Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 68718 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2011, 06:14:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:14:45 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:15:17 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2011, 06:24:09 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:15:45 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
I'm not surprised at all. First it was "fuck you guys, I didn't do it". And then when the book dropped, it quickly became
"I was only following orders",then it became "I'm soory, I'm a victim just like the rest of you" And finally now we are back where we started.So now I believe we are hearing from the real Danny again. Danny, you seem to have no concience.Which is the textbook definition af a sociopath.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2011, 07:38:07 PM »
Wayne do you have eye witness statements, police reports, medical evidence, incident reports and other pertinent evidence to support your allegations Danny abused people?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2011, 08:16:41 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:16:11 AM by Anonymous »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2011, 08:44:43 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
June 13Danny Bennison
Publish the book. Wayne you need the money (no problem) and CAFETY needs the money. 
OK here is my problem (honestly too...) I don't remember ever putting anyone in the ring by myself. I mean I was there assisting Peter, Joe and Marty but never by myself. Are you absolutely sure I was the only one there. I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco. 
Wayne I am not making excuses for my behavior, I am not going to insult you with this tact anymore. I just have to know I did these things you are saying, that's all.

Last this story about Mary Jones, something has to give there. It went from car dragging to a wholesale cowboy asskicking. I can deal with the ring if I had to but this Mary thing is over the top for me.
I am just thinking....

How about his own words? He beat and tortured four kids into a false confession. Cathy was 15, Jane was 14, Willie Garcia was 13, and Yvette was maybe 16.

Wayne you're reaching here.  I asked for witness statements, police reports, medical evidence, incident reports and other pertinent evidence to support your allegations Danny abused people.  You failed to provide any evidence.  Do you have any evidence to support your allegation Danny beat and tortured four kids into a false confession?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:16:53 AM by Anonymous »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2011, 08:55:24 PM »
Nope, just his admission

BTW we all know its you Dan  :beat:

Wayne you provided enough ammunition to be sued for libel.  Quit digging yourself a whole and stop while your ahead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2011, 08:57:31 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:17:44 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2011, 09:06:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:19:46 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2011, 09:33:55 PM »
Danny Bennison Google search http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... el=suggest

Wayne Kernochan Google search http://www.google.com/search?client=ope ... 80&bih=912

I'll put my reputation against yours any day. If I'm lying, sue me Dan. Let's get this over with in a court of law. Let the person who lies under oath go to jail

Ya see, I'm loved and hated, you're just hated. I lost friends by trying to be friends with you and you shit on me. I didn't mention you in that stinkin thinkin post except to say the picture wasn't you. You were obviously drunk, or high, and attacked me, so I'm done with you.

BTW, I'm going on the radio again, twice. Mark Levin and Susan Schoffield's show. I have credibility, you're famous for being an abusive troll. I don't see anyone but you saying the book is lies, and no one believes a word you say.

Like I said, I didn't include the incident with the car dragging because I wasn't sure. That's called truthfulness. I hated your guts and I didn't put it in because I wasn't 100% sure. If I'm such a liar, why didn't I throw it in there for shits and giggles?

You're also all over the internet endorsing this book. Only a drunk or a fool would endorse a book that depicts them as a monster that is a lie. Either that, or this "Let's not discuss the past anymore" was your way of copping to your guilt without really saying you did it. I know which it was. Everyone does

No Wayne I am not endorsing the book, make no mistake on that. Show me where I ever endorsed the book. I endorsed survivors. I endorsed a idea that maybe just maybe you could come around and get honest.
I am guilty of trying to support you and trying to forgive you for all your trespasses against me but hey being the selfish ass you are this goes right over your head. See I never fed into the Wayne forgave you shit
because in order to do that I would have had to believe all your lies. Not going to happen.
Wayne you never went to Elan, ever, your information came from Jeffery Weintraub. There is no one ever that has come forward to either back your story or knew you when you were there. Now if Jeff wants to
implicate himself in lies with you that is fine, but we have people who remember him but not you. Where are all these people you said you knew as witnesses, we have a person on the group who was there supposedly
when you say you were and you don't even know them. Wayne you are a liar, it is all a matter of time. Your truth is coming, we have been doing our homework. One other thing everybody who talks with you feels the same way
you are hiding something.
So you go on your radio shows, Mr Frey did the same thing, made it all the way Oprah then it all unraveled.
You will be sued soon enough you can believe that. This was always going to happen.
Wayne I am hated by people like Felice, Mark, Matt, Kelly Matthews, Kim Morelli, you ect..... I'll take this hate any day, what is it supposed to mean anyway. You lost friends being associated with me, kiss my ass
if anyone ever has the distinct pleasure of meeting your twisted ass believe me they are running. Why is it so important to you to be loved and liked here, this is like the most important thing to you on these sites.
I can understand being liked and accepted when you are involved with a similar purpose in life but you take this to a level that borders on lacking something in your life. Which in and of itself isn't bad,
it is how you try to beat me down with this tool that is surprising. You Wayne, are very addicted and very much in need to be liked and adored, to a point you would injure others to get it.
Most of you folks feel the need to say this to me like it is supposed to mean something or have a profound effect upon me, it doesn't. Sorry if this disappoints you but my life is already filled with friends.

