fabricate your true identity!  You claimed several times you are a business man but act like a two year old.  Do you see what I mean Danny?  lol  :rofl:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 09, 2011, 03:42:13 PM »
So, how do we go about proving that I'm not Danny? I know some folks around here are pissed off at the fact that I've called this cockfight(ha ha he said cock) right down the middle.Wayne didn't like it. Danny didn't like it. That doesn't bother me really,But what does is the complete nonwillingness(is that a word?) of anyone else to do the same.It is extreeme polorization. If you critisize Wayne,is to exonorate Danny. If you take issue with Danny,you then believe all of waynes accusations,both in and out of the book. People here do know Danny,but yet not one person has come forth to say they've been in the same room with Wayne anywhere. I'm betting Wayne couldn't pick Danny out of a lineup.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
None-ya re: Bennison
« Reply #507 on: October 09, 2011, 04:09:54 PM »
You both had pics posted at different times and while one (yours) had an obscured face, this indicates the likelihood that None-ya and Bennison in fact exist in two separate corporeal forms. There.
To my knowledge Heretik is the only poster who posts on Fornits who has shared an IP address w/ Danny B II . There.

Look, I’m no fan of Danny B II, but that’s based on his fallacious assertions and belligerent behavior on this forum and on others which predate the book and whatever collaboration that entailed and these recent allegations.

As far as the plot twists that arose after this thread was started, the advice to disengage and the advice for this to be taken to a court of law rather than the court of None-ya’s opinions seems to be the best advice.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 09, 2011, 04:31:38 PM »
So, how do we go about proving that I'm not Danny? I know some folks around here are pissed off at the fact that I've called this cockfight(ha ha he said cock) right down the middle.Wayne didn't like it. Danny didn't like it. That doesn't bother me really,But what does is the complete nonwillingness(is that a word?) of anyone else to do the same.It is extreeme polorization. If you critisize Wayne,is to exonorate Danny. If you take issue with Danny,you then believe all of waynes accusations,both in and out of the book. People here do know Danny,but yet not one person has come forth to say they've been in the same room with Wayne anywhere. I'm betting Wayne couldn't pick Danny out of a lineup.

I told Wayne very explicitly that you were not even close to being Danny.  I don't even need to do a linguistic analysis to show that.  Cockfight sounds about right.  If this fight must be fought, let it be fought in the courts because some of the allegations are clearly in legal territory.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 09, 2011, 04:41:20 PM »
Hello again Inc.and thank you for not correcting my grammar.I know where my pic is,(in the photogrraphy thread)but where is Danny's. I thought we could somehow prove our "individual coporialness" through IP addresses. Admin. should be able to do that.
And as for  court, neither side has really got much of a case. Any self respecting magistrate would kick this dog and pony show straight to the curb.Where this belongs is in the media,where it can bring attention where it's needed. Danny vs. Wayne debate on the bi polar nation radio show.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:20:19 PM by none-ya »
?©?€~¥@