You'll put my reputation against mine.... :rofl:  
Wayne your immaturity and ignorance is classic. Reputations are not built in some magic land where you live as "King" because you wrote a book only a internet book site would pick up. Listen to you, your reputation.
Because some blog radio stations are listening, Mark Levin is not picking you up to talk about the book trust me on that.
This is where in your life "push back" starts to happen.
I have always said that the people who do know me either as staff or resident at Elan and are around the sites that we frequent Wayne, don't seem to have any knowledge about what the hell you are talking about.
Wayne I understand you need to be famous, I say great, go get it. Just be very careful with the people you step on to get "Famous".

You have tried to hold one thing over my head and beat me with it for the last 2 years (Mary Jones being dragged around by a vehicle and Mary Jones being beaten by 20 people) both are the same she would have died.
Now you come and say you lied just to get publicity and you want us to understand this. Hey I understand it, Wayne. There is no misunderstanding or "I can't remember" correctly when it comes to a incident such as dragging
someone roped to the back of a car. You are a despicable piece of shit that doesn't give two shits about Mary Jones, all you wanted was publicity. I have always said this, none of this is for CAFETY or Survivors it is all about you.
You showed me this when you were on the Aspen site and you got angry at a young girl maybe 21-22 years old and called her a "cunt". You are 50 years old and you call a young girl this name. Obviously you have never had children.
Reddit admonished you for going over one of their behavior lines and you told them to go to hell and left, all this had to do with Aspen. Now Aspen and it's staff needed to be investigated concerning censoring survivors, I got that. But Wayne
you made it all about you like you were somebody. You aren't a survivor, you are the classic predator for your own gains. That young girl on Aspen you called that horrible name pegged you right from the beginning. A hustler, a opportunist trying to get notoriety off the backs of survivors. You want money Wayne and you don't care how it happens.
Oh and you still haven't explained how much money goes in your pocket and how much goes to CAFETY. Remember taxes, you will have to account for this.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:00:13 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2011, 09:57:41 PM »
June 13Danny Bennison
Publish the book. Wayne you need the money (no problem) and CAFETY needs the money. 
OK here is my problem (honestly too...) I don't remember ever putting anyone in the ring by myself. I mean I was there assisting Peter, Joe and Marty but never by myself. Are you absolutely sure I was the only one there. I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco. 
Wayne I am not making excuses for my behavior, I am not going to insult you with this tact anymore. I just have to know I did these things you are saying, that's all.

Last this story about Mary Jones, something has to give there. It went from car dragging to a wholesale cowboy asskicking. I can deal with the ring if I had to but this Mary thing is over the top for me.
I am just thinking....

How about his own words? He beat and tortured four kids into a false confession. Cathy was 15, Jane was 14, Willie Garcia was 13, and Yvette was maybe 16.

And, let's not forget Wayne Weaver. He was beaten, tortured and humiliated for something Danny knew was a lie.

:seg2:

Now, I know in your mind you think this is a admission that I am endorsing the book but you would be a idiot to think that. All I said is publish the book because you need the money.
Wayne no one beat anybody and you still have failed to corroborate any of this. This is not a case of he said, I said. You have presented no proof and no witnesses to any of your statements.
Now Al Beauchane was there and possibly after I left Jeff Weintraub but you were never there, so then we have to ask ourselves who are you talking to.
Yvette Portella was never put in the ring, ever, this I know for a fact. These are her words Wayne. Cathy was not 15, Willie was not 13, Yvette is the same age as I am, dumbass.
Cathy was 17 and Willies was 16.
Wayne you will definitely be surprised when this is all over. Wayne was never put in the ring while I was there and Wayne doesn't even know who the hell you are. But we all have
a idea. You forget Wayne and I grew up later in Hartford, what did ya think I could not find Wayne Weaver. It is the same place Norberto Brice, Vincent Smith, Roosevelt Jackson, Mike Collins, Debbie Dole ect.... lived, you are such a dumbass it isn't funny.
Yes Wayne Kernochen I am tipping my hand a bit. I just hope you are ready.
So we are back with a book that says "SHIT" anybody could have wrote it. This ebook mechanism would publish anything. As we can see they do.
Hey Whackjob just because ya wrote it, that doesn't make it true. Please go get your witnesses, you promised remember.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:06:20 AM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2011, 09:59:37 PM »
BTW Dan, it's hole, not whole

You wish it was me, nope.
It could be one of the hundreds of survivors toes you have stepped on to become, "FAMOUS".
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:07:06 AM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2011, 10:34:17 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:18:08 AM by Anonymous